48 W. Sierra Madre
Sierra Madre, CA 91024Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://eatatcorfu.net/
- Phone: 6263555993
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Breakfast: Tuesday - Friday: 9:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for all events can be arranged from parties of 10-500, call for quotes.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant has a private dining room which seats 30 people.
- Entertainment: Please call for entertainment days.
A word from Corfu
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our family has created this restaurant for you, and to ensure delicious tastes from the Mediterranean that a discriminating palate will appreciate, you"ll fit right in whether your taste today is running towards waffles,kebabs,fish,pasta,steak or sandwiches. we use the finest and freshest ingredients to prepare all dishes from scratch. Both beer and wine are served, including some of the more difficult to find wines that use only organically grown grapes. Dine in, or take out. Reservations are accepted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Corfu reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Healthful & tastyluv2fishDined on 10/8/2014Our first time at Corfu, but brought friends to celebrate two birthdays; they had all been there before. Happened to be a Wednesday, and we took advantage of their luncheon buffet, which offered a great sampling of Greek delights. It was a quiet day, and the service was friendly and cheerful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Server came to our table only to take order and since it was a buffet never returned to check on us. Never refilled our water and air conditioner was broken.
- CliffDined on 7/23/2014Not the best Greek food we have tasted, but a nice variety of items on the menu. Parking is a breeze. The waitress was very welcoming and attentive. Sierra Madre is always a nice place to dine because it has such a nice homey, small town feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Corfu reviews archive.
- Mother's DayJudyDined on 5/11/2014Corfu was perfect for Mother's Day. We had a group of 12 ranging from 6 years to 80. Our service was great. The breakfast menu had something to delight everyone. Food was delicious. Our large group was seated in a private room. Grand kids were able to sing their church songs to us without bothering other diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT EXPERIENCEtiredocDined on 5/3/2014This was our first time since new ownership and it was a real pleasure. We met the owner and he was very friendly and honest. We live in town and will be back and recommend to our friends.Special Features:
- good foodSLM1VIPDined on 4/10/2014I met someone there for an interview and it was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Homemade FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/23/2014We love this little find in Sierra Madre. The food is always fresh and tasty, service friendly, and you can sit outside and enjoy the view of the mountain. I would greatly recommend Corfu! And you MUST try a glass of their fresh-squeeze OJ!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Service needs trainingLarryMVIPDined on 2/15/2014Wanted to sample a variety of things but not overeat. Decided on sampler platter, Greek Village Salad + Moussaka to share. All very good. I was very specific to say that we were going to share each and wanted them brought out in that order. Sampler platter came out first. Only minutes later a salad appeared that we were told goes with the Moussaka. Then Greek Village Salad followed nearly as soon as we could pick up our forks with the Moussaka not very far behind. Both waiters were very warm and welcoming but when I said we were hoping to have the courses spread out I received a quizzical look and was asked if we needed more clean plates. This experience really made me think and appreciate professional service and not take it for granted.Special Features:
- Relaxing outdoor diningRaymondDined on 2/14/2014Great food and service. Loved the kebobs, pita and humus. Friendly and attentive server. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2014A reserved table was waiting for us, so we were off to a good start. We ordered a bottle of Pinot Nior, they were out. The server brought a bottle of Cabernet and another red to choose from. We ordered, only to find out, they were out of ground beef for any menu item that contained lulu kebabs. We went there for some lulu kebabs. The server was very nice, but she was put in the position of apologizing for their lack of menu items. I doubt that we will go back.Special Features: