Copa Bar and Grill
217 Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78701Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Copa Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.copabarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 5124795002
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 3:00PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Copa will customize your special event according to your needs. Please contact us for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Copa offers two semi-private rooms up to 80 people.
- Private Party Contact: Silvio Ramos 5127515894
- Entertainment: Copa offers dancing Wednesdays to Sunday Please check our schedule at www.copabarandgrill.com
A word from Copa Bar and Grill
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Austin, Copa Bar & Grill offers an unique experience by the sights, sounds and flavors of Latin and South America. We invite you to try our mouth-watering lunch specials, or join us for Happy Hour in our full service bar. Stepping out for a night on the town? Copa offers dinner Tuesdays to Saturdays and weekend dancing with a diverse lineup of DJ and Live Music, along with Salsa dancing for beginners and pros alike. Copa is perfect for private parties or special events, and can accommodate groups large and small, with extensive food and drink menu. Call, email or stop by today, and see why Copa is Austin's most unique downtown experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Copa Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good Food - No PeopleBillyBoyDined on 8/3/2013I didn't exactly need to get a reservation for our dinner at Copa. We walked in to an empty dining room at 7:15 on a Saturday. My wife giggled and wanted to leave but we stayed and received wonderful service and very good food. Their plantain nachos were wonderful and the mixed grill skewers were fantastic. I hope the place makes it because the food was good and reasonably priced. The service was good (but why wouldn't it be?) One other table was full when we left at 8:30.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well went for the tango asOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013Well went for the tango as well as the food. The dance lessons were difficult because the music playing in the restaurant interfered with the music playing for the tango lessons. Very distracting.
- Had a great time. We wereDeliciousDined on 12/22/2012Had a great time. We were there the night before as pre-birthday dinner. Enjoy the music, the waitres was very friendly and informative. We just enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- We had a great time. It wasDeliciousDined on 9/8/2012We had a great time. It was international night and we watched belly dancers, flamingo, and some Hindu performers as well. Everyone very attentive. The manager brought us champagne even though it was not on the menue drinks list. The manager knew that we were celebrating my husband's birthday so he made it more special for us. Wonderful experience. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Go...I guessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2012Good food but not good enough for that price... And it's not very classy to have a grimy salsa instructor trying to sell you so hard on taking lessons from him...
- Ok, could be better...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012Ok food needs better service at waiting tables would've made our night a bit more pleasant. Play music while dining...defitnetly work on customer service.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2011I enjoyed the restaurant in general but had some options. They ran out of Rum on a Friday night when I was there which I thought was interesting so they were not able to provide drinks that our group wanted. We also found the selection of food not that much for what quality of food we got. I enjoyed my enchiladas but some people in my group did not enjoy their food. It had a good scene with Salsa dancing but was not that busy for a Friday night either. I would say go it if you are looking for non-authentic mex/tex.Special Features:
- Vegan friendly dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2011Free Salsa dancing lessons. Amazing mole enchiladas with spinach and mushroom filling. The rice and beans are top notch. The spicy manguito is the best drink ever. It is very empty when the sun is still out. They have a good selection of beers around the world although none on draft.Special Features:
- It was goodJGormanDined on 6/22/2011Great place to eat. It was quiet, almost empty while we were there, but the food and service were great.