Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/comme-ca.aspx
- Phone: 7026987910x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday - Sunday I 12PM - 5PM
Dinner: Monday - Sunday I 5PM - 11PM
Happy Hour: Daily 5PM - 10PM (Bar and Lounge Area Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Myers / Brian Howard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Created by acclaimed Los Angeles chef, David Myers, Comme Ça is a lively and modern French brasserie with an emphasis on quality ingredients. Comme Ça serves traditional fare with a unique David Myers spin: accessible yet provocative, delicious yet chic. In addition to an impressive wine selection, Comme Ça offers a menu of seasonal handcrafted classic cocktails shaken with modern sensibility. Enjoy a signature dish, such as Roasted Beef Marrow & Oxtail Jam, while overlooking the lights of Las Vegas on Comme Ça’s breathtaking terrace.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (49)fit for foodies (40)special occasion (30)good for groups (27)romantic (24)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Chef BrianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014Chef Brian and Chef Michael are outstanding. From drinks to service to food to plate... everything is fantastic here! Great view too!Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014Food OK. Service terrible - entrees came out before our appetizers were finished. No apology. Then no follow up for wine, etc. not good.
- Inspired once again.ksketchDined on 8/24/2014I know of David Myers from Pizzeria Ortica in OC, I’ve tried recreating his baked ricotta pie dessert (which is no longer :-( on the menu). Before I could get to Comme Ça in LA I was passing through Vegas and couldn’t resist. I cook 2 things in parchment, chicken and fish, so was intrigued by his paper fish on the Las Vegas menu. The Texas Red fish en papillote was crazy fabulous, I know... my husband ordered the Slow Cooked Lamb Belly and was not disappointed. Foie gras and FRISÉE AUX LARDONS* Excellent. I'm just saying I haven't had that kind of menu and service since I was in NY. Wonderful.Special Features:
- Good food great view bad serviceMarcvegas14Dined on 8/16/2014The outside view is amazing Onion soup to concentrate Steak amazing Assistant server was impolite and killed the mood of dining there for 200$Special Features:
- Pleasurable!neeceDined on 8/15/2014Presentation of food was lovely, very tasty to go along with that. Nice.Special Features:
- A Great EatSweetDinerVIPDined on 8/13/2014We visit Comme Ca at least once per visit to Vegas, it is one of our favourite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findTheGobblerDined on 8/9/2014My friends were a little disappointed that STK had no more available spots for reservations, so we ended up at Comme Ca. All of us got the Flat Iron steak, and none of us were disappointed. Service was excellent and fast. Drinks were poured by a heavy handed bartender, just the way we like them :-)Special Features:
- Always a favebonmanVIPDined on 8/8/2014My friend ordered the asparagus and poached egg salad. Yum. After she had the burger and it was amazing!! I had the French Onion Soup and Steamed Mussels... LOVE! I'm a resident of Vegas and this is definitely a French Favorite of mine!Special Features:
- diamondboy4577Dined on 8/2/2014Had an awesome experience. I dined out on the Patio that had a view that overlooked the Las Vegas strip. In addition, the service was great and the staff was absolutely attentive to all of my needs. I will most definitely dine here again when visiting Las Vegas!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French funOuiOuiDined on 7/28/2014We had a moderate sized group and enjoyed the casual nature, the interesting French cuisine that was really tasty, particularly the Oxtail...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant and DeliciousPave11Dined on 7/26/2014This is a regular stop for me whenever in Vegas. Most of the offerings I've had were very good with a decent selection of cocktails and a great outdoor seating area three stories above the strip. The duck macaroni and cheese and the house burger are stand outs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Good Dinner at Comme Ca!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2014We ate at Comme Ca recently to celebrate my Dad's 75th birthday. The meal was really good and the service was excellent. (Our waitress even gave us some tickets for a show in the casino.) I requested a table by the windows and the view was really nice. My father had the pork special, my brother had the fish, my husband had a hamburger and I had a veggie plate. We also had a tomato tart and escargots as our appetizer. The appetizers were actually the best part of the meal. Also, the cocktails were good and the wine list was pretty good. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!Special Features:
- Marie9319Dined on 7/21/2014My husband had a lamb dish and it was tough. Would not go back againSpecial Features:
- superb lunch with a view!FooderyDined on 7/20/2014Came here to try their duck confit cinnamon roll and was not disappointed! Exciting, delicious and daring! Came on a Sunday afternoon, so the restaurant was quiet but the view of the Strip was the perfect complement to my delicious meal, which also included the red velvet bacon waffle. Will come here again the next time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicemcmcVIPDined on 7/18/2014Food is standard high quality French fare. Pretty similar to Bouchon and some other restaurants of this type / price range. Was a little more trendy than Bouchon, but what really sets it apart is the service. We had Ray, who was attentive without getting in the way, gave excellent recommendations, and happily helped us (there were 4) turn our meal into a shared tapas/tasting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New York stripgreatB4coltsgamesVIPDined on 7/17/2014I couldn't get a reservation at STK, the featured steakhouse during my stay at the Cosmopolitan so I ate here. Had a great table by the window overlooking the strip. And I have to say I don't remember ever having a better tasting New York Strip. 16 ounces, seared to a char and a perfect medium rare with a great flavor. Great service as well although they weren't busy at the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFinnDined on 7/13/2014The restaurant was disappointing, especially after being a fan of the Los Angeles restaurant... we were eager to dine here. Sadly, we will not return.
- Highlight was great Bus PersonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014The Bus "boy" was the best part of the experience. He was that exceptional Person that truly cared about what was going on. The food was excellent too. We usually go to STK but they are starting to believe they are more important than the Customer. They do well enough from Tourists that they don't realize the long-term importance of the Locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/12/2014We ate at Comme Ca based on eater.com which ranked it as one of the top 38 in Vegas. We ordered an appetizer (mushroom tart) and an entrée each (fish and chips which was a special and the risotto). The tart and risotto were both fantastic; I would eat either of these again in a heartbeat. The fish and chips was good, but not worth the $28 price tag; I feel I could get as good for a lot less. The service, however, was not good. Specifically, it took about an 70 minutes from the time we arrived to when we received our entrees (at least 20 minutes too long in my opinion) and the waiter never checked on us after our entrees arrived. The next time we saw him was when he offered us dessert (we declined). I would not return based on the service.
- ServicefrequentdinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Have to say our server Sabrina was amazing. We are local and she recognized us from the week before when we brought guests. She took the interest to get us a better table when the hostess just plopped us at a table and seemed to refuse to seat us at the window even though it was empty. Sabrina walked up - suggested a move and made it happen. Her service was excellent - the food was great - and they even brought an extra desert when we were hard pressed to make up our minds.Special Features:
- Nice EveningBobbyVIPDined on 6/27/2014Very fun menu and interesting dinner choices. I can't believe I ordered the Pork Belly dinner but I'm glad I did!Special Features:
- RobertDined on 6/23/2014We selected Comme Ca for a special occasion dinner and enjoyed a very good meal. We had a window table, which was very nice, and a waitress who was outstanding. A large table of guests nearby was unusually loud and made the dinner less enjoyable than it might have been otherwise. The martinis were smaller and pricier than we have experienced at other top restaurants. We checked the menus of several top Las Vegas restaurants to look for vegetarian choices. We chose Comme Ca because the menu included some, but not enough, vegetarian choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful.SmsordahlDined on 6/15/2014We had a 10pm reservation for Comme Ca. It had been confirmed the day before by a hostess and I had made the reservation a month before our visit. When we arrived at 9:55 we were seated right away, but then our server informed us she needed our order ASAP because the kitchen was closing at 10. It had been a quiet night so they all wanted to leave early. What???? What if we had gotten there at 10? Would they have seated us? If they wanted to close up early why didn't they call and ask if it was possible to move our res. up an hour? We offered to leave but was told it was fine, we could order and then relax and enjoy the meal. Needless to say, the kitchen wanted us out so the food was terrible. I can't believe we paid for that mess.Special Features:
- TraceysreviewTraceysreviewDined on 6/15/2014We had dime drinks and Oysters at the bar before dinner and they were great. This was my second time at this restaurant and it will be my last. My meal the pork collar was so tuff like an old boot. My husband had the lamb and it was ok...nothing special when you have so many restaurants to choose from.Special Features:
- Nice environment and great food!mayflow3rDined on 6/13/2014Had a beautiful environment by the window. I would like to try sitting outside next time. The food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best in VegasCOCOVIPDined on 6/12/2014Went here thinking meal would be good Wrong! The only good thing here was the view. Food was sub-par and service was very slow. Go somewhere else. Nothing really French about this place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2014Lots of menu options and the food was delicious. Service was excellent! A good find with reasonable prices in an area with a lot of restaurants.Special Features:
- Strangely bad!AnnaDined on 6/8/2014We had dinner on a Sunday. The music was at club level, playing to a mostly empty room; we had to ask to have it turned down. We had the specials: flank steak w/ mash potato; halibut on fennel puree and "roasted heirloom tomatoes" which was replaced by roasted carrots. The steak was salty to the point of inedible; the halibut was overcooked.
- Who closes early on MDW???nittanycolonialVIPDined on 5/25/2014I am highly disappointed. I arrived only to be told that the kitchen closed early and were not honoring reservations. This was at 9:30pm on a Saturday night, in Las Vegas, on Memorial Day weekend. Who closes early on that night?!?!? They didn't inform Open Table that they wouldn't be honoring reservations; I checked my Open Table mobile app while there and showed them how they were clearly still taking reservations on the system! I have been an Open Table member a long time, I earn VIP status every year within a few weeks - this isn't my first rodeo. It was incredibly disappointing to hear that a restaurant would treat a customer this way. I have been to Comme Ca on two previous occasions and I will most likely never return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/18/2014Great meal. The crispy risotto is amazing! Loved the imaginative cocktailsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be back!SylbotDined on 5/16/2014This was my second time going here and it does not disappoint! We saw that they had the pig ear fries on a separate bar menu and the waitress let us get an order at our table. Service, drinks and food were all spot on!Special Features:
- Meh ServicefoodisgoodDined on 5/15/2014Just Ok. The service was less than stellar. We waited forever for everything. The bus staff was more attentive than the actual waiter. After we sat down it took a good 5 minutes before the waiter even greeted us and ask about drinks. Waited... We also had to wait for our food I truly believe he forgot to put our order in. When we finally got our food they offered us free mac and cheese which neither of us ate, if we wanted the mac and cheese we would've ordered it. The food was meh. I had the steak tartar for starters and I had the pork for dinner.Special Features:
- Great Strip View!CowtownCriticDined on 5/15/2014Service is average, nothing particularly original on the menu, but food is reliable and tasty. Many tables have a great view of the Vegas Strip. That said, there are some better choices at the Cosmopolitan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gaming GuyGamingGuyDined on 5/14/2014very nice food, casual ambiance, unpretentious; straightforward, good experience
- Broken Ear DrumsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2014This is by far the loudest restaurant I have ever been to. You literally could not hear the person next to you without having to shout several times. In addition to the noise they had extremely loud music playing. The food was just mediocre and so was the service. This was my second visit and my last. For my money there are much better restaurants in LAs vegas for the same price without the noise.
- Thoroughly enjoyed....MilleVIPDined on 5/10/2014Made reservations after reading serveral reviews and boy am I glad I did. Our server, the sommelier and the food were all excellent. The mussels were probably the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go if you are hungryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2014Service was slow and starters were larger than dinner.
- The following 738 reviews are from the Comme Ca - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews archive.
- worth visitingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014second time we have eaten here. food is excellent, quality really good. Portions just a big large and can over face.Special Features:
- Dinner DeluxeKatattaxDined on 5/2/2014Las Vegas local, always wanted to try this spot and it did not disappoint. Reservations were accommodating, staff and service impecable. Had a fantastic cocktail waiting for our table at the bar. From the baguette bread, appetizers and entrees the food was phenomenal and the som helped us pick a great wine. At first I was skeptical about the close proximity of the tables but still had a romantic evening and managed to make it out in perfect time to get to the Chelsea for a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMitchfnVIPDined on 4/29/2014I use OpenTable ALL the time and this is the first review I have ever posted. I had reservations for 14 last Tuesday. I wasn't sure about the menu, having reviewed it online. Seemed pretty good. And when we got there, a friend said he had the veal chops and they were amazing. Well, when we had our dinner, they had NO veal chops and NO specials. The group was underwhelmed with the menu, and a couple only had hamburgers. Bottom line, everyone was uninspired with the menu. All said the food was average, average to small portions, with typical Las Vegas casino prices. Kind of a bummer that I had a million choices in Las Vegas and I picked this place.Special Features: