Corbett's Fine Dining
5050 Norton Healthcare Boulevard
Louisville, KY 40241Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Corbett's Fine Dining
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.corbettsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5023275058x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Dean Corbett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whether you are planning an elegant wedding reception, elaborate corporate meeting, casual cocktail party or intimate social gathering, let Corbett’s create an event to remember! We are a full service caterer capable of coordinating all aspects of your event, from food and beverage to wait staff and logistics. Please call 502-327-5058 for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Corbett's offers several private dining venues. Please call for more information.
- Private Party Contact: J. Troy Ritchie 5023275058x
A word from Corbett's Fine Dining
Welcome to Corbetts - "An American Place." Located in the historic Von Allman dairy farm home, this grand old house dates back 150 years and has been lovingly restored to its original splendor. A full-service, fine dining establishment, Corbett's proudly serves progressive New American Cuisine paired with an award-winning wine list. At Corbett's, our goal is simple - to transform our patrons to a higher level of culinary experience. To indulge our diners, multiple comfort amenities exist. We invite you to explore our many venues, including an interactive Chef's Tasting Room, private rooms accommodating 8-24 guests, elegant front porch dining, and the wine cellar - a solid limestone and brick basement for noshing and wine tasting. We look forward to the opportunity to host you for a memorable dining experience of delectable food and incredible wine - surrounded by a unique ambiance found only in one of Louisville's historic gems.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Corbett's Fine Dining - Best Restaurants in East Louisville ›
Corbett's Fine Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)romantic (67)fit for foodies (59)great for outdoor dining (55)notable wine list (37)neighborhood gem (31)good for groups (21)great for lunch (19)hot spot (7)scenic view (7)great for brunch (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great atmosphere, uninspired foodCeeDubDined on 9/18/2014Lunch on the porch on a cool fall afternoon was a delight. Blankets at the table were a winning touch. The food didn't live up to my expectations or Dean Corbett's usual standards. My guest got a chicken linguine that would beat be described as bland. I was intrigued by the sloppy joe special which came on a wonderful bun with tobacco onions and sweet pickle chips, but the meat proved equally tasteless. Not sure if they've reduced the flavors to please an older clientele, but I was a bit disappointed.Special Features:
- Wow!visitorfromabroadDined on 9/16/2014This was the best meal I have ever eaten in my life! The presentation was amazing and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- richDined on 9/16/2014Portions were very small. 3 members of the party ordered the yellow fin tuna. All the orders were overcooked and the portions very small.Special Features:
- Special Eveningeat4funDined on 9/14/2014The over all experience was a good one with the ambiance, presentation, and food experience being outstanding. I felt edge of the evening was somewhat diminished by a general feeling of arrogance rather that a welcoming atmosphere.Special Features:
- Beautiful settingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Great food in a beautiful setting. Great place to entertain guests.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our experience!waytogo3Dined on 9/8/2014Great food! Great atmosphere! A huge wine list. Pleasant waiter, very friendly. We really enjoyed our dinner. The sea bass was amazing! I had the caprese salad and it was the best. My husband had the lamb and loved it too. The cheese cake was wonderful!! I would love to return to try to other dishes. Drinks were a little over priced.Special Features:
- Tucked away gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014You have to either be local or operating on informed advice to easily find Corbett's. Carefully tucked away in an otherwise industrial venue of hospitals, home supply and great outdoors stores, Corbett's serves wonderful imaginative food and drink in a warm upscale atmosphere. Wait staff is well trained, prompt, but not obtrusive. They present an air of enjoyment in their service. The front Porch or Patio are enjoyable when the weather is right. The bar is well staffed and drinks are well served. On a less formal note, if by chance you want to just get away from the above, (and every now and then we do) on occasion the celler is a quiet retreat with the same enjoyable service, drinks and food. Always enjoyable.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Loved the food. The service was less than desirable. Our entree was brought out before the appetizer. The person in the kitchen did not see the appetizer order. The server was 20 Years old, very polite. We waited a long time to get it straight. Talked to the Manager who was apologetic. However, my husband was given a cake with a candle for his 80th Birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to entertain!ChrisVIPDined on 9/3/2014A fantastic 5 course pre-fixe dinner which was absolutely fantastic and generated quite a buzz with my clients. Troy was spot on with his wine suggestions which caused so much conversation at the table that we dined for 3 1/2 hrs. Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as great as I expectedFoodieatheartDined on 8/29/2014The food was good but not as great as I was expecting. The biggest complaint is that the food wasn't really hot for any of our courses. After we were seated we waited 10 minutes to get a glass of water and a menu. Not what I was expecting for a fine dining experience and the dining room wasn't even busy.Special Features:
- AmazingFoodieDined on 8/24/2014I was looking for a place to take my wife for our anniversary, a friend recommended Corbetts. We went and couldn't of been any happier, I highly recommend you check them out. We will be back very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner with friendsIndayDined on 8/23/2014So far this was my 4th time here and every time I come with group of friends,everything was good. Excellent service, foods. I had a free birthday dessert too which was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best!PoppyVIPDined on 8/18/2014As always, I defy anyone to find a better restaurant in Kentucky. Everything is done to perfection, from the moment you walk in until you leave. We love the experience in every way. As great "food snobs" we highly recommend you dine here!Special Features:
- Amazing foodCharlieRockDined on 8/16/2014This was an amazing meal, potentially the best my wife & I have ever had while dining out. The service was attentive, the courses we had ordered arrived what seemed to be amazingly fast - although it may have only seemed that way because we were quite wrapped up in savoring every flavor. The grilled peach appetizer with prosciutto, herbs and brie is worth trying, and the Berkshire pork chop was perfectly done, juicy and flavorful (though a bit heavy with the pearl onions, but they were thankfully served on the side). Also, if the Woodford Reserve chocolate ice cream is available when you go, I suggest you order it and at least split it with someone special. You'll both be glad you did.Special Features:
- Nothing specialgone2thetrackDined on 8/16/2014For the money spent, I expect something excellent and memorable. Corbett's was neither. My wife couldn't eat her appetizer and sent it back. The rest of the food was okay, but for our 15th wedding anniversary dinner the experience was disappointing.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014It was our first time and it worth it. The service was great and the food just perfect... this spot will be our first option for the next time our family visit us from Mexico.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousHnewDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time to Corbetts. The food was amazing. The waitstaff very attentive. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- tuckyJimDined on 8/9/2014Excellent food, service, wine good. Went out of their way for the customer. Would recommend for any occasion. Will ask for kerry again next time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed.Foodie4thoughtDined on 8/7/2014Website depicts this restaurant as an old dairy farm mansion, sitting on 2 acres. It in fact, sits in the middle of a shopping center, surrounded by parking lots. Outside is a nice porch ... With a view of the parking lot. We were seated inside. Expected a former home feel. Felt like Shoneys. It literally took 15 minutes before we were given water and a menu. One hour before bread arrived. Not kidding. Two hours before dinner arrived. Other tables came later and finished their meal before ours arrived. I know it was PGA week,but restaurant was not even full. On the plus side, food was good, and they comped us half the price of the meal to compensate for the abysmal service. Even so, not worth the effort. Will never return or recommend.Special Features:
- Romantic probablytravelerDined on 8/5/2014Depends on your table. I think the cellar tables are more romantic. Request them. The main floor tables are more formal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice menu and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014Liked the menu selections, great service and delicious food. A really nice evening for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Louisvilles best restaurantsAnneVIPDined on 8/2/2014It was again a perfect evening at Corbett's. The five course dinner was excellent, each course with a special flavour to it and nicely combined together. they have a nice outdoor space and the staff is friendly and attentive. Perfect place for a special occasion or just for dining out.Special Features:
- QueenieVIPDined on 8/1/2014Always a wonderful spot for an elegant meal, lunch or dinner. Haven't had brunch yet but I'm sure it would be lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversay DinnerNanaDined on 7/28/2014Our dining experience was excellent. Because they knew it was our 46th anniversary, we were treated even better than we usually are when we are there and that is always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingepicuriousDined on 7/26/2014Went to Corbett's to celebrate my anniversary. I mentioned this to the staff before my wife and I arrived. They went out of their way to accommodate and cater to our needs. The entire staff knew every nuance of the menu, it was amazing. They were quick to assist with everything from wine pairings to food descriptions. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Then there was the food....in a word, amazing. The presentations were only reinforced by the taste. Beautiful plates, exceptional food quality, and a caring, knowledgeable staff made this dining experience outstanding. Would firmly recommend this place to anyone, it was a dining experience in the truest sense of the term.Special Features:
- Fine Dining in the SuburbsGlassLoverDined on 7/23/2014Corbett's is one restaurant that I can always count on to deliver outstanding food and service. While we usually select Corbett's when entertaining guests, we are now treating ourselves to lunch or dinner "just because". The quality of the food and the preparation are amazing and I taste something new with each visit. This week I had the pan seared salmon served on a bed of cauliflower and string beans with the most scrumptious sauce. Heavenly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect.LizK413VIPDined on 7/18/2014You can get any item on the menu. You will not be disappointed. Try something new. Trust the chef. I haven't been disappointed, yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Excellent EveningBigFatChadDined on 7/16/2014Third Anniversary dinner. Always get the 5 course chef selection. Always extremely satisfied. Excellent service. Had a great time on the patio with this amazing weather we're having. We'll be back next year!Special Features:
- Very Good ServiceRichardsonDined on 7/11/2014Our dining experience has always been great at Corbett's. The service is the key for us as a couple. Jill did a excellent job and was very professional and personable. She made our dining experience very worthwhile. We enjoyed our dining experience once again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love porch dining hereElizabethVIPDined on 7/11/2014Consistent great food. Lovely salmon and veggies today. It's one of my GoTo places.Special Features:
- ttbiDined on 7/8/2014Food was fantastic. Service was impeccable. Will definitely be number one on our top 5 best restaurants list.Special Features:
- Food was not as good as expectedCFordDined on 7/5/2014Visited Louisville and had to go to this restaurant (was on my to do list from the last time i was there). Absolutely loved the atmosphere and our waitress was awesome. Only issue was the food, it wasn't what i expeected. From the reviews of this restuarant thought the food would be awesome, however, it was just ok. It is not the place that i would have to go back to.Special Features:
- Excellent Louisville go-toHellibrdrDined on 6/29/2014The food is always great with many choices from small bites to entrees. Try the Chef's tasting menu. Good place to eat at the bar, outside on the porch, and even the cellar is pretty cool. Louisville has a vibrant foodie restaurant scene and I suggest you put Corbett's on your short list. Hard to go wrong with anything on the menu but currently the Sea bass is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visit to CorbettChicagofavsVIPDined on 6/29/2014We had not been to fine at Corbett in a while so we decided to join friends there recently for dinner. The food was excellent - creative , beautifully presented and delicious! The service was terrific - a great team served our group - professional, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. We will return again and not wait so long between visitsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully elegant!HappyMarriedLuckyDined on 6/27/2014This was our first dining experience at Corbett's. We found it to be very elegant, tasteful, and fulfilling. This experience was enjoyable and a perfect way to celebrate our first anniversary together as husband and wife. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningEatstomuchDined on 6/25/2014Our evening was wonderful. Our server was exceptional! We did the tasting menu with a wine pairing and had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClintDined on 6/21/2014Great food, greatservice. Sorry but no mint jelly for the lamb.Special Features:
- One of my on-going favoritesElizabethVIPDined on 6/20/2014Lovely salmon today served on grits. Light Chardonnay and a great place to take a dear friend who had never been here before.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Nice dining expereince. Went for Father's Day brunch. Good menu selcection. Excellent service. Very pricey and no kid firendly menu selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NagzVIPDined on 6/13/2014Have loved this place since the day it opened. It's everything you could hope for in a upscale restaurant - great food, great ambiance, outstanding service, and, one of my favorites aspects, quiet. You can enjoy conversation with your entire party IN EVERY SPOT in the facility. SO well thought out in that regard, and it's just not done often enough in design of a restaurant. I'll never understand why other lovely restaurants don't take the simple steps to up their ambiance by using sound baffles.Special Features: