780 Baltimore Pike
Glen Mills, PA 19331Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.concordvilleinn.com/
- Phone: 6104592230x650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:30am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday: 4:00pm -10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am-2:00pm Sunday Dinner: 3:00pm - 8:00pm Bar and Grille - Till 2am; Roof Top Bar and Dining - Seasonal Hours
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mike Totokotsopoulus
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Concordville To-Go offers cook and un-cooked food for 1 guest up to 300 guest. Perfect for any occasion or holiday. Visit - www.concordvilleinn.com for our menus.
- Private Party Facilities: Weddings - Rehearsal Dinners - Birthdays - Conferences - Funerals - Group Luncheon and Dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Sales 6104592230x500
- Entertainment: Please check at www.concordvilleinn.com
- Special Events: Please Visit us at www.concordvilleinn.com
A word from Concordville Inn
Dining at the award winning Concordville Inn stands alone as one of the great destinations in the Brandywine Valley. It has been a popular stopping place for hungry and weary travelers since it was first established in 1777. Upon serving the finest entrees of classic American cuisine along with an extensive wine cellar, marking dining at the Concordville Inn a truly memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Concordville Inn - Best Restaurants in Concordville ›
Concordville Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)great for brunch (24)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (20)kid-friendly (14)romantic (14)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good could have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Wife's crab cakes were awesome had veal special onions and mushrooms were burnt cheddar mash potatoes had no flavor and were cold in certain areas service was poor waiter was absent for long periods of timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Our service was very good, food was excellent. We will most definitely go back again..Special Features:
- marie64Dined on 9/6/2014The food was delicious and the waitress was very cordial. There was no rush to leave the restaurant. We were having a birthday celebration was 3 September birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeBassline350zDined on 9/5/2014The food is amazing!!! The service was better. The decor could use some updating in the dining room. But the ball rooms are nice tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014We come here every year in Sept to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary it has been a tradition for the past 5yrs and we always have great service and the food is always excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchReturningGuestDined on 8/31/2014Sunday brunch was delicious as always. Like the brunch in the bar area much better than in the back of the restaurant. Will certainly be returning.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodKimBobVIPDined on 8/30/2014The Concordville Inn specializes in great tasting food. Fabulous crab cakes and other dishes with crab meat are a must when you visit this gem in historic Concordville. If you are looking for a trendy menu with small portions, this is not your place. If you are looking for food that tastes excellent, then this is the place for you. My husband and I can't wait to go back soon.Special Features:
- So Much Food!StuffedDined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our brunch experience, but it is a special occasion for us, as the cost is a little high to do more often.Special Features:
- Saturday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014We had the broiled Crabcake dinners and found the portions to be rather small. The baked potatoes were not large, very dry, and not sliced open all the way. No salad included with dinner was a shock. The birthday cake was very tasty but is brought in by an outside vendor. The up charge for asparagus was not worth it! A few skimpy spears? We were left wanting more food for the money. We attended a family event here last year and the buffet food was very tasty. Much more so than our individual dinners. Disappointing since we brought our 90 year old mother who needs flavor at her age--she thought dinner was bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickypatronpickypatronVIPDined on 8/23/2014If you are tired of all the fast food restaurants and crowds, enjoy a night of pampering at concordville inn. Food is great and reasonably priced, we called for reservations and our table was ready for us, our waiter was polite and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014We went there for my parents' 50th anniversary. We were initially seated in a large room by ourselves (later other parties were seated in the room, but we hadn't reserved a private room so the privacy was a nice surprise). Everyone really enjoyed the food, and our waitress was very attentive to our every need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasurable eveningSatsifiedcustomersDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I have eaten at the Concordville Inn on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. The menu is appealing to both of us. We went on a Thursday night so the dining room was not too crowded. This made it easy for us to talk. Our waitress was very friendly and professional. The food was excellent and arrived at our table shortly after we finished our salads. We'll definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentstevetempoDined on 7/26/2014Great food and service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodMitziDined on 6/30/2014The food was fantastic. Lobster and filet were cooked perfectly. I've never had a bad meal here. The service was terrible. I think it was just our waitress because other tables seemed to get served quickly. It took a long time to get our drinks and then a while more until she returned to take our orders. I had to ask for the specials. We all got surf and turf and the waitress acted inconvenienced when we asked for melted butter (when she finally came back to the table).Special Features:
- BuntzVIPDined on 6/29/2014Great soup-to-nuts brunch with fine selection of breakfast & entree items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobbieVIPDined on 6/28/20147 of us, all ordered seafood, everyone enjoyed their meal. Several ppl took home doggie bags, so the portions are large. Our server was very good and the manager greeted us. I've been to the Concordville many times and it consistently produces excellent food. Other nights of the week produce better bargains, but Sat. was the only option for this group. We most certainly will come back.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnereatoutDined on 6/22/2014Enjoyed our anniversary dinner at the Concordville Inn. Food and service were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentReturningGuestDined on 6/22/2014Excellent brunch as always. Great service and food selection is perfect.Special Features:
- long waitLCFullerDined on 6/15/2014Even though we had a 10:30 reservation, we still had to wait 30 minutes to be seated. Seems they booked a lot of the same reservation times then sat first come first serve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good againmeobboDined on 6/4/2014We love this restaurant for special occasions. Never lets us downSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchHungryDined on 6/1/2014Had a great time with friends. Food was great and server helped make our morning even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch...mouldermDined on 6/1/2014Brunch was soooo good food was delicious! Absolutely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time BrunchArcherDined on 5/25/20141st time to brunch. Very nice! Omelet was excellent done just the way I ordered. Roast beef excellent! Desert table needed pie. Too much jello. Will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchsundaydinnerDined on 5/25/2014Very good food as always here at the Concordville Inn. I just didn't like the location of the buffet (in the bar). It was better when it was on the closed in porch.Special Features:
- Lobster NightCindyDined on 5/24/2014Had dinner with my husband and son's family celebrating his birthday. Lobster special were great. Food was wonderful. Two grand daughters love this restaurant. One had a cheese burger and the other chicken. They were full but had room for a sundae. They have a large menu to please everyone tastes. One of my favorite restaurants and close to home.Special Features:
- The following 430 reviews are from the Concordville Inn reviews archive.
- Best brunchgood2eatVIPDined on 5/18/2014I always say this is the best buffet brunch in Delaware County, PA!!Special Features:
- New Waitress?graceandryan24Dined on 5/17/2014Usually a 5-star. Received wrong dinner order. Wife was told she got vegetables, then no. But waitress did bring them. When I received the correct dinner I was overcharged 3.50 for the salad that was to be included with the dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/15/2014Our waitress was lovely! She knew it was me and my friends birthday and she was terrific! I had the filet mignon which was delicious. I like it well done...so I like it butterflied and kinda dry. A chef's worst nightmare!!!! My friend had the seafood combo!! She loved it!!!! The Concordville Inn is old school...and I have to admit...I do like that!
- So, soAnnieBDined on 5/11/2014We went for mother’s day because we had a coupon. Our waiter was in a rush and overwhelmed. The food was just okay. My seafood scampi was flavorless as was the Cesar salad. The best part was the rainbow sherbet my daughter ordered. It was really pricey for just so, so. Felt like they raised the prices for mother’s day. Wanted to sit on the roof top, but it has not even been opened yet? Kind of the whole reason we went there. They need to update the place; way outdated décor especially the dusty fake fern in a lamppost thing in the ladies room? Felt disappointed and ripped off.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014i have done sunday brunch on numerous occassions. did mothers day brunch where they jacked the prices up almost double. absolutely NO service, put in a corner with air conditoning blowing on us and could not hear due to compressor noise and room noise. no one explained how to do this brunch and we were put in a room i was not familiar with and absolutely stark. food was ok no labels so no idea if food ahd allergens in it for my family. overall a VERY EXPENSIVE DAY FOR 7 OF US AT $42 A PIECE WITH A POOR EXPERIENCEM AND SO SO FOOD.
- Not what was expectedfrankaDined on 5/6/2014Dinner for my wife and I and other friend. Expected more. Fodd was so-so, service was very slowwww! Waiter kept forgetting things. Had to ask for a meat knife twice. Hard to cut steak with a butter knife. How also forgot the soup. Took a take out for soup after dinner. Will not be back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/4/2014Don't know where to start, but here it goes, been going here for a period of time, made my reservation, was acknowledge upon arrival, told them it was my mother in laws 90th bday. Service was brutal, food was the worst I have ever had here, and never brought the cake out for her bday. They had large parties going that were more important than me and the fellow guest in the restaurant, we all felt about the same. I forgive them for this experience and will soon forget and will visit again, but I was not happy with this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disorganized-Ruined our NightFoodandNistaVIPDined on 5/4/2014We went out for a quiet dinner,arrived on time for our reservation.Seated 20 mins.later.Restaurant just had a few customers??My husband's dinner was Surf & Turf (with 8 oz. filet). Steak was medium, not medium rare. Waitress got us another one 45 minutes late??Since when does it take so long to prepare a steak?Spoke to Asst..Mgr.who said I'll take care this. He leaves.So my husband eats his steak by itself because it was SERVED SO LATE.I said well maybe they will at least comp your dinner. NO! Where did they learn how to manage a restaurant. Tacky, the Asst. Mgr. took $19.99 from a bill that was just shy of $80.00(not including)the $20 tip my husband handed to the waitress, because he thought she had no part in the problems. ll
- DisappointedLarryVIPDined on 4/29/2014Food was cold, dry. Service very slow. No explanation as to why. Totally unexpected. This has been my favorite restaurant for more than 20 years. No more. I doubt that I will frequent this place again.
- Sunday brunch is amazing15yrsagoDined on 4/27/2014My wife and I attended their Sunday brunch for our 15 yr anniversary. Food was incredible. Service was exceptional. Facilities were spotless. It was quiet enough to have a conversation. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SEAFOODDined on 4/20/2014good place to eat. Excellent seafood dishes. My favorite seafood dish would be the crab cakes. The best I've ever tasted. Good service & kid friendly. would recommend it to a friend & also would dine there again. Been away for awhile, but now that I've been back & find that it's as good as ever I will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Dinner enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014dinner was very good, appreciate fact server did not rush us even though it was Easter and restaurant was busy, very happy with the prime rib andcrab imperial dinners,deserts were tasty and I ordered coffee with my desert and server left coffee pot for my enjoyment, we have used Concordville Inn for special Holidays and they have not failed us yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicespookybj99Dined on 4/20/2014we frequent the concordville in. I was surprised at how slow it took for our food to be served. our waitress was wonderful, it wasn't her fault. we call the manager over and he misunderstood us. He thought we didn't get our appetizers when we told him we have been waiting for our main course for nearly an hour. He seemed to blame the waitress, she had nothing to do with it. I hope she did not get into trouble just because he wasn't listening to us. I really like the concordville in and will always go there. Maybe because it was Easter they could have prepared better for the crowds.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchScubasanDined on 4/20/2014I wouldn't judge this restaurant based on their Easter Brunch since its an anomaly and held in the ballroom rather than the main restaurant, but if you're looking for a good holiday brunch, this is as good as any. There's a wide selection, almost all nicely prepared with many manned custom stations for omelets, meat carving, deserts. Mimosas, kind of weak, were included. Although it was buffet, the wait staff was still very attentive and more than pleasant including accomodating a table change and bringing around coffee and keeping tables cleared.Special Features:
- Disappointing birthday choiceSeafoodfanDined on 4/14/2014My family wanted to bring me somewhere special for my birthday. We had a birthday gift card for the Concordville Inn so decided to try them for dinner. Previously had only been at their Sunday Brunch. It was a Monday night and not many customers were there, yet we hardly saw our server. Maybe if they had scheduled additional waitstaff it would have improved the service. There is a very good Surf & Turf special on Mondays,, but you can not use any birthday gift card, coupon, etc with any daily special. Ordered a regular entree off the menu. On the positive side, the broiled crab cakes were very good and the stuffed salmon was excellent. The subpar service prevents me from recommending Concordville Inn as a "Special Occasion" choice.