4351-119 The Circle at North Hills
Raleigh, NC 27609Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.coquetteraleigh.com/
- Phone: 9197890606x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Sunday 10:00am to 3:00pm
Mid Day Monday-Sunday 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Lunch Monday-Friday 11:00am to 3:00pm
Saturday 11:00am to 3:00pm
Dinner Monday-Thursday 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday-Saturday 5:00pm to 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Beth Littlejohn
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We handle off premise functions of all types. Please inquire at our website, or call directly and we will get you in touch with our private party coord.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room accommodates fifty persons seated for lunch/dinner or can comfortably host a cocktail party for seventy-five. We are happy to customize an event to your specific needs and wants making your party the most memorable affair.
- Private Party Contact: Whitney Gilliom 919-789-0606x
- Cross Street: Six Forks
- Public Transit: The local bus system has a stop less than 100 yards away from our door.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We offer a large parking lot directly in front of the restaurant along with valet services on Fri & Sat evenings provided by the North Hills staff. There is also a large underground parking deck which has several elevators and escalators bringing our guests up to the street level just steps away from our entrances.
A word from Coquette Brasserie
Urban Food Group presents a classic brasserie serving casual French food in a stunningly beautiful environment. The area's only pewter bar is surrounded by temperature controlled wine cases, marble top tables and dark wood. Service is crisp, professional and friendly. Dress is city casual.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Coquette Brasserie - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Coquette Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (113)special occasion (108)great for brunch (104)romantic (80)great for lunch (80)neighborhood gem (76)good for groups (51)notable wine list (47)hot spot (31)kid-friendly (21)great for outdoor dining (18)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (13)scenic view (8)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014_Coquette Brasserie_ is an excellent French restaurant in the North Hills mall. One of the few places around that still serves escargots, the soupe à l'oignon is very good, and the bœuf bourguignon is nothing short of outstanding. Other dishes are equally rave-worthy; everything I've had there has compared favourably with dishes I've had in Paris, Nice, and Cannes. Not being a drinker, I can't speak to the quality of their cellar. It's perhaps a little pricey, but you're paying for quality and authenticity. Parking is reasonably good; I'm told you can ignore the 'two-hour visitor' paint on the spaces in the nearest lot. The facilities are clean and well-appointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coquette could be in any chic cityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014In every city across the globe we all are delighted to discover outposts of our favorite comfort cuisine; whether it be fish and chips, the juiciest burger or the latest gastro-moleculer transformation of an oxtail into a martini olive, the craving is the same - in my case it is the French Bistro and everything it brings to the table like the expert and inspired handling of the essential classic dishes. of course the hollandaise is real and well seasoned all steak is tender every crisp leaf of green is dressed to enhance All of this presented by a well trained waitstaff that clearly knows the menu and the dining room Coquette delivers on every anticipated aspect with a first rate level of execution..and so I'll be back again in a fortnight.Special Features:
- ExcellentJohn84gnDined on 8/31/2014Food was excellent. As a side note, there's no longer bottomless mimosas for $10. It's been replaced with $2 mimosas, which wasn't a problem because my wife and I had 4 a piece. Turned out cheaper in the end. Also, the 2 person tables are very low. We would request a 4 person table to be more comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coquette is decentMomPopDinerLoverDined on 8/23/2014Met a friend for a late lunch. Reservation at 2. Tomato bisque was good. presentation nice. Good selection in wine and not just the standards. Service was incredibly slow and given there were so few customers and a LARGE serving staff this was surprising. It appeared that the serving staff was not working well as a team. The manager had to clear our table and we waited for over 20 mins to get the dessert menu. Not the best in french (perhaps due to it being a chain) but good enough for local diners.
- Great timeluvdiningoutDined on 8/21/2014Servers were attentive, pleasant and well-trained. Food was excellent. Plenty of gluten-free options and server was knowledgeable about gluten issues. Atmosphere was on the energetic side, but not at all overly noisy.Special Features:
- dateniteDined on 8/21/2014I have had the salad Nicoise on multiple occasions, I was disappointed in the quality of the Tuna during this visit. The service, however, was awesome.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014Outstanding and consistently fabulous! Great service- loved such different choices on menu!I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Brunch was excellent at coquette's. The food was delicious. Service was amazing as always. Would continue to eat here and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!quiltingdivaDined on 8/17/2014I had brunch with my husband and we had a great time. The decaf coffee is very good and the french toast is out of this world. The service is spot on, the waiters and waitresses are polite, friendly and go the extra mile. Just a great place for Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Always Wonderful....nclkb123VIPDined on 8/15/2014As Always Wonderful…. The hostess was very accommodating. Our service was well-timed and friendly. The white wine braised clams were to die for. My salmon and my sweetie’s filet were cooked perfectly. The butterscotch crème brulee on a scale of 1 – 10… I give it a 10+ ;-)Special Features:
- lovely restaurantPeepsPicksDined on 8/14/2014First rate dining experience. Parking across the street. Great service. Interesting, well executed menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharetteSharetteDined on 8/13/2014I sell townhome 8/1/14 -- two friends with lunch me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coquette , good is what you get.Raleighguy1Dined on 8/10/2014Very nice for Sunday brunch, but busy. Make a reservation don't try walk in you wont be happy. Service usually keeps pace but can get a little bogged down due to how busy it gets. Steak frittes is particularly good; and if you eat eggs, the quiche and any poached dishes are excellent. The breads are nicely done of course. Bottomless mimosa 10.00 Bloody Mary very tasty scratch made, but a little expensive @ 8.00/ea. décor pleasant, dining area and facilities very clean and well appointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One word...kgjgVIPDined on 8/9/2014Outstanding! And I can keep going on about every little details of freshness and taste too! Clams in broth with grilled best our favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatKatGold13Dined on 8/8/2014Always a great visit with fantastic service. I had the charcuterie plate while my husband had the mussels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently excellentheyJudeDined on 8/7/2014I dined last week for my birthday (Coquette is my choice EVERY year for my birthday). I had moules frites (shared) and coq au vin. Food was great, service was personable and attentive. I also lunched there recently, and the Coquette burger (with brie and an egg on top) was fabulous! Service in the bar area at lunchtime was prompt. Coquette has a decent wine list, draft beer selection, and specialty cocktails. My friends enjoy the weekend brunch, but you have to come after noon on Sunday for the bottomless mimosas (NC liquor laws).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cela me rappelle...MorningstarDined on 8/7/2014Un charmant restaurant en France. Je souhaite que le siège était supérieur à de sorte que vous pouvez profiter d'une véritable expérience Parisien.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceKECNDined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed the total experience of our meal. Reserved a table for 8 and had a wonderful time. No pressure to be in and out as we enjoyed a leisurely dining experience. Food was great as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coquette BrasserieFredDined on 8/3/2014Food was just "good", but nothing special and I was a little disappointed. I would give the food a grade of B-. Ambiance is excellent as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coquette BrasserietheparkersDined on 8/3/2014Fantastic experience as always! Love this place! Everyone is very friendly and always makes sure that the dining experience for both brunch and dinner is a wonderful dining experience. We will continue to dine here at Coquette for as long as it is here to provide this wonderful service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Our family has always loved this restaurant! such a lovely ambience, good service and the food above all, is delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My usual spotBalancedPriceandFoodDined on 8/1/2014We like coming here. Food quality is always reliable, good wine list and very reasonably priced. I'd usually like to have familiar faces wait on us since the new faces are not all there to offer specials. We enjoy the specials when there are available but usual menu items are also good default choices.Special Features:
- Meal was yummy...Kpw001VIPDined on 7/31/2014We had the crispy trout for lunch and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependably deliciousfinefoodfanDined on 7/24/2014Coquettes is always my first choice for guests - it pleases me to show off Raleigh's very fine restaurants and Coquette is completely dependable for a wonderful dining experience for lunch or dinner. Thank you!Special Features:
- LibbyDined on 7/24/2014Had a lovely lunch. Two crepes were too much for me! Would loved to have an the option for one or two! But very good anyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food atmosphere, somewhat slowMimibeeVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food is nice, the place is nice, but for a moderate crowd it was a bit slow. Go when you have time to killSpecial Features:
- Right touchButta1Dined on 7/20/2014Used to Braserries in cities; a nice spot for mid market like Raleigh. Hits the classic bistro hallmarks and the main thing, food is very well executed. Tuna on the salad a little small and over done. Good try though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Time here for DinnerRDUresidentDined on 7/19/2014I had brunch here several times in the past, but never the opportunity to try dinner. They were both exceptional. I started with the escargot and for the entree, duck. Both were very tasty and based on this and my previous brunches on Sunday, I'll be back and hope others will try them.Special Features:
- not bad at all!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014I had the quiche du jour. It was delicious. My date had the omelet du jour. It was okay. He commented later that he should have had clams and fries. Desserts were 2x or 3x bigger than they should have been. All-in-all, though, a good lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hit every timeAshleyDined on 7/15/2014I've been going to Coquette for years and every single dish I've tried has been delicious. The other remarkable thing is the food is always good and so is the service! I think it's rare for a lot of restaurants to maintain that type of quality over time and Coquette always delivers. In addition to the great food menu, the cocktail menu is also fantastic. The Canton Sidecar cocktail is by far my favorite cocktail in Raleigh.Special Features:
- lunch at CoquettesluckylunchDined on 7/15/2014Food was great- I had quiche and soup which was excellent. Menu was very broad, lots of choice. Service was excellent The restaurant is noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place for special occasionsraleighlady1114Dined on 7/13/2014I scheduled a luncheon with my flower girls for my wedding and they really helped make this event special by setting up a sweet tea party at our table complete with scones and croissants! I would highly recommend Coquette for any bridal, baby or wedding event or luncheon!Special Features:
- DisappointingPelican2Dined on 7/12/2014Service was very good, but rushed and lacked personal attention. Food excellent with an excellent menu. Noise level excessive. An excessive wait to be seated despite an early reservation and many available tables. Young customers will enjoy this more than mature patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and serviceJJParisDined on 7/11/2014We have been dining at the Coquette Brasserie since it opened and have never had a reason to complain about the service or the food or the restaurant in general. The restaurant is always very clean and meets the standards of a high quality restaurant. The service staff is efficient, friendly and effective.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeping it simple pays off!sneakypookaDined on 7/10/2014This is one of my favorite places because they are focused on the food. Everytime I eat there, each dish is an experience crafted for the person's taste buds. The service is amazing as well! I have ordered various fish dishes that have all been delivered timely, cooked properly and magnificently blended with all the other food on the plate. As I said, an experience.Special Features:
- Great Service, Bad FoodCajeancDined on 7/5/2014Coquette is one of my favorite brunch spots in Raleigh! However, this weekend the food was a big miss. The very attentive waitress picked up right away I was dis-pleased with the food, and promptly put in an order for another dish. The manager brought out the alternative, and apologized profusely. While the food was still no up to par, the service made up for it. The staff and manager were attentive, and tried their very best to make our experience wonderful. It was simply the cook's poorly made and put together food that was the downfall. I recommend Coquette if you want a fun, light, beautifully presented restaurant to go to, but don't rely on the food.Special Features:
- Avoid.YossarianDined on 7/4/2014Food is relatively expensive compared to the quality of what you get. As a european I think I know the difference between a real tasting of "fromage et charcuterie" and the 2 pieces of cheese and the (non) cured pieces of salame that this restaurant offer. The "house cocktail sauce" of the shrimp cocktail is simply horrible, and tastes like a cheap mexican restaurant salsa. This restaurant just pretends to be a "french" restaurant, but has nothing to do with that cuisine. At first I thought it was funny to see people eating a burgher in a restaurant like this, but after the dinner I realized that probably those people picked the only good thing in the menu.
- Consistently GreatMAS1Dined on 6/30/2014Thus is my go to when entertaining, a consistent dining experience. Prefer for lunch or brunch. Can get loud, but that adds to the vibrant ambience. Love Coquette!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another tasty brunch!OttercarDined on 6/29/2014We've been to Coquette many times for brunch and have never been disappointed. It's a wonderful place to take out-of-town visitors - or just ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed 2nd visitcnorman99Dined on 6/28/2014This was our second visit. Just as good as the first. Looking forward to the third. Potato croquettes were great as was the Alsatian tart. Gnocchi delicious. Only hitch was a steak that was a bit chewy.Special Features: