Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
240 Plaza Loop
Space F-240 La. Boardwalk
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.copelandscheesecakebistro.com/
- Phone: 3185500491
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Celebrate all your special events in style. Have your next event or family gathering in our private banquet room.
- Private Party Contact: Felipe Lardizabal 3186148600
A word from Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
We're more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant's wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Dining ExperienceBobTDined on 9/27/2013Moderate crowd for Friday. Nice to be able to make reservations online. Service was very good. Thought it took a little too long to get appetizer prepared. Portions are ample. No problem splitting entrees. Gumbo a touch thick. Food well prepared. Nice place to go for lunch or dinner. Not too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will not return!!!Candace1Dined on 9/1/2013I made reservations for 4pm. When we arrived are table was not ready. Had to wait another 10 minutes. I was told by the manager on duty that the bus boy didn't show up for work this morning. Really??? What does that have to do with me??? After we placed our order we waited 55 minutes to receive our food.
- Good food, great cheesecakeTatterscreekDined on 8/10/2013The only complaint I have was that the restaurant was uncomfortably warm. I had the Eggplant Napolean and it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you go for brunch...jcolemantxVIPDined on 8/4/2013The blueberry biscuits are a MUST!!! That is all. Thank you and good night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite in Shreveport!SES63Dined on 6/22/2013I go to Copeland's at least once a month, and am never disappointed. The service and food is always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningArlonDined on 5/7/2013We had the crab and crawfish dip, blackened shrimp alfredo and cheesecake for desert. It was awesome. The wait time for appetizer to main course was excellent. Our waiter, Joe was very pleasant and timely. Overall dining experience was five stars. We will dine there again. A bit pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- We frequent this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/24/2013We frequent this restaurant and had a terrible experience for the first time. Their famous chicken dishes were unavailable; we were there for 2 hours attempting to get our meal. The dessert (cheesecake) took so long that I finally requested it to go. Dont know what what going on but it was not good.Special Features:
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013This was our first time at your restaurant and we were very pleased. Will definitely be back. We live in West Monroe,LA and visit the Boardwalk often.Special Features:
- THIS RESERVATION SERVICE IS NO JOKEkindapickyDined on 3/9/2013The best part of this night was the reservation service. We made our reservation at 7:15 online for 8:00. When we arrived there were so many people and we overheard 2 hour wait. I just knew we were not going to be seated either because we made our reservation so late. It was great! We were seated immediately! Thanks Open Table!
- Took to long for our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013Took to long for our waitress to come back several times. Took to long getting our food.And also our dessert. By the time our dessert got to us we didn't want it anymore.Special Features:
- Was glad that we reservedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013Was glad that we reserved a table - very busy and it only took us about 10 minutes to get our table after arriving.Special Features:
- Service was a little slow....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Service was a little slow.... took a while to get our drink orders and receive meal but food was deliciously prepared and extremely satisfying.Special Features:
- The restaurant itself wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013The restaurant itself was enjoyable. However, we were only a few minutes late for our reservation and still had to wait almost an hour. Given that it was Valentine's Day the service was fairly speedy.Special Features:
- We had made a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013We had made a reservation and we were forced to wait an additional ten minutes for our booth to be ready; however, two groups in front of us had been sat in a booth (arguably yes it was set for four people, but so was the booth we were eventually sat at. Having hosted in the past people who make reservations take superiority over those who are on the wait list. When we were seated the service was a little bit slower then I would have preferred, also they had completely run out of the French Onion Soup. Also having wanted a nice healthier side for my wrap I had ordered the glazed sweet potato frees that I was looking forward to; unfortunately, I was instructed that it would be 20 min before they were ready. This restaurant was decent.Special Features:
- We went on a sunday and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/13/2013We went on a sunday and they offered sunday brunch which we never tried before. I had the eggs ponchetrain which were very disappointing. I basically paid about $13 for 2 poached eggs. It was supposed to be 2 eggs on lump meat crabcakes. I did not taste any crabs and the crabcakes were almost non-existent and you get a small scoop of mashed potatoes on the side and that was it. DO NOT order their brunch!
- Excellent choice for New Year'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Excellent choice for New Year's Eve. Great food and nice ambiance. Friendly and efficient wait staff.Special Features:
- Having eaten at CCB previously,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2012Having eaten at CCB previously, we had expectations of receiving the same wonderful service and experience. However, sadly, we were rather disappointed with this visit. Even though we had a reservation, we were seated in an undesirable location, in direct view of the door, with entering customers viewing our every move. Secondly, our service was exceptionally slow. It was a full 10 minutes before our drink order was taken and 45 minutes from the time we were seated for our food to be delivered. We expected better.
- Not our best experience ...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012Service from the kitchen, not waiter, was slow. Cooks "backed up". Was seated in front of the kitchen serving line which was noisy, but we took the seats because we had a show to catch.
- I always have liked any Copeland'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012I always have liked any Copeland's or Cheesecake Bistro. The food is usually very tasty and fresh. The atmosphere at a booth offers enough isolation to allow for a romantic eveniing.Special Features:
- Great cheesecakes! I orderedChadDined on 11/15/2012Great cheesecakes! I ordered one to go and when it arrived, didn't find it appetizing to my eyes. So, I asked for a different one and they were great and trading it out. The food was ok, a little bland, but their cheesecakes were awesome!Special Features:
- Our server was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/4/2012Our server was outstanding. Our only problem was with the kitchen not having an item we ordered. Otherwise all would have been 5 star!
- Mama's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012We were celebrating my moher's 86th birthday and we had a great time!Special Features:
- TypicalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2012Was not as good as it typically is. Very challenging seating with six people sitting squeezed into a booth. Waitress was not interested in listening, would turn and walk away while we spoke to her. They were out of several items we tried to order. Within five minutes of receiving our food, the waitress wanted to give us dessert menus. We had to ask her to please give us more time to actually eat our meals, before giving us the menus. Food was satisfactory. The crawfish ravioli was a hit. The cheesecake was very good. The French onion soup didn't have enough broth, but was good. Overall, typical chain restaurant.
- 2nd time I've eaten hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/20122nd time I've eaten here within a short time & the service was horrible. The 1st time it took along time to get our food but it was kinda busy. This time the restaurant looked empty but it still took a long time to get our food.Special Features:
- Had reservation but stillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Had reservation but still had to wait 20 mins for our table. Disappointing, but other than that it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2012We got seated quickly when we got there. The waiter was rather slow or had too many tables & couldn't keep up with them. He came to greet us immediately & took our drink order but took a long time to come back with the drinks & get our food order. After the food was ordered it was another 30 minutes before we got it. Service was horrible. I know the kitchen is partly to blame but they need to hire some help or train them better.Special Features:
- Standard, Quality FareValentineDined on 9/7/2012Stopped in for lunch on my way through Shreveport. Nice, clean environment. Helpful waitstaff. Had the blackened cheeseburger with fries. The fries were phenomenally good. Finished up with a piece of the house carrot cake. It was also delicious. Overall, there isn't anything really new or exciting to be had here but that isn't always a bad thing.Special Features:
- Wow - what absolutely terrificOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2012Wow - what absolutely terrific server. She was by far the best I have ever had at Copeland's. Had a party of six and everything was perfect from the moment we sat down until she handed me the bill.Special Features:
- Table ready when we arrived,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Table ready when we arrived, even on a busy Friday night for a popular place. What a perk, especially since we had to be finished by a certain time due to work! Food, service all flowed throughout and although busy, never felt like they rushed us through the meal!Special Features:
- Enjoed my first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Atmosphere was Great Service was excellent Food was awsome Price was very resonable The menu has us wanting to go back again to try something newSpecial Features:
- BetterthanmostOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2012Food was flavorful. Portions were large, and could be shared.Special Features:
- Great experience -- the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2012Great experience -- the food and the service was totally awesome!Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2012Fabulous! All around great experience from the food to the ambience to the service. I believe our waiter's name was Brian, and he was fantastic. There were six of us for dinner and everyone of us loved our dish. It doesn't usually happen that way. Someone almost always says they should have gotten ... But not here. All of the dishes were great (of course we shared). And the cheesecakes (yes we tried three I think) were perfect also! Every time we go to Shreveport, we will definitely eat here! Wish they would expand to Houston!Special Features:
- Your food is excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2012Your food is excellent and we had great service; except I believe it is too pricey as LUNCH cost me $27.00 after tip. But once a year I'll come just for the cheescake.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012I had an excellent experience at the Cheesecake Bistro. I made reservations through opentable as a surprise for my husband for an early fathers day dinner. We have two young kids 2 and 5 and was nervous the restaurant wasn't going to be "kid-friendly" but it DEFinately was! When we arrived they seated us immediately with no wait at all which was a plus because our kids can get impatient after a while. I requested a booth because it's more secluded and I don't like to sit out in the open. The atmosphere was VERY inviting! The waitress gave us wonderful service. The food was SO good! This restaurant really was similar to the Chessecake factory in many many ways! They gave us a LOT of food :) Great place for a fam OR a romantic date night! !!!Special Features:
- We never miss Copeland's whileOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2012We never miss Copeland's while dropping off money at the local casinos. It one of my Lousiana favs! I really miss the fried oysters though. Be sure to check out the ice covered bar.Special Features:
- Good food and service. OnlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012Good food and service. Only real complaint we had was that my wife ordered grilled mahi-mahi and it came out appearing and tasting blackened. The waiter took it back, to which the chef said that it was indeed grilled and not blackened. Well, to me it looked blackened, and it tasted blackened, exactly like the blackened shrimp I was eating. She ate it anyhow, and said it was good, although a bit spicy for her taste.
- Awesome place for family,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2012Awesome place for family, groups, or dates. Great service and superior wait staff!Special Features:
- My children chose Copeland'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2012My children chose Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro for Mother' Day and were not disappointed. The service was impeccable, the food was great and the restaurant manager even stopped by the table to check on everything. Evidently the place is that good all of the time, because it was packed. Won't hesitate to book more reservations at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Not My Usual ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/5/2012I have no idea what was happening that night but the service was slow. All three courses had significant wait times. I asked for a specialty coffee with dessert and the entire table had finished their desert before I received my coffee. There was a particularly boisterous table next to my party and little was done to ask the group to reduce their noise level. This was my first experience of this sort at Cheesecake Bistro and it did not leave the best impression.Special Features: