Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - Metairie
4517 Veterans Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70006Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - Metairie
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.copelandscheesecakebistro.com/
- Phone: 5044547620
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm; Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Stacy Manning-Perez 504-801-0309
A word from Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - Metairie
We're more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant's wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - Metairie reviews from OpenTable diners
- We dined there on a FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/20/2013We dined there on a Friday night, the place was crowded which is usually a good sign, but not for this restaurant. The chicken wings were good, but everything else tasted bad. Their cocktails were very diluted. The gourmet burger was below average. My fiancé ordered the fried chicken with French fries, they messed up her order. Waitress was not responsive. I really don't understand why this place gets busy.
- Showed up for Sunday Brunchnayru704Dined on 9/1/2013Showed up for Sunday Brunch and due to a shipping error they were out of orange juice and marmosias so they price was the same and cancelled our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed being out withloloDined on 8/16/2013Really enjoyed being out with my co-workers, we chose a great place to dine the food was outstanding
- 504guys's Reviewthe504guyDined on 7/30/2013The dishes may be a bit pricy, but the dishes are delicious. Definitely worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- totally differentnolaDined on 7/19/2013My husband and I went to New Orleans to check the cuisine, however it was nothing like the Bistro in Atlanta. the food could have been better.
- What good is a reservation.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2013I have made numerous reservation through Open Table and this is the first restaurant that I had to wait on my reservation. Although the food was I felt that it was too expensive and the kitchen was having problems getting orders out. Server kept apologizing for the wait. Chris our server was excellent. Won't be going back anytime soon. Hard to believe this restaurant is part of the Copeland's organization.
- Great for Saturday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/22/2013The restaurant was almost empty... Which was nice for my small group. Service was very good. The broccoli has tons of garlic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousnolawitchDined on 6/20/2013After reading other online reviews, we decided to go early in the evening on a weeknight. That strategy served us well. The place wasn't crowded or noisy. The wait for our food was optimal according to most restaurant metrics I've heard quoted on the Food Network. Our server was perfect, with the correct level of attention to our table without being too frequent or too seldom, which is why he got a 25% tip. The food was delicious. We had a crab meat appetizer, steaks, and dessert. Again, the online reviews prepared us for the super generous portions. We took half of the meal and dessert home with us to enjoy again the next day. The decor is visually interesting, giving you something to view while you wait for your food. Great overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedluv2danceDined on 5/12/2013Service was lousy. Waited 45 minutes got appetizer and found out given to another table. Took another 20 minutes to finally get it. My entree chicken was not cooked. They also did .not have Banana Fosters Cheesecake. This was my first and my last time I will eat there. Copeland's other restaurant is so much better. That is where I usually go for Mother's Day.
- Most horrid dining experience EVER!jo081880Dined on 5/12/2013We had to wait 45 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. We got more service from other servers than our own. We had to ask for silverware, which took 10 minutes to get after being requested. The salads were served on hot plates, which were still piping hot after waiting 10 minutes for silverware. My pot roast was cold, my macaroni and cheese looked like it had been microwaved then set under a heat lamp for a long time. The crawfish ravioli had no sauce, the filling was almost non-existent and the pasta was tough - the food was sent back to the kitchen with no replacement ordered. We only had a party of six (two of which were children under the age of 10) and the restaurant added 18% gratuity to each meal.
- betternot2pleaseDined on 5/12/2013My visit would have been better if the staff was more prepared for the mothers day crowd that should've been expected. Also the dishes were not properly cleaned.
- Mother's DayAfrodityDined on 5/12/2013The food was fabulous; however, it took the wait staff more than a few minutes to return for follow-up services--bringing additional bread, drinks, etc., but, it was Mother's Day, and the venue was packed. Thank goodness for the Open Table reservation I made, because I was able to be seated within 15 minutes of my arrival. The service was exemplary with the exception of the previous gripe. The food was exceptional, as always, delicious, hot, and served with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013The food was excellent as well as the service. One of my favorite places to dine .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013I brought my Mother there for Mother's Day, luckily I made reservations, we were seated within 5 minutes of giving the Hostess my name. The young man who was our server could be more friendly and gracious. As busy he and the other servers were, he always had a pleasant look and smile on his face. The food was delicious as usual. I have never had a mad meal at this location. I'll will be back in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family timeFoodloversDined on 5/11/2013Our daughter wanted to try this place out. Food was great, but our waiter was excellent. Cheesecake Bistro will always have a place in our heartSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2013The wine list is short and features mostly value priced "by the glass" pours - nothing special but serviceable. The artichoke and spinach dip and the onion strings are great and generous appetizers meant to be shared. Among the main courses the rack of ribs was dry and over spiced and was paired with clumpy and not so garlicy garlic mashed potatoes. Deserts are the selling point, get the bananas foster cheesecake or the red velvet cheesecake. Overall not bad.
- We waited for 15 minutes beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/8/2013We waited for 15 minutes before the server took our drink menu. When the server did come by he apologized profusely saying there was a mix up on who's table it was. After that service was pretty good and the wood was excellent.Special Features:
- went for desert and drinksSlugger77Dined on 3/2/2013went for desert and drinks one of my wife's favorite spot enjoyed.Special Features:
- I am a frequent visitor toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013I am a frequent visitor to this establishment. Food is always impeccable as well as the drinks. Only problem was the service. Usually we get good service but during the last visit the server was inattentive. I am being lenient because I figured he was pretty new. This won't hinder us from visiting the establishment. I think the corporation should do a better job with training.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013One of my favorite restaurants. Always an enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Excellent!MunecoDined on 2/14/2013Excellent! I recommend everything we had - firecracker shrimp appetizer (the best!), seared tuna and stuffed fresh fish entrees, and carrot cake dessert. Oh, and the $20 bottle of wine was just fine. Service was a little off, but the place was slammed for Valentine's day. Lighting and recorded music set the mood.Special Features:
- It was extremely hot andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013It was extremely hot and humid in there. The food was good but extremely oily.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012Food was excellent and our waitress was very attentive. One of my biggest pet peeves is having an empty glass but she was way on top of keeping me full! Food was excellent, not outrageous portions but enough to keep me full. The cheese cake was excellent as well. Prices were also accomidating for any budget, from $10 hamburgers to $30 steaks. Would come back again!Special Features:
- HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Christmas Eve was a very busy evening, which we expected, our waitress was wonderful, attentive, friendly and polite -- very apologetic for us having to wait so long for our food -- we weren't complaining, seeing how busy they were -- but the manager came to our table, took 20 percent off our bill and gave us complimentary desserts.Special Features:
- everyone had a great time.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012everyone had a great time. good food, good waiter, good atmosphere. we' ll be back.Special Features:
- Very Bad ExperienceWilliamDined on 12/15/2012My wife, parents, and I went to the Cheesecake Bistro on Veterans. We waited 20+ minutes for server to just approach us.It took us an hour to get a bottle of wine that we ordered.Took us 2.5 hours to get our food. My father did not get his order and when they brought out the wrong order, he just ate it and told them to simply take off the check. Check came & they not only charged my father for his order that never came but ADDED the meal that he ate instead. Also, we had several charges on the check that we NEVER ORDERED. Worst part of the night was at the end when my father asked for chicken to be added to his salad and he was told that the kitchen was closed. WHAT? We have been here for nearly 3 hours and the kitchen closed on us?
- The food was outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/13/2012The food was outstanding, the service was awfuff. we waited 90 minutes for our food!!!
- Prices was over priced forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Prices was over priced for a salad, crab crawfish bake drink and dessertSpecial Features:
- The food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012The food and service was great. But the set up for reservation of 10 parties or more was slightly cramped. Would recommend for a small number of people or maybe a table in the middle of the restaurant. Also, I was really mad about the waiter not mentioning that the tip was already included; so I had to pay him $6 more on his tip.Special Features:
- Food was outstanding. BoothOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2012Food was outstanding. Booth table is large, if you want to have an intimate conversation, I suggest a table, not a booth.Special Features:
- This was my birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012This was my birthday dinner so I was very disappointed with our waitress, she had an attitude from the time we got there until the time we left. Her excuse was that she had a long day. Which was not a good excuse at all.
- FOod was good, but they runOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012FOod was good, but they run out of mashed potatoes. How do you run out of potatoes? Also, waiter seemed unsure of himself.
- It wasnt bad nor great (middle)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Overall experience i wouldnt give it a 5 star the lights were very bright, although they were in the process of closing they shouldnt have rushed a customers food in my opinion the crawfish bread was a little burnt and the pizza for the bbq shimp meal was hard...Special Features:
- Fun times had by allOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2012Table was ready for our large group as soon as we arrived. Waitstaff was friendly. Drinks and refills were a little slow but over all a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Food and service was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2012Food and service was good. The only thing i did not appreciated was that we were on a both and it was broken, instead of change us to a different table (restaurant was empty, it was a monday night) they tried to fix the seat. It did not work very well.
- good food, service and atmosphereMunecoDined on 8/3/2012As always, Copelands provides good food, service and atmosphere. Valet parking quick and efficient as well.Special Features:
- Delicious menu and very accommodatiOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/28/2012Delicious menu and very accommodating for a large group and children.Special Features:
- Food was good, and wide selection.CowheadDined on 7/7/2012Food was good, and wide selection. Dessert was fantastic! Reminder when parking you need to use the valet service (free) as parking is limited and it is a popular location.Special Features:
- Food was good for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2012Food was good for the price. The service was less than desirable. Took 5 minutes to get a drink order in and then was never asked if we wanted a refill. No plates were removed and the server couldn't be located to almost 10 minutes when we were waiting on our bill. To boot the table next to us was say and had to wait that 10 minutes just to be greeted.
- The seared tuna was very fishyAa1979Dined on 6/17/2012The seared tuna was very fishy tasting, but the other things we ordered were good. I appreciated the complimentary fruit plate for my daughter while she was waiting for her food. Also, the strawberry martini was amazing! Service was ok, kind of rushed!Special Features: