Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - 54th
43 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - 54th
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.connollyspubandrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (212) 489-0271
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Winston Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for functions of 40 or more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2124890271
A word from Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - 54th
Located on 43 West 54th Street (between 5th & 6th), Connolly's Pub & Restaurant is a family owned and operated traditional Irish pub and is conveniently located is in the heart of midtown and is minutes away from Broadway Shows & The MOMA Museum. Connolly's Pub & Restaurant has come to be known as NYC's premier venue for great food in a traditional Irish atmosphere. With many different beers to choose from, we offer a unique environment for happy hour, business functions, family gatherings and alumni reunions. Our two floors can accommodate parties from 15 – 100 people. Large TV screens showing every major sporting event. Come join us for a great time!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Connolly's Pub and Restaurant - 54th reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)late-night find (2)good for groups (1)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- We were looking for a casualDobsDined on 1/20/2013We were looking for a casual restaurant prior to a concert at Carnegie Hall and Connolly's worked out perfectly. Good choices for both draft and bottled beers, and the food was tasty and moderately priced. We enjoyed the dinner and will be returning again. Just need to have them stock a few more Irish single malts!Special Features:
- Good irish comfort food, pricesLBozDined on 1/12/2013Good irish comfort food, prices were slightly high for what it was but overall we enjoyed it.Special Features:
- The food is always great andAlanKVIPDined on 1/11/2013The food is always great and the people are quite friendly.Special Features:
- The restaurant was enjoyable.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2012The restaurant was enjoyable. I'd recommend it. Big portions and good tasting food.Special Features:
- Do not eat here!CityFoodLoverVIPDined on 7/31/2012I am astonished at the ratings that my fellow OpenTable diners have given this establishment! There was one other table occupied at 6pm. The poor staff tried to make up for the insulting wine list and poor food combinations, but our experience was one of fast food for tourists. Shame on you!
- Nothing special, but if youPhillyexpatsVIPDined on 7/8/2012Nothing special, but if you are looking for average food at a reasonable price, then this is not a bad choice. Staff is very accommodating.
- We had a wonderful brunch/lunchClaudiaGDined on 6/17/2012We had a wonderful brunch/lunch at Connolly's. I chose it because it was near the theater we were going to, and they had a good selection of food. It wasn't crowded, and the food was excellent. A lovely older gentleman (Mr. Connolly perhaps?) was very gracious and came by to make sure we were enjoying our meal. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- The food was okay. Not alotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012The food was okay. Not alot of people there for dinner, but it was a rainy night. The service was very friendly.
- The food was delicious, butdineDined on 5/3/2012The food was delicious, but the music was on really loud. This would have been fine if hanging out at the bar, but for trying to a have a dinner conversation it was way too loud. Also, the restaurant wasn't that crowded and yet there was a line at the Ladies room.Special Features:
- We always enjoy going to Connolly'sDeaconDined on 4/3/2012We always enjoy going to Connolly's when we are in the city. Our first experience was @3years ago we held my son's rehearsal dinner there. We were @40. Everyone enjoyed it and the manager was fantastic to work with. She was there last week when we were there and she always remembers me. The service along with the food is always excellent. The price is also reasonable. I recommend it very highly.Special Features:
- This is a great place to comeLawrenceVIPDined on 4/1/2012This is a great place to come for good food in a comfortable environment. The Irish Stew is highly recommended.
- St Patricks Every DayPearlsDined on 3/30/2012True Irish cuisine & environment. No matter how busy, genuine hospitality & attitude of staff.Special Features:
- Solid choice for Irish Pub farePhilfromHartsdaleDined on 2/24/2012Solid choice for an Irish Pub in midtown. Everything you would expect - including Irish menu choices and drafts - in a cozy but welcoming atmosphere. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but I'll certainly be back when looking for a pub in the neighborhood.