Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr Ridge
510 Village Center Dr
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: 6308870123x
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department 6308870123x4
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr Ridge
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
396 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (265)special occasion (211)good for groups (181)great for lunch (138)neighborhood gem (134)fit for foodies (130)romantic (120)great for outdoor dining (107)vibrant bar scene (84)hot spot (74)great for brunch (43)kid-friendly (35)late-night find (33)scenic view (17)Show More
- Always greatEdwardDined on 9/28/2014We have never been disappointed at Cooper's Hawk. Consistently good all around!Special Features:
- Delicious, as alwaysMrsJDined on 9/27/2014I tried something I had not tried before, the Churrasco Steak, which was a marinated skirt steak with parmesan fries and mixed vegetables. I would have asked for more veggies and less fries, but that's just me. Everything was tasty and delicious.Special Features:
- medicfoodieDined on 9/26/2014Our food was delicious and Kat our server was awesome. Overall wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!!!susanDined on 9/23/2014You can't beat the food and wine at this wonderful establishment! The service is always great and the staff is friendly :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timer definitely not the lastiluv2eatoutDined on 9/23/2014Forget the rude server at the wine tasting bar who almost made this first time experience a disaster and kept service rating from being outstanding. His ignorance was made up for by a very attentive waitress and a surprise visit from the manager (wasn't requested). She recommended a "flight sampling" and the four wines were superb. The restaurant was classy and quiet. Everyone in our party was more than happy with their food selections and portions. The manager even extended a free wine tasting on our next visit.Special Features:
- Good choice!SLKRMKDined on 9/22/2014Nice to have a great place to eat that is consistently good with its service and menu options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014First visit to Coopers Hawk. The restaurant itself is very tastefully decorated and very clean. We arrived at the exact time of our reservation(6:15 on a Sunday evening) and we were seated right away. Our waitress was very helpful in helping us select a wine and the samples of wines she brought to us helped a lot in making the right choice. The food was very good and presented very well. i had Fish and Chips-not hi end cuisine I know, but it was very well prepared. My wife had "DANA'S PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN" which she enjoyed very much. Overall very satisfied with our experience and we will be back!Special Features:
- Outstandin Servicemardar79Dined on 9/21/2014From the moment we arrived the staff was welcome timely and attentive. Our waiter, Orlin, was simply outstanding. He was engaging, informed, confident with his recommendations and bantered well. The crab bisque was wonderful and our meal was very good. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealFoodieDined on 9/20/2014We opted for a special fixed price menu and were suprised that the portions were the usual size! The chopped wedge salad was delicious, as was the Choclate Cake. The cake was more of a rich chocolate ganche served with whipped cream. We'll be back soon, maybe just for salad and dessert!Special Features:
- Great spot for early dinnerTarheelborn1VIPDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed our early dinner on Saturday. It was the perfect ending to a long road trip that day. Entee salad and Chef's special risotto were very good. We will be back again soon.Special Features:
- DisappointedBobbyDined on 9/17/2014This was not a pleasant experience for us! We are wine club members so we dine with you often! When I gave my wine club card to the server he informed us if our $25 certificate and would be sure to use it. My husband ordered the pre fix dinner. Well when the bill came it was a mess. Took almost 15 minutes for the server too figure it out! Also charged us for wine we didn't have. The problem was we couldn't use the $25 certificate when ordering the pre fix! Thought maybe the server should have known that!!!!! Manager was not helpful at all!!Special Features:
- Awesome Service and Great Foodteacher773Dined on 9/15/2014Shandel was our waitress and she provided an amazing experience. Food was quite tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good and service was excellentBR1stfavoriteplaceDined on 9/15/2014It was a just because date night. We love the food and service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of daily specials and throughout the up coming month. Great place for a special occasion or a just because night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpricedmgp1VIPDined on 9/14/2014I like Cooper's Hawk and eat there occasionally when I am shopping with my friends and stop in, but the food is overpriced for what you get. There is an emphasis on the wines of course, but $12.95 for a salad is just too much for me. I will stick with wine tasting and the chocolates for sale!
- LithoBoy99Dined on 9/13/2014We had a great experience & will definitely go back. The food & the service were very good. The only downside was that even though we had reservations, we still had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. I overheard several other customers having the same problem. And the bar was so packed that it took almost all of our 20-minute wait to flag down the bartender so we could order a drink while we waited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Great as always. Waitress seemed new so room for improvement as she was not very attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful anniversary!babensailorDined on 9/13/2014We had an amazing dinner on our 11th anniversary! When I booked through your website I requested a nice q.uiet table and we sat in a very nice side room. Our waitress Bert was absolutely wonderful....gave us pertinent information and impeccable service. Food was yummy, I had trio of filet medallions and my husband a steak...all cooked just as we asked. The soup (crab/lobster bisque) was full of seafood and served with hot pretzel bread...with our dessert we received 2 glasses of champagne (complimentary) and it was very good. Made our evening a delight!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as ALWAYS!HarpDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant never disappoints! We went with people who were there the night before. When we told them we could go somewhere else - they said absolutely NOT! They were looking forward to going back a second night in a row. No greater compliments than that!Special Features:
- JoanneDined on 9/13/2014A wonderful place and close to home. A good variety of food...salads are great. Hamburgers and other sandwiches are good. My husband loves their salmon plate...lots of items for anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prix Fixe Menu was GreatPaulfVIPDined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed the Burr Ridge Restaurant Week Prix Fixe menu at Coopers Hawk. All of the food was excellent (especially the leftovers which made another dinner) and the opportunity to have an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert for $25 shouldn't be missed.Special Features:
- Mother/Daughter Night OutHockylvr6Dined on 9/12/2014I took my mom there after a day at the spa and we had a great experience. We started our evening by doing a wine tasting which was a great way to taste different wines and decide on what we wanted to order to accompany our dinner. After being seated at our reservation time, we ordered Mexican drunken shrimp and these stuffed mushrooms that were AMAZING! I could've just had that the appetizers as my entrée! They were delicious! My mother had the short rib risotto which I have had many times and is very good but I decided to go with the special and have the shrimp risotto. Although it was good, the short rib risotto is much better, the shrimp risotto had a bit too much corn in every bite which knocked out the taste of the shrimp.Special Features:
- Great service and good foodJeannieDined on 9/11/2014This is a midway meeting point for the 3 of us to get together for lunch. It is a great location just off I-55, has shopping in the area, good food and great service. Prices are reasonable and the portions are large. Parking was easy and convenient this time but if it is the holidays or heavy shopping days, parking could be a good walk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014We had a great dinner on the patio...Wonderful evening! Server was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great diningIslandgirlDined on 9/7/2014Nice ambiance, good food, service and wine! Great variety of food and wine, knowledgeable and accommodating staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disapointsNovemberDined on 9/6/2014Our second time dining at Cooper's Hawk, both occasions were top shelf. Friendly staff, great food & perfect wine pairings. Entrees were spot on, good portions and great flavor combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicefivexgirlsDined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed our dining experience Our waitress Sharon was excellent. The food was delicious. Only would recommend to the chef to decrease the salt by half in the chicken carbonarra...I was only able to eat half.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014I'm a wine club member and frequent patron and have never been disappointed! Always delicious food, my favorite is the Chicken Pesto Salad. Only disappointment is that they changed the pork medallions to a boneless chop, not as good! Chicken and fish are my go-to meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependably DeliciousopccDined on 9/6/2014We have been going to Cooper's Hawk since February when it opened at the Plaza in Kansas City. The portions are crazy big and everything we have tried has been delicious! We are wine club members so we go for a tasting then lunch. This was our first trip to the Burr Ridge location and it did not disappoint. Service at the wine bar was very prompt and friendly, the server was much less chatty than the K.C. location, but we didn't mind, and he very competently managed at least 6 couples at one time. Our lunch server was also less attentive than K.C. but very accommodating. The food was delicious as always. We had Pork Belly Tostadas and Beef Tips. Only criticism is the meat seemed tougher than in K.C., but still delicious!Special Features:
- CooperFanDined on 9/5/2014Great. Amy our waitress was spot on. Food was perfect. Hostess was very friendly. Reservation time was honored. No waitingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my best experienceCaseyVIPDined on 9/5/2014I eat here a lot. I brought my nephew for the first time and it was not the best service. We ordered an appetizer that took forever to arrive (after three other tables seated after us got same appetizer) and finally got the appetizer seconds before entrees arrived. Would not order the risotto special again. It was just white rice, shrimp and peas. No flavor. Usually everything is served quickly and is delicious but not this time.
- dadetDined on 9/4/2014We are wine club members through Coopers Hawk and love their wines and this great restaurant. The food is excellent and the service always quite good. We love the dark wood but the lighting and large windows give it and easy to see in atmosphere. We enjoy the fleet of wine and cheeses which changes each month and enjoy them as an appetizer. It was my birthday and they treated me to chocolates with a lighted candle at the end. It was a fun close to a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Jeanine1957Dined on 9/3/2014We were there to celebrate my sister's birthday! We had a blast and the food...! Incredible! Had leftovers for lunch the next day and OMG, even better than the night before. thank you Cooper's Hawk!Special Features:
- Great ServicekarenDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I wanted to go out on a date night and heard very good things about Cooper's Hawk. The service was excellent. Our waiter was very friendly and recommended good things from the menu and wine. The overall experience was great and would recommend to family and friends. Definitely going back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbRoRoSaysDined on 8/29/2014Great place the food is awesome and the wine is even betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuciDined on 8/29/2014Fantastic dinner and service. Try the Salmon...n crab cakes..!Special Features:
- Great food and wine..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Always a good meal. Great menu and good quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Carol was our server and she made the entire dinner fun....The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Great place to eat. Highly recommended! Great ambiance! Excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, great place!SquirrelDined on 8/27/2014I have been to Cooper's Hawk several times and it never disappoints. Yes, it is a winery but if you aren't a wine person they have a great selection of other beverages. The food is always fantastic. The staff is always right there, going above and beyond. Cooper's Hawk is a great place to meet friends, go out for a date night or celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious :)susanDined on 8/25/2014I love dining here! The staff is so friendly, the food is delicious and the wine is fantastic! You can't go wrong with any of the menu options!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.