Copper Canyon Grill - Centreville
5815 Trinity Parkway
Centreville, VA 20120Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copper Canyon Grill - Centreville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ccgrill.com/
- Phone: 7038306600
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:05pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:05pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Copper Canyon Grill - Centreville
There’s nothing timid about our chicken. Or our meatloaf. Or the hand cut hickory grilled sizzling steaks, line caught Ahi tuna or cornbread baked in a skillet and fired up by fresh jalapeno and Serrano peppers. This is full flavored American cuisine, fresh and bold, made by our chefs from scratch every day, and presented by servers who treat you like the valued guest you are. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner, happy hour or late evening dining, and enjoy the best that America has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copper Canyon Grill - Centreville reviews from OpenTable diners
- Centreville location closedMBinCentrevilleDined on 9/22/2013To their credit, they did call me at home to let me know that the Centreville location was closing. I had planned to meet with friends on Sunday, but the ceased operating on Saturday evening. Bummer; this used to be a nice place to meet up with people...
- Last nightMikeDined on 9/21/2013Good, hearty ribs & chicken and pasta dishes. Sadly also last night as of Saturday. Glad we got to experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2013Recently dined at Copper Canyon! #1 it was great that we could reserve a table online through OpenTable, since most places around here only take "call ahead seating" and you still have to wait. We breezed right in! Bartenders were great.....servers polite and the food was more than ample portions.....almost way too much, We would come again and definitely will recommend to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an excellent experienceRickysmomDined on 9/13/2013We had an excellent experience at Copper Canyon Grill. The menu offers good variety, the meat was cooked exactly as requested, and the presentation of the food was very appealing. We were also very impressed with the staff, all of whom were pleasant, efficient and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outside table for six was perfect :mimiVIPDined on 9/3/2013we had an outside table for six on my birthday night. the weather was perfect:) the food was great as always :)Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2013A very good "quick casual" dining experience. They boast about "scratch cooking" and it seems legit. Good Calamari, Very good stuffed poblano, very good filet tip salad. Corporate restaurant done well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013Went out for a nice quite dinner with my wife. No special occasion, just a nice time together. Food was great. Service was fast and attentive but clearly the waiter was way overextended but never made us feel like we were being ignored. Everyone was very friendly and happy to answer questions. They actually were very happy to modify things to our tastes in terms of substituting food items.The deserts are fantastic especially the bread pudding and when they have it the pineapple upside-down cake. Everything I wanted for a nice dinner out. My only complaint is that the AC was on overdrive and the place seemed a bit too cold. I must admit I get cold easy so this might just be me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost LusterFoodHoundDined on 8/3/2013Service is good and the food is good as well, but nothing is really over the top.
- Outstanding Food & ServiceHappyGirlDined on 7/20/2013The beef tip salad was fresh, light and wonderful balance of flavors. The meatloaf received high praise and the Bloody Marys perfect. Will definitely return...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and ReliableAlanVIPDined on 7/12/2013I eat there often because the food is reliable, the service is good and the prices are reasonable. I frequently have business meetings here because it's quiet and I never feel rushed.Special Features:
- Interesting findOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2013I assumed we would need reservations for a Sat night But I was mistaken, the place was half empty. The menu Seems somewhat limited put the portions were generous They feature their roasted chicken which plays a part of many of The menu items. My wife got a very enticing salad and I got the Rattlesnake Pasta. The pasta was somewhat spicy and loaded with their tender roasted chicken. We both got drinks to start my wife's martini had more alcohol than my Blue Lemonade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby Was The Bomb!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/30/2013Yes, the food was awesome! However, our server was the ticket. He didn't hover, but knew exactly when to pop up. He delivered on his promises to return with items we requested--a problem at other establishments. Make this guy manager, but let him wait tables when we decide our next meal must eaten at Copper Canyon Grill - Centreville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good change!PJsreviewDined on 6/28/2013Always looking to add another good place to eat in the Chantilly/Centreville area. Had the vetoed platter and it was very good! Will order again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2013Very good food and extensive menu. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- fun dinner near the houseJonnymanDined on 6/23/2013I haven't been out in a while and decided to go out near the house and copper canyon was perfect for that. We were craving steak and they had a nice rib eye that did the job nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambiance and varied menuBgonnerDined on 6/23/2013My husband and I met another couple for an early afternoon lunch on a Sunday. We were seated toward the back of the restaurant, the only part with tables; we wanted a table rather than a booth because we hadn't seen our friends for over a year; the rest of the restaurant is prettier. The ambiance where we were seated, near an exit/entrance to outdoor dining, was a little dark compared to the rest of the restaurant. Our service was outstanding. Our server, was clearly being candid when we asked her about certain menu items, which we appreciated as our friends hadn't been there before. Everything was perfectly prepared and timed. Although a little on the pricey side, we wouldn't hesitate to return. The manager stopped by, a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- copper canyonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2013I went for a late night dinner w my wife. We liked the quesadilla appetizer and the roast chicken was great. the portion size was large and we ended up taking a lot home in cartons. The food was good although not great but the prices seemed a little high for the non-exotic food type. We would have preferred smaller portions and less cost with a little more variety. The catch of the day was Tilapia which seems pretty ordinary but we are not sure how it was prepared. The service was also good. In summary, a decent dining experience but with prices that are a little high. We did like the location and the outside dining - which we did not do - looked nice with a view of the water.Special Features:
- Consistently excellent fareWaltVIPDined on 6/22/2013Consistently excellent fare and accommodating. A solid neighborhood favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!luvgoodfoodDined on 6/14/2013This was our first time at the restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekday dinnerCitychicVIPDined on 6/13/2013Visiting in the area and looking for a casual restaurant. Although this is a chain it was to known to us. The food was good and the prices reasonable. Service was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Terrific ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/9/2013We go to the Copper Canyon Grill on a regular basis and have always had great meals and service. Their signature Rotisserie Chcken is delicious, and their Filet Mignon with red wine sauce is just wonderful! We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a sure thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value DiningBeachGuy1981Dined on 6/3/2013Had not been to this restaurant for several years. Brought another couple for their first experience. The food is outstanding with service to match. The dining experience value for menu pricing is among the best in Northern Virginia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fantastic service.DeeSDined on 6/2/2013Great food, fantastic service. We were out for a romantic quiet dinner after a very long time and very much enjoyed it. Mike made the most amazing DC Tea and Cosmotini...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service but Over PricedJMReyDined on 6/2/2013We dined early Sunday night so did not expect a big crowd and there was not. The ambience was not loud and service was very good. Our waitress handled our table of 6 plus several other tables around us. Our appetizer was given to a table that was not expecting one.One order request was to have a sauce on the side of one dish. This was not done. Overall, the food was mediocre for the price and the chicken was so dry it was tough to eat. Even with a coupon to help the cost, I was not impressed and know there are better values out there for the quality of food. I have been there several times over the years and liked this place much better before. Bad night? New cook? But still over priced for many of the items.
- Just okayTookyDined on 6/1/2013The restaurant was nice inside but the food was just okay and the price was steep. It wasn't bad but it's definitely not great either. I wouldn't go back by choice.
- Nice restaurant and good food.kevamyDined on 6/1/2013Nice restaurant and good food. One of our favorites.Special Features:
- Can't say enough about thisAMNYVIPDined on 5/31/2013Can't say enough about this restaurant - the food is really wonderful only complimented by the service - we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- service was superbsuburbanfoodieDined on 5/31/2013the wait staff was well trained, genuine, and friendly. all staff was helpful. food was well prepared. cornbread muffins in the bread basket are to die for. outdoor seating is nice, ceiling fans helped with the heat - thought the outdoor firepit was certainly NOT needed on a 90 degree evening - and only added to the heat. views are pretty good considering you are in Centreville.Special Features:
- I love comfortable diningluv2cookDined on 5/26/2013I love comfortable dining room Everyone was so nice.+. I had the chicken it was outstanding.Special Features:
- Amazing Cornbread!AlfoodeeDined on 5/25/2013Our first visit to Copper Canyon Grill was a very enjoyable one. We had the catch of the day (Amberjack) and crabcakes. Both were deliciously prepared and served with tasty side vegetables. The portions were very generous. The crabcakes were bursting with lumps of crabmeat. Lovely. I can't say enough about the cornbread. Tender, moist and flavorful with that little kick of green chile - wow! I want that recipe. The other bread was okay, but paled in comparison to the cornbread. The one thing I would like to see in more restaurants that serve salmon is that they serve wild caught Alaskan salmon, rather than farm raised. I would have ordered the salmon had it been wild caught.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for foodiesfrequentdinerDined on 5/18/2013Roasted chicken was good, mashed potatoes and green beans with peppers and onion were also notable and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatrdtlhawkDined on 5/17/2013I have eaten at many restaurants around the world, and this is my favorite DC area restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very loud and very slow.DrewDined on 5/12/2013Although I visited on Mother's Day, the food service time was VERY slow. We had reservations for 7pm, and were seated immediately, however it took nearly 45 minutes to get our food. Three of the four diners at our table ordered the house specialty (the woodfired rotisserie chicken) which was excellent, however to wait as long as we did, was unnecessary. The wait staff made up for the delays by providing deserts, which helped make up for our time. Additionally, the ambience of the restaurant was very loud to the point you couldn't hear across your own table. This might be due to the poor acoustics in the restaurant, but even when the crowd was subsiding, the noise levels didn't.Special Features:
- Among our three regular localWaltVIPDined on 5/12/2013Among our three regular local favorites. Consistently good food, reasonably priced, attentive service, and open to suggestions for additions to their menu..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013Reservation ready table, good service, good food, nice atmosphere makes for a very pleasant dining experience and a totally enjoyable meal/evening. It takes the whole combination of the above to reflect when you get back in the car to say , "gee that was a wonderful expereince and I look forward to the rest of the eveing"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are steadily becoming "regulars"OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/11/2013We are steadily becoming "regulars" at Copper Canyon and seem to always sit in the same booth every time! Our entrees are always delicious and the service is always attentive and helpful. Looking forward to our next dinner there soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeafriveraDined on 5/11/2013the staff was courteous and kept our drinks full! Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was Good, but not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2013I have stomach trouble, so hard for me to eat out. To rule out spicy menu items I question the server up front so I don't need to complain or send food back. I ask them to overcook vegetables so not raw or al dente. Issues: 2 breads were served- 1 w/ hot peppers & other very sweet w/ chives; baked potato soup was full of white onions & topped w/ green onions; sautéed spinach was cooked w/ red onions; guacamole (on top of fish) was full of white onions (but the best tasting item); shrimp garnish was blackened (spicy hot); redskin mashed potatoes were full of black pepper. And, lastly, the grilled zucchini had burnt black stripes, but barely cooked. The waiter attempted to get answers and my husband's steak was good, so I gave 4 stars anyway.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/6/2013I have been here several times and the fantasic food, attentive service, and excellent value keep me coming back. The restaurant smells amazing, the view out back is lovely, and the waiters are prompt and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff were very friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2013Staff were very friendly, it was relaxing and food is definitely comfort food!