Corned Beef and Co.
107 South Jefferson St
Roanoke, VA 24011Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Corned Beef and Co.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cornedbeefandco.com/
- Phone: 5403423354
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 11:30am - 12:00am, Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Corned Beef and Co.
Corned Beef and Co. is a true downtown Roanoke landmark. The restaurant features an extensive menu of classic sandwiches, wood-fired pizzas, terrific entrees and salads. The bar boasts an impressive array of drink selections and music of all genres.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Corned Beef and Co. reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Live music on the deck2foodiesVIPDined on 7/16/2014Came with a friend to enjoy a quick dinner and we were pleasantly surprised. It was a nice night, and this was a great place to sit outside and enjoy a drink. We stayed longer than planned because the live music was amazing and the atmosphere was awesome/very chill. We will definitely be back for the music.Special Features:
- Nice dinner!DyanRunkleeDined on 7/11/2014Quickly seated once we arrived. The table was a little sticky which is my only complaint. We had the curly fries with cheddar cheese and it was absolutely delicious. Our waiter, Ben never let our glasses get low! The chicken Parmesan entrees was great as was the chicken Alfredo. Bens service was impeccable, answering our questions and quickly bringing our food but spacing the entree after the appetizer nicely. Overall a great meal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Went there for dinner, comedy show and dancing with my wife. Had a great time.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Corned Beef and Co. reviews archive.
- nice placeoldancerDined on 3/26/2014Had a quiet dinner with a colleague one early evening. There was some confusion on my part about the reservation, but we were ultimately easily accommodated. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Roanoke.Special Features:
- Service was fabulous. OurEatingoodDined on 2/8/2014Service was fabulous. Our waiter was helpful, funny and very attentive. He kept our glasses full and delivered great recommendations for meals. I will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must For Visit to RoanokedwcchcDined on 12/21/2013An absolute must every time we go to Roanoke, Va. The sandwiches are the best in Roanoke and Billards is free if you are eating lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is just not good....OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/23/2013Good atmosphere but terrible food. My husband and I both had the same experience separately. He entertained clients there last week and I did the same this week. Both of us agree- this is a bar, not a restaurant. The food is not good. Atmosphere and service are okay, but we both did not even finish our lunch. Would not recommend.Special Features:
- Everyone's entree was superb.kingjcVIPDined on 6/8/2013Everyone's entree was superb. The wait staff was excellent. We would go back again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the pool tables andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Loved the pool tables and upstairs club atmosphereSpecial Features:
- The service was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013The service was outstanding and the people there were very helpful and pleasant. I truly enjoy my event at Corned beef and Company.Special Features:
- Restaurant was too dark toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Restaurant was too dark to see the menu. Waitress had to offer us a flashlight to read the menu. Other than that this us a great restaurant.Special Features:
- New cook on staff. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012New cook on staff. Food was mediocre. Great service. Good mixed drinks.Special Features: