Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
15690 South Harlem Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: (708) 633-0200
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department 7086330200x4
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
444 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (325)special occasion (256)good for groups (234)fit for foodies (181)romantic (144)great for lunch (141)hot spot (121)neighborhood gem (116)vibrant bar scene (89)late-night find (57)great for brunch (53)kid-friendly (33)great for outdoor dining (20)scenic view (15)Show More
- ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The ultimate fine dining experience. Went for my birthday dinner. From the appetizers to the main courses, The food literally melts in your mouth. The seasonings used by the chef to the perfection used in cooking, it's nothing short of perfection. And the wines, wow! Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food better serviceKatiezDined on 11/22/2014Our group really enjoyed all of the dishes that we ordered, however, as good as the good was, the service was even better. Never asked for refills, never waited for anything, our server was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a chanceMarkDined on 11/22/2014Have been here several times though last two times service has been slow and the kitchen a little off. My steak was medium rare despite ordering it medium. The server was nowhere to be found to send it back until table was about done with their meal. Other servers were busy and we could not get their attention. I will give Cooper's Hawk credit, they did remove the charge from my bill and we never asked. For the cost, I am going to try another location to see if service and kitchen is better. I like the place and their menu. Make sure you have reservations because wait was almost 2 hours the evening we went. The place is casual but can be noisy when busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outchikellyDined on 11/22/2014I am not a wine lover but coopers hawk romance red is my favorite. We had two fantastic appetizers. The shrimp one and the stuffed mushrooms. Yum! Our meals were excellent. Only problem was we sat in the far back of the restaurant and the lighting was not good. We had to take our phones out to use the light to read the menus. The middle section of seating had better lighting. Other then that it was a great evening. Our sest was ready right at reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, wine, and atmosphereKC23Dined on 11/22/2014Make a reservation!! Especially for dinner on the weekends. Love their red wines! Pinot Noir is my personal fave. Food was delicious!! Service was great! Nice bar area, but again, very crowded!! Highly recommend being a wine of the month member. We went earlier before our dinner for a wine tasting. Server was very attentive to us as we couldn't get to the bar so we had to stand in the shop area. He came out to give us our tastings without having to track him down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceGradmomDined on 11/21/2014Seated 30 minutes after reservation time. Very slow poor service. Appetizers good, main courses cold. Not worth the money spent.Special Features:
- Great FoodTracieDined on 11/21/2014The food was great & the wine was delicious. The front store area & the hostess area was very crowded and chaotic. We were seated about 20 minutes after our reservation time. Oh, and the valet parking was a nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Wine!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/21/2014I arrived late for my reservation but was seated quickly as soon as I got there. There was a line of people waiting for a table so I was glad that I made the reservation! The food was awesome! The only suggestions I would make is to increase the lighting a little bit. Both my daughter and I had a hard time reading the menu and had to use our lights from our phones. Also the wine tasting was great, definitely worth the money. I wish there were some sort of order to getting up to the bar though. The store was excellent. I purchased a bottle of wine and a cork screw. They had so many great wine accessories. I would definitely recommend and I can't wait to go back for that great food! (specifically the egg roll appetizer😋)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014A night out for two or a larger group this is the place to come. The food is always good they have a wide selection for wine. The service is always good one of our favorite spots to go to for a night out or to celebrate a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Group DinnerTamDDined on 11/17/2014Held a group dinner and was very impressed all around with the food and overall experience. Everyone from the group had a wonderful time. I would recommend you make a reservation ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChicagoFunDined on 11/15/2014Great place! Celebrated my birthday with a group of friends. I really enjoyed the Wine Flight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good and the service was average.BlackBeautee06Dined on 11/15/2014As previously stated, the food was good (especially the mashed potatoes), and the service was average. However, my soup spoon still had food on it..EWWWW!!! Otherwise, my experience was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014If you want ambience this isn't the place. Very loud and open dining.Special Features:
- First Timer.johnDined on 11/14/2014This was the first time my Wife and I had the pleasure to enjoy a date night here. We had a great experience to say the least. We would definitely visit again as well as suggest this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant.JoannaJBDined on 11/14/2014Great restaurant very busy but food delicious. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner outLindaDined on 11/14/2014Our food was so delicious from the appetizers to soup and the main meal. we ordered the combination appeteizer plate which was plenty for the four of us with left overs to take home. I had the lobster bisque soup soooo good! and finally the chicken parmesan was so soft and scrumptious! I can't say enough about the food. I did online reservations and thought we would have to wait anyway but we got our table right away. Great idea to do the Open Table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Abolutly Fantstic!!!!RoosterDined on 11/13/2014This place is wonderful. We loved the food and our kids did also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedmaliaDined on 11/9/2014Always on spot. Food was delicious. Prefer Sundays as it's less crowded. Great wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always amazingtimmyk78Dined on 11/9/2014I have never had an occasion that I dined at Cooper's Hawk that was anything less than top notch food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pANJAMDined on 11/9/2014The event was a birthday celebration. The food was excellent and the service (Melissa) was outstanding. Definately a gem.Special Features:
- Love this placeSuzieVIPDined on 11/9/2014This is one of my favorite places. The food and wines are fabulous. Love the lettuce wraps. It is so much fun to be a double bottle club member. Love the wine tastings. There are so many benefits to being a member.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooper's Hawk Orland ParkIrishmellDined on 11/9/2014I am a fan of the wine. I have been a wine club member for several years. Once I had the opportunity to eat here also and what a winner! Fun combinations of ingredients with first class products truly deliver a taste sensation!!! I have never been unhappy with any food items that I have ordered!Special Features:
- ChisoxChisoxDined on 11/8/2014It was 8 of us, were did not wait but 5 minutes after our reservation time. We were seated right away. The waitress was wonderful and attentive. Recommended items with wine parings. Drinks were amazing, food was wonderful. The atmosphere was great, energetic and fun. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatyumsDined on 11/8/2014This is a restaurant that is always consistent with food and drinks. Have never had a bad meal or bad service. Definitely a top choice when dining and the prices are just right for such a chic spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooper HOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014Excellent service, waitress was very helpful explaining menu, wines etc. Food was cooked perfect and I enjoyed my wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great barStringerVIPDined on 11/6/2014Coopers Hawk is a moderately priced casual yet a bit upscale restaurant. Menu changes fairly often. I had the skirt steak with parmesan fries and roasted veggies. My friend had the Black & Blue Salad with house dressing. Both were excellent. Calamari appetizer and a bottle of red wine. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kid friendlyChopchopDined on 11/3/2014I love the fact my grand children were able to be themselves without any problems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent.NA11VIPDined on 11/2/2014Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/1/2014Our server Rashad was awesome-- we were celebrating three birthdays (my sisters and me) and our server brought all of us a birthday dessert, including my mom because he didn't want her to feel left out. So thoughtful and nice!Special Features:
- goodGoodsandBadsDined on 10/31/2014We had a wonderful time. Food was great, wine was good and service was awesome.Special Features:
- Great outing for friendsEriccaDined on 10/31/2014Met up with a group of friends. Food was good and the atmosphere was very nice for a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodYummyDined on 10/31/2014We haven't been to Coopers Hawk in awhile especially since I became gluten free. We finally tried it again and I am happy that we did. Most of my favorites were still offered gf. I had the Dana's Chicken and it was as good as I remembered. Once I ordered gf the server asked if I wanted a gf roll. Granted it's no pretzel roll but it was warm and not too bad. Of course when offered, I have to try dessert and the warm brownie and ice cream was delicious. i would definitely go back. I would make reservations always. You get seated much quicker.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite spotAMG1Dined on 10/28/2014Love the food, good service and best white sangria anywhere! Make sure to have a reservation even on the weeknights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Including Gluten FreeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2014Delicious tasting, fresh food with an extensive menu. It is a restaurant with a wine tasting room attached. Service was great besides having to wait for the check. I went to this restaurant because they had a very extensive gluten free menu in addition to their regular menu. If applicable, when placing your order with the waiter/waitress, ensure that it is stated that the dish needs to be the gluten free option. Over all a great experience. Otherwise, you may not get the gluten free dish.Special Features:
- Unexpected dinner-but taken care oforlandparkfoodieVIPDined on 10/26/2014Usually give 5 *, but half way through dinner, told by our server that we had to exit as a small incident in the kitchen. The entire staff was very calm, professional, kind and made sure everyone was ok. We could not go back in or get our leftovers, but told by managment coupon cards for a free entree will be mailed out. (they took our name/address with the number of guests in our group) It was obviously a very minor incident as they re-opened the next day-so glad it was not more serious. Really thank Cooper's Hawk for how they handled the situation! Already have our next reservation booked for November. (a re-do as this was our daughter in-laws birthday dinner) Is and will continue to be one of our favorite places!Special Features:
- great placeseanj28Dined on 10/26/2014Cooper's Hawk is a great establishment for good food and great wine. I recommend this place too anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr Anderson2divineDined on 10/25/2014The food and drinks were great, but they set me next to a party of 14. And they were loud and unruly which made my date very uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Had reservations for 815 didnt get seated until 9 manager was called she was very rude but eventually got herself together towards the end all we were given for that long wait wAs free wine tasting cards smhSpecial Features:
- Great food great wineDolphinDined on 10/25/2014Have been here twice now. Once with kids and once without. Both times were excellent. Wine was great and their passion fruit sangria was sooooo good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great afternoon outingpsguy132Dined on 10/25/2014I met a friend at Cooper's Hawk for a early afternoon dinner. The food was outstanding as always and the service excellent. I'm defiantly making another dinner reservation in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.