2475 Delk Road SE
Marietta, GA 30067Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmomarietta.com/
- Phone: 7704858069
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 3:15pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:15pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Cosmopolitan Restaurant
The best new place in Marietta. Cozy, welcoming and casual atmosphere, modern American food, cocktails, beer and wines from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cosmopolitan Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)special occasion (12)neighborhood gem (11)romantic (11)great for brunch (10)great for lunch (10)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- NiceDT1283Dined on 10/16/2014Great place, service food ambiance , would highly recommended to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Divine Divas Book ClubEReneeDined on 10/3/2014This was my second visit, it was as lovely as the first. I like this spot a lot and will return with my family next time. The service on both occasions was imbeccable and the food as well. My party was very pleased with their food selections and let me tell you these ladies are particular. The Crab cake appetizer was a hit so was the smoked salmon. Audrey, our service hostess, introduced me to some fine wine that I think I may stick with (Chateau Ste. Michelle). A member of my party noticed a private room that could be considered for her retirement party in the next several months. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDelijaVIPDined on 10/1/2014Went here 3 different time with a large group from work and everybody loved it. Food was great and desserts were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secret in MariettaHappyDined on 9/28/2014The food is good. Prices are great. Very good service. Nice ambiance. Highly recommend. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, & staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014They treated my friends and I very well, food a beautiful presentation, & drinks nice & strongSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CathyDined on 9/20/2014Great luncheon place for a ladies lunch. Food and prices were great. Would return againSpecial Features:
- Dave's dateDaveVIPDined on 9/13/2014The food was fantastic. The service was impeccable! The manager was visible without being obvious. All in all it was a great dining experience1Special Features:
- Do not go there!LovesgreatfoodVIPDined on 9/7/2014I rarely post reviews, but this time is different. I cannot tell you how disappointed we all (3) were this past Sunday when we chose to have brunch at this place! The food was just awful! We are not "food snobs", but I do cook very often and enjoy dining out, so I would say our palette is somewhat developed. However, I would be surprised if anyone thought this food was good! When we entered, the first impression was pleasent, as the furnishings are quite nice. It has a "cosmopolitan" feel. But I did notice it was large and empty for 12:30 on a Sunday. Now I know why! It was as if the TV show "Restaurant Impossible" started the remodel, but NEVER made it to the kitchen! Canned, bland, tasteless food became the worst eggs Benedict ever
- Dinner with Friendsdavisj2VIPDined on 8/29/2014Our friends and we eat at Cosmopolitan about once a month and it has never disappointed. It is great to have such a nice restaurant in East Cobb as there aren't that many that aren't chains. We enjoy Cosmopolitan's consistent quality and service.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedLisa30312Dined on 8/23/2014I attended a comedy show in the banquet hall and made reservations to eat beforehand. I didn't expect much but the food turned out to be great. I had the pear salad and the pecan chicken. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food2luvOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great location to catch up with friends and family. Food was excellent and the service was great. Prices were a little high, especially for not receiving a salad with your entrée but overall I'd go back.Special Features:
- ExcellentLuv2dineVIPDined on 8/1/2014We have dined there before but tonight was exceptional! The new executive chef is awesome! The food presentation was beautiful and delicious! The server, Audrey, was very attentive. The chef & mgr came to check on us! This restaurant deserves to be on Atlanta's best! 😊 P.S. We live in johns creek and it was worth the drive! We'll be back! Try the calamari, chicken piccata, salmon and desserts! The four of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal and dining experience at Cosmopolitan!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drinksian2005Dined on 7/18/2014nice place to sit and have drinks and some appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cavernous, noisy, blah foodBillSVIPDined on 7/15/2014The huge interior has no ambience and the acoustics are terrible. Trying to even have a conversation over the noise from the boisterous bar -whooping, hollering, swearing - was impossible. The service was worse than the food. Not fit for an Open Table restaurant. Can't imagine why it's listed.
- Return visitApp4UDined on 7/13/2014Again thoroughly delighted with food and service. This time we had a larger party. Word is getting out about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It would have been perfect BUTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014The air conditioning wasn't working. Our server informed us that this has been an ongoing problem. It was 83 degrees inside & 85 degrees outside. I don't know about you, but I hate to eat when I'm sweating. Gross :( I'm sure the food was good, the drinks were great, our service was fantastic, but there's no excuse for the temperature. Fix it or close for a July night. Seriously.
- AN ABSOLUTELY LOVELY SURPRISEMsNicholsDined on 7/12/2014Convenient to Cobb Energy Theatre/Vinings/Cumberland/Galleria just off 75 on Delk Road. While the exterior is understated; the interior is quite upscale. It's like a great secret spot. I truly enjoyed my experience at the Cosmopolitan. I went there with a friend. She had the crab-stuffed flounder; I had the filet mignon, blackened shrimp and crab cake. One word EXCELLENT. The ambiance and service were on par. I understand this restaurant celebrates one-year in a couple of weeks. They definitely have the correct formula; definitely destined to be a hot spot. Excellent seafood, oh my! It made me think of McKendrick's in Dunwoody. Fabulous! The manager Igor was very accommodating and our waitress was wonderful. You'll enjoy it.Special Features:
- Fantastic brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/6/2014Our family loves brunch at Cosmopolitan! Great food, attentive servers, and very reasonable prices. Kudos on the recent remodel/archway, as it now lets more natural light into the restaurant. Two thumbs up!Special Features:
- Cheap Food at High PricesWingmanDined on 6/29/2014The quality of the food was not reflected in the prices. The bread was odd and had every spice on it. The tuna was obviously a frozen fillet hardly cooked, rubbery and oily. The server could not answer any of our questions. And they have televisions - not something you expect with a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurant/peopleBagsDined on 6/28/2014The customer service from the front door to the serving was awesome. Our server Audrey was awesome. Explained everything and answered all our question. Audrey also gave great suggestion. The food was great. For Sure we will return with more people. Also, so nice to meet Egor. Thanks again. See you soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood was deliciousShelley123Dined on 6/25/2014Portion sizing are VERY large. Everything we had from scallops to salmon to stuffed chicken breast were all wonderful. Staff and owner are super nice and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 74 reviews are from the Cosmopolitan Restaurant reviews archive.
- European flair in Marietta!App4UDined on 6/22/2014Went for brunch on Sunday. Struck it lucky. Started with sparkling water from Calabria and Lavazza coffee, calamari and two dips. I had the eggs Benedict with smoked salmon. Brooke our server was helpful and professional. All our orders were served warm, promptly and tasted wonderful ( I tasted them!). Marco the manager checked on us and were impressed with the staff with an international background complementing the world sights artwork on the walls. A great find that will certainly be revisited. Keep up the good work Igor!Special Features:
- Nice find...JuleSVIPDined on 6/21/2014Traveling through Marietta and happened upon Cosmopolitan. A nice alternative to existing standard restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceDurhamFamDined on 6/15/2014Food came out very fast and the staff -including the managers were very helpful and quick on their feet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb chopsCosmoDined on 6/6/2014I ordered the lamb chops the were extremely salty and had to be returned. More were cooked and they were great. I also ordered a cosmopolitan, the worse I ever had.Special Features:
- LisaVIPDined on 6/4/2014I had been wanting to try this place for awhile and am so glad I did! I will definitely go back! The food was amazing and the staff was so friendly! This is a must try!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Came for my birthday and had an awesome time! I would definitely return and recommend coming here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunchttdinerDined on 5/26/2014Came in for lunch on Memorial Day. Not very busy. Igor the manager was very pleasant when greeting us. Had a great Malbec. Asked Which was recommended the Hummus or the Fried Calamari. He recommended the calamari. It was delicious. It was also a huge portion. I could have had just that for lunch. I got the Gyro which was also fantastic. I am looking forward to going back. Our waitress told us that they have 1/2 priced wine on Sunday. Will def. go and check them out for Brunch.Special Features:
- Over-pricedTeesideDined on 5/24/2014I thought it was too up-scale for the location. My food was good, however could have received the same food at a lesser price. Menu was way over-priced! Service was adequate but not what I would expect for the price. Not sure why it appeared necessary to make a reservation when the restaurant had many empty tables. Instead of a dessert menu, I had to walk to a dessert cabinet and choose my dessert. The booths were tight and difficult to get in to. Most of the wait-staff were on the veranda having a smoke break. Will not be going back. If you want to spend $80.00 for a party of three I suggest Houstons where you actually get what you pay for.Special Features:
- Made our event perfectAtlantaSteveDined on 5/24/2014After our daughter's high school graduation, we had a small dinner with 15 close family members, and decided to give Cosmopolitan a try. All we had to go on were the reviews and pictures, but it seemed like a good choice. We are so glad we picked Cosmopolitan! We had a great time, received AWESOME service, and it couldn't have gone better! Thanks so much to the Cosmopolitan crew for making our evening so great!Special Features:
- Nope, Never going backTobyVIPDined on 5/24/2014A party of 4 - the bruschetta was really good, the sesame encrusted queso with honey not so much. Cold and weird. I had the lamb shank that was fall off the bone tender with a great demiglaze and roasted veggies and fingerling potatoes. Unfortunately this was the only dish that was good. My wife had the NY strip, unflavorful and almost dry. My buddy had the chicken curry - not much flavor and his broccoli was hard as rocks. His wife had the chicken francese - rubber chicken. The cheesecakes were varied and were okay. The waitress was scatter brained and forgot about us for a good 20 minutes when the meal was over and there was not that many people there.
- Love to try new placesDidiDined on 5/16/2014All of our meals were excellent as was the service. Would recomend if you are looking for dinner that is above chain restaurants without the expense of pricier establishments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Igor is Mr. HospitalityGAcoupleVIPDined on 5/11/2014This is a hidden gem. In the remodelled Spaghetti Warehouse. location, the portions are large and the prices reasonable. They have a very accomisating chef and the manager, Igor is very attentive. Always enjoy our meals there.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Menu was varied with something for everyone's taste. Service was friendly and attentive. Coffee was Very Good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okgeorgiapeachDined on 5/11/2014It was my first time to Cosmopolitan and we attended for Mother's Day Brunch. It was ok, but I wasn't blown away. French Toast was huge, but didn't have that much flavor. My eggs benedict had overcooked poached eggs. Some of our Philly Bites were not cooked all of the way, and I would have like to have known about the specials when we sat down. I ended up seeing them as I left the restaurant. We ended up having a lot of left over food that we did not desire to take home.Special Features:
- Good Food, Good ServiceDamianDined on 5/10/2014Food was good. The service was good. Very attentive. Almost to the point of too much. I think three times is enough during a sit down. Our server was nice and polite but unless it's a rule of the establishment, 6-7 times during one sitting is too much. If I need something, I'll attract the server's attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeStegaroDined on 5/2/2014I chose this place at the last minute due to the initial choice being so crowded plus it did not take reservation. Thanks to Open Table, this one was perfect based on the location. Everyone in my party loved it from the moment of arrival to departure. The food was awesome and do not get me started on the homemade desserts that are prepared onsite. This will be one of my go to places for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Friendsdavisj2VIPDined on 4/25/2014Met our friends for dinner at The Cosmopolitan and, once again, we were not disappointed. We find The Cosmopolitan's food to be consistently good and the service always top notch. Nice to have an East Cobb restaurant that isn't a chain and that offers very good food, service, and a nice atmosphere in which to dine.Special Features:
- Enjoyable experiencefoodjunkieDined on 4/20/2014Met some friends for brunch - really enjoyed the food and atmosphere, will be going back again! And our waitress was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good experience.georgiamooVIPDined on 4/19/2014This was my second time to the restaurant. You get alot of food for the money and it is delicious. Nice atmosphere and relaxing and you can talk easily to your party.Special Features: