Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
850 Bayview Ave
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ipbiloxi.com/
- Phone: 2284363000x
- Hours of Operation:
Starting April 1st.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Room Chef-Tremayne Davis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only)
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room allows up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Natasha Nguyen 2284323288x
A word from Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
Authentic traditional Italian regional cuisine served in a elegant dining atmosphere and extremely reasonably priced. Great Italian food at a great price. Located conveniently at the IP Casino Resort-Spa valet entry in our main lobby.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (37)special occasion (32)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (11)notable wine list (11)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Dinner a 2 but service was a 10OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We frequent the Costa Cucina often and have always enjoyed our dinners and highly recommend it to others. This past experience with our meal was not what we have been accustomed. Our server and asked it the meal was good. We told him of the issues we had with the meal and he immediately returned with the Sous Chef who listened and was going to see what had happenedvwith our meal. The meal was deleted from our bill and desert was offered but we declined. So meal was a 2 and the service was a 10. We will go back as I had said we have always had delious dinners there.Special Features:
- joeminmin1Dined on 9/12/2014Same excellent food and service as always. Tried the Veal this time and it excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014I felt the staff was in a learning mode except the bartender....She knew how and what to do!..probably the Supervisor.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!dining4divaDined on 9/6/2014The service was immediate and well coordinated, like a fine dining establishment with affordable pricing. We try to eat here every time we are in Biloxi. I recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Biloxi September 2014specialdinnersDined on 9/6/2014This was our first visit and we will be back. My husband and I both had the chicken parm and it was wonderful, as was the fresh bread. We were early so it wasn't crowded. We just wanted a nice quiet dinner which is what we got. Our waiter Joey although professional, was also fun. He really helped make our experience a good one. We definitely would recommend this restaurant and have done so to people we met while in Biloxi. Thank you, Jackie ScottSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experiencemsorrells23Dined on 8/31/2014Skylar was a great waiter. Keep me informed of the timeliness of the arrival of the food. Antipasto and salad were served in order and very delicious. I really enjoyed the lasagna bolagnese and my guest for dinner said that he liked his shrimp scampi with pasta dish. Overall, I would return to this restaurant in the future.Special Features:
- unique italiankaraokebillDined on 8/30/2014Not just you usual Italian food, seafood ideas, great Parmigiana, been there twice, loved it!Special Features:
- Always a TreatJoanBDined on 8/29/2014I introduced friends, two couples, to Costa Cucina this time; and they were extremely pleased with the atmosphere, the wait staff, the food, and the reasonable prices. This is the fourth time I've taken friends, and not one has ever been disappointed. Our main favorites are eggplant parmesan (and they have added pasta to this dish in the last month), veal parmesan, chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meat balls, and a special of flounder with a light menuire sauce and lump crab meat served with polenta, and the salad and balsamic vinegarette.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbianceMcKenzieDined on 8/29/2014Service was great! The bread and olive oil mix was wonderful! We enjoyed how the salad was served family style. The prices are reasonable for a casino establishment. The food was great! My husband ordered the special, which was a flounder with crab meat on top. I ordered the Veal. The special was wonderful! The lava cake was amazing! I would recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!joy2theworldDined on 8/23/2014We loved the lasagna!!!! The service great it felt really personal and inviting. Can't wait to come back just to go to your restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hold the entreenextmealDined on 8/23/2014Great appetizers. Great bread. Appetizers were awful. They had an overpowering lemon juice flavor that seemed like it was attempting to mask the fishy taste from the seafood.
- not ready for prime timelive2dineDined on 8/22/2014Great martini great Caesar salad. Downhill from there. Calamari not flash fried taste of old oil. Veal picatta by name only, no where close to recipe. Shrimp scampi prepared with peeled boiled shrimp tossed in bland pasta no white wine no hint of garlic. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- Fantastico!!Excellent4reviewDined on 8/19/2014The food, ambiance, and service were all above average. The appetizers were great, the dinners were melt in your mouth delicious, and the service was first rate, bar none....I would recommend this restaurant in a heart beat to anyone looking for top shelf food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joey was greatOpentableforyouDined on 8/19/2014Liked it - food was good and service was awesome too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed drinks at the bar before being seated for dinner. The a italian mojitos were fantastic. Our servers were attentive and courteous. The food was excellent and did not take long to arrive at the table. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Our dinner was great. The food was excellent and Miguel and Samuel made our dinner experience even more enjoyable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were expecting moreCostaDined on 8/9/2014Food was just adequate. Server was a bit confused on food delivery and Scampi was swimming in too-buttery sauce, Caesar salad was way over-dressed, and prawns on pasta had way too much cheese. Not a memorable mealSpecial Features:
- Food great. Service not up to parnestawayDined on 8/8/20142 in our party ordered steaks with salad and 2 ordered pizza with caesar salad. The steaks came as well as the accompanying salads ling before the pizza...then the caesar salad came last. The restaurant was not busy, no idea why our food came so far apart. It was very good b7t the meals were delivered too far apart.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to send back a "ribeye"OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014They tried to pass off a strip steak as a ribeye. The waiter was nice enough to remove the boot from our bill though.
- joeminmin1Dined on 7/26/2014Have eaten there at least a dozen times or more. Always excellent food and service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerFamilyManDined on 7/19/2014This was an excellent choice for our 20th Anniversary Celebration. The food was so delicious and the service was great. They even gave us a special dessert for our anniversary. And the price was very reasonable for a romantic restaurant. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChiefRickDined on 7/12/2014The food was fantastic, and service was exceptional. The prices were much less than I anticipated, with larger portions than expected. Looking forward to our next trip, we will definitely be dining again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014we tried the pizza it was great we love comming there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italianosalt2Dined on 7/6/2014We had a mixture of Pizza and entrees. The Pizza is OUTSTANDING & some of the best the gulf coast has to offer. Entrees were delicious & good Italian flare. We will be back!Special Features:
- WonderfulRUMUMMYDined on 6/27/2014Coast Cucina has a great menu. Everything from the appetizers to dessert. It is reasonably priced. The service is excellent. My husband and I love to go there for special occasions and we have ALWAYS been treated fabulously.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ExperienceJoanBDined on 6/23/2014I chose Costa Cucina Italian because I wanted to treat a friend for her birthday. In fact, I'd like to get all of my friends hooked on the restaurant. It's a great place to go for a special occasion, a night out, time to chat privately, and a chance to have fun. No one that I've been with has been disappointed in the food. My friend was surprised, however, that the eggplant parmesan does not come with pasta; and a side of pasta is a little expensive. Overall, it's my favorite special place to go, and the prices are competitive.Special Features:
- Bistecca to die forOlderBrotherVIPDined on 6/22/2014Once again I pushed their chefs to see if they would make my steak as I requested and as they did before with a medium cooked 10 oz steak done just right they masterfully cooked this steak medium rare in a no less professional manner. I tried their appetizer sampler and wow it could have been my main meal! I had a nice glass of Riesling and the house salad then on to the steak Putanesca with grilled veggies that were done just right. These items are my all-time favorites here at Costa Cucina. My server Kim was her usual outstanding and purely professional self.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eggplant Parm.thedamnyankeefoodieDined on 6/21/2014I had a very good dining experience here. The hosts and waitstaff were very attentive to our needs. The portion sizes were a bit large, and I was glad I was able to take some of it home. My eggplant parmigiana did not come with a side of pasta though - slightly disappointed.Special Features:
- This time was the best ever!OlderBrotherVIPDined on 6/15/2014Kim was my server and she did her very best to make my visit the best ever. Bisteca Putanesca with the sauce on the side as Kim suggested was spot on. I was able to put as much of the sauce on my steak as I wanted and the steak was not overpowered by it. I would have liked the veg medley steamed, but sauteed was ok. House salad and a glass of Riesling were the finishing touches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentislandfoodieDined on 6/15/2014every dish ordered was very tasty. the atmosphere and service were excellent. the calamari appetizer was a bit over cooked. over all experience was great. will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryShebaDined on 6/15/2014Everything about our experience was wonderful. I recommend your restaurant to everyone I know.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Everything was very nice. The service was great! The only issue was the temperature was freezing making it very uncomfortable for the girls with dresses on in our party.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional Italian FoodkmbtDined on 6/9/2014Service was outstanding!! Food was excellent!! Salad & Bread was fabulous!! Main dish was great!! Would highly refer!! Will definitely return!! Made a special occasion even better than expected!!Special Features:
- Fantastic!SuperbDined on 6/6/2014We were there for a special "date night". Due to my job, I miss most birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. I had flowers delivered and the staff gave us a quiet, isolated table for two. Natasha (hostess) and Brandon(waiter) were awesome and helped to make the evening a very special night for my wife of 31 years and myself. The service was first rate and the food was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseSullivan1823Dined on 5/30/2014Our only issue is we were sitting so close to a large table of young girls that we could rub elbows with them. We could barely talk without them listening in and we couldn't enjoy our meal because all hearing loud and clear there conversation and being way to close to them. Put a damper on a 11 yr anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Jarossrn23Dined on 5/30/2014The meal & service was excellent. Best pizza I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankliDined on 5/25/2014Excellent restaurant! I knew what I wanted to find, but had no idea I was going to find it anywhere. This was it. The dinner couldn't have been better. Terrific service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 466 reviews are from the Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- joeminmin1Dined on 5/9/2014Excellent food and service. Quality of the food is "5" Stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual dining locationPuzzledDined on 5/2/2014The food was delicious! I had the Gulf Shrimp Penne and my husband had the Lasagna Bolognese. The portion sizes were plentiful. The temperature of the food was excellent. The ambiance was great. Our server, Miguel was attentive and hilarious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian restaurant!malsavDined on 5/2/2014The food was wonderful & very authentic. Pricing was also very reasonable, which was so nice. It's hard to find a good, authentic (Not fast-food type Olive Garden restaurants) that are delicious & affordable. This was both & I was very pleased, as was my entire party! Great job- I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.