Concorde Grill - Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
One Hartsfield Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30354Neighborhood:
Airport / College Park
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Concorde Grill - Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/atlsa-renaissance-concourse-atlanta-airport-hotel
- Phone: 4047041097x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am
Bar Menu available until 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Concorde Grill - Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
Located in the beautiful Renaissance Concourse Hotel, the Concorde Bar and Grill is just a five-minute complimentary shuttle ride from Hartsfield International Airport, and has incredible views of the airport runways. Its comfortable atmosphere, with luxurious modern décor and a beautiful 11-story atrium, provides the perfect mix of relaxation and enjoyment. The Concourse Bar and Grill features a creative selection of Southern house specialties and an extensive wine list, and offers something to satisfy even the most discerning tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Concorde Grill - Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Surprise at the airport.chefmomVIPDined on 6/25/2014We pass through Atlanta frequently on business and normally eat at one of our favorite restaurants. Fortunately for us, we decided to "just eat at the hotel" on this trip. What a surprise! The service was friendly, upscale, and prompt (thank you Balsam). The food was amazing. I had a vegetarian pasta dish which was an incredible blend of flavors with perfectly cooked veggies. My husband had braised short ribs which were juicy and very nicely presented. We will no longer make the trip into downtown on future visits in search of a good meal...it is right there at the airport Renaissance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not busy on Sunday ... a good thingLeonardDined on 5/18/2014Excellent decor ... friendly reception and staff ... a bit pricey ...Special Features:
- WATCH CREDIT CARD BILL!!REVIBWRIGHTDined on 5/11/2014MY MAJOR COMPLAINT WITH THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS THAT THEY HAVE A POLICY IN PLACE TO INITIALLY OVERCHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD BY ABOUT $10 IN OUR CASE PRIOR TO ADDING A TIP ONTO THE RECEIPT. I GET ALMOST INSTANT TEXT ALERTS ON MY CELL AS SOON AS MY CARD IS INITIALLY SWIPED ANYWHERE AND NOTICED THE DISCREPANCY RIGHT AWAY.TALKED TO MANAGER.WE WONT GO BACK!
- The following 17 reviews are from the Concorde Grill - Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel reviews archive.
- Dinner with a viewholidayVIPDined on 4/26/2014This seems to be our place to watch planes take off while we eat a fantastic dinner. I fly every week and I still enjoy the airport. Ask for John, you will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected find in the hoteldbffromtheburbsDined on 4/23/2014After a long day,it was an unexpected bonus to find this restaurant in the Renaissance. Very good food with a very friendly staff. Great gimlet too!Special Features:
- Convenient to the AirportOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/10/2014If you are looking for a place to have lunch close the airport the Concorde Grill is a good choice. The menu has enough variety to accomodate most diners. Overall, the quality and quantity of the food was average. The service was friendly, a bit slow when we asked for our check. It was easy to carry on a business conversation. Interesting view of the airport.Special Features:
- Great Find!FamilyDinersDined on 3/28/2014We came here for a Girls Get Away Weekend and had a great time! Breakfast was awesome and the food from dinner to breakfast was outstanding!Special Features:
- Business Lunch FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2014We do a lot of business lunches with Delta. This is a great and nearby option for a tasty salad and uninterrupted discussion. Jarrod always takes great care of us when we come in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I enjoyed ourRobertDined on 2/28/2014My wife and I enjoyed our dinner at the restaurant - we had a window table to observe the Atlanta airport. Food was delicious and the waitress was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingKrisNDaATLDined on 2/20/2014I chose this restaurant for a "reunion" dinner with two high school friends (one visiting from NYC; the other who brought his family, including his 12 year old son - on a school night). I thought the runway activity would divert the son's attention while the grownups talked. Our reservation was for 7:00 p.m. The hotel was hosting (at least) two conventions, and when we arrived, it must have been happy hour/wind-down social hour for one convention. The restaurant was packed, but our request for a table near the window was accommodated. However, service was EXTREMELY slow - and when our food finally arrived, it was cold and unappetizing. My friend's son didn't even eat his hamburger. I was embarrassed that this was my choice.
- IF you like to watch planesholidayVIPDined on 2/14/2014IF you like to watch planes take off then this is a must place to be at! great service and the food...YUM! try the Fried Green Tomatoes, it is unreal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best birthday gatheringOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014My mother was blessed to make it through another birthday year after surviving a stroke! I have been to Concorde Grill several times but it was a magnificent choice for my mother's 67th birthday party! I could not have found a better place - the food, the service, the bar and the ambiance was beyond my expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table ready for usDeltasegmentflyDined on 1/14/2014We had a large group for large. They had the table ready for us. Two servers to meet our needs and provided good food in a reasonable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salmon With Honey Tabasco Glaze A++CindyMarieDined on 12/25/2013Loved the Salmon with Honey Tabasco Glaze. It was cooked perfectly ... moist and tasty ... and served with an topping similar to peach salsa with capers. The side dish was white cheddar cheese grits ... very creamy. They also serve a special ice cream flavor that combined almonds and caramel with vanilla . Yummy! Service was great, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a holiday party for aOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/2/2013Had a holiday party for a customer - turned out great - will use this location again - just for lunch and drinksSpecial Features:
- Resturant ReviewTitoDined on 7/26/2013The staff could have been more pleasant and polite to quest...the desert could have been a bit more larger. Other than the that, your breakfast buffet was the best. Also, it was very nice that the chef came out to say hello. Warm Regards, Collazo FamilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/13/2013We had a long layover in Atlanta Airport so we tried to make the best of it by making a reservation at the near by Renaissance Hotel Concord Gill. The food was excellent as well as the server, bartender Estaban. He was very attentive and made a special martini for my nanny to celebrate her birthday. It was so good that I had to have one as well. After lunch we lounged in the sitting area resting after asking for the manager's permission and he had no problems. The hostess, Betty, saw that we were spread out in the area, brought coloring paper and markers for the kids as well as juice for them to drink! We would definitely come back for the hospitality that the staff had shown! It was the true Southern Hospitality.Special Features:
- ExcellentmelvoDined on 5/24/2013I took a group of 9 after my children's (twins) graduation. The service was excellent. All of my guests were satisfied with the food. All in all it was a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/17/2013Food was very good. Service was horrifically slow. Very understaffed with servers. Each meal we had to either wait 15 plus minutes for our server to come by so we could stop them to get our check or we had to hunt them down in the restaurant. Breakfast was the exception. Not as many people and our waitress was very on top of things. Had a few hiccups with orders at dinner. Waitress was not knowledgeable on what was being served. We ordered a lemon bunt cake. Received some thing coffee flavored. Waitress insisted it was lemon. Pomegranate martini had 3 jumbo olives in it. She was a little peeved we returned it as a sweet martini such as that should not have olives. Hostess was very accommodating once we involved her.Special Features:
- It was a last minute reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2013It was a last minute reservation, after a few recommended locals were booked up or closing early. I found that it was more than perfect for a 2nd date, but a dressed up 1st date. The staff was friendly, responsive and very professional. The food portions are great and very tasty. The desert was wonderful. They also have valet and self park, the latter can be validated at the bar. Overall the best experience one could find on short notice. Would return during another visit to Atl's airport!Special Features: