102 Main St
Edmonds, WA 98020Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.copperpotwa.com/
- Phone: 4256976363
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Happy Hour: Daily: 3:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Pakistani, Indian, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Copper Pot
CopperPot restaurant embodies the spirit and essence of fine Indian cuisine. Located in the heart of Edmonds, Copper Pot takes Indian cuisine to a new culinary level, while still holding true to its traditional nuances. Much like the ambiance within the restaurant, Copper Pot’s cuisine is a mix of modern style with traditional roots. The delectable cuisine and exotic refreshing drinks are sure to indulge anyone’s senses. The restaurant can easily accommodate 122 people, with a private dining room in the back for up to 28 people. With its vaulted ceilings, and stylish décor, Copper Pot is truly a feast for both the mouth as well as the eyes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copper Pot reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- SolidAlexDined on 9/22/2014I thought the food was almost perfect, they usually have the napkins folded in a unique way. And the serve the food in copper pots, the food is deep with flavor and I always ask for their special hotsauce and highly recommend the lamb curry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuppVIPDined on 8/20/2014Terrific Indian food, on par with many of the well known and great Indian restaurants in Seattle. Mango Chicken is a personal favorite!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Copper Pot reviews archive.