Corks at Russian River Vineyards
5700 Gravenstein Hwy North
Forestville, CA 95436Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Corks at Russian River Vineyards
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.russianrivervineyards.com/
- Phone: 7078873344
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch/Lunch and Dinner served daily! BRUNCH/LUNCH Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and on Weekends from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. DINNER 5-8 pm Sunday - Thursday 5-9 pm Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Californian, French American
- Executive Chef: Todd Davies
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: As one of only five winery based restaurants in California, Corks at Russian River Vineyards is one of Sonoma County's premiere event locations. Our exquisite wine-country cuisine, handcrafted wines, and stunning views make the perfect setting for any event.
- Private Party Contact: Giovanni Balistreri 7078873344
A word from Corks at Russian River Vineyards
Voted Best Outdoor Dining in Sonoma County 2011 by the North Bay Bohemian! Corks at Russian River Vineyards is the only winery-based restaurant in the Russian River Valley, featuring the seasonal best from local growers and emphasizes organic meats and sustainable agriculture. Our goal is to nourish and delight our guests with cooking grounded in the traditions and ingredients of California Wine Country. We're proud to introduce Todd Davies to our community as Corks Restaurant's new Executive Chef. It's the perfect pairing for both of us. For Todd, it's a chance to cook in Sonoma County's Wine Country where fresh, organic ingredients are plentiful. For Russian River Vineyards in an opportunity to work with a talented chef who values our fine wines and creates dishes that complement the quality and care we put in to our wines. We invite you to an exceptional experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Corks at Russian River Vineyards - Best Restaurants in Forestville ›
Corks at Russian River Vineyards reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (76)special occasion (48)romantic (46)fit for foodies (45)scenic view (36)great for brunch (32)great for lunch (32)good for groups (28)neighborhood gem (26)notable wine list (24)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (1)Show More
- Excellent dinner - a real delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014My husband and I had a wonderful dinner - we have been dining at this location every summer for the past 30 plus years! We both agreed that it is now the best it has ever been. It has a lovely venue, with both outdoor and indoor dining and its' own vegetable garden. I had the rabbit entree - excellent; in a savory sauce, farm fresh veggies and delicate pasta; my husband had the night's fish special - an amazingly delicious fresh fish stew with halibut, scallops and prawns in a broth that was so light and flavorful. The service could not have been better - it was one of those rare, totally delightful, delicious dinners out that will long be remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best experience in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We were in the area traveling from out of state. Someone we chatted with at out B&B suggested this gem and boy were they right. Farm to table atmosphere with the garden in view of the dining area. Specials are the way to go-- trust the staff! If I am ever back in the area this will be the first place I go. Thanks for such a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, great winestream1Dined on 9/11/2014Another fabulous meal at Corks! The weather was perfect for an outside meal. The food was outstanding with a great variety of choices on both the regular menu as well as the specials offered. Wow!Special Features:
- outforabiteDined on 9/1/2014We found the restaurant to be lovely. The food was wonderful and the service was superb. The view was spectacular. Overall there was nothing about the evening that was wrong or even necessary to change. From the time we walked in the door to dine to leaving after the superb dinner, the entire wait staff were attentive but not pushy. Thanks you to all for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% perfectBetsySonomaDined on 8/30/2014Great food, staff, live music, ambiance. Lovely rustic setting.Special Features:
- Wonderful!SoniaDined on 8/28/2014Romantically nestled in a small grove of towering redwoods. Outdoor deck dining takes full advantage of the setting. Food was delicious. Lamb shanks on the evening's specials were perfectly tender with a flavorful sauce. The chef himself makes the rounds checking on everyone's satisfaction. Thank you Open Table for another great recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely experience!dmarieDined on 8/28/2014Corks is a wonderfully warm, inviting spot for a great dinner or brunch. Situated in the gorgeous West Sonoma wine country, surrounded by vineyards and with its own winery on site. Our food was great, service impeccable and the perfect ambience. I needed a break from a very hard work day and this was like going on vacation for a night! We were here last year for our daughter's rehearsal dinner and it was the perfect evening then too with many more people in tow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014The staff were friendly, efficient and made us feel special. Food is delicious and beautifully presented without being pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Al fresco at its bestGaryDined on 8/23/2014Dining under the stars with good food, good wine, good music and delightful service. It was a perfect evening. The winery dog was fun to watch as he enjoyed the leftover bones from the lamb shank special. Smooth jazz with Morris Le Grande helped create a wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:
- brunch at Cork'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014This was our second time to eat at Cork's. It was another wonderful experience. We enjoyed the beautiful surroundings and ambiance of the place. The food was excellent and the service very good. The staff is very friendly and attentive--the chef even came by the table to greet us and thank us for coming. He did a great job with the food! We thoroughly enjoyed and will be back again.Special Features:
- Exquisite GemRubyDined on 8/22/2014Delightful from the start. Our evening was exceptional. Our waiter, Mathew was excellent! We also had the opportunity to meet the Chef, Rubin. Extra care was given to take their fresh veges from their lovely garden to table. The beet salad was the best I've ever had and the Rib Eye was amazing! This place is not to be missed! Hope to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovesfoodandwineDined on 8/21/2014We had a large group and were taken great care of by the wait staff. Corks is a wonderful setting and the live music created a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- corkspatronDined on 8/20/2014We've been to Cork's many times and it's always been excellent. Our favorite appetizer was not on the menu so we picked-out another appetizer and now we have two(2) favorites. That's how this restaurant is . . . everything is very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time there - will go back! !ramikinDined on 8/17/2014Excellent setting, wonderful food and service. The mimosas were made with fresh orange juice, scones are incredible. We went on a Sunday and the music was very quit and nice.Special Features:
- Consistently high qualityBingbingDined on 8/15/2014Can always count on the freshest produce (it's grown right there) creatively prepared and paired with meats and fish that are just right. Service top notch (Matthew is a consumate pro). Patio is lovely and they have not jammed too many tables on to it. Grounds a treat. Don't miss a chance to try it.Special Features:
- A charming surpriseHelenDined on 8/15/2014This is one of the Forestville restaurants we have been meaning to go. Living in Healdsburg we have a good selection of restaurants to choose from and a restaurant has to be very special for us to travel further afield. We were delighted with the comfortable, outdoor setting. The food was excellent California style so we could enjoy the true taste of the ingredients enhanced by the sauce, rather than overwhelmed by it. The staff was attentive and in no way pretentious. I have already recommended it to friends and are planning to return with visitors soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge increase in prices!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014We have been going to this restaurant for over a decade. FOod is reasonable (especially their fresh from the garden veggies), but prices have gone up dramatically. Maybe keep for Sunday brunches in future.Special Features:
- A Very Nice Experience!CurtDined on 8/9/2014I reserved a table at Corks restaurant so my wife and I could enjoy a 'date night' together. This restaurant is on a lovely setting just off of highway 116 on the Russian River Vineyards grounds featuring locally sourced, seasonal meats and produce. The idea is to eat Al fresco so you can enjoy the grounds and scenery. Service was attentive, and all the staff we encountered worked very hard to make sure we enjoyed ourselves and our meal. I had brought along a bottle of the wineries Chardonnay and was pleasantly surprised when our server offered to swap my bottle for a chilled version of the same vintage. All the dishes we ordered were well prepared and presented. We enjoyed the whole experience and look forward to our next meal here!Special Features:
- Fabulous mealCorkDined on 8/9/2014The only negative at all was it was too cold and they didnt have a heater they could put near our table. The place wasn't full and they offered us a table where they could put a heater but that was right next to the guitar player. It gets cool at night and I think they should have more heaters and configure the outside so more tables could have heaters. They also could have putus at a table for four with heater as they weren't full buttheydidnt want todo that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful summer restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I had an amazing afternoon relaxing on the outdoor patio of the Russian River Vineyards/ Corks Restaurant with a group of friends this weekend! It was my first time there, and I was blown away by the charming ambiance, great service from EVERYONE who worked there, and delicious food. My only minor complaint would be the time we waited for the food to come out once we ordered (we took our sweet time wine tasting before lunch though, so it wasn't like we were in a rush to go anywhere) so maybe order 20-30 minutes before you decide that you're starving! I will definitely be making my way back there the next time I'm in the wine country.Special Features:
- Perfect eveningscamperwillowDined on 8/8/2014Sitting outdoors in the lovely courtyard on a summer evening at Cork's is the best. Loved the live music and the food was great. The prices seem to be slipping up though so it was pretty pricey.......Special Features:
- Go!palsal38VIPDined on 8/4/2014Eat outside if you can. The surroundings are unique and breathtaking. Food and service were wonderful. There was a musician playing the violin, often improvising along the way. We were treated like royalty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Authentic spot with old barns, vintage trucks and cars, beautiful gardens. Service very relaxed while attending properly to all the details. Food was great with produce from own garden. Jazz guitar player set a lovely tone. Highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- CorksManhattanBartenderDined on 7/29/2014The property and restaurant is gorgeous. The food is farm to table fresh and extremely delicious. Dawn our server was attentive, knowledgable and hospitable. There is also an amazing farmers market every Tuesday from 4-7 with some amazing vendors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corks is even betterBingbingDined on 7/26/2014Usually, if a restaurant remodels to an upscale look, the food heads in the other direction...not with Corks. [We didn't sit inside (who would with their spectacular patio?) the new decor is attractive, not over the top.] The chef has a superb menu with a wide range of dishes using local produce and suppliers, including Corks' own gardens. The calamari was perfect. Each salad was unique. We had a menu entree, a beautiful braised rabbit, and a special, equally great. The deserts, from a local patisserie, were good, but a bit too sweet for us. Our waiter, Matthew, well. let's just say it's nice to have a waiter who shows joy in describing dishes and making drop-in guests feel like regulars. We're doing an encore visit soonSpecial Features:
- Lovely spot for a special dinnerSuzNCDined on 7/23/2014Corks is la restaurant in the redwoods: Surrounded by serene sequoias and nestled between picturesque vineyards, the setting couldn't be nicer. It's not stuffy or pretentious, but informal enough to make you feel at home and quiet enough to allow friendly conversation. The food, while top-notch, is rather expensive, particularly since the portions are rather small. But it's adequate for modest appetites and served with solicitude. A lovely place for a sweet dinner or brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningdaveDined on 7/23/2014Our favorite place for outdoor dining with excellent food.Special Features:
- A++thecynicalserverDined on 7/22/2014I took my mother here for her birthday and literally spent all day going through restaurant reviews on trip advisor and yelp trying to find somewhere that she would love and boy did I find it! Not only was the staff very nice and attentive to our needs, the scenery was just incredible. I brought a couple bottles of wine but they didn't charge me corkage because I work in the industry, they also let my mother pick out a dessert for her birthday (good thing because she hates chocolate). Our server Frankie was very honest about the menu and helpful most of all they were okay with us exploring the property while waiting for our food which was a real treat. Overall a wonderful place that I can't wait to revisit. Don't let the small menu fool youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!LuvgoodfoodDined on 7/22/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Corks. We sat outside on a beautiful summer evening. There were eight in our party and we all loved our food. I had the sea food special which was delicious. Our server, Frankie, was excellent and a delight. Everyone there was very attentive. The beautiful patio setting was just what you'd envision when thinking of dining at a vineyard. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patio diningAndyDined on 7/22/2014Great food, Great service, Great garden ambiance. I had to twist arms to select this restaurant, but all were delighted from the moment we drove in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningGregSDined on 7/19/2014Sat outside on a beautiful evening. Had great entertainment that was not so loud you couldn't hear your dinner partner. Food was wonderfully prepared and properly proportioned. Would definitely go back when in the area.Special Features:
- Perfect spot for a sunny dayEdhrrVIPDined on 7/6/2014We have been going to Cork's (or earlier incarnations at the same location for years). It is just a lovely spot for a summer outdoor dinner. the food seems to keep getting better. We all had salads and some variations of pasta and enjoyed them immensely. Very friendly service. Just a great night out.Special Features:
- Gorgeous setting!BonBonDined on 7/3/2014Outdoor wine taste under the oaks and redwoods, then follow with a lovely brunch, lunch, or dinner on the shaded patio! Great ambience, wonderful food, and friendly and knowledgeable servers. Live music on Sunday afternoon makes this winery and restaurant extra special!Special Features:
- Best Ambience in West CountyMcBeachDined on 7/1/2014This is a hidden gem in West County. We enjoyed a delicious meal sitting outside. It felt like we were sitting in a fairy tale and our waiter was amazing. Best beef rips I have ever had. The meat just fell off the bone. The veggies felt like they were just pulled from the garden. We will be back often.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food, Service, LocationKatyVIPDined on 6/27/2014What a wonderful experience. From the gentleman that spoke to us as we entered, the lovely young woman that seated us, the waiter that was knowledgeable and personable, the wonderful food and wine. A very special treat was the live music that was not overpowering but was wonderful. We were there for dinner and every item was outstanding. I also like the feeling that everyone was working together. Our waiter was busy and someone else brought our desert. The Owner stopped by without intruding. I understand they have music for brunch and am looking forward to it. Also lovely to walk around the grounds. We will make sure we have more time on our next visit. Their label wine was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food at CorksSpeckMitEireDined on 6/24/2014I have been wanting to try rabbit for quite a while. The rabbit dish with noodles was really delicious. The Wine Country Charcuterie was very delicious with several meats, several cheeses, and olives. The West County salad was great. Good service. Nothing amiss with the whole package. Will recommend it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/23/2014Eight of us had dinner at Corks last week. We thoroughly enjoyed the setting, the service and the food. Staff are friendly and seem genuinely proud of the property and the restaurant. We'll be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WedontneednonicknamesVIPDined on 6/22/2014Great cold soup - roasted beet and parsnip.Filet mignon was excellently prepared as was the salmon.Desserts by Angelica are always wonderful.Waiter was friendly and engaging.Corks keeps getting better.Special Features:
- AnniversaryGemDined on 6/21/2014Excellent customer service...met the manager, chef , entertainer and had a wonderful waiter. All on the same page and focus on welcoming you and providing you with an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reuben's ReubenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2014Cork's does it again with an outstanding meal. I'd highly recommend Reuben's Reuben. Cork's serves an ample sandwich ...so much so that I skipped dinner later that evening.Special Features: