Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield
15 S. Moorland Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: 2627859463x
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department 2627859463x4
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield - Best Restaurants in Brookfield ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield reviews from OpenTable diners
239 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (178)special occasion (135)good for groups (114)fit for foodies (107)romantic (86)great for lunch (86)neighborhood gem (61)great for outdoor dining (59)hot spot (45)vibrant bar scene (27)late-night find (21)great for brunch (17)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great for kids too!quickRESVSatPMDined on 9/29/2014We had a mommy/daughter dinner and enjoyed perfectly cooked filets with wonderful sides for both meals. The kid's menu offers healthy and exciting options, topped with a chocolate covered strawberry at the end! Try a glass of Barrel Reserve as well. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant/food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I brought my fitness group for a business dinner meeting (their first time there). My husband and I go there 2x/month on dates so I could tell our server was new. First, he was a bit thrown off because we ordered only 4 appetizer entrees (Thai lettuce soy glazed chicken wrap entrees). We were there from 6pm-7:45pm and we saw he was growing impatient for us to leave. His facial expressions & his personality were disappointing. There was not a lot of traffic so I don't understand what his hurry was about. I didn't appreciate his etiquette - he doesn't belong there. We still left him his 15% tip out of courtesy, but next time if we are assigned to him, I would personally request to get a different server.Special Features:
- Wine & FoodwkwjmuDined on 9/22/2014a nice selection of wines and full range of dinners from salads to sandwiches. Recommended by a coworker as we were all from out of town. Seared tuna and siy-glazed salmon came with a nice slaw salad. The jambalaya and scallops both had rave reviews as well as the bbq chopped chicken salad. I think everyone cleaned their plates. I had a nice white blend Pinot Gris/Chardonnay which paired well with my melt in you mouth seared tuna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodBanantalisDined on 9/21/2014Gathered for a family birthday party. Seated quickly despite a full house. Served with precision: server was aware enough to keep track of flatware and brought one diner a new fork before she asked for it. Meal was delivered just as we finished delivering the appetizer. Plating was enticing. Flavor was exactly what I desired with my order - no surprises, but nothing really wowed me either. Just a solid offering. Noise level was a little out of my comfort zone and made table conversation a chore, but it did not ruin my experience. Would eat here again.Special Features:
- noisyfoodloversDined on 9/21/2014Love this restaurant, but the one drawback is the noise level. Food was great, wines are super, service good.....just noisy and hard to have a group of even just six and enjoy the conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasic foodgirlsnightgroupDined on 9/20/2014The food was fantastic. We both had the Surf and Turf. The Soy Seasame Salmon and Filet Medalions were divine. Definetaly be back for the food. Our server was very pleasant but had too many tables and unable to get back to our table to provide us excellent service. She made up with it with a free round of drinks but we had to ask for a bottle of wine from another servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WIGirlDined on 9/20/2014Wonderful wine tasting and excellent food experience. Have you considered to putting a restaurant in Memphis, TN? We would love it!
- Way too noisyHmmmDined on 9/19/2014The volume level in this restaurant was way too high. A table of 4 could hardly hear each other, making for a very UNrelaxing get together. Also, our server didn't know answers to very basic questions such as which vegetables are in the vegetable sandwich, and it took her a looooooong time to go check and come back to us with an answer. Surprisingly, none of the wines we tried were very good either. I think this place has excellent food, but if you are looking for anything more than that, I'd take a pass.
- love the foodLuv2eatoutDined on 9/18/2014I used open table and asked for a table in table in the back glassed in portion. Upon being seated they were going to seat us in the dining room. I told the girl I had asked to be put in the back and she happily reseated us especially since they were not very busy at the time. I love the food but the noise level is HORRIBLE which is why I asked to be seated in the back area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooper's Hawk Was Fantasticrdw1015Dined on 9/16/2014I had a business dinner two nights ago with a business partner from out of town. One of those people was from India. Both guests found the food variation and quality to be excellent. We all enjoyed some of the finest of Cooper's Hawk wines and again enjoyed every variation of wine we tried. That wait staff was prompt, courteous and extremely helpful to my guests who were first-timers there. I continue to bring my out of town guests to Cooper's Hawk for all of these reasons. Always great food, always courteous staff, always consistent service and experience. I love this place! Thank you!Special Features:
- Would definitely visit again.DandJDined on 9/15/2014Very classy atmosphere. Food was very good and great variety. Wine and drinks were very tasty. Definitely will be back.Special Features:
- Great food and service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014This was my first time here and the food was excellent! We started off with their jumbo shrimp appetizer wrapped in bacon and we had the soy salmon and risotto short ribs! Definitely will come back. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional TreatHoneybunchDined on 9/14/2014This was my first visit to Cooper Hawk's and I must say it will certainly not be my last. In fact, my sister and I have decided to make it an annual affair for our mother's birthday.Special Features:
- Pleasant ExperiencespalmerDined on 9/13/2014I've been curious about this place and a friend suggested we dine here for my birthday dinner. We had a group of 8 and everyone enjoyed the wine theme and their meals. Good value, fun place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and wine, noisymargaretwDined on 9/13/2014This was one of the better meals we have had at Coopers Hawk. But the noise level was very distracting. This is a very popular restaurant in our area. Always crowded. It's much quieter if you sit outdoors but it was too chilly on this particular night.Special Features:
- Exceptional serviceDandJVIPDined on 9/13/2014Cooper's is very consistent when it comes to service. I typically request Scott Kluck, who did serve us Saturday night. But the level of service is usually quite high, which causes us to return regularly.Special Features:
- Our FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Cooper's Hawk is our favorite restaurant for celebrating with family, enjoying a night out with friends or a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Tim was an awesome server. He went over and above our expectations in recommending food, wines, appetizers. We had a blast!Special Features:
- Sunday afternoonOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014We had a large party of 8 at 2PM. Christopher was our waiter of which he did a wonderful job. He was informative and gave us great service! It was nice to have it pointed out by Christopher that lunch size entrees were available during our dining time there. The wine tasting, the wine, appetizers and meals ordered were extremely good. One of our group thought her entrée was too salty and from the taste I had, it was. She mentioned this to Christopher and he promptly addressed the situation to her satisfaction! Your truffles and mini desserts were an excellent ending to our meal! It was my second time but most of our party's first time and we all enjoyed ourselves so much. We will be back! Enjoyed your wine shop too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Variety of Food & WineRTLUVSWINEDined on 9/6/2014Our family loves Cooper's Hawk. The variety of menu choices makes it the perfect place for the family since we all tend to like different selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwayspcb1107Dined on 9/6/2014Had some friends in from Germany and went there last Friday night. As usual we had very good service and the meals were wonderful. Our German friends were most impressed, which is not easy if one has eaten in Germany would know. We were lucky as we were seated by the windows and it was still light out which made for a better ambience. Please know that due to the vaulted ceilings and all of the wood, the place can be noisy and a quiet conversation may be difficult. If that is your wish make sure to ask for a table around the sides or in one of the smaller rooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love at first bite!cheryll0880Dined on 9/5/2014Been here several times- am a member and would suggest to anyone to do the same- it's always pleasant and absolutely delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What?DaveDined on 9/5/2014Food was good but pricy. The place was clean décor was nice, waitress was friendly helpful and attentive and she got things right. It was to noisy for any conversation and to dark to read the menu with out a flashlight. My wife wanted to leave.Special Features:
- Outstanding service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014We had a girls night out with myself and 11 friends. Our server was amazing. I know how difficult large groups can be, but he rolled with us and never disapointed. He went above and beyond what was necessary. I know that the (always!) fantastic food and great service also got Coopers Hawk another few patrons as a few ladies had never been before, and keep raving about how they will be back. Thank you for such a fantastic night!Special Features:
- Great foodLynnmb40Dined on 9/2/2014The food is tasty with a nice presentation. Everyone at my table raved about the food. Wine flights are a good way to sample different varietals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time visitingAshleyDined on 9/1/2014Our second time at Cooper's Hawk was great, but I recommend coming for dinner instead of lunch. The ambience and overall atmosphere is just so alive at dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DiningTammersDined on 8/30/2014Coopers Hawk in Brookfield, Wisconsin is a high energy wine bar and restaurant. The menu boasts several fantastic and flavorful entrees, salads and appetizers. The lobster and shrimp bisque is to die for. Wait staff and management alike are friendly, helpful and fun. This a great place to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or whatever.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent food, excellent presentation, moderate price, good selectionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed..............disappointedDined on 8/30/2014Scallops expensive and watery. Short ribs very skimpy, sides were tasteless. Key lime pie and another dessert for $7.00 were inedible..one bite and left the rest.Special Features:
- Great Food as Always!enjoygdfoodDined on 8/30/2014You can't go wrong at Cooper's Hawk. Food so good you can try any entree and have a delicious meal, add great wine and you're all set.Special Features:
- Cooper's HawkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We loved our night at Cooper's Hawk. It is our favorite place to dine. The food is amazing.Special Features:
- Great dining!Luv2eatDined on 8/28/2014The food and service was great as always. I enjoy dining here with family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and service2thfariDined on 8/27/2014The good is always outstanding. It has great flavor, done to perfection, and got. That is rate to find in many instances. I've never had a bad experience or bad food hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Wine Club Membership!wineluvr1Dined on 8/21/2014I've been in LOVE with this restaurant ever since being introduced to it by my cousin & her bff (who unfortunately passed away at a very young age) who took me to the Orland Park location for my "BIG 4-0 Birthday", I Immediately became a wine club member & have been enjoying great wine, great food & great perks ever since!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too niosyDaliaDined on 8/20/2014This was our second visit to the restaurant. The food was entrée was average, although I did like the chopped salad. We ordered a bottle of Pino and was disappointed.Special Features:
- Great place for great wine and foodJeffVIPDined on 8/19/2014Great menu of food and wine!! Awesome prize bread!!! Large variety of food on the menu. Great wine tasting staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off to college dinnerEatwellDined on 8/18/2014We took our god daughter out for dinner before she left for college. She had never been to Coopers Hawk and wanted to try it. We are Wine Club members and suggested we go there. She now has a new favorite restaurant! Out waitress surprised her with a complimentary dessert to wish her good luck. Very special touch.Special Features:
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014A wonderful restaurant ... great food and wine. The service was excellent! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful anniversarykdbaileyDined on 8/17/2014I had never been here before I just celebrated my 1-year anniversary this last Sunday. I came the previous day to drop off some flowers to be brought to the table when we ordered drinks and noticed the layout of the place. Each portion of the restaurant (wine tasting, the bar and the dining area) all have their own designated sections of the building, it is intelligently done. During our meal, the server brought the flowers just at the right time, not during the wine taste tests or go get them after she delivered the drinks. Following our delicious meals we ordered desert while the staff came over and very graciously thanked us for celebrating our anniversary with them. The staff really made this a special evening for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bring your earplugshatenoiseDined on 8/17/2014We enjoyed the wine and food but wanted to catch up with friends……almost impossible as the noise was deafening! Will go back but only for a very early lunch or very early dinner .Special Features: