Cordeiros Bar & Grill
2025 Monticello Rd
Napa, CA 94558Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Cordeiros Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 7072241960
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Su-Th 5:30pm-9:30pm
Dinner: F-Sa 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Johnson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: An Out door private dining patio with 60 people capacity.
- Private Party Contact: Bashar 7072241960
A word from Cordeiros Bar & Grill
Cordeiros Bar & Grill is a restaurant opening in Napa Wine Country.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cordeiros Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)great for outdoor dining (9)romantic (9)special occasion (8)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (5)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Wonderful dinnerCharVIPDined on 8/25/2014We went with friends -- and tasted each other's food. Superb dinner. Caesar salad made at table was very good. Steak out of this world. Lamb chops wonderful. Shared a delicious dessert. Wait staff just excellent. I don't understand the bad reviews.Special Features:
- Wonderful, We can't wait to return!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated with an AMAZING dinner! We started with appetizers and cocktails outside where they have a beautiful outdoor area with outdoor seating, fountains and beautiful flowers. We then dined in the retaurant starting with the Seafood on Silver (beautiful presenation), oysters rockefeller (delicious), Table side Ceasar (a lot of fun and delicious too) Filet Mignon with Bernaise Sauce (very, very good steak, cooked perfectly. Bernaise sauce was the best I have had in years), Wild Salmon with lemon/butter/caper sauce (cooked perfectly, very tasty, loved every bite)/ Best of all, dinner came with complimentry chocoloate fondue and complimentry after dinner liquor. Really neat and special touches you do not find any where else!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VinogirlDined on 8/19/2014Probably because this restaurant is new, seems to have some kinks to work out. Service was impeccable, Sammy is a gem. Food was good, but a bit over priced. Wine list is a little confusing, not at all well thought out, they need to really work on it. They need a good 'by the glass' selection (go to Pizza Azzurro for pointers) and a better 'affordable' Cabernet Sauvignon selection if they want to sell more steak. Had chicken because the Cab choices were mediocre. Pleasant experience, but other valley restaurants do the same thing as Cordeiro's, but a little bit better. Probably would eat there again, as it is the closest restaurant to my home, but would hope they would try to fine tune what type of restaurant they are trying to be.Special Features:
- Second chance will be awhile!GoldrushDined on 8/16/2014Dined in the main dining room, although the patio looked more appealing. Overall service was good. Of note, the table setting, by design, had no silverware but charger plates. The charger plates were removed shortly after we were seated and silverware added. An extra step that seemed unnecessary and annoying to the conversation at hand. Caesar salad was excellent! I had the NY aged steak. I ordered it medium rare and is was overcooked as medium, dry steak! It came with a béarnaise sauce that was cold. Really? My wife had the special halibut entrée with Dungeness crab topping. It consisted of two small left over pieces of fish and overcooked, like my meal. A complimentary shared dessert was a nice gesture to our underwhelming entrees.
- Traditional and FabulousFrankVIPDined on 8/4/2014Takes you back to the 1950's, but updated, with a twist. We (4) had Oysters Rockerfeller, Crispy potato skins and Onion rings (light and perfect), Duck confit flatbread (the tasty concession to trendy foods) and all had perfect textures and flavors. The Onion soup gratin impressed us with real, sweet, reduced onion flavor. Happily, it was not hiding anything in too much salt, my usual complaint with onion soup. Table-side preparation of Caesar salad was very old school, and the salad was crisp, lemony, and fresh. The surf and turf, both were perfect and tender. We didn't have room for dessert, but seems like the place to have Crepe Suzette or something flambeed. Coffee set-up presentation was fab! Very romantic, dramatic presentations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new restaurantLindajsweetpeaVIPDined on 8/3/2014Needs fine tuning. Steak excellent. Vegetables too under cooked. Caesar too skimpy. Has only been open couple of weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food "A" but Overall "Needs Work"LocalVIPDined on 8/2/2014An enjoyable dining experience requires more than good food. My wife's beet salad was very good-except it arrived 10 minutes before my Caesar salad was prepared at tableside. Our waiter had at least 6 tables and he didn't have the time to prepare it! My salad was excellent. We then had a 35 minute wait from after we finished our salads until our entrees arrived. Numerous apologies but far too long a wait. The steak was also very good albeit expensive. It was Saturday evening and they were understaffed both in the kitchen and in the front of the house. The wine list also needs attention. There are few wines by the glass. They also have a "noise" problem due to the low ceiling. Our room was not full and it was difficult having a conversation.
- Good and love the locationoutallthetimeDined on 7/31/2014I like Cordeiros. The various dining rooms are lovely and create terrific ambiance. I am a local and want to see it succeed, so a few suggestions. The onion soup is too sweet and needs more seasoning. The beefsteak tomatoes should be cored. The steaks are too expensive unless they are for two people and I would prefer they be offered ala carte so that we could choose our own side dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service will close this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/31/2014With the exception of the Caesar salad, the food was mediocre and overpriced with abysmal service! Too bad, as we could use a good, local restaurant - these guys have a long way to go.
- owhyVIPDined on 7/26/2014Friendly and attentive service at this new location. Caesar salad prepared professionally at table side. Steak done perfectly. Loved the gift desert touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014I know this restaurant is new but still I expected more. Ordered the onion soup, ceasar salad and a filet. The soup was too sweek, the salad drenched in dressing that was way to vinegary and the steak was supposed to be cooked medium rare but was over done, dry and tasteless. Perhaps after they've been open a whle things will get better.
- Napa Mitchmitch48Dined on 7/25/2014We have been coming to this location for 25 years. Friday night was excepyional...the bar tenders interesting drinks, the Mixed Grill was fabulous and service was great! Don't forget Sean's Ceasar prepared tableside.Special Features:
- FoodnfunDined on 7/20/2014Food was excellent as was the wait staff. All of the amenities such as Ceasar Salad made table side and after dinner liqueurs a wonderful touch. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/18/2014All entrees were either overcooked or undercooked. Staff didnt know wnaything about the beef source at his steakhouse. Lousy service. losuy acoustics. Common menu and wine list in the heart of Napa Valley....what are they thinking? 6-9 months left.
- Restaurant VeteransOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014The newest restaurant in the Napa Valley is not being run by in experience. In fact the general managers have been in the business, around the world and in our valley for many years. The owner of the restaurant has experienced the finest of dining establishments and is keenly aware of the dining experience he expects his patrons to receive. The ambiance, menu choices, preparation of food, and service is most enjoyable!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2014We were there opening night and every thing ran smoothly. Excellent service and excellent food. Could not have been better.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cordeiros Bar & Grill reviews archive.