Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
15690 South Harlem Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: 7086330200x
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department 7086330200x4
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
424 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (311)special occasion (251)good for groups (209)fit for foodies (155)romantic (146)great for lunch (138)hot spot (122)neighborhood gem (110)vibrant bar scene (87)great for brunch (59)late-night find (48)kid-friendly (35)great for outdoor dining (18)scenic view (13)Show More
- Awesome place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/18/2014Had yet another great dinner! LOVE the managers and wait staff! Food was delicious! Great gluten free options and even have gluten free rolls so I don't have to sit and watch everyone else eat the delicious pretzel roll! Love coming here and will continue to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Food and Service was excellent. Restaurant was a little too noisy. Center seating are is a little too impersonal. Ask for a booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Had a wonderful time. It was our first time at Coopers Hawk. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Nicole, our waitress was great!!! She told us the history of the resturant, talked about the wines and explained the wines paring (bin numbers) that was on the wine list and menu. She walked us thru the menu. She was very knowledgeable about everything from the wines to the meal it's self. We are already planning on going back - hopefully we'll get Nicole again. It was really a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Love this restaurant! their wine is phenomenal and their food choices (even having to eat gluten free) are outstanding!Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014My wife and i had a great time at cooper and hawk the service was wonderful and the food was great ,Our waitress name was sandra she was very nice and helpful I ask her about the wine club she was very knowlege of the wine club she persuave me to join.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014I really enjoyed my time at Cooper's hawks with by Husband. It was our first time.e going and we both really enjoyed it. The customer service was outstanding and she made me and my Husband anniversary really special. the food was amazing and so was the wine.I would definitely come back and I have already started telling my friends and family of my experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent.NA11VIPDined on 10/12/2014Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite birthday spotHilz83Dined on 10/11/2014I pick this restaurant every year for my boyfriend to bring me for my birthday. The food is always excellent and the Sangrias are wonderful! Service is always great! I highly recommend reservations otherwise you will wait a long time however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Marathon DinnerBdowgialloVIPDined on 10/11/2014Coopers Hawk was wonderful in accommodating our party of 8 on a Saturday night. The reservation time was promptly met and we never felt rushed. There was enough variety on the menu to accommodate everyone in our group.Special Features:
- Good Dining Experienceobiemvy6Dined on 10/11/2014Cooper's Hawk is one of my wife's favorite restaurants, and I like it as well. They have a great selection of wines and specialty drinks. I love their food and have never been disappointed. The Prime sandwich is especially good and I would highly recommend it. The restaurant is very busy and you tend to need reservations. When busy it also tends to be a bit noisy (especially later in the evening after some groups have been drinking awhile). This particular service was slower than normal, it started off fast with drinks and appetizer, but to get our dinner, dessert and check took over an hour, there were several 15-20 minute periods where we never saw our server. However, that isn't the norm, and I'd still recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Friday NightBigelblogDined on 10/10/2014I was glad that I had made a reservation ahead of time as when we walked in there was an hour and a half wait at 9 PM. No offense, but no restaurant is worth that kind of wait. We were seated and weren't seen by our waiter for 7-10 minutes. David was very energetic and made great food suggestions. We received our salad and dinner in a reasonable amount of time, but never got the appetizer we ordered when we ordered our drinks at the table (Chorizo Flatbread). David was apologetic and we ended up getting it to go (on the house) but I wouldn't order it in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/9/2014Our Server was amazing very knowledgeable and happy to help!Special Features:
- great restaurantjmdaDined on 10/9/2014Great high quality restaurant close to home. Good food great service and terrific wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit better than averageFoodieGregDined on 10/8/2014Wine was very good (Lux Meritage) chorizo flatbread delicious. Wedge salad was over the top! Jambalaya wasn't the best. Shrimp was chewy and the chunks of sausage was too firm and not spicy ... Tasted frozen instead of fresh. Service was extremely good. Server was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobertDined on 10/8/2014Great wait staff, excellent food and wine. Went on a Wednesday night. Their menu is simple but well planned. Had Blackened Ahi Tuna: served with wasabi rice, their excellent mashed potatoes and ginger. Had Merlot instead of the white wine recommended and wasn't the least bit disappointed. For being busy between the restaurant, a couple of groups, and overflowing bar, our wait times were surprisingly short. It wasn't a celebration for us, but might as well have. Recommending and returning to Coopers Hawk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantmattnamyDined on 10/7/2014My wife and I have eaten at Cooper's Hawk a few times now, and I enjoy it more and more each time. The food is great, and the prices are reasonable for what you get. The only issue is parking, and Cooper's has done a fine job with the valet in order to help people in and out of the restaurant. I would bring my friends and family to this restaurant at any time.Special Features:
- Coopers Hawk - Orland ParkGreg08Dined on 10/7/2014We had a family get together at the Orland Park Coopers Hawk. We had a reservation and were seated promptly. The waitress we had was excellent. She kept her eye on us without seeming to hover. The food was also excellent. We had Jambalya and Surf and Turf. Nicely prepared, seasoned nicely as well. Service was quick, food was hot, and taste was great We also tasted a couple of wines each before selecting a wine we wanted. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great time every timeADeterminedOneDined on 10/5/2014Meagan, at the wine tasting bar, is absolutely amazing! She is very knowledge, friendly and a true example of what great customer service is all about. With great food, great wine, great company and excellent customer service what more could I ask for?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DesiDined on 10/4/2014Had not been to CoopersHawk for awhile. Had an excellent dinner. will be back soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014Food was made wrong. Waitress was terrible. Wine is good as always. Joseph did our tasting before dinner and he was great.Special Features:
- Great TimesimplydelishDined on 10/3/2014This experience totally lived up to my expectations. I've always heard great things about this establishment. My only regret was that I hadn't tried it sooner. Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experiencensufoodieDined on 9/30/2014I always enjoy the delicious food and relaxed ambiance of Cooper's Hawk. We are always seated quickly, the server always arrives promptly and provides good information about the menu and the wines. The bar-b-cue chicken chopped salad was artfully presented and very tasty. My dinner partner enjoyed her Healthy Balance tuna tacos. As always, the wine was vey good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeLeilaDined on 9/29/2014its awesome! Food is great, Service is better, the wine is yummy! Great for special occasions or just a regular night.Special Features:
- My Dining Experienceluv2eat74Dined on 9/29/2014My husband and I chose Cooper's Hawk to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Neither of us had previously dined there. Our server Rebecca was warm and friendly and very helpful in answering any questions we had. The ambiance was warm and personable. We had a wonderful time. Our dining experience was absolutely wonderful. We definitely will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible serviceFoodandwineVIPDined on 9/28/2014Our waiter either needed to be trained or fired. The lights were so bright it was like eating in a cafeteria. Will not go back.
- barbarabarbcatDined on 9/26/2014food was good but my baked potato was cold an my butter melt on it and waiters was a little slow but overall its pretty goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HawkDined on 9/26/2014Lovely. Parking trouble though Food was very good. Good selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicelsantDined on 9/26/2014Love the ambiance. Our server was being shadowed by a new employee. The new employee was very attentive and picked up quickly. She suggested a desert. It was the banana with coffee and gram cracker it was amazing.Special Features:
- Love this place!DeeeDined on 9/26/2014One of my favorite dining places! Food is great! The wine is the best! Love the red Sangria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers & Wine ~ Very GoodNancyVIPDined on 9/26/2014Went with a friend for appetizers & we shared a bottle of wine. We both enjoyed all three appetizers ~ shrimp wrapped in bacon, chicken lettuce wraps & a goat cheese flat bread. The bottle of wine was very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For good foodSannanDined on 9/26/2014I had lunch with a group of friends and it was great! The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as always.DeniseDined on 9/26/2014We always enjoy our visits to Cooper's Hawk. The food is good and the wine excellent.Special Features:
- Wine and Book Club Invade CH!FabFourDined on 9/24/2014We had a wonderful time at Cooper's Hawk Orland Wednesday Night. 10 WnBC friends enjoyed tasting with Joseph (He was great! A fun wine tender and super nice) & 4 of us stayed for a late night dinner. I am a Wine Club member already, but opted to let my WnBC friend Marcy use her card for points the evening. At least 2 more friends signed up that night & at least half bought wine to take home. I would say that was a sign that everyone had a great night! Oh, and we already booked our next WnBC tasting - we will be back on the first Wednesday of each month to taste! Thanks for a great place to get together and chat and laugh - and delicious wine to enjoy while doing it! (at an affordable price!) Wine Wine! I mean, Win, Win! LOLSpecial Features:
- JeffLinDined on 9/23/2014Noisy and not an intimate setting but the food was delicious and our waitress was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love CoopersmssgdDined on 9/22/2014Love Coopers Hawk! Great staff, wine and food! Look forward to our monthly wine tasting, always followed by dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DutchDined on 9/20/2014Great dinning experience with outstanding food!!! Awesome Ambiance!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Extensive wine selection. We prefer the lighter white wines and the server offered us two samples of 2 wines we wanted before ordering. Both the collaboration and sparkling peach were excellent. The risotto with shrimp, asparagus and shiitake mushrooms was fantastic and filling! We finished with the chocolate cake a la mode and coffee, perfect combination! Will be back for sure. Highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- LJean1954EnjoythemealDined on 9/20/2014The Orland Park restaurant is 100% better than the Southlake Mall,IN restaurant.. Corporate better take a look at management @ IN.location. You would never guess that the two restaurants were owned by the same corporation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Waitresssmo1usaDined on 9/20/2014This wasn't the first time we had been to Cooper's Hawk. We have always been pleased with the service and especially the quality of the food. This time, however, we were unfortunate because we got a waitress that was completing her second day at the restaurant. It took ten minutes for her to bring bread after she had said she would bring it. She stopped at two other tables while carrying our bread before delivering it. When she brought the wine flights, she didn't bring the guide paper. We never did get that. The food was excellent. The Drunken Shrimp and the Pistachio Crusted Grouper were tasty and well prepared. The Wasabi Mashed Potatoes lacked flavor. All in all, we'll return to Cooper's Hawk. The food is just soooo good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wilzena72Dined on 9/20/2014I met with my friends for my birthday. We come to this restaurant at least twice a year. We always love to come here because of the food and atmosphere. You have something for everyone. Prices are great and the food is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.