Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
1146 Town and Country Crossing Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: (636) 489-0059
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department x
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country reviews from OpenTable diners
318 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (175)fit for foodies (151)special occasion (146)good for groups (139)neighborhood gem (127)hot spot (96)great for lunch (83)romantic (73)vibrant bar scene (70)great for outdoor dining (68)scenic view (27)kid-friendly (20)late-night find (19)great for brunch (14)Show More
- Delicious!abcdDined on 11/22/2014I loved the atmosphere and decor at Cooper's Hawk and the food was delicious! Our service was wonderful, very friendly, attentive and prompt. My only criticism is that it was extremely loud. I suppose it goes with the territory when you are at a restaurant of that size and perhaps when the tables are that close together. I will certainly return to Cooper's Hawk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out with the familyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Would highly recommend this restaurant. They were able to meet all dietary restrictions without altering the taste of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!YummySarahDined on 11/22/2014The food was excellent!! It was a bit noisy around but other than that everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulFAT2Dined on 11/22/2014The food is always amazing. The servers always make you feel like you are their only table. I always read where servers in other restaurants are disappointed in their tips...they should learn from these guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't bother going there for a special event!Kodie721VIPDined on 11/21/2014I cannot express how dissapointed I was with your restaurant on Friday, November 21! I made a reservation through open table and called the restaurant directly. My son was getting engaged and I was mtg her parents for the first time. As CH in Deerfield, IL is VERY noisy, I explicitly asked for table #75 as I was told it was the best table and much quieter. They assured the reservation as IU told them if I could not get a reservation I would go somewhere else, I arrived early to express what they told me TABLE #75!!!! Only to find 3 rather clueless women at the desk say "well we seated a party there 39 minutes ago" We waited for more than hour only to be paraded around the restaurant three times "looking at tables" until I finally lost my sense of calm and expressed great displeausre to the woman of how frickin ridiculous all of this was. I also had to wait 1/2 hour in the bar to attempt to get drink for everyone...the bartenders ignored me and were understaffed. I finally said I wasn't moving from the bar / wait area until someone showed me a bit of respect and took my drink order. Thanks CH for ruining an absolutely perfect and beautuful day for 7 people who wanted to do nothing but have a wonderful celebration! As I live in Northern IL, I drove down for the special event. It is clear there are not many decent restaurants in the area, too bad as I wish I would have taken the party somewhere else like Stoney River...or better.
- Good food, great serviceErikaDined on 11/21/2014We went to Cooper's Hawk for my husband's birthday. It was very busy when we arrived but we had a reservation and were seated immediately. They recognized that it was his birthday upon seating. The waiter was very attentive and explained the menu. Another plus was the fact that you could sample any of their wines before trying them. We really enjoyed the caesar pesto salad. Neither of us thought our entrees were amazing (life balance salmon and pretzel crust pork medallions); however, our creme brulee dessert was delicious. I would definitely recommend Cooper's Hawk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- doubleDDined on 11/21/2014We made lunch reservations for my sister's birthday. She loves the chicken lettuce wraps and I ordered the salad special. Everything was very good and our waitress Joanna made sure to make the day special by bringing my sister a birthday treat of strawberry's with fresh whipcream and chocolate truffles to make out meal complete.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night out desinationPaulaDined on 11/20/2014Great for large groups. Many menu options. Fun atmosphere. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful once we got past the host stationquietmanVIPDined on 11/15/2014An evening that started poorly finished superbly. Our reservation was for 8:15 and we checked in at the host station at 8:05, just to let them know we were there. The hostess informed us that there would be a "slight delay" and said that she would text us when our table was ready. I told her that I didn't have texting on my phone. She said she would have to call us then, and seemed rather annoyed that I didn't have texting. We walked around the front entrance for awhile and then sat down to await our phone call. We were no more than ten feet from the station and in full view of the staff that had checked us in.Thirty five minutes later, I approached the station again to check on our progress and was informed by a different host that there was no reservation in the computer. An accidental deletion? Perhaps. After some negotiation, we were seated and served beautifully by Joanna, who was totally fantastic and professional and turned the evening around for us. The food was delicious and the wine was quite tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit to Coopers HawkFirsttimerDined on 11/15/2014My wife and I frequently eat out at mid-to higher-end restaurants and we heard good things about Cooper's Hawk so thought we'd try it. In brief: entry area where the wine bar and shop is was ridiculously crowded...hard to get through the mass of people. If there is some way to allow for a route for people to get to the hostess station, I'd recommend that. I will also say that it was not intuitive as to where the hostess station is. We had a reservation and it was not clear where to go. However, we figured it out eventually and got seated. Food was excellent and service was even better. My only major complaint was that the noise level was ridiculous. It was a weekend night so I expect some of that but it was loud enough that it made a conversation with my wife very challenging without having to shout. Not really much to be done about that, I suppose but wanted to point that out for anyone who has a hard time hearing people talk when there is a lot of background noise. Overall though, our experience was great and we'd go back again on a weeknight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Food was superb, however, grouper was overcooked and dry. Phenomenal service. Great menu items. Ambiance scored only a 3 because the light used purposefully to shine on a piece of artwork shined on our table. We felt like we were in a spotlight. Will definitely be back to try some other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress brought us wine with no glasses twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014The layout of this restaurant appears inefficientor prompt device. Service is typically slow. The food is always outstanding, which keeps us coming back. That and the wine club deals,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodwunderfoodDined on 11/11/2014I have visited this restaurant at least ten times. I really like the food and the service has always been good. I like the fruit wine they offer since I am not usually a wine connoisseur.Special Features:
- Awesome Wine and FoodSusanDined on 11/10/2014Another fantastic meal at Cooper's Hawk with great wine, of course!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wining & diningTulipDined on 11/10/2014This is a great place to taste wine to pick which wine you want to order with your meal. Staff very helpful in recommending food as well as wine choices. Great variety of food choices.Special Features:
- First visitLuv2dineDined on 11/9/2014Excellent dining experience, very spacious, superb decor,healthy portions,and delicious foodSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/8/2014One of the better overall dinner experiences on St. LouisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014Our very attentive waiter encouraged us to taste a couple of wines before ordering. The grouper and the chicken saltimbocca were excellent. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the wine, and the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoyceeDined on 11/7/2014Food and wine was very good. A bit loud and noisy. Had a reservation for 7:45 sat down by 8.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favoriteMaciDined on 11/7/2014Portions are generous but not over filling. Every item is certainly prepared by a chef! I can't believe we have lived in the region for two years and this was our first trip. We have friends coming for a visit and this is a new favorite for us to show off. If this is a chain then whoever has one in your city you are lucky! Service was excellent also!Special Features:
- Great food, as well as wineGormetfinderDined on 11/7/2014This establishment is known for its extensive and varied wine list, but the food is fabulous as well! Although the place is crowded every night, we got prompt service from a waitress knowledgable about the menu. We sampled a flight of wines while waiting for our food, which was quickly but expertly prepared. The menu is extensive and varied. The food was prepared to perfection. The homeade bread was a nice accompaniment. The restaurant fills up quickly, so I recommend reservations to keep from a long wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect findjensDined on 11/7/2014Was looking for something classy, modern yet not too high end and wouldn't snub their nose at my baby coming. Staff was wonderful, felt welcome and the food and atmosphere was exactly what I wanted, even better actually. Enjoyed my lunch immensely and look forward to coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/5/2014Always enjoy Coppers Hawk Good food and good serviceSpecial Features:
- A favoritewineloverDined on 11/2/2014I think of Cooper's Hawk as my "go to" place. Service is always very good and I love the variety of appetizers. I recommend the Red Wine Flight and most of the Cooper's Hawk wines are very nice. The main dishes are served beautifully and are delicious. I recommend joining the wine club. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/1/2014Reservation was useless since we waited 30 minutes for our table. They then sat us in a table in the back corner. The waitress forgot about our salads then the food came before we finished our salad. She completed the evening by forgetting our wine choice until we were half way through our meal. Overpriced food for a very casual atmosphere.
- Simple, yet elegantBallwindinerDined on 11/1/2014Love that Cooper's Hawk is in the neighborhood! There aren't that many nice restaurants in this area; typically my husband and I find ourselves headed more towards St. Louis for something refined. Very pleased with our experience here - the ambiance, wine and delicious food! They have a menu where you already want to come back to try everything else! We had tostadas app, cup of lobster/crab bisque, rigatoni, pistachio-encrusted grouper and chocolate cake. My husband tried a rhubarb wine which he really liked. Everything was amazing and unique except the mashed potatoes side was boring and the chocolate cake was bland, tasting like a grocery store cake. Sorry, just honest. Also could use some sound proofing in dining area. You must go here!Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food is amazing! Service was good. Strongly recomend the maple mustard pretzel crusted pork tenderloin!Special Features:
- Healthy Dinner OptionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/31/2014In addition to their already varied menu, Cooper's Hawk provides special low-cal healthy dinner options that are tasty and satisfying as well as guilt-free! We often enjoy having dinner in the bar, which has a cozy feel and great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!DDivaDined on 10/31/2014Went on Halloween so we could finally get in. Both of us had delicious fish entrees. Their hot pretzel bread is to die for. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Noise!!!yum2foodDined on 10/30/2014The food was very good. Our table of six could not carry on conversations. Had to yell to be heard. Too bad.Special Features:
- Super luncheepsersDined on 10/30/2014Several visits here, all very good food and service. Asian slaw on crispy fish sandwich is SO tasty! Their version of Caesar salad is also excellent. Drinks and wine both very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014The restaurant was a little noisy but the food was quite flavorful. They were out of my first choice, that was disappointing however I was able to select a good alternative from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group lunchingCosmoMamaDined on 10/28/2014The service is great here. We had a party of 8 and we enjoyed a great lunch with a large variety of lunch options. It is hard to park here because there are so many restaurants at this location. However, the food is well worth it. It can be very noisy so I wouldn't recommend for a romantic dining experience. Great for large groups.Special Features:
- Great!lovesfoodDined on 10/25/2014Great hot spot for a date, family dinner, or girls night out!Special Features:
- Excellent Everything!!!!EngelkenDined on 10/25/2014This place is a gem. Great Wine, Great Food, Great Service. We loved it so much, we became members and plan to make it a monthly experience. Recommend arriving at least an hour before your dinner reservation. This will give you plenty of time to enjoy the wine tasting experience. Extremely fun place for a group of friends to gather and have a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DBHSLDDined on 10/25/2014Fun environment with great food! Love the pretzel bread and the wine selection!Special Features:
- Old FoodiemyfoodfavesDined on 10/25/2014It is indeed a "hot spot" for mainly a younger crowd. And on a Saturday night....a Zoo... and LOUD! BUT our reservation was honored exactly on time! Impressive! Their wines are good, but I was surprised that the food was not tastier....and better presented** I did not feel it lived up to the advertisements I'd seen. The wait staff was excellent. I'd been there before at happy hour and found the wines very good, the appetizers good and again.....the bartenders were delightfully friendly. They do a good job hiring people. *For instance, I loved the warm puffy "Monkey Bread" at HH, but at dinner it was brought flattened and cold. I'll go again for HH but would rule it out for dinner. I might try lunch one day.Special Features:
- the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/25/2014Food consistently great..wonderful neighborhood gem..reservation needed..very busySpecial Features:
- FOOD FOR FOODIESSPClearwaterFLDined on 10/25/2014This energetic West County winery and restaurant is a gem. The wine is very good and if you order a bottle is decanted in a very interesting way. The food is very good! We found the noise level made it difficult for conversation with friends.Special Features:
- Good food, slow nightVikKDined on 10/25/2014Whether it was a problem in the kitchen or too few wait staff, a dinner that should have lasted 90 minutes took almost 2.5 hours. Not up to par for the prices they charge.