Corner Cafe - Priority Seating
3070 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Corner Cafe - Priority Seating
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/corner-cafe/
- Phone: 4042401978x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 3:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Brendon Crapo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Corner Cafe - Priority Seating
The smells of bread baking and freshly brewed coffee welcome guests to Corner Café and Buckhead Bread Company. The terra cotta building houses a full-service, European-style bakery offering a daily selection of baked-on-site pastries, bread, cookies and specialty desserts, a coffee bar serving the locally-roasted Pano’s Reserve Blend coffee and a café with a variety of breakfast and lunch selections, including salads, soups, sandwiches and desserts. It’s the perfect stop for an eye-opening morning coffee, an enjoyable lunch, baked goods to take home or all the components for a delightful picnic. Open seven days a week. Corner Cafe accepts "reserve ahead priority seating," which will reduce your wait time by half.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Corner Cafe - Priority Seating - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Corner Cafe - Priority Seating reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
great for brunch (31)great for lunch (24)neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (10)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (5)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)Show More
- Good food; nice menuBJH504VIPDined on 8/21/2014Have been to this restaurant many times over the years. The food is good and consistent. While the place was not completely full, the noise level was challenging for regular conversation. It wasn't only voices - dropped dishes, trays, silverware sounds were extremely loud. A little sound attenuation would go a long way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast!Eater47VIPDined on 8/18/2014Everything is super fresh! Ask for what you want and if they can- they will do it for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good RestaurantMeataholicDined on 8/15/2014The food is good but a bit over priced. Even though I had a reservation, I still had to wait to be seated. The parking situation there is atrocious, so if you're planning on going for lunch, make sure you get there very early to allow enough time to find a space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchbunchDined on 8/8/2014Very good food. .generous portions...very nice staff...will return..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAvideaterVIPDined on 8/2/2014Favorite brunch! Favorite Benedict! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Just a breakfast jointTheAccountantDined on 7/30/2014This is a regular breakfast place. The omelet I had was mediocre, nothing special. My girlfriend had the sliced salmon and a pancake with chocolate chip, these were both really good. Service was excellent.
- Shouldn't be a secret!thatgirlVIPDined on 7/26/2014Timeless. Dee-Lish. There is something about this restaurant for gathering- we were two for lunch. Always tasty, love the atmosphere. Friendly and very good service. Knowledgable staff who are at our service! The weekend menu is different than Mon-Fri; understandable of course- the Brunch menu has many delectable choices.Special Features:
- Enjoyable BrunchGaMi2012Dined on 7/19/2014My Friend Girls & I wanted to do a Saturday Morning Brunch, hence the normal restaurants we frequent. I researched on open table and found Corner Cafe. Upon reading the reviews, we decided this would be the place for our up & coming brunch. Needless to say we were very pleased with the atmosphere, the service, and the food. Our waiter was attentive & very knowledgeable with menu choices. Definitely will frequent Corner Cafe for future brunches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TaylormDined on 7/19/2014Our group had 2 kids under 5 and the restaurant was accommodating and had a kids menu. The French toast was amazing, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BreakfastfitforfoodiesVIPDined on 7/18/2014We started our daughter's birthday off with breakfast here. The food was amazing, the "Power Bagel" is a must. And be sure to ask for "Sunshine" Freddie who will not only provide excellent service but improv entertainment as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food/generous portionsFlygirlVIPDined on 7/13/2014We love the food here, but the portions are enormous! I literally ate half my omelet breakfast at the restaurant and enjoyed the remainder the next day at home for breakfast. The food and fruit are very fresh and the complementary muffins to start are a tasty treat. It is very noisy here because of the hard floors, but it is OK after church. They have great coffee selections, too!Special Features:
- Amazing!MarketWeekVIPDined on 7/13/2014Twice a year we visit Atlanta for the Gift Market. It is mandatory to stop here for breakfast on the way out of town. I doesn't matter if we stay in Buckhead or downtown. The food is consistently that good. This visit- Crab cakes Eggs Benedict. WOW! Don't forget to take home ANY of their baked goods!Special Features:
- Good breakfast spot!FoodieATLDined on 7/11/2014Good neighborhood breakfast spot, ideal for early AM Buckhead business meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/29/2014Service was slow and inattentive. The restaurant was busy however even when patrons were leaving, we still did not receive any attention from our server. We had to ask for muffins, water, to place our order.Special Features:
- Goodkand83Dined on 6/28/2014I come for the bakery and the fruit punch. So delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No brainer for Buckhead breakfastLouiseDined on 6/27/2014Easy parking. Accessible location. Unobtrusive service. Interesting choices. Take some bread from the bakery home with you to be a hero. Priority seating cuts the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 287 reviews are from the Corner Cafe - Priority Seating reviews archive.
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/22/2014Omelettes and BLT fried egg sandwiches were terrific. Great Sunday brunch and they take reservations. French press coffee delicious.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/22/2014Many great dishes, really enjoyed the crab cake benedictSpecial Features:
- OutstandingmutigerVIPDined on 6/22/2014The food was delicious. The service was outstanding. We had a gathering of family visiting from the east coast and Midwest. They enjoyed themselves immensely. And the Corner Cafe helped immeasurably with that. Whether we chose traditional breakfast items (waffles, pancakes, etc.) or lunch items (sandwiches, fries), everything was done to perfection.Special Features:
- Great brunch spot.MrsbatkinsonDined on 6/21/2014We went on a Saturday for brunch. The brunch menu wasn't as extensive as we'd hopes, but our choice was great. I'd definitely recommend the crab cake eggs benedict; however, the description of "jumbo" crab cake is a bit misleading. The crab cake portions were rather small. Overall, great brunch spot and definitely worth giving a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/15/2014So we checked in at the front and was told that wait time was approximately 30 mins. Was not pleased with this. What is the point of putting in a reservation if you have that long of a wait? Food was mediocre. For the price, I was expecting more.
- A nice findkand83Dined on 6/8/2014The bakery is my main attraction. I love the fresh baked goods and the homemade fruit punch is the best thing I've ever tasted! I will certainly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch place in BuckheadDRK7VIPDined on 6/1/2014Been going here for years and love the food ! I do miss the potato beignets in the soup ; - )Special Features:
- Brunch PlaceVickiVIPDined on 5/31/2014We went for an early brunch with mixed reviews from around our table. I had a great egg white veggie omelet with a wonderful bowl of berries on the side (for an extra $1.50). My son had a plain waffle that tasted sour, it was awful without syrup. The pancakes were good and once shared with my son, made for a happier brunch. The service was spotty in that we either had 3 people asking us if we needed anything or no one could be found. All in all good place for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at BestOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/29/2014Food was bland and overcooked. Service was lacking and when service was provided it was extremely slow. The restaurant is very loud and hard to have a discussion. Over priced for what you receive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/25/2014Great service and good food is a hard combination to beat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2014Priority seating seemed to work just fine at what is normally a very busy Sunday morning; however it was the Memorial Day weekend and I think many people were out of town.Special Features:
- Very disappointing fooderobson99VIPDined on 5/17/2014Having been here for brunch several times before, I was confident that this would again be a great experience. However, perhaps the Chef was off on vacation, or maybe having an off-day, but the food was worse than any brunch experience I've had in Atlanta. The "grits of the day", usually well worth trying and never missing target, were watery and tasteless (tomato & goat cheese - although the color was a little pink, there was no taste of either in the dish). Additionally, the hollandaise sauce cooled to a rubbery solid within minutes of arriving at the table. Really disappointed, and will not be returning, nor recommending to others. It's a shame, as we've sent so many people here before, I am now doubting their experiences.
- Priority seating saved the day!BlondieVIPDined on 5/11/2014We happened to book priority seating for Mother's Day, thinking it wouldn't make a difference. There was a huge crowd waiting when we arrived, but we were seated immediately! Brunch was delicious, with something for everyone on the menu. Priority seating is a must!!!Special Features:
- Hidden Gem for Special OccasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Making prior reservations really does help with the wait time. Showed up 15 minutes early before my reservation time on a very crowded Mother's Day and waited no more two minutes before seated. Food was great, service was great, and thoroughly enjoyed the ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/27/2014Ambiance is good, food is solidly good, and the atmosphere on a beautiful morning is wonderful!Special Features:
- Speedy Easter BrunchGAannivcoupleDined on 4/20/2014Tried Corner Cafe for the first time on Easter Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. With Priority Seating, we were seated immediately (may have helped that we opted for 10AM) at a bright window table. Immediately approached by our server, who checked back often throughout our meal. My husband and I both ordered eggs benedict, mine was fried green tomato and his was with steak. Delicious but the sourdough bread that it was served on was tough and hard to cut. Both of us needed steak knives, which were readily provided. Unlimited coffee, even provided to-go cups when we asked to take the leftover minimuffins home with us. We would definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tlgass brunchtlgass17Dined on 4/20/2014Great food. prepared to our satisfaction. great staff. always looking to make sure we were ok. Bobby our server was great. will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stumbled, but nice recoveryBruceVIPDined on 4/13/2014My wife and I went for brunch before an afternoon show at the Fox Theater. We arrived about 10:15 and sat down to a great pot of organic cofffee, and good conversation. The restaurant is pleasant, and the staff was too. However, about 30 minutes later we finished our pot of coffee, and the manager came over to tell us that the waitress had never submitted our order. It took another 20 minutes, but when it came, it was very good. Fortunately, we were not in a hurry, or it would have been more uncomfortable. The manager took care of us, and was quite gracious. We'll give them another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Nice.BrunchjackieDined on 4/6/2014Food was excellent!! Appreciated changes made to accomodate me. Loved the mini muffins on the table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointng experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2014Very mediocre atmosphere and pretty bland/unremarkable food. Especially for the price and being a buckhead life restaurant.
- Corner Cafe "Corners" BrunchekstraskriverDined on 3/16/2014With an outstanding brunch menu and excellent service, Corner Cafe is the place to be in Buckhead (Atlanta) on a Sunday morning/afternoon. And if one is smart,, after brunch, one will walk to the other side of the cafe and take advantage of the Buckhead Bread Company! Both are highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my top five breakfast in AtlSam3atingfoodDined on 3/8/2014Their breakfast is better than their lunch. On the weekends they serve breakfast all day. They have THE BEST GRITS EVER!!!!!!!! Go to the bakery I the asiago cheese bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchSundayBrunchDined on 3/8/2014Great was food! A little loud but it definitely got me geared up for a fun Sunday in the park. The service was good, but could have been friendlier. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayDiAtlantaVIPDined on 2/16/2014I took friend there for her birthday. There appeared to be a long wait but we were seated right away. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.