416 Broadway Avenue East
Seattle, WA 98102Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://correttoseattle.com/
- Phone: 2063287817x
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Sunday-Thursday 4:00 pm until midnight
Friday-Saturday 4:00 pm until 1:00 am
Dinner Served: Sunday-Thursday 4:30 pm until 10:00 pm,
Friday-Saturday 4:30 pm until 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Laura Licona
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our dining room is available during the day for private events, as well as in the evening for a substantial food and beverage minimum. Please inquire.
Whether you are looking to enjoy an intimate dinner party, birthday celebration, family reunion, casual cocktail party or happy hour our attentive and professional staff will ensure your event is memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Maggie DiGiovanni 8887624408
- Entertainment: Holidays / Company Event Lunches
A word from Corretto
Our Executive Chef Laura Licona joins our culinary team after running the kitchen line at local favorite Osteria La Spiga, and so far the response to her food has been nothing but positive. Feathery light raviolis, housemade pappardelle that is perfectly al dente or "to the tooth", are just some of the examples of the dishes you will want to come back to again and again.Continued
A full bar specializing in Amari and Grappa complements Chef Laura's delicious menu.
A full bar specializing in Amari and Grappa complements Chef Laura's delicious menu.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Corretto reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (20)late-night find (11)hot spot (11)romantic (9)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (9)notable wine list (8)vibrant bar scene (7)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great for a GroupsShaliniVIPDined on 10/10/2014This is not a place for an intimate dinner but is fun nevertheless. More like a bar than a restaurant but food is good.Special Features:
- I love Corretto!MosieSaysVIPDined on 10/9/2014Just a few blocks from home, Corretto is our neighborhood fave these days! I had the bistecca and could not have been happier - luscious melt-in-your-mouth steak, medium rare. Superb. The smooth mashed potatoes, mushrooms and marsala gravy with just enough tang. Great wine list. I wanted a Gran Marnier but they didn't have it (its French, not Italian) so our waiter offered a digestive with a citrus base, which didn't suit me. I said I would just pass. But that was not okay with him, he wanted me happy, so he returned with a wee bit of Salerno to taste. Yes, please! I was with my husband and friend, they both loved their meals and the service, as well. We ate at 645pm, which is early so it was quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Authentic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/2/2014This is a new find for me and one I will go back to again and again. Perfect portions and great tasting food.Special Features:
- LaurenVIPDined on 9/27/2014Got introduced to their food at Capitol Hill Housing's Omnivorous fund raiser, and decided to try it out. Cut little neighborhood spot on Broadway. Fabulous food, had the homemade raviolis with arrabiata sauce. Just the right amount of spice. Great service, too. But deafening.Special Features:
- Good, not great.cjamesyDined on 9/25/2014The best thing about the meal was the salad, and the salad actually was really delicious. The other dishes (pesto, butternut squash ravioli) were, to me, underseasoned. My partner also agreed, and he tends to like things less seasoned. We ate vegetarian, so can't speak to the meat dishes.
- Nice food. Great bar.kendalljakeDined on 9/25/2014Nice food. Great bar. We really enjoyed our night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodTootDined on 9/20/2014our first time at Corretto, we went with some freinds in town from LA. The food was both simple and elegant, as was the presentation. Three of us had different ravioli's and each were great, very different in flavor and sauce, though the portion size was for the petite eater, which i am not. Thankfully, we had starters (extra $) of bread with oil/balsamic, olives, and a an amaxing risotto croquet with mushrooms. I had the "house" red - a chianti by another name(?) - was perfect. The noise level, on a saturday at around 8:00, was irritating - made it hard to hear the wait staff and even anyone at your table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable!HungrybearDined on 9/20/2014The pasta is delicious, the drinks delightful, and the salads were superb. Our favorite was the gnocchi amatraciana. Our second favorite was the tiramisu. Our third were the coretto drinks! Well done, we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightDiningre2VIPDined on 9/5/2014Great value with generous wine pour. Food was great Loved prosecco with peaches Would go back Plate sizes great, nice to have 2 choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another gem in Capital HillKarenFDined on 9/5/2014Corretto serves authentic Italian food with very good service in a nice atmosphere and won't break the bank. Their home made pastas are excellent and so are the sauces. Pasta is cooked perfectly and they don't over-sauce, a big plus. Salads, antipasti and dessert are all excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great date night!mjceDined on 8/29/2014Girlfriend and I wanted some Italian on Broadway so we came to this place. The food was great, we shared the croquette, soup, carbonara, gnocchi, and steak. We both enjoyed everything! But what was also memorable was the service. They were very attentive and kind, made the whole experience something we'd both like repeat!Special Features:
- Perfect StormMdsdinesoutVIPDined on 8/24/2014At a table for four they neglected to put in one person's main course order. The steak was tough and the guest couldn't eat it. The pasta dishes we had as an appetizer were good
- chunaDined on 8/16/2014What a great place! Absolutely top flight Italian food at a fraction of the cost of (also great) places like Spinasse. And fun wine list too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu and Wait StaffsonofchaosDined on 8/16/2014I love eating here. The food is really consistent and everytime I go there I get something different and it's always really good. The wait staff are really friendly and sweet. The music is generally cool groovy downtemo electroic or lalounge music, but they were playing some 60's rock that was not pleasant this last vistit.hopefully they will get that down again to the cool stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loulou70Dined on 7/27/2014Great place and the food was so so good! Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!dinerfrnbendDined on 7/11/2014Dined on a Friday night at Corretto. Restaurant was filled with happy people & high energy. Even with the high demands of assisting many diners, service was very good. We enjoyed a great glass of wine and appetizers, and even with the busy-ness of the evening, kitchen delivered incredible food! It was a great and lively dining experience. We will recommend Corretto to friends and plan to dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Corretto reviews archive.
- MangiamoVIPDined on 5/30/2014Nothing special. The bread is boring...no body, more like a hamburger bun. The affettati misti was unimaginative, the prosciutto was old, and they use way too many olives. The ravioli were better (fungi e cavolo nero and norcina e spinaci) but still lacking any "wow" factor. Nice that they serve affogato for dessert, a standard in all restaurants in Italy but a mind-boggling rarity in restaurants in Seattle that bill themselves as Italian. Service was good, but at times a bit strange, as the server would ask how things were, not stopping by the table to ask but rather as she was rushing by to another table. Overall, it didn't impress, and won't be seeing a repeat visit.
- Great Find!BettyDinesVIPDined on 5/17/2014Four of us dined at Corretto last Saturday afternoon after taking in a movie at the Harvard Exit. Loved the risotto cake appetizer and the fresh pasta. One of us had the lamb chops which was also delicious. House wine terrific and the happy hour price fantastic. Great service, good ambience. We were there in the afternoon so it was very quiet, not sure if that would be the case with more diners. Portions were not large (but not small either), and the prices were very reasonable, so it worked out great for all of us. I look forward to my next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/16/2014I have been here twice now bringing friends and have enjoyed the outstanding service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, very slow servicerichtVIPDined on 5/11/2014The food is quite good and the ambiance is fun. The service from the kitchen was amazingly slow. We had to ask our server to check on each of our three courses. His only explanation was that the device that prints the orders in the kitchen ran out of paper. Not sure that explanation worked for me for all three courses.
- Even BetterKevinDined on 5/11/2014This used to be PaneVino, which we enjoyed for years. We were a bit hesitant once the name and ownership had changed but found the food to be as good, if not better, and the service was great. We'll continue to use this as a go to that's local to home in Capitol Hill. What's better is that Corretto is open in early morning, serving excellent espresso and coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thorough EnjoymentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014Fabulous Happy Hour menu. The risotto croquettes are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love new menu!MosieSaysVIPDined on 4/24/2014I love the new menu -- Corretto took over Panevino -- it has decent portion sizes and better prices, a good amount to choose from and everything was delivered to our table at the proper temperatures. This place is still a bit loud as it gets filled up, so earlier is better -- at least for us since my hubs has some ear ringing as it is from playing guitar too loud for a long, long time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend for small group or coupeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Good for small groups 5-6 . Not a large place but they have a nice menu and it was all really good. wine was reasonably priced. The cocktails looked fun ,but everyone in our party had wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service are amazing,MosieSaysVIPDined on 12/31/2012Food and service are amazing, it is quite loud, though.
- Finding good Italian thatGigiDined on 11/8/2012Finding good Italian that is not the same standard fare is difficult, but Panevino was perfect. We loved every dish we tried and plan to visit again when we are back in the area.Special Features: