Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
1146 Town and Country Crossing Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: 6364890059x
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department x
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country reviews from OpenTable diners
336 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (201)special occasion (167)fit for foodies (151)good for groups (141)neighborhood gem (136)great for lunch (117)great for outdoor dining (105)romantic (92)hot spot (79)vibrant bar scene (70)scenic view (31)kid-friendly (26)great for brunch (25)late-night find (21)Show More
- Nice, but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Good service, excellent food. I had the salmon and my husband had the tuna. Only issue was noise level. Difficult to hear the waiter and hard to have conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Our food and service were excellent. It is a moderately upscale restaurant. But my wife said the ladies restroom was pretty bad. No toilet paper, dirty stalls, lock broken off of one of the stall doors, etc.. If I'm going to spend $50 - $70 for lunch for two, I expect to have decent restrooms.Special Features:
- Cooper's Hawk Winery and RetaurantdrbillDined on 9/12/2014Relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, good menu with wine suggestions, beautiful presentation, just the right amount of attention while eatingSpecial Features:
- BEST SERVER/JoannaDbadjustDined on 9/7/2014I've had her twice and each time she amazes me. She needs to teach classes on how to serve people at a restaurant. SHE IS OUTSTANDING...just gives just the right amount of smiles, refills, etc. She works with one arm, better than servers I've had with two, or better than servers with helpers....SHE IS spectacular. THE food is pretty darn delicious too and the presentation is awesome. The "free" tastings while or before dinner at your table is very nice, it helps you decide before you purchase a glass with your meal.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The menu is great. Corkage fee is very reasonable. Food delivery was quick and correct. Waiter was personable but had too many tables to tend to thus it was difficult to get his attention for questions. He also described one entree as fried when actually it was broiled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place. Will be back!!Bmunz87Dined on 9/5/2014Food was amazing and huge portions. Atmosphere was great also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jenniferDined on 9/5/2014Wasn't impressed. Got my food before my bloody mary. I got the steak medallions and only had 3 little medallions with asparagus and mashed potatoes for $30. Won't go back
- Third visit, still wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/4/2014Have had two lunches and one dinner @ CH, all great. I've recommended CH numerous times to friends with no hesitationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved my visit!CriticalPathfinderDined on 9/1/2014This is my second visit to Cooper's Hawk and I was just as delighted this time as the first! As a member of the Wine of the Month club, I've been impressed with the selections and the entrée of Shrimp and Vegetable Risotto was delicious. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Went with a small group and everyone's food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGBirthdaydinner14Dined on 8/29/2014It was the best diner I've had in a long time!! Hats off to the chef!! Everything from the wine, appetizer, and main entree was better than the first!! Can't wait to come back and try more!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticSky552801Dined on 8/27/2014I took my friends here for their 14th wedding anniversary and they love it. I have been to the one in Chicago and i loved it so when I saw they had one here I couldn't wait to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindaVIPDined on 8/26/2014We really love this place - food is great!! The service is awesome and all my friends love the place!!Special Features:
- ExcellentkhbbDined on 8/26/2014Happy hour wine was terrific and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Delicious DinnerOutwithAnnieDined on 8/25/2014I had the Blackened Ahi - it was delicious. The over-all menu looked yummy. Servers were efficient and pleasant and not overly gushy, they made you feel at home. Yes, the noise level is energetic but not to the point of having to shout. I will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant has a refreshing menu with a lot to choose from. We have enjoyed the pork belly tostadas and in a previous visit enjoyed the lobster bisque. Their entrees are also very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Always enjoy our visitsGinoSVIPDined on 8/22/2014We go here frequently. There is something for everyone. The staff is always welcoming and knowledgable. Great variety of food choices for every budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeNinaDined on 8/22/2014Great service and very affordable wine! Food was wonderful.Special Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/21/2014Very noisy. People with hearing problems would find it difficult to hear. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the wine recommendationskmlpageVIPDined on 8/19/2014Really liked the flatbread/salad combo! Service was good and think the wine paring recommendations are a great idea! Joining the wine club is a great idea!Special Features:
- We enjoyed the entire experience.Gam62Dined on 8/18/2014Our waiter was excellent and the food was perfect. We plan to return as often as possible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTheta25nupeDined on 8/16/2014Everything was wonderful. Great food great service, great wine. I was very impressedSpecial Features:
- WinerDined on 8/16/2014Candy, our waitress, was excellent. I must say that I spoke with several staff members and all were pleasant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place..Blondie74Dined on 8/15/2014The food was great, the wine was great but it was very loud in there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingiluvzinDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I had dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary. both of our steaks were prepared to our preferences and served in an amazing, tasty sauce. Best steak we've had in a very long time. highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner, but too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner celebrating my mother's 93rd birthday. The food was excellent and our server was attentive and happy to make some adjustments we requested. But the restaurant was so noisy it made it difficult to hear each other speak. I would love to go back and try more items from the menu, but we would try to find a quieter time to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014Not the first time to Cooper's Hawk, and won't be the last. Very accommodating and friendly service. Not over-bearing, just right. Food was fresh, colorful and very presentable on the plate. My wife and I both had sandwiches this past visit and they were oustanding. Firm and fresh, not soggy or limp. Atmosphere was very lively, but got slightly more and more vibrant as the evening went on. Not a distraction, but noticeable given we had to raise our voices in order to hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent luncheon salads!KCKCDined on 8/14/2014Loved the Napa salad! It might have been the best lunch salad that I have ever enjoyed--delectable! Good service as well ...Special Features:
- LindaVIPDined on 8/13/2014We have been here many, many times - we have always had exceptional food and service.Special Features:
- SwtlecDined on 8/13/2014Great meeting place for friends and family. Easy location but parking can be difficult because of the WholeFoods store crowd.Special Features:
- Love their menuQueenoftravelDined on 8/12/2014This is a great restaurant. The food is really excellent & you can get anything from Flat bread & salad to great steaks & fish. Prices are very fair for what's offered. My favorite waiter there is Lionel, who is so personable & Kyle, the manager, was also wonderful & accommodating. Some of the waitstaff seems to take a little to warm up, but once they do they're great. The front desk needs to appear happier when you arrive. It's great that you can sample all the wines before purchasing & they're happy to offer that option. This last time we ate outside on a gorgeous night with a visitor from England who was very impressed & pleased. Inside it can be very noisy so this was really a treat to sit outside.Special Features:
- Didnt feel like a chainlokinesisDined on 8/10/2014This is one of those chain restaurants that doesn't feel like a chain. Interesting food selection, although the menu was a little hard to understand (items are all over the place), but very good food. The service was equally good, and we had a boisterous crowd with us so I could have understood if the waitress was worried. Instead she made sure we had a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding dinnerstlmannieDined on 8/10/2014The bisque is possibly the best I've had anywhere and the salmon is outstanding. We had a party of six with everyone selecting a different entree. The only complaint was that the beef medallions were overcooked (medium-rare was closer to medium-well). This was my third time at Cooper's Hawk and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Sunday dinnerTommyGDined on 8/10/2014Great dinner with my wife at Cooper's Hawk. My wife had a steak special, twin 5 oz bone in filet's. I got a bite, they were awesome. I had a combo, grouper paired with parm crusted filet medallions. They were very good as well. Awesome service, Joanna did an excellent job. Love this months wine club wine, t-barb Merlot. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a fun timePhilLDined on 8/9/2014I have visited this Cooper's Hawk multiple times, and I initially thought the energy of the place would die out quickly... but was I ever wrong. Each time I go there, the place is more exciting and hopping. I love that they serve only their wines... at great prices. The food is always fantastic and the portions are not tiny (not huge... but definitely worth the price)... always ask your waiter / waitress what the chef recommends... and you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Wine BarFoodking1Dined on 8/9/2014Don't miss this place. Great food, service, and atmosphere. Also has free valet parking. Not to be missed.Special Features:
- Delish dishOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/9/2014We have been to Coopers Hawk many times and have taken friends their for dinner. Have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every time is a CharmDbadjustDined on 8/8/2014This is my fourth time here and I can't help but wanting to come back the next day. The servers are great, the staff is great, the wine is great.. and the food is great. The warm pretzel bread that comes with your meal is divine.Special Features:
- RickDDined on 8/6/2014Fun palace good menus . A little noisy but food good and place clean and saff attentiveSpecial Features:
- Great FindyorkwinemanDined on 8/5/2014Food is great. Was traveling and the first night was so good, went back the next night. There will be a wine to please all preferences and they'll let you try them before ordering.Special Features: