378 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.coppolas-nyc.com/
- Phone: (212) 679-0070
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday - Monday: 4:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Salvatore Coppola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call for more information. 212-679-0070
A word from Coppola's East
In addition to fantastic food and comfortable dining, we offer professional and knowledgeable service, extensive wine list, private party room and full off premise catering menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Coppola's East reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (3)romantic (3)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- The best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Be en in NYC for almost a week and this is the best food, service and restaurant experience so far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food, and ambience.JosephDined on 11/15/2014Went here after frequenting the West Side location, and was pleasantly surprised. The decor and vibe is wonderful. The set up of the space is MUCH better than the often cramped Coppola's West. Great food, reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerExcellentVIPDined on 11/7/2014This was my second visit to Coppola's and it was even better than the first. Simply delicious, fresh and beautiful presentations. The salad with ricotta was outstanding, as was my fish entree. The rest of my party were equally pleased. Service was attentive and the ambiance quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealJulesDined on 11/1/2014The restaurant has a nice ambience and is decorated charmingly. We have eaten at Coppola's East several times with different groups of people. Everyone enjoyed their food, each time we went. It is reasonable priced for Manhattan and a nice neighborhood restaurant. One person in a party is vegan and they were very flexible and made him a nice vegetable plate. I had the Pesto Pasta with Shrimp. It was delicious, but I would have liked bigger shrimp. My husband had the Parpadelle which he said was made perfectly. The service was good. If you are looking for a nice Italian meal, eat here, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Coppola's East reviews archive.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2012Great place to have a family dinner. The food was excellent and the service too very attentive staff.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal with familysA1983Dined on 5/12/2012Wonderful meal with family from all age groups. Food was delicious, service was attentive, and the staff was very kind to my finicky grandmother. Thanks!Special Features:
- I have been ordering deliveryOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/3/2012I have been ordering delivery from Coppola's for years and have never been disappointed. After all of my raving about the place, my boyfriend and I finally went so he could try out the place. After he and I devoured our meals (The Caprese salad to start, and for the main course, he had the mama's ragu special and I had my usual, the bolognese. We tried to eat only half of the pasta dishes but there was no way - they were both sooo delicious), he raved about it all weekend. Coppola's is a great place, not pretentious, low key, great prices, and AMAZING food!Special Features:
- a must try...extensive menu...rcinnycVIPDined on 5/1/2012a must try...extensive menu... way above average& way above ''newbies''Special Features:
- Good food but untrustworthy managmeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/25/2012I dined here with my wife and tried to use a gift card that was purchased at the now closed Sparkill location. I was told prior to arriving that there would be no problem using the card. When I tried to pay the bill with the card, I was told there was an issue and that I should call the manager, Benny the next day. Meanwhile, they charged the entire amount to my credit card for security. It took until May 7th, after I had left several messages, before I was finally able to get ahold of Benny. Benny told me there was nothing he could do and I would have to talk to the owner. It has now been another week and I still have not received any calls from the owner. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Go somewhere where the management cares about their customers.
- Nice and EnjoyableCeeBeeVIPDined on 4/17/2012Attentive service in a nicely appointed dining room. Our meal was enjoyable and obviously a favorite of the nabe's. They seem to do a thriving take out business as bags of takeout were walked thru the dining area throughout our meal.Special Features:
- Restaurant refused to honorAnniversaryVIPDined on 1/13/2012Restaurant refused to honor my OpenTable dining cheque.
- Very solid Italian restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/13/2012Very solid Italian restaurant. The portions were huge.Special Features:
- food fair at best. linguineOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/12/2012food fair at best. linguine with clams - clams tasted bad. other items bland. would not return.
- A Real FindFayeDined on 1/1/2012We booked this restaurant as a shot in the dark! We were so satisfied and will be back again. The food and service was impeccable and we found a spot to park right in front of the restaurant..... A real find!!!!!Special Features:
- Sunday night dinner. We orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 12/18/2011Sunday night dinner. We ordered salads & pizzas. The pizzas were alot bigger than expected, but very tasty. Service was a bit slow, but a friendly group of servers & they happily wrapped up our leftovers & we added desserts to go. The chocolate cheesecake was fabulous!! Would definitely try again!Special Features:
- Consistently GreatAnnieBVIPDined on 11/10/2011Had lunch there & it was terrific. As always the food is top notch & the service was excellent & attentive. Always a pleasure eating at Coppola's.Special Features: