Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/comme-ca.aspx
- Phone: 7026987910x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday - Sunday I 12PM - 5PM
Dinner: Monday - Sunday I 5PM - 11PM
Happy Hour: Daily 5PM - 10PM (Bar and Lounge Area Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Myers / Brian Howard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Created by acclaimed Los Angeles chef, David Myers, Comme Ça is a lively and modern French brasserie with an emphasis on quality ingredients. Comme Ça serves traditional fare with a unique David Myers spin: accessible yet provocative, delicious yet chic. In addition to an impressive wine selection, Comme Ça offers a menu of seasonal handcrafted classic cocktails shaken with modern sensibility. Enjoy a signature dish, such as Roasted Beef Marrow & Oxtail Jam, while overlooking the lights of Las Vegas on Comme Ça’s breathtaking terrace.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (37)fit for foodies (34)special occasion (23)good for groups (23)romantic (17)notable wine list (16)great for outdoor dining (12)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Food good terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/2014We dined at Comme Ca on Saturday, October 11th and while the food was very good our server was terrible. We ordered $80 worth of Oysters before our appetizers and waited over a half hour to get them. He came over once after 20 minutes to tell use they were backed up meanwhile we had a later reservation and the restaurant was far from full. We then waited another 15-20 minutes and called him over and told him if they are not here in 2 minutes we are canceling the order and wouldn't you know they were there immediately. I truly believe he was delaying so he could keep getting drink order to run up the bill. He didnt care because they put a 20% gratuity on the bill. That needs to be earned and he didnt earn a 10% tip. Ruined our experience.Special Features:
- Amazing service, absolutely delish!KLM2122Dined on 10/10/2014My husband and I dined at Comme Ca on a Saturday night recently in Las Vegas. We had a great spot, a table by the window to view the strip, and the team was very attentive starting the moment we sat down. We started with the grilled octopus, which was amazing, and a bottle of wine that our server recommended. We were busy enjoying the wine, and the view, to notice that i was taking awhile for our entrees to come out. I had ordered the pork chop and our server came over to apologize but that the chef didn't like the way the dish came out, so he was making both our dishes again - she brought out a charcuterie board that was out of this world, compliments of the chef. About 15/20 minutes later, the chef brought out our perfect dishes, amazing.Special Features:
- Great evening - simply TERRIFIC!DisappointedDiner1951Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I hosted another 5 couples (staff) here on a Friday evening and were treated to wonderful food, some great wines, and exceptional service. The obligatory 20% tip (for a group) seemed almost like a steal, given how much we all enjoyed ourselves...many thanks to all of the restaurant staff! :)Special Features:
- View of the vibrant LV screensLAninjaDined on 10/6/2014Good food, great service and a view of the bright video screens of the LV Blvd. The most outstanding item I tasted was the side dish: summer corn, espelette, fromage blanc, lime aioli. It was the most delicious corn I ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and tasty dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014We were running a bit late for our reservation but they were still very accommodating, especially considering we had to ask them to hurry things along because we were going to see Britney afterwards! We had 2 servers (the first one had to leave because his wife was having a baby!) and they were both very good. The food was good, too, we'd recommend the mussels, the fries, and the crème brûlée!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons52VIPDined on 10/3/2014Food was meh. Service was terrible... Very disorganized and we ordered a very expensive wagyu steak that came out cold. Sent it back to be reheated and it was only marginally better. Give this restaurant a pass. Far better ones in Las Vegas. Sadly, doesn't live up to its LA counterpart which is great.
- Need better servicesck68Dined on 10/3/2014The food was very good with good portion but had to wait too long. The restaurant was not crowded and the food took to long. And the service could be better. And the noise level was too loud because the bar is right there and you had people screaming and yelling. If you are advertising this as fine dining, people don't want to hear college kids screaming and yelling at the bar!Special Features:
- Disappointedbsp2VIPDined on 9/27/2014We had an 8:00 reservation on a Saturday evening. We had been hoping to dine outside, but there was a private event using the entire area. Had we been made aware of that earlier, we probably would have gone elsewhere. Although the restaurant was pretty much empty, our party of 4 was seated in the center of the restaurant right next to the service station, instead of offered a table with a view near a window. All of this could have been overlooked, had the food been great. Unfortunately, it was not. Nothing was notably bad (an overcooked pork chop being the worse), but nothing stood out at all. For a place that looked very promising, the evening just fell short.Special Features:
- Quite goodgrtrxVIPDined on 9/17/2014Early dinner, very quiet, almost empty restaurant on a week night in Vegas. Attentive service. Excellent if rather short wine list, many interesting bottles worthy of trying, but a bit pricey. Food well thought and well executed. Foie gras was outstanding if slightly over cooked. Parisian gnocchi was noteworthy, subtly wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service, blond hostessCarolDined on 9/14/2014We had a bad experience. Once we arrived, I told it was my birthday, a special date and the hostess didn't even look at me, besides being extremely rude. I've been so shocked That I've drunk some water and leave immediately. I don't deserve this kind of service.Special Features:
- Very nice...will go againVegasLocalDined on 9/12/2014Service was outstanding and fun. Sabrina was a doll and made the evening all the more enjoyable. Food was incredible and portions were just right. Special touches like writing Happy Anniversary on the dessert plate were nice and appreciated. With 100's of choices for a place to eat in Las Vegas, Comme Ca` deserves to be a regular for any local and if you are staying at the Cosmopolitan and you miss enjoying this in house gem...you are missing a lot.Special Features:
- Not the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/5/2014Love CC in LA & dined at their new Vegas spot last year & loved it, decided to go back this year. Totally changed for the worse. Loud house music suited for a club, not a fine dining Resto. The Sommelier didn't have the Bordeaux that we ordered, so we went on his recommendation...bad idea! The wine never opened up, we waited & waited. The Duck special was tough, fatty, chewy & could not be swallowed. Like they took a frozen piece of meat & put it on high heat, the meat never broke down. At these prices, this is unforgivable. I sent it back. Best part of this night was finishing our wine out on the deck with a view of the Strip. Probably will only go back for drinks for the view, but couldn't bank on this place for a client group dinner.Special Features:
- Chef BrianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014Chef Brian and Chef Michael are outstanding. From drinks to service to food to plate... everything is fantastic here! Great view too!Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014Food OK. Service terrible - entrees came out before our appetizers were finished. No apology. Then no follow up for wine, etc. not good.
- Inspired once again.ksketchDined on 8/24/2014I know of David Myers from Pizzeria Ortica in OC, I’ve tried recreating his baked ricotta pie dessert (which is no longer :-( on the menu). Before I could get to Comme Ça in LA I was passing through Vegas and couldn’t resist. I cook 2 things in parchment, chicken and fish, so was intrigued by his paper fish on the Las Vegas menu. The Texas Red fish en papillote was crazy fabulous, I know... my husband ordered the Slow Cooked Lamb Belly and was not disappointed. Foie gras and FRISÉE AUX LARDONS* Excellent. I'm just saying I haven't had that kind of menu and service since I was in NY. Wonderful.Special Features:
- Good food great view bad serviceMarcvegas14Dined on 8/16/2014The outside view is amazing Onion soup to concentrate Steak amazing Assistant server was impolite and killed the mood of dining there for 200$Special Features:
- Pleasurable!neeceDined on 8/15/2014Presentation of food was lovely, very tasty to go along with that. Nice.Special Features:
- A Great EatSweetDinerVIPDined on 8/13/2014We visit Comme Ca at least once per visit to Vegas, it is one of our favourite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findTheGobblerDined on 8/9/2014My friends were a little disappointed that STK had no more available spots for reservations, so we ended up at Comme Ca. All of us got the Flat Iron steak, and none of us were disappointed. Service was excellent and fast. Drinks were poured by a heavy handed bartender, just the way we like them :-)Special Features:
- Always a favebonmanVIPDined on 8/8/2014My friend ordered the asparagus and poached egg salad. Yum. After she had the burger and it was amazing!! I had the French Onion Soup and Steamed Mussels... LOVE! I'm a resident of Vegas and this is definitely a French Favorite of mine!Special Features:
- diamondboy4577Dined on 8/2/2014Had an awesome experience. I dined out on the Patio that had a view that overlooked the Las Vegas strip. In addition, the service was great and the staff was absolutely attentive to all of my needs. I will most definitely dine here again when visiting Las Vegas!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French funOuiOuiDined on 7/28/2014We had a moderate sized group and enjoyed the casual nature, the interesting French cuisine that was really tasty, particularly the Oxtail...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant and DeliciousPave11Dined on 7/26/2014This is a regular stop for me whenever in Vegas. Most of the offerings I've had were very good with a decent selection of cocktails and a great outdoor seating area three stories above the strip. The duck macaroni and cheese and the house burger are stand outs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Good Dinner at Comme Ca!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2014We ate at Comme Ca recently to celebrate my Dad's 75th birthday. The meal was really good and the service was excellent. (Our waitress even gave us some tickets for a show in the casino.) I requested a table by the windows and the view was really nice. My father had the pork special, my brother had the fish, my husband had a hamburger and I had a veggie plate. We also had a tomato tart and escargots as our appetizer. The appetizers were actually the best part of the meal. Also, the cocktails were good and the wine list was pretty good. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!Special Features:
- Marie9319Dined on 7/21/2014My husband had a lamb dish and it was tough. Would not go back againSpecial Features:
- superb lunch with a view!FooderyDined on 7/20/2014Came here to try their duck confit cinnamon roll and was not disappointed! Exciting, delicious and daring! Came on a Sunday afternoon, so the restaurant was quiet but the view of the Strip was the perfect complement to my delicious meal, which also included the red velvet bacon waffle. Will come here again the next time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicemcmcVIPDined on 7/18/2014Food is standard high quality French fare. Pretty similar to Bouchon and some other restaurants of this type / price range. Was a little more trendy than Bouchon, but what really sets it apart is the service. We had Ray, who was attentive without getting in the way, gave excellent recommendations, and happily helped us (there were 4) turn our meal into a shared tapas/tasting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New York stripgreatB4coltsgamesVIPDined on 7/17/2014I couldn't get a reservation at STK, the featured steakhouse during my stay at the Cosmopolitan so I ate here. Had a great table by the window overlooking the strip. And I have to say I don't remember ever having a better tasting New York Strip. 16 ounces, seared to a char and a perfect medium rare with a great flavor. Great service as well although they weren't busy at the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFinnDined on 7/13/2014The restaurant was disappointing, especially after being a fan of the Los Angeles restaurant... we were eager to dine here. Sadly, we will not return.
- Highlight was great Bus PersonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014The Bus "boy" was the best part of the experience. He was that exceptional Person that truly cared about what was going on. The food was excellent too. We usually go to STK but they are starting to believe they are more important than the Customer. They do well enough from Tourists that they don't realize the long-term importance of the Locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/12/2014We ate at Comme Ca based on eater.com which ranked it as one of the top 38 in Vegas. We ordered an appetizer (mushroom tart) and an entrée each (fish and chips which was a special and the risotto). The tart and risotto were both fantastic; I would eat either of these again in a heartbeat. The fish and chips was good, but not worth the $28 price tag; I feel I could get as good for a lot less. The service, however, was not good. Specifically, it took about an 70 minutes from the time we arrived to when we received our entrees (at least 20 minutes too long in my opinion) and the waiter never checked on us after our entrees arrived. The next time we saw him was when he offered us dessert (we declined). I would not return based on the service.
- ServicefrequentdinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Have to say our server Sabrina was amazing. We are local and she recognized us from the week before when we brought guests. She took the interest to get us a better table when the hostess just plopped us at a table and seemed to refuse to seat us at the window even though it was empty. Sabrina walked up - suggested a move and made it happen. Her service was excellent - the food was great - and they even brought an extra desert when we were hard pressed to make up our minds.Special Features:
- Nice EveningBobbyVIPDined on 6/27/2014Very fun menu and interesting dinner choices. I can't believe I ordered the Pork Belly dinner but I'm glad I did!Special Features:
- RobertDined on 6/23/2014We selected Comme Ca for a special occasion dinner and enjoyed a very good meal. We had a window table, which was very nice, and a waitress who was outstanding. A large table of guests nearby was unusually loud and made the dinner less enjoyable than it might have been otherwise. The martinis were smaller and pricier than we have experienced at other top restaurants. We checked the menus of several top Las Vegas restaurants to look for vegetarian choices. We chose Comme Ca because the menu included some, but not enough, vegetarian choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 754 reviews are from the Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Awful.SmsordahlDined on 6/15/2014We had a 10pm reservation for Comme Ca. It had been confirmed the day before by a hostess and I had made the reservation a month before our visit. When we arrived at 9:55 we were seated right away, but then our server informed us she needed our order ASAP because the kitchen was closing at 10. It had been a quiet night so they all wanted to leave early. What???? What if we had gotten there at 10? Would they have seated us? If they wanted to close up early why didn't they call and ask if it was possible to move our res. up an hour? We offered to leave but was told it was fine, we could order and then relax and enjoy the meal. Needless to say, the kitchen wanted us out so the food was terrible. I can't believe we paid for that mess.Special Features:
- TraceysreviewTraceysreviewDined on 6/15/2014We had dime drinks and Oysters at the bar before dinner and they were great. This was my second time at this restaurant and it will be my last. My meal the pork collar was so tuff like an old boot. My husband had the lamb and it was ok...nothing special when you have so many restaurants to choose from.Special Features:
- Nice environment and great food!mayflow3rDined on 6/13/2014Had a beautiful environment by the window. I would like to try sitting outside next time. The food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best in VegasCOCOVIPDined on 6/12/2014Went here thinking meal would be good Wrong! The only good thing here was the view. Food was sub-par and service was very slow. Go somewhere else. Nothing really French about this place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2014Lots of menu options and the food was delicious. Service was excellent! A good find with reasonable prices in an area with a lot of restaurants.Special Features:
- Strangely bad!AnnaDined on 6/8/2014We had dinner on a Sunday. The music was at club level, playing to a mostly empty room; we had to ask to have it turned down. We had the specials: flank steak w/ mash potato; halibut on fennel puree and "roasted heirloom tomatoes" which was replaced by roasted carrots. The steak was salty to the point of inedible; the halibut was overcooked.