1433 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.corridor44.com/
- Phone: 303-893-0044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Franklin Acosta
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Corridor 44
Corridor 44 is Denver's only Champagne bar. Our Champagne list consists of over 115 bottles of Champagne,18 Champagne cocktails & Champagne martinis. We also offer an extensive wine list & a full bar. Our dinner menu offers many small plates, appetizers and also larger dinner entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Corridor 44 - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Corridor 44 reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (18)special occasion (14)notable wine list (9)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)good for groups (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great Experience OverallfoodishappyDined on 8/25/2014Had a friend in town and was trying out Denver Restaurant Week for the first time--great options, great value and wonderful service. The ambiance was great--wonderful atmosphere for all kinds of occasions. Larimer Square is definitely a gem and Corrider 44 is a place to check outSpecial Features:
- FoodieOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014The champagne flights are wonderful and a pretty good value. If you love champagne, you will love Corridor 44.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "undenver-like"OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014If you are looking for a scene that is more LA than rocky mountain casual, then this is the place for you. This place is swanky and the majority of the clientele are dressed accordingly. Great champagne list, a few beer options as well, great people watching! not a lot of seating in this narrow bar so it seems crowded even with 20 or so peopleSpecial Features:
- GREAT dinner out with friendsCazzaBocDined on 8/8/2014service was great, she knew the wine list well and gave great dining suggestions. Staff was pleasant and the atmosphere is busy, crystal chandeliers, groove music and intimate. Best part was the food! Goat cheese croquets, Colorado Lamb lollipops, filet, Halibut and Scallops were all amazing dishes no one in our group of 4 was disappointed.Special Features:
- Where Is Everyone?JustinDined on 7/26/2014We recently ate there on a Saturday night and were surprised to get a table. When we showed up, the place was empty and we were put in the back of the restaurant next to the bathroom for some reason. The service was fair and the food was okay but nothing special. My only complaint is that when my dinner was served, some of the items on the plate were lukewarm at best. Almost as if they pre-plated the part of it and slapped the chicken on at the end when it was done but by this time everything else on the plate had cooled down.
- Warm, Personable with Fine FlareSluggoDined on 7/24/2014The first time visiting Corridor 44 was a find among the gems of Larimer. It was quiet, inviting, warm and fit for fine wines, champgne, good conversation and a personal touch by the Managing Owner Brian J. Sifferman. Greeting everyone with his gracious smile, talking to all customers as if they have been in his company for years as a good friend. We frequent this establishment for the wonderful selection of grape vintages, being able to relax after a long day sharing conversation as if you were in your own home.Special Features:
- Must go!champagneMeDined on 6/28/2014Great champagne! Wonderful variety of drinks. Incredible ambiance and wonderful service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just finejjb3387Dined on 6/6/2014I wanted this to be a special experience as went in a group of three for a friend's birthday dinner. The restaurant itself has a fun decor but everything feels a little smushed given that most of the tables are in a walkway to get to the rest of the restaurant. Luckily we got a booth which I was happy about. If we had gotten one of the tiny tables in the hallway it would have been much less enjoyable. The food was fine I got the filet as did another one of my friends and the other one got halibut. Honestly, for the price I wish we would have gone to one of the steakhouses nearby. I think the quality and overall taste of our meals would have been better for a similar price. The service was adequate and so that is why everything was just fineSpecial Features:
- Corridor 44 VisitJedi67Dined on 5/31/2014Great, great, great experience! Fabulous food and the champagne was great this is a very good choice for a first date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chic AmbiencefoodgroupieDined on 5/9/2014The ambience was my first impression. Almost every table seemed like a private dining experience. Hanging chandeliers, a sconce at every table, and white table cloths lent a very chic Parisian feel to the restaurant. The tapas were divine, each one very unique from the chef. Champagne list and specialty champagne cocktails were a delightful surprise to the evening. My filet mignon salad contained the best cut of meat I have consumed in my recent memory and service was excellent. Price was very reasonable, but would not have even been a disappointment at twice the cost. This will be a go to for me for many moons! Brilliantly done Corridor 44!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies NightDenverFoodiesDined on 5/7/2014I have been to Corridor 44 several times and love their champagne cocktails (especially the Napoleon). We were celebrating my last Master's class and the drinks and appetizers were great as normal. Our server was a bit aggressive and loud, but good. I wish their dinner menu had a few more options, but the scallops are my go to dish. Definitely a fun place to start happy hour and Wednesday ladies get to drink the champagne cocktails for $4!Special Features:
- Welcome to DenverStephomaDined on 5/3/2014This place was a gem to find! We went to celebrate a birthday and the note I left through Open Table was honored. They gave a special drink and desert with a candle for the birthday girl. The place is gorgeous and service excellent. Had the Denver lamb lollipops and they were cooked as ordered. The drink options were great and they lived up to their name with the charities of champagnes. I would recommend the flights. Three different types of champagne based on region or flavor all served chilled and full size. They also have drinks from yesteryear like the manhattan and side car. Very sexy place with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 250 reviews are from the Corridor 44 reviews archive.
- Champagne BarSobofoodieDined on 4/12/2014Nice booths, interesting drink menu, good food. We went early before a show at the DCPA, but I'm guessing it gets pretty busy later in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKSkibumMumDined on 4/10/2014No as classy as I thought or seen on the website. Server is so so, not too friendly. Champagne cocktails are good enough. Appetizers are overpriced. Won't likely come back unless there's special promo .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastichappyDined on 4/4/2014What a chic little spot. Not many tables, but great menu. I only gave the food a 4 since all we had was the charcuterie and cheese plate. That was quite good. The flights of champagne are well chosen. The atmosphere is quite hip, though didn't feel unfriendly as hip places can sometimes. Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Opening day RockiesGenoDined on 4/4/2014Fun evening. Packed house. Still good service for food. Good menu. Fun concept.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Champagne CocktailsInstylegirlDined on 3/29/2014This restaurant/bar gem is located in a historic building in the heart of Larimer Square. It's small and thoughtfully decorated with amazing chandeliers and a champagne theme throughout. The bar and more lively part of Corridor 44 is when you walk through the front door and then a back area with smaller, more private booths. Finally in the back there's a private room if you need it. Fabulous drinks and food!Special Features:
- Entrees were sub par. SeemedbhakVIPDined on 3/28/2014Entrees were sub par. Seemed like an afterthought. Go for a drink and appetizers and forget the rest.
- Boss Liked ItExecutiveAssistantVIPDined on 3/28/2014I used the OpenTable rating system to select this location. My boss had a quiet dinner and was very pleased with my selection. Said it was quiet, good food, great service - just what he needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Went there with my husband and had the escargot, shrimp skewers & heirloom tomato salad; all were fantastic. the flight to France champagne flight was a perfect compliment. the portions were small but tasty - didn't order anything off the large plate menu. I wish the bar area was bigger - it was very crowded in the doorway with nowhere to go. Great service, lively atmosphere - I can see that it would be a great girls' night place! décor is beautiful....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedMarkADined on 3/8/2014A friend mentioned that he had been here in the past and was unimpressed, noting it was especially noisy and crowded, so we went in expecting to bail after a drink. Very pleasantly surprised. We were seated immediately, had a few drinks then ordered dinner. Great food (it is expensive but worth it) great drinks and a decent wine list. Great place for a special date night. Server was very quick and helpful with a couple questions and directed us to the champagne martinis. Super girly but very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Champagne SceneDebdinerDined on 3/2/2014I really loved this restaurant. It is small and intimate. We were there on a Sunday night after Restaurant Week so it was pretty quiet. The staff was very attentive and timed the meal service perfectly. Our server was excellent and the bartender had time to talk with us about our champagne selection and he educated us on the finer points of champagne. It was a very nice experience. We tried a flight of champagne with our escargot. The escargot was perfect - not too much garlic, but definitely a very nice light lemon butter garlic sauce. I enjoyed the lamb lollipops with cherry sauce and my husband tried the filet. Everything was delicious. We will definitely return and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beCowifeDined on 2/28/2014Last year my boyfriend and I had dinner here for restaurant week. It was amazing. Quiet, really cool vibe and ambiance, amazing food. Literally we talked about the food all year and were excited to go again this year and order the exact same items. When we went this year, we were sorely disappointed. It was loud, so crowded you had to push through people to get out the door, there was a loud drunken table right next to us, and the meal was dry and tasted like it had been sitting under a heat lamp. All that excitement and all that money!! And it was awful. Will not be going there again. Such a shame too because we truly did enjoy last year and the location is great as well, plus the variety of champagne cocktails made it unique.
- Went for restaurant week.GirlsWeekendDined on 2/28/2014Went for restaurant week. The food was delicious but the waitress argued about how we got out desserts. Seemed simple to us but she kept arguing. Must be because of restaurant week, but super annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server should be fired!goodreviewerDined on 2/28/2014Went for restaurant week as first experience at Corridor 44. The server was very "business like". She did not explain or give descriptors of the drinks or food unless we inquired. Quickly left our table after taking orders and only returned at intervals to take orders for new drinks, never asked about our enjoyment or disappointment of our choices. Spoke with manager upon exiting to relay our discontent with our server--who knows what they will do to prevent other customers from such an experience...
- overall goodEP89Dined on 2/26/2014really enjoyed our champagne cocktails and entrees! appetizers were a bit small for the price. Service was great, i would go back!Special Features:
- Cavalier about food allergiesKateDined on 2/24/2014I was super excited to eat here as a sommelier friend recommended it highly. My waitperson was very cavalier about my food allergies and I wrote about my experience on my website/blog. As a result of the managing partner's response, I have decided to boycott this establishment. Corridor 44 is not the only wine-focused place in town.
- Great evening out!ZZMOMVIPDined on 2/22/2014We tried Corridor 44 for restaurant week after our family saw the ballet. We were with our 2 kids, who loved going to the "fancy restaurant" and were very well behaved. The food was great, service was very nice and everything met (or exceeded) our expectations! I started with the Calamari- perfectly prepared with a light batter, and then I had the truffled chicken dish, which was delicious. My husband started w/ the beet salad, which he said was great, and then he had the lamp lollipops, which were delicious as well. We had the chocolate lava cake for dessert which was rich and moist and decadent. We will return!Special Features:
- Still our favorite!JackieLDined on 2/15/2014We have tried most of the hot spots of Downtown Denver. Corridor 44 is still our favorite gem. For special occasions this is where we go. Its small but romantic. This time was our valentines/7th anniversary. We got reservations and had a wonderful evening. The Lamb lollipops are amazing! Salmon, calamari and drinks were all fantastic. Our service has always been friendly and welcoming. If you haven't tried Corridor 44 we recommend you do. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was probably theAlannagiraldiDined on 2/14/2014The food was probably the best I have had in such a long uneasy. It made valentines day so special and my boyfriend and I could not stop talking about how great everything was!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for a Date Nightsmth700VIPDined on 2/8/2014Fabulous drink menu, very sparkly decor, fun and romantic! We will definitely go here again.Special Features:
- birthday celebrationcfloresDined on 2/7/2014We came to celebrate a girl friends birthday and it started our night off amazingly.Special Features:
- Don't forget to try the food!TippmannDined on 1/18/2014I've been to this bar before for drinks but never for dinner. The menu is small but the food is outstanding. We started with the shrimp skewers and I wished I had ordered double they were so good! For dinner we had the lamb lollipops, short rib sandwich, chicken, filet and salads and everyone's food was delicious and the portion was perfect for the price. Dining out at the hot spots in Denver this weekend, this was by far our favorite place. The bar scene gets crowded the later you stay, make reservations if you plan to eat. The crowd was nice (good people watching), the location is fun and the service was fantastic. The price for the food was very reasonable, we will definitely come back & I would absolutely recommend this to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereTuesdayNightDined on 1/14/2014Corridor 44 is a unique place with a cool ambience. The decor is modern yet romantic. The food is good and the champagne cocktails are what keeps me coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYE dinnerNYEdinersDined on 12/31/2013Rude hostess. Extremely rude manager. Let them know it was my husbands birthday and they ignored that (just because it was NYE?). Wouldn't return for food or drinks. Lots of other great places to tryin Larimer Square area with much better food and service!
- Champagne tasting was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/20/2013Champagne tasting was great and the offerings by the glass made this an enjoyable holiday entertainment event for my family to be able to taste and eat without being rushed.Special Features:
- great spacerudyDined on 12/17/2013We were early enough this night to have a great dinner but could tell the place would get packed and tight in room. The table set up in the banquette was to long for a group of four be could see how 5-6 would be fun. Love the space the atmosphere and the style was perfect .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!JenUDined on 12/14/2013Champagne is the focus and the extensive champagne cocktails, champagne flights were run and tasty. The booth seating was very comfortable and the food was delicious! Perfect for a drink or an entire meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!SwimChick59Dined on 12/13/2013First time visiting. The wait staff was friendly, responsive, and attentive. We had a variety of small plates, each delicioius. Nicely presented and our server spaced them perfectly. Had a variety of champagne cocktails. Loved variety and idea. We took advantage of happy hour prices and truly indulged. Sat in the corridor. I liked it, my husband didn't - it got annoying when a server in boots click clacked down the hall especially when we were the only ones seated there. They were preparing for a large group so there were many trips. But, once more tables were seated, and a few cocktails enjoyed, this was less distracting. Very romantic place as you sit across from each other and have time between plates to visit. Enjoyed and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/30/2013Excellent dinner and service. Conscientious and attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.