Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
265 18th Street
Atlanta, GA 30363Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.copelandscheesecakebistro.com/locations.html
- Phone: 404-815-8800
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Armstrong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
We're more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant's wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not the best experienceMemlDined on 10/28/2013I worked in the restaurant business for 8 years so maybe I have high expectations but I was disappointed. No manager visit to the table, long wait for our 2 dishes to come out, no thank you from The waitress, and waiting for 10 min for a table in an empty restaurant where you have a reservation is just not acceptable to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst restaurant ever!!!!Really2BadDined on 10/25/2013The worst service I have ever received at a restaruant. Food was not hot, I guess when you wait a hour and ten minutes for your food it's hard to service hot food. I stayed thirsty the hole night I got one refill on my water. Trouble! Will never eat here again and will not recommend this restaurant to a friend because I would like to keep them as a friend!
- The food and beverages wereVMVAtlantaVIPDined on 10/25/2013The food and beverages were great. The Peach Bellini truly has a peach flavor, unlike others. The food was delicious. We recommend the Jambalaya Pasta and Meatloaf Dinner, and the Carmel Cheesecake (to die for!). The Wait Staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. Great Value.Special Features:
- Enjoyed dinner with sonTenderoniDined on 10/21/2013Was on a special overnight in Atlanta with my 11 year old. The restaurant is nice although a bit of a copy of the Cheesecake Factory but not as good food. We had the crawfish egg rolls to start which were excellent. I had a caesar salad which was fresh with good dressing. However the croutons were limp and not crunchy like I would have preferred. My son had a burger wrap which was very tasty, however the wrap itself was chewey. We shared a piece of plain cheesecake which was good but nothing compared to The Cheesecake Factory. Great service and liked the location, so all in all it was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great atmosphereAnn1Dined on 10/13/2013My girlfriend and I had the Sunday brunch and we both enjoyed our entree. Our server was very nice and attentive without being overpowered. Our food was delivered in a timely manner and was something different than the usual brunch meals. We really loved the ambiance of the resturant and the location was great. Look forward to going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Service, no customer focusCrisVIPDined on 10/12/2013After giving this restaurant a second chance... The Service was less than 1 star, Food equaling 1 star, atmosphere 2 stars. The service here is less than customer service focused. After being seated, we were there for 25 minutes before a server came to our table to welcome us or even take our drink order. This was only after we asked another employee " do we have a server?" On our first visit we ordered and after 40 minutes we never received our order, it never came and we ended up walking out. We chalked our first visit up to being understaffed possibly and a "off" night. However it did not change on the next visit and we will not return.Special Features:
- Didn't dine thereSJH80Dined on 10/8/2013The restaurant states they no longer accept OpenTable reservations. Please remove Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro from your listing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service ever!!!!!WaverlyDined on 10/5/2013We sat for 10 minutes without ever being acknowledged. Our order was wrong and we sat through most of the meal without any drinks. We were very polite and begged for refills when our waitress came by and it did not help. My husband refuses to ever return although I love the food there.Special Features:
- A Good Time-BuddyRoeDined on 9/28/2013Overall my wife and I had a pleasant experience at Copeland's. I suggest making reservations b/c we went on a Sat. night (around 8:15)and the line was out the door for people waiting just to check in! Luckily we did make a reservation and by the time we talked to the hostess, our table was ready and we got seated right away! We heard the hostess tell the family in front of us the wait was 2.5 hrs at that time too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation FiascoPaShawnaeDined on 9/26/2013I made my reservation online October 25, 2013. The reservation date was for November 10, 2013. I decided to call the restaurant on November 10 just to confirm and they told me they had no record of my reservation. Once the young lady told me that I then told her that I had a reservation confirmation number and I have to email to prove that this reservation was made. She then tells me that The reservation that was made was made for the wrong restaurant. There is only one Copeland's cheesecake bistro in the Atlanta area and I even gave her the address and phone number that was on the email. She then decided to tells me that sometime from October 25 to November 10 they remove themselves from the website that I made the reservation on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant was very nice.SirAlDined on 9/20/2013The restaurant was very nice. WE had a great time. Our reservation was honored with no problems, even though we got their 15 minutes late. We did called and inform them of our late arrival. Overall we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I treated my boyfriend toDanyaleDined on 9/13/2013I treated my boyfriend to dinner for his birthday. He truly enjoyed himself!!!! He's never ate at Copeland's before and he was impressed. He even stated that the restaurant would be "our spot". Food & service was very good!!! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very disappointedJeanneDined on 9/7/2013Our ice tea was brought to table with a few melted ice cubes floating in top. Our horderve was with old veggies and stale bread I had to find silverware from another table Our dishes were never cleared from horderve tray, had to clear the table myself Our ticket was brought to table without booklet, just receipt placed on table
- copeland experiencestevoDined on 9/6/2013I had a beautiful time at Copeland's couldn't ask for a better place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for a girls' "day out"pickensDined on 9/1/2013great for a girls' "day out" or "evening out" Love the cheesecake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go all the time but...Beloved1974Dined on 8/31/2013We love going to the Cheesecake Bistro, but sometimes the wokers ruin the experience. We have made reservations with open table before, but it is no use. They forget about you, you will wait well after your reservation time. I don't know why they take reservations in the first place because you don't get seated any quicker. The food though is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant!sbutlerDined on 8/31/2013The food is always great, and the service usually is too. On this visit however, the service was absolutely horrible. But the food was so good, I wouldn't hesitate about going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night outnotafoodieDined on 8/30/2013We met at Copeland's to celebrate my brother & SIL's 1 year anniversary. We all enjoyed our food except for my husband. He had the seafood platter. The fried fish on the platter is catfish but D doesn't like catfish. He decided to try it anyway and, lo and behold, he still doesn't like catfish. He loved the oysters though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch reviewVirginiaDined on 8/19/2013The lunch menu was very nice, the food delicious, and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food service was litle slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/17/2013Food service was litle slow. Drinks arrived quickly. Woud have liked veggies and bread. Would have ordered them is aware that it was not a part of the meal. Food was good. Our waitress was also good, very personable. We enjoyed her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2013We wanted to take a friend who had just flown in somewhere nice for Sunday lunch/brunch. Menu selection was good and everyone enjoyed their meals. The only negative was having to wait a long time for our check. Otherwise, it was great and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013Had a wonderful time and the food was great, but the waitress was pretty bad. She seemed as if she didn't want to be there.Special Features:
- SatisifiedTreyGDined on 8/3/2013My experience at Copeland's was first rate. Our waitress, Mia, was on point all night and the food was awesome. I was a little disappointed with the lack of alcoholic options (4 draft beers and a plethora of other mixed drinks that did not appeal to me) but it was no big deal. All in all a great night and fine restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, but a little overratedJessicaDined on 8/3/2013I went there for my bday and made the reservations online. I received a confirmation email and everything. When we all got there, they said they didn't show me for having reservations. I had to dig the email up & then they still had to search and finally found it 10 minutes later. I had to wait almost 30 minutes to be seated w/ reservations. I had the roast and it was just ok. It wasn't seasoned all that great. It was an ok experience though overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingJoyfulDined on 8/2/2013My family and I celebrated my birthday at Copelands and had an amazing time. The food and the service was second to none. The serving size was worth noting. We had an amazing time and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Cncerned CustomerSatisfiedDined on 7/27/2013Overall the resturant was okay! I was thoroughly satisfied with my waitress, and my food even though Idid not get the extra sauce I requested for my crawfish ravioli order. What I did notice was the ambiance was not what I expected. It used to be catered to groups, romantic couples, and couples outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesHisWifey4everDined on 7/19/2013We have been here before but this was our first time making reservations. We were a little late but were still able to get our table which was great. The hostess was great and our waitress was awesome. Food was great as always.Special Features:
- pleasantHenryDined on 7/14/2013My wife and I really enjoyed the food and service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In my opinion, there shouldb4tenDined on 7/13/2013In my opinion, there should be 2 sides with the fried chicken for the price. The vegetable medley was very fresh and flavorable, but the portion was minimal. The area where my party was seated did not add to the overall experience. I was able to have a visual on the back utliity area where the servers pick up the food and congregate between services and the mildewed mop/wet mat smell overpowered my senses which made me not able to finish my meal. It was very nasty back there and just wasn't a great visual or smell to go along with the meal. My daughter chose this location for her 18th birthday celebration, but I probably won't return, but I hear the desserts are great, which maybe a contributing factor on my return.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerReevesDined on 7/12/2013I took my boyfriend here for a romantic dinner for his birthday. This was his first time to the restaurant. He was very impressed. He and I enjoyed the scenery as well as the food. A will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceluvthefoodDined on 6/30/2013I really enjoyed my dining experience at your restaurant. It was my first time there. I brought my wife there for her birthday and she enjoyed it as well. The service was great. Our server was very pleasant, polite and helpful in helping us to choose entree's from the menu. We will be back. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, Friends, FunElizabethDined on 6/24/2013The food was superb, the waiter was helpful and attentive, and the service was quick. During our visit we did have solicitors approach our table. However, they were quickly escorted out by the manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeGlhdog1Dined on 6/22/2013Had a good time. It was a lot crowded but pther than that it was okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out for the nighttonyDined on 6/22/2013it took a long time for our food to come, but it was very crowded this night. also the waiter was very new, so i took that into consideration. once again , never get shrimps in my jambalaya . my reservation was honored did not wait a long time to be seated. this was good! the manager did everything to accommodate us, excellent!I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerPleasedDined on 6/16/2013I have visited other locations in the past but this was special because it was my first time at this location and it was a gift from my wife. Server, food and everything was on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satified with the serverAJonesDined on 6/7/2013Very satified with the server (Veronica). She was very attentive, professional and had a great sense of humor. She adds a great value to the establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/6/2013Was in the area killing time before my movie started at 10:00 PM. I knew the cheesecake bistro served dinner in a timely manner so I walked over to get some dinner. My food came out I had two drinks watched a basketball game and was at the movie theater by 10 o'clock to catch my show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe it's better earlier2oodineDined on 5/29/2013The food looked and tasted like it was thrown together so we can hurry up and leave. Overall horrible first and last time eating here!
- My worst Mother's Day Ever!GreatDined on 5/12/2013Not only was this my first time at Copelands Cheesecake Bistro in Atlantic Station, but is was also my last. 2 hours of my evening was wasted on horrible food, horrible service and a less than pleasing atmosphere. I made reservations based on a friend's recommendation and had no idea I would be dining in an atmosphere whose noise level rivaled Chuck E Cheeses. My party of 4 had to ask another server for silverware and napkins halfway through our appetizer. The server struggled the entire evening with our table and another table. Drinks were forgotten, our order wasn't put in when she initially said it was (as evidenced by her coming back to the table asking for our order again). Not a special occasion spot.
- Great Mothers DayEatEat4Dined on 5/12/2013Thanks to my reservation thru Open table my family had a great time. We were very impress with the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.