Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
9101 International Drive #1220
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ccgrill.com/
- Phone: 407-363-3933x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:30 am; Sunday-Thursday until 10:00 pm; Friday-Saturday until 11:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Lavine
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We can host private events from 6 to 450 guests. Please visit OpenTable's Private Dining Page to learn more about our private event spaces for your special celebration or business meeting.
A word from Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando
Copper Canyon Grill provides a unique dining experience, inviting guests to enjoy classic American comfort food in a sophisticated atmosphere featuring upscale elements such as dramatic exhibition kitchens and wood burning stone rotisseries. Serving only the highest quality ingredients, Copper Canyon Grill’s menu features locally-sourced produce complementing the chef’s unique take on classic American comfort food. Copper Canyon Grill’s skilled and creative chefs present a bold yet familiar menu that features crisp salads, fresh seafood, rotisserie chicken, wood grilled steaks and chops, comforting side dishes and crave-worthy deserts. The team of knowledgeable staff is committed to creating an enjoyable and memorable experience through unwavering attention and consistent service. Whether it’s a congratulatory drink, business meeting, romantic anniversary dinner, or championship team lunch, Copper Canyon Grill’s casual, upscale atmosphere is perfect for any occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (9)special occasion (9)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (7)romantic (6)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent service and delicious food. Every dish was seasoned or created with just a little something extra that left us guessing, "what did they use in this recipe?" Turned a rotisserie chicken into a gourmet meal, and the carrot cake was the best we've ever had. Very accommodating for kids portion sizes as well. They were thrilled with their ribs and veggies. I even snuck a taste of their carrots; perfectly cooked and seasoned and not too sweet. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Amazing everythingAlishamitchDined on 10/3/2014Loved this place! Their house special - rotisserie chicken - was to die for! Everything was super fresh and flavorful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time there & loved it!Mallory28Dined on 9/28/2014Food was wonderful! Our waiters Andy & JAson were great also. Always attentive and gave great food suggestions. It was my first time there and when I go to Florida again I hope to get there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!dinedbyebyeDined on 9/20/2014Because we were two, they wanted to put us by the bar...asked to be changed. The server rushed us...we were out and done in 45 minutes. I had the scallops....my husband had salmon. Food was just ok...hated more how they rushed us.Special Features:
- Try the chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014I've been here twice on business trips. It was a nice setting for taking a client. You can't go wrong with the food. The chicken is fantastic. The crab cakes are also good. If you want a great finish, try the chocolate uprising.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual eateryFunEatsVIPDined on 9/14/2014Interesting casual menu, and excellent service, made for a pleasant dinner
- AwesomeMichautryDined on 9/12/2014Fast and great service, nice looking staff, fresh food ! Had my B Day there it was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not badtbunDined on 9/11/2014Two couples went last week and we had been each given a 25.00 gift certificate. With the certificate the place had decent food and a reasonable price. Without it, it was overpriced. Everything was pretty good, nothing was fantastic,
- Good foodbeachluverDined on 9/4/2014We enjoyed our meals at Copper Canyon Grill, especially their signature roasted chicken and smashed potatoes. The barbecue ribs were tasty and fell off the bone. Some fat on them, but still good. Prices have risen a bit from our last visit but we will still go back for an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience.!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The service staff was incredible. The food was good, prices were reasonable, but the wait staff made the experience so memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great StaffMillerTimeDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I came across this place by accident about 2 years ago. We usually go for special occasions because of the hour drive to get here but whenever we go out for dinner it is always on our minds. Everything here costs a little extra but the tastes and portion sizes easily make up for that. All of the food from the wood fired rotisserie chicken to the veggie platter is delicious. The staff is always very attentive and very friendly! We highly recommend Copper Canyon to all of our friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantsupersergeDined on 8/6/2014The food was delicious. We had an array of dishes and all tasted wonderful. The fall off the bones ribs were some of the best I have ever had. Portions were huge. A must eat at spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good RestaurantSugarbearDined on 8/1/2014We ate here twice on our trip. The menu is varied, and the prices are reasonable. Service is good, and the wine list is acceptable. My only criticism is the noise level. Very noisy.Special Features:
- WendyjakeDined on 7/27/2014Excellent food and service only down side is the massive portions 1 meal big enough for 2 peopleSpecial Features:
- SatisfiedDined on 7/19/2014"I love the friendliness of the waiters. I plan to return to try more dishes. If you are fond of fish you would love this restaurant. The trout (fish of the day) was amazing and the salmon was equally good. Service was excellent."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic serviceFergieqDined on 7/8/2014Service was spot on. All servers, even though my table was not their table, asked if all was OK. Never had to ask for anything. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting 2 nights in a rowJTURNDined on 7/4/2014Can't say enough good things about the dining experience at this restaurant. Food was DELICIOUS!! So flavorful. Portions were great... Reasonably priced. Wish there was one closer to my house! We ate there two nights in a row - - my son loved it I guess since he wanted to go back! Desserts were ridiculous... huge and amazingly good. You will not be disappointed. Service was great too....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014Overdose on the Pepper...everything we ate had mounds of black pepper in it so we ended up asking for refils of our drinks and waters almost continuously (by the way the water doesn't come with ice? We asked one of the servers near by if we could have a cup of ice but they were very annoyed with the request and never came so my boyfriend took it upon himself to walk to the Bar and the bartender who was very sweet and apoli I took home half my meal because it was inconsumable with the intentions of eating it the next day but ended up throwing it away.Special Features:
- Spicy cornbread!!!ManOfSteelersDined on 6/28/2014We've dined four times and not a disappointment in sight. The food is so darn good. The meatloaf meal is awesome and the bread pudding is to die for. I highly recommend Copper Canyon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Often very good, but not consistentTeriroseVIPDined on 6/28/2014I have generally had very good experiences at Copper Canyon, but it tends to be inconsistent. My favorite dish is the salmon which is short smoked and then grilled and placed over a bed of spinach. It is also one of the most expensive dishes on the menu. Their signature dish is the rotisserie chicken, but I have not found it to be anything special. You won't get a bad meal here, and at times you will get a great meal. Overall, it is a worthwhile experience and conveniently located on the I-Drive.Special Features:
- JimboDined on 6/24/2014Everything was fantastic except it was very loud. Had to yell at the person across from me to be heard. I will return. Food and service were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Copper Canyon For Great ChickenHungryGerryDined on 6/21/2014If you love juicy rotisserie chicken, generous portions, keen prices and great service then visit Copper Canyon. We liked it so much, we visited twice in 3 days and each time we got the same great food and the same great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 315 reviews are from the Copper Canyon Grill - Orlando reviews archive.
- Good food in casual surroundingsJeanDined on 6/21/2014At almost the last minute, I looked for a casual restaurant with good food and selected Copper Canyon Grill. It was close to my hotel, the food was good, the prices were fair and the service was outstanding. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Surprisingly DeliciousEggheadDined on 6/15/2014Awesome house salad, delicious steak, ribs, and Mac-n-cheese...having eaten at the bar at a location in MD, I wasn't expecting a great anniversary meal but was very surprised (we avoided the nearby Capital Grille to save a little $). My wife loved everything including the chocolate brownie ice sandwich for dessert! We will try this place again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - casual ambianceFloRideanDined on 6/14/2014Great location inspired us to dress up but this is a casual place (of course, this is Orlando). Food was great - be aware that the cornbread is spiked w jalapenos or some other spicy pepper, may not be suitable for kids. I got the filet which was tender and flavorful, perhaps less sauce would make it better. The ribs were awesome and the pasta was great and enough to share.Special Features:
- Enjoyed this Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014We have walked by this location often while in the area. I made the reservation for an early Father's Day dinner. Our server, Chrisitan, was amazing. He was attentive. I was concerned when they placed us in the very back booth - being an african american family, i was concerned. But Christian was the best server and his knowledge of the menu, his care for our allergies and his ability to connect with my young adult children - helped us have a wonderful experience. We will come back to this restaurant; as early as next week!Special Features:
- Wow!hummingbirdDined on 6/8/2014We came for a special occasion, as food lovers we always try new places, this restaurant unlike others we been at the price point, really delivers, the food was outstnding we all order something different from the menu, every dish was incredible an great portions, the service was on point with very polite, friendly stafff. We will recommend the copper canyon to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average to Slighthly AboveRickVIPDined on 5/31/2014Found this place on Open Table. It is very close to the Orlando Convention Center. The shopping area this is located in was nice but many empty and closed stores. Not sure what is going on here. We were sat at a table for 6 even though we were a party of 3. Not big on kids. No printed kids menu was presented to us. Our server told us a few ideas. I would say most of them were not kid friendly. Service was kind of slow and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Food was good. Nothing outstanding but good. Large portions. Nothing registered with me saying "oh, I have to go back here again" Might give it another shot but it wouldn't be first on my 'repeat' list.Special Features:
- Thank You HollyCoastalVirginiaPublisherVIPDined on 5/27/2014Great service...great food... our anniversary was perfect. Thank you HollySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableTeriroseVIPDined on 5/26/2014Always happy and attentive service. We love the smoky flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky findSlickRatDined on 5/25/2014Had just arrived in town and picked Copper Canyon Grill by chance for dinner. We ordered the smoked salmon appetizer and it was delicious. Perfectly smoked with a slight crust on the outside. I had the filet mignon which was served with sautéed spinach and mashed potatoes. The steak was a huge portion and I was not able to finish it. It was served with a blue cheese sauce and a demi-glace.. delicious. My wife had the prime rib and it was perfectly cooked, light-red all the way through. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceskippylovesfoodDined on 5/11/2014Wife and I went to Copper Canyon for Mother's day 2014. Experienced the restaurant in Maryland and thought we would try the one in Orlando since we live here. We were not disappointed.Special Features:
- Excellence on all pointsStarmimiDined on 5/11/2014Whenever you visit restaurants in a tourist area you wonder if you will be treated well. This restaurant was 5 star in all areas!! I am a local and was treated to super service as well as excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visitor's delightLocalTravelerDined on 5/10/2014A good place to go for a casual meal. Lots of tourists and meeting attendees during convention times. Wide variety of menu items...great for when you can't make up your mind. A little more casual than we expected, but it was a nice meal.Special Features:
- Just "so so"blb6601Dined on 5/8/2014Food was just 'so so' --- while they may cook everything from scratch, they put onions in EVERYTHING (including the mashed potatoes, spinach, green beans) ... while I really like onions, too much is too much. I really wanted to try their meatloaf but let the server talk me into something else - wish I'd tried the meatloaf as my meal was truly just 'so so' and this is from a foodie!!! Don't know that I'll go back again - with the cost to park, then the onions in everything, I'm sure I can find better elsewhere.
- Super foodBucketDined on 4/22/2014We where here for THE second time during our stay in orlando. Both times super! Great food good service! Special thanx to weater SteveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How do you 86 chicken nuggetsmttaylor9VIPDined on 4/20/2014They ran out of chicken nuggets for the kids!!! This is Orlando folks. Every family has a picky kid at the table who only eats chicken nuggets. You can not run out of chicken nuggets. And what was worse, the dumb server didn't tell us about it until 20 minutes after we had ordered. Besides that the food was OK but there are better places to eat on IDrive.
- Very EnjoyableTeriroseVIPDined on 4/18/2014Great food, wine selection and service. Always an exciting place to visit!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedSouthTampaNewbieVIPDined on 4/17/2014This was our first visit, and we weren't sure what to expect. We thought it would be similar to a chain restaurant, however the food was exceptional. The guacamole was fresh and the best we've ever had. Everything is made fresh on site which you can tell as soon as you bite into the food. To prove it, you can see the whole chickens being roasted in the kitchen area. The portions are extremely large so definitely bring your appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldnt be happierhappydinerDined on 4/13/2014From the moment we entered we were treated very well by the staff. We were asked about allergies and reassured that all would be handled appropriately for our one allergy sufferer. We ordered and received our food in a timely fashion. The food was delicious! My crabcakes were heaven and my husband's mahi mahi was amazing. The kids loved their food. The only reason I can't give five stars across the board is that my daughter asked for grilled chicken with fries and hers came with sugarsnap peas and by the time the fries came she had finished the chicken and that made it a poor experience for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.