Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
850 Bayview Ave
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ipbiloxi.com/
- Phone: (228) 436-3000
- Hours of Operation:
Starting April 1st.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Room Chef-Tremayne Davis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only)
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room allows up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Natasha Nguyen 2284323288x
A word from Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant
Authentic traditional Italian regional cuisine served in a elegant dining atmosphere and extremely reasonably priced. Great Italian food at a great price. Located conveniently at the IP Casino Resort-Spa valet entry in our main lobby.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Costa Cucina Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (32)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (19)notable wine list (17)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (7)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- EhhhFrequentVisitorsDined on 11/2/2014We'd originially intended to go to another restaurant but it was closed on Sundays. Costa Cucina was our second choice. We shared bruschetta as an appetizer which was tasty with a balsamic flavor. Salad was included and served family style with a house dressing. For entrees, my wife had spaghetti and meatballs while I had fettuccini carbonara. The portions were quite reasonable. However, both were rather bland including the meatballs. The fettuccini carbonara was rather dry and pasty. Service was good.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The first time I've been to this restaurant, and it won't be the last time. We had a great experience, and it made for great memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FareDinerinluvwithfoodVIPDined on 10/25/2014We enjoyed our meal at Costa. The wait staff is very nice and entertaining, a little rough cut, ex; not knowing etiquette of ground pepper or removing plates at right time, but chefs do a good job. The food was fresh and the chefs will accommodate your requests and get it right. We can look over the not so perfect service because they really do try to help. Italian food is one of our favorite cuisines and we needed a change in our local dining choices. We will be back.Special Features:
- joeminmin1Dined on 10/18/2014We have eaten here many times and are never disappointed. We both had the special which was pan fried veal with crabmeat and shrimp, pasta and sautéed spinach. It was fantastic. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BiloxiLoverDined on 10/17/2014The food was excellent and the service was personable and great (waiter: Miguel). We decided to eat there two nights in a row. Everything was delicious.Special Features:
- sundayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014great steak had it again the wait staff is great also
- Costa Cucina Italian RestaurantDafcpaDined on 10/11/2014We decided to go to a show at the IP Casino so we chose their Costa Cucina restaurant for dinner before the show. I can sum it up by saying it's not that great. The service was the worst part. First I had to ask them for their wine list. My wife wanted unsweet tea and first the assistant waiter brought sweet. When she pointed that out he said they would have to make some. When she asked for Splenda the waiter brought one packet. He told her they had run out. When we got our dinners both main courses were excellent. They vegetable delight side however was anything but. It was a broccolette and it was tough. Anytime you cannot cut it with a bread knife you know it is too tough. Would I go there again? NO!
- Great placeXinopyDined on 10/7/2014The food was very good. The service was probably my favorite part. Out sever was by far the best we have had in some time. He had the best personality and made dinner fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joeminmin1Dined on 10/6/2014Same great food and service as always. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014your steaks are great i would change the sause it is awful ....glad mine was on the side but the steak was greatSpecial Features:
- My 1st visitBabyruthDined on 10/4/2014I order the Chicken Alfredo, I had to send it back the 1st time the noodles color was brownish in other words the noodle was not done. The second time it came out the noodles was the same so I enjoyed my tea & the hot bread , salad was good. This was my 1st visit. What a waste.... the atmosphere was great, the server was great, but the Chicken Alfredo was not. My friend had Eggplant Parmesan she said it was great, next time I will try that.Special Features:
- hiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014we have been there alot of times always feel welcome the staff is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EkphilDined on 9/28/2014Had anniversary dinner there and the food was great , good portion size and a great wine selection , the staff was also very attentive to our needsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and great serviceTIGGER1031Dined on 9/27/2014Traditional Italian offerings in a quiet atmosphere, nice place to get away to, while still in the Imperial Palace Casino and Hotel. The service is always great and the prices are reasonable for the portions you receive. We've eaten here four times now and have always been pleased with the food, whether it is spaghetti and meatballs, shrimp scampi, lasagna or salads. Recommend to check it out!Special Features:
- sissyenfantDined on 9/27/2014A friend and I had dinner here before a show at the casino. The sangrias and salads and entrees were good, and the Tiramisu was excellent. The service was friendly without being intrusive.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Other than the staff being friendly, the experience was extremely disappointing. The Calamari was awful. All rings and like rubber. We sent it back. The fried cheese was ridiculous. One 2 inch cream cheese whatever for $7.95. If it were two, al least we'd had something to share. The antipasto salad was the only thing we enjoyed. The eggplant parmesan was almost raw with a strange taste. The veal was ok except we couldn't get anyone to being us grated Italian cheese for the pasta. So for $53.00 without the tip, we ate the salad, and the Veal. The most disappointing meal we've had in a very long time. You should be ashamed to call yourself an Italian restaurant,
- DeliciousMerodyDined on 9/23/2014Huge portions of delicious cuisine--and its so nice to have your meal made fresh for you in a casino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superdaveDined on 9/20/2014Best italian food on this side of italy and the people are great in the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findeat2liveDined on 9/20/2014This was our first visit to Costa Cucina but it won't be our last. I had the veal piccata and it was the best I've had in ages. My spouse says the veal parmigiana was excellent. The entrees came with a "family style" bowl of salad--the ingredients were fresh and the dressing was good. We liked having a vegetable included, but the broccolini could have been cooked a bit more. The restaurant is located off the main lobby of the IP Casino and, while you don't have to go through the casino to get there, you do have to deal with a good bit of tobacco smoke. Prices are very reasonable. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food good bargain!BiloxidineDined on 9/16/2014Costa was very nice dining exp. Great food good prices very neat atmosphere! We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014This place is a must try at the IP. Great service hearty portions and nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner a 2 but service was a 10OSGJDined on 9/13/2014We frequent the Costa Cucina often and have always enjoyed our dinners and highly recommend it to others. This past experience with our meal was not what we have been accustomed. Our server and asked it the meal was good. We told him of the issues we had with the meal and he immediately returned with the Sous Chef who listened and was going to see what had happenedvwith our meal. The meal was deleted from our bill and desert was offered but we declined. So meal was a 2 and the service was a 10. We will go back as I had said we have always had delious dinners there.Special Features:
- joeminmin1Dined on 9/12/2014Same excellent food and service as always. Tried the Veal this time and it excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gijoeDined on 9/9/2014I felt the staff was in a learning mode except the bartender....She knew how and what to do!..probably the Supervisor.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!dining4divaDined on 9/6/2014The service was immediate and well coordinated, like a fine dining establishment with affordable pricing. We try to eat here every time we are in Biloxi. I recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Biloxi September 2014specialdinnersDined on 9/6/2014This was our first visit and we will be back. My husband and I both had the chicken parm and it was wonderful, as was the fresh bread. We were early so it wasn't crowded. We just wanted a nice quiet dinner which is what we got. Our waiter Joey although professional, was also fun. He really helped make our experience a good one. We definitely would recommend this restaurant and have done so to people we met while in Biloxi. Thank you, Jackie ScottSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experiencemsorrells23Dined on 8/31/2014Skylar was a great waiter. Keep me informed of the timeliness of the arrival of the food. Antipasto and salad were served in order and very delicious. I really enjoyed the lasagna bolagnese and my guest for dinner said that he liked his shrimp scampi with pasta dish. Overall, I would return to this restaurant in the future.Special Features:
- unique italiankaraokebillDined on 8/30/2014Not just you usual Italian food, seafood ideas, great Parmigiana, been there twice, loved it!Special Features:
- Always a TreatJoanBDined on 8/29/2014I introduced friends, two couples, to Costa Cucina this time; and they were extremely pleased with the atmosphere, the wait staff, the food, and the reasonable prices. This is the fourth time I've taken friends, and not one has ever been disappointed. Our main favorites are eggplant parmesan (and they have added pasta to this dish in the last month), veal parmesan, chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meat balls, and a special of flounder with a light menuire sauce and lump crab meat served with polenta, and the salad and balsamic vinegarette.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbianceMcKenzieDined on 8/29/2014Service was great! The bread and olive oil mix was wonderful! We enjoyed how the salad was served family style. The prices are reasonable for a casino establishment. The food was great! My husband ordered the special, which was a flounder with crab meat on top. I ordered the Veal. The special was wonderful! The lava cake was amazing! I would recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!joy2theworldDined on 8/23/2014We loved the lasagna!!!! The service great it felt really personal and inviting. Can't wait to come back just to go to your restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hold the entreenextmealDined on 8/23/2014Great appetizers. Great bread. Appetizers were awful. They had an overpowering lemon juice flavor that seemed like it was attempting to mask the fishy taste from the seafood.
- not ready for prime timelive2dineDined on 8/22/2014Great martini great Caesar salad. Downhill from there. Calamari not flash fried taste of old oil. Veal picatta by name only, no where close to recipe. Shrimp scampi prepared with peeled boiled shrimp tossed in bland pasta no white wine no hint of garlic. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- Fantastico!!Excellent4reviewDined on 8/19/2014The food, ambiance, and service were all above average. The appetizers were great, the dinners were melt in your mouth delicious, and the service was first rate, bar none....I would recommend this restaurant in a heart beat to anyone looking for top shelf food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joey was greatOpentableforyouDined on 8/19/2014Liked it - food was good and service was awesome too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed drinks at the bar before being seated for dinner. The a italian mojitos were fantastic. Our servers were attentive and courteous. The food was excellent and did not take long to arrive at the table. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Our dinner was great. The food was excellent and Miguel and Samuel made our dinner experience even more enjoyable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were expecting moreCostaDined on 8/9/2014Food was just adequate. Server was a bit confused on food delivery and Scampi was swimming in too-buttery sauce, Caesar salad was way over-dressed, and prawns on pasta had way too much cheese. Not a memorable mealSpecial Features:
- Food great. Service not up to parnestawayDined on 8/8/20142 in our party ordered steaks with salad and 2 ordered pizza with caesar salad. The steaks came as well as the accompanying salads ling before the pizza...then the caesar salad came last. The restaurant was not busy, no idea why our food came so far apart. It was very good b7t the meals were delivered too far apart.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to send back a "ribeye"OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014They tried to pass off a strip steak as a ribeye. The waiter was nice enough to remove the boot from our bill though.