Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - Third Avenue
150 East 47th Street
New York, NY 10184Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - Third Avenue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.connollyspubandrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2126929342
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Winston Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Connolly's are happy to cater your next corporate event.
A word from Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - Third Avenue
Located on 150 East 47th St (between 3rd & Lexington), Connolly's Pub & Restaurant is a family owned and operated traditional Irish pub and is conveniently located is in the heart of midtown and is minutes away from Grand Central & The U.N. Connolly's Pub & Restaurant has come to be known as NYC's premier venue for great food in a traditional Irish atmosphere. With 50 different beers to choose from, we offer a unique environment for happy hour, business functions, family gatherings and alumni reunions. Our two floors can accommodate parties from 15 – 200 people. Large tv screens showing every major sporting event. Come join us for a great time!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - Third Avenue reviews from OpenTable diners
- Relaxing, casual and delicious!ubtravVIPDined on 12/22/2013A fun, relaxing and enjoyable place for a reasonable and delicious meal in New York City, without the noise and the crowds! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid dining experienceMoniegDined on 12/21/2013Pleasant staff, food good. Unfortunately they lost lease and will be closing that particular location, but def good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/5/2013Went for lunch. Food was great and had a good tiime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's good bar food--nothingDDeanVIPDined on 11/26/2013It's good bar food--nothing more, nothing less. Service was OK, although the hostess said they don't really track Open Table reservations, so we had to wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating with great serviceZtaKEDVIPDined on 11/1/2013We went on the Friday night of Marathon weekend. Our table was marked 'Reserved.' Nice. The resto is truly wheelchair accessible. Nice. Our server was top notch and handled all requests smoothly. Nice. The food was good; brought out in a timely manner and was most comparable with other Irish pubs. Noise level was very energetic but what do you expect in New York City on an event weekend combined with a Friday after work crowd?Special Features:
- Great food, great beerCaseysmomDined on 7/27/2013We had an early, casual pre-show dinner on a Saturday evening. ..a couple of sandwiches and a some of beers. The sandwiches and fries were excellent as was the service. Lots of tap beers to choose from. We would absolutley recommend Connolly's Pub!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Given them 3 tries. I didOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013Given them 3 tries. I did not experience good wait staff service any of the three times. The manager had to step in two of them to assist in correcting orders. The last time, the waitress pretty much ignored our party of 11 all night long. Especially irritating when our $350 bill included an automatic 18% which she didn't earn.
- This was a nice spot for adoxinDined on 2/15/2013This was a nice spot for a night out at a pub. The food was good, a little on the heavy side. The service was prompt and the waiters were nice. It was a little loud but expected in a pub. The decor was nicely done as an Irish pub.Special Features:
- It is hard to find a placemanacapuruVIPDined on 12/5/2012It is hard to find a place in midtown to accommodate a large group that won't break the bank. Connollys fit the Billie is a decent restaurant with a good menu fair prices and nice specials.Special Features:
- In NYC for Thanksgiving andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012In NYC for Thanksgiving and went to Connolly's for our 'Thanksgiving Dinner'. Great atmosphere, service a little sketchy -- wasn't busy, but clearly there was something exciting going on at the host stand because that is where the servers hung out. The food was good, except for the Thanksgiving special -- probably my fault for ordering Turkey in an Irish pub, but how hard is turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy? Gravy was just strange!
- Good local bar and restaurant.NYCmaggieDined on 11/8/2012Good local bar and restaurant. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:
- Good restaurant for a goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/7/2012Good restaurant for a good lunch that does not take over an hour: service is friendly and food is prepared in a timely mannerSpecial Features:
- Open Tables PolicyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/15/2012Tables are very close together There should be some reserved tables to those who ask for them.Special Features:
- Favorite neighborhood pubRandyVIPDined on 4/27/2012Our favorite neighborhood pub. Great people!! Plenty of TVs. Food decent for a pub.Special Features:
- very upset how we were treatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2012very upset how we were treated at the end. We had a big table of 10, and when we requested for the bill, the waitress just threw it on the table. We stay to have another drink and the staff was trying to push us out. Between dinner and drinks we spend over $700.00, we could not believe how we were treated at the end.
- Felt welcome by staff as soonMagsDined on 2/6/2012Felt welcome by staff as soon as we walked in. Food was delicious. Service was friendly and excellent. Plce is very nice.Special Features: