780 Baltimore Pike
Glen Mills, PA 19331Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.concordvilleinn.com/
- Phone: 6104592230x650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:30am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday: 4:00pm -10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am-2:00pm Sunday Dinner: 3:00pm - 8:00pm Bar and Grille - Till 2am; Roof Top Bar and Dining - Seasonal Hours
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mike Totokotsopoulus
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Concordville To-Go offers cook and un-cooked food for 1 guest up to 300 guest. Perfect for any occasion or holiday. Visit - www.concordvilleinn.com for our menus.
- Private Party Facilities: Weddings - Rehearsal Dinners - Birthdays - Conferences - Funerals - Group Luncheon and Dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Sales 6104592230x500
- Entertainment: Please check at www.concordvilleinn.com
- Special Events: Please Visit us at www.concordvilleinn.com
A word from Concordville Inn
Dining at the award winning Concordville Inn stands alone as one of the great destinations in the Brandywine Valley. It has been a popular stopping place for hungry and weary travelers since it was first established in 1777. Upon serving the finest entrees of classic American cuisine along with an extensive wine cellar, marking dining at the Concordville Inn a truly memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Concordville Inn - Best Restaurants in Concordville ›
Concordville Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (22)great for brunch (20)fit for foodies (19)romantic (17)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (5)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Birthday gatheringJANSDined on 10/22/2014We were a party of 13. We had a room all to ourselves which was great. Service was very good, food was good. All in all, a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SameDined on 10/21/2014Our experience is and has been (for about 50 years) between very good and excellent. We are so glad that you are still around and doing an outstanding job of providing great dining experiences!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good and plentifulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent and portions were large. Clearly a local favorite that can do large banquets, but still keep quality high.Special Features:
- Our go to spotmmb127Dined on 10/17/2014We frequently dine at the Concordville Inn. The wait staff is attentive and professional. The food is fresh and of high quality. We have had family reunions and private parties here and our guests have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I recommend the prime rib and the crab cakes are exceptional.Special Features:
- Not what it used to bepanrileyDined on 10/11/2014The food was worse than it has been in the past. First time that I had to add salt to the Filet to give it flavor. We had to beg to get our waitress to refill our beverage. She seemed annoyed to even be there (and she is a long time waitress, because we have had her in the past). They changed the seating in the room that used to have the piano. Our table was right near where you would enter the room, and my chair was hit by two people walking by, so clearly it was in a bad spot. We asked to be moved, but were denied. Overall, very dissapointing. Oh, and to boot, the side salad now costs $3.50 extra with dinner.
- Very good foodFoodforthoughtDined on 10/4/2014We had a great dinner for my wife's birthday. The food was excellent and the service was very good. Out waiter was very attentive and helpful. Great place for a excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cold foodGreatfoodDined on 10/4/2014They gave us frozen butter for a baked potatoes. The butter didn't melt. Nice plate presentation but forgot the details.Special Features:
- ChoicesgailDined on 9/26/2014The food is always good at the Concordville Inn. The only problem is, after you choose your entree', there are no other choices. By that I mean, sides. You get the same vegetable every time you dine there. The only other choice would be either a baked potato or fries, but typically it comes with baked.Special Features:
- Good could have been betterThefatdiner51Dined on 9/12/2014Wife's crab cakes were awesome had veal special onions and mushrooms were burnt cheddar mash potatoes had no flavor and were cold in certain areas service was poor waiter was absent for long periods of timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Our service was very good, food was excellent. We will most definitely go back again..Special Features:
- marie64Dined on 9/6/2014The food was delicious and the waitress was very cordial. There was no rush to leave the restaurant. We were having a birthday celebration was 3 September birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeBassline350zDined on 9/5/2014The food is amazing!!! The service was better. The decor could use some updating in the dining room. But the ball rooms are nice tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014We come here every year in Sept to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary it has been a tradition for the past 5yrs and we always have great service and the food is always excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchReturningGuestDined on 8/31/2014Sunday brunch was delicious as always. Like the brunch in the bar area much better than in the back of the restaurant. Will certainly be returning.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodKimBobVIPDined on 8/30/2014The Concordville Inn specializes in great tasting food. Fabulous crab cakes and other dishes with crab meat are a must when you visit this gem in historic Concordville. If you are looking for a trendy menu with small portions, this is not your place. If you are looking for food that tastes excellent, then this is the place for you. My husband and I can't wait to go back soon.Special Features:
- So Much Food!StuffedDined on 8/24/2014We enjoyed our brunch experience, but it is a special occasion for us, as the cost is a little high to do more often.Special Features:
- Saturday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014We had the broiled Crabcake dinners and found the portions to be rather small. The baked potatoes were not large, very dry, and not sliced open all the way. No salad included with dinner was a shock. The birthday cake was very tasty but is brought in by an outside vendor. The up charge for asparagus was not worth it! A few skimpy spears? We were left wanting more food for the money. We attended a family event here last year and the buffet food was very tasty. Much more so than our individual dinners. Disappointing since we brought our 90 year old mother who needs flavor at her age--she thought dinner was bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickypatronpickypatronVIPDined on 8/23/2014If you are tired of all the fast food restaurants and crowds, enjoy a night of pampering at concordville inn. Food is great and reasonably priced, we called for reservations and our table was ready for us, our waiter was polite and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014We went there for my parents' 50th anniversary. We were initially seated in a large room by ourselves (later other parties were seated in the room, but we hadn't reserved a private room so the privacy was a nice surprise). Everyone really enjoyed the food, and our waitress was very attentive to our every need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasurable eveningSatsifiedcustomersDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I have eaten at the Concordville Inn on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. The menu is appealing to both of us. We went on a Thursday night so the dining room was not too crowded. This made it easy for us to talk. Our waitress was very friendly and professional. The food was excellent and arrived at our table shortly after we finished our salads. We'll definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentstevetempoDined on 7/26/2014Great food and service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 442 reviews are from the Concordville Inn reviews archive.
- Very good foodMitziDined on 6/30/2014The food was fantastic. Lobster and filet were cooked perfectly. I've never had a bad meal here. The service was terrible. I think it was just our waitress because other tables seemed to get served quickly. It took a long time to get our drinks and then a while more until she returned to take our orders. I had to ask for the specials. We all got surf and turf and the waitress acted inconvenienced when we asked for melted butter (when she finally came back to the table).Special Features:
- BuntzVIPDined on 6/29/2014Great soup-to-nuts brunch with fine selection of breakfast & entree items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobbieVIPDined on 6/28/20147 of us, all ordered seafood, everyone enjoyed their meal. Several ppl took home doggie bags, so the portions are large. Our server was very good and the manager greeted us. I've been to the Concordville many times and it consistently produces excellent food. Other nights of the week produce better bargains, but Sat. was the only option for this group. We most certainly will come back.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnereatoutDined on 6/22/2014Enjoyed our anniversary dinner at the Concordville Inn. Food and service were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentReturningGuestDined on 6/22/2014Excellent brunch as always. Great service and food selection is perfect.Special Features:
- long waitLCFullerDined on 6/15/2014Even though we had a 10:30 reservation, we still had to wait 30 minutes to be seated. Seems they booked a lot of the same reservation times then sat first come first serve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good againmeobboDined on 6/4/2014We love this restaurant for special occasions. Never lets us downSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchHungryDined on 6/1/2014Had a great time with friends. Food was great and server helped make our morning even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch...mouldermDined on 6/1/2014Brunch was soooo good food was delicious! Absolutely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time BrunchArcherDined on 5/25/20141st time to brunch. Very nice! Omelet was excellent done just the way I ordered. Roast beef excellent! Desert table needed pie. Too much jello. Will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchsundaydinnerDined on 5/25/2014Very good food as always here at the Concordville Inn. I just didn't like the location of the buffet (in the bar). It was better when it was on the closed in porch.Special Features:
- Lobster NightCindyDined on 5/24/2014Had dinner with my husband and son's family celebrating his birthday. Lobster special were great. Food was wonderful. Two grand daughters love this restaurant. One had a cheese burger and the other chicken. They were full but had room for a sundae. They have a large menu to please everyone tastes. One of my favorite restaurants and close to home.Special Features:
- Best brunchgood2eatVIPDined on 5/18/2014I always say this is the best buffet brunch in Delaware County, PA!!Special Features:
- New Waitress?graceandryan24Dined on 5/17/2014Usually a 5-star. Received wrong dinner order. Wife was told she got vegetables, then no. But waitress did bring them. When I received the correct dinner I was overcharged 3.50 for the salad that was to be included with the dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/15/2014Our waitress was lovely! She knew it was me and my friends birthday and she was terrific! I had the filet mignon which was delicious. I like it well done...so I like it butterflied and kinda dry. A chef's worst nightmare!!!! My friend had the seafood combo!! She loved it!!!! The Concordville Inn is old school...and I have to admit...I do like that!
- So, soAnnieBDined on 5/11/2014We went for mother’s day because we had a coupon. Our waiter was in a rush and overwhelmed. The food was just okay. My seafood scampi was flavorless as was the Cesar salad. The best part was the rainbow sherbet my daughter ordered. It was really pricey for just so, so. Felt like they raised the prices for mother’s day. Wanted to sit on the roof top, but it has not even been opened yet? Kind of the whole reason we went there. They need to update the place; way outdated décor especially the dusty fake fern in a lamppost thing in the ladies room? Felt disappointed and ripped off.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014i have done sunday brunch on numerous occassions. did mothers day brunch where they jacked the prices up almost double. absolutely NO service, put in a corner with air conditoning blowing on us and could not hear due to compressor noise and room noise. no one explained how to do this brunch and we were put in a room i was not familiar with and absolutely stark. food was ok no labels so no idea if food ahd allergens in it for my family. overall a VERY EXPENSIVE DAY FOR 7 OF US AT $42 A PIECE WITH A POOR EXPERIENCEM AND SO SO FOOD.
- Not what was expectedfrankaDined on 5/6/2014Dinner for my wife and I and other friend. Expected more. Fodd was so-so, service was very slowwww! Waiter kept forgetting things. Had to ask for a meat knife twice. Hard to cut steak with a butter knife. How also forgot the soup. Took a take out for soup after dinner. Will not be back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/4/2014Don't know where to start, but here it goes, been going here for a period of time, made my reservation, was acknowledge upon arrival, told them it was my mother in laws 90th bday. Service was brutal, food was the worst I have ever had here, and never brought the cake out for her bday. They had large parties going that were more important than me and the fellow guest in the restaurant, we all felt about the same. I forgive them for this experience and will soon forget and will visit again, but I was not happy with this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.