5486 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30338Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.comgrill.com/
- Phone: 7705127410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm. Closed Sundays
November 22, 2012 - Thanksgiving
November 30, 2012 - Closed for Dinner Private Event
December 25, 2012 - Christmas Day
YES! We are open New Years Day, January 1, 2013
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Asian, Vietnamese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Chef Huong Du
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call or email us to cater your next event!
- Entertainment: Please call us for Entertainment schedule 770.512.7410 or visit website for events www.comgrill.com.
A word from Com Dunwoody
A Traditional Vietnamese Grill With a French TwistContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Com Dunwoody - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Com Dunwoody reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (12)great for lunch (11)good for groups (9)great for outdoor dining (7)romantic (7)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014The food was excellent. The service was slower than usual. The wait staff, as nice as she was, messed up the billing. I had invited my family there for my birthday because I had had other good experiences with your restaurant. I and they were both disappointed with the service. Other than that, it was a good evening.Special Features:
- Exceptional Food and Service2fordinnerDined on 10/4/2014COM was a real pleaser ... from the grape leaf appetizers and coconut soup to the lamb stew and Sea Bass "Hot Pot" everything was extremely tasty! The waiter was engaging and attentive. All in al a very pleasant evening that my wife and I look forward to repeatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So flavorfulAtlnativeVIPDined on 10/3/2014Always very flavorful and the service is great. The classic crepe and the shaking noodles are two of our favorites and must tries.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Vietnamese FoodtodwinVIPDined on 10/3/2014The food at Co'm is very fresh and offers a different experience than other restaurants. This restaurant is becoming one of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale VietnameseATLGAVIPDined on 9/27/2014Great combination of traditional and upscale Vietnamese food/grilled dishes. Food and service are great. Note - the entrees are pricey compared to any other Vietnamese restaurant in ATL, and noticeably more expensive than their other location on Buford Hwy.
- Give your taste buds a treatAlwaysgood2dineVIPDined on 9/26/2014With the wait staff eager to please and a diverse menu, Com Dunwoody is worthy of returning. All the dishes will challenge your palette. I particularly liked the Shocking Noodles with shrimp and beef. I hope to come back to try other appetizers and entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Com in Dunwoody VillagechefjayDined on 9/26/2014Good food (Vietnamese style) and service. Convivial atmosphere, engaged owners. Excellent for casual dining. Care is given to both food and drinks. Prices are reasonable. Apps are great especially egg rolls (not like Chinese) and grape leaf wraps with a variety of fillings. Duck is my favorite. Lots of entrees to choose from. Good bar as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy food in a cool atmosphereexcellentDined on 9/23/2014The food so very good, the service was excellent and they were fast. Has a huge menu to choose from. My only dislike was the expensive and small bottle of sake. Otherwise, no complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014Have eaten here a dozen times and always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Com Dunwoody Is OutstandingtaidoguyDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I had dinner here on a Thursday evening. We ordered three different appetizers and two entrees and everything was exceptional. The service provided by our waitress was superb. It was overall a thoroughly enjoyable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/10/2014The Vietnamese coffee is amazing! The food was not seasoned and overall less than satisfactory. The crepe was nice also.Special Features:
- Wow Very Flavorful!AtlnativeVIPDined on 9/1/2014Fantastic flavors and very authentic cuisine with many selections to choose from. If you're looking to find great ethnic food that is reasonably priced this is it. All four of us said Wow, we'll be back many more times to try more dishes.
- Great Vietnamese restaurantCarolVIPDined on 8/20/2014I have dined at Com numerous times and have introduced several friends to it. The food is very traditional and very good. Everything that I have ordered has been flavorful. I don't remember the name of the dish but it is my favorite. It involves thin rice pancakes that you soften in water so it can be used as a wrap. There is a choice of beef, pork, shrimp or tofu. There is a variety of greens and vegetables. For first timers, the server will demonstrate how to assemble the wrap. It comes with a dipping sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always greathpydinrDined on 8/2/2014There is a lot of variety in the dishes and the staff are always very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Fantastic neighborhood gem hidden in a strip mall -- fresh, innovative and deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pho-less but DecentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/23/2014Pho is on the online menu and was our draw to Com but when we got there, the paper menus show it's only available Monday because as the waiter said to us "it's so much work to make." A definite disappointment, as was the welcome by the hosting podium. Totally awkward and unprofessional podium hijinx until we were sat. Then, it was under a leaking A/C vent that dripped on us and our table. Eventually moved. Justin, our server, was GREAT. Had the chicken hotpot (good) with sides gr. beans and broccoli, same sides plus rice for Shaking Beef (good). Both recommended by Justin. The drinks were the standout: Mango Mojito and the Mango Margarita - both delicious (Justin). Wouldn't seek it out again but can see the appeal for the neighborhood.Special Features:
- If you've never been; skip itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014The restaurant was hot as if the air conditioning was not on so if you like to sweat while you eat then by all means check it out. We had a scout mob so we figured we'd check it out. They charged an 18% gratuity of the original cost in order to use the scoutmob coupon which ended up making a $15 off coupon more like $7 off. I don't have a problem tipping a server using the original pre-coupon cost of the meal to determine the appropriate amount but when the service is terrible they should not automatically receive 18% off the top pre coupon gratuity.
- gr8dinnerDined on 7/12/2014I came with two senior citizen friends and we had an enjoyable experience. I especially appreciated that we could visit without the background music interferring. I look forward to returning and trying some more interesting dishes on the menu. I also liked the ease of making reservations online.Special Features:
- asisDined on 7/11/2014The temperature was freezing. Ordered a curry dish that came with raw onions. Found it rather distasteful.Special Features:
- Good food with poor serviceUvabarbDined on 7/2/2014I have eaten here many times and love the food. My most recent meal was good but the waiter was subpar. He was very inattentive, curt, and brought the wrong meal to someone in our party. Although he apologized there was no mention of discounting the meal which should have been at least offered as a possibility. I will go back again but hope that things have improved on the service front or it will be my last meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun-food all outstandingKobiescottDined on 6/28/2014We enjoy going there with friends and family. The menu is exciting and varied from the appetizers to the deserts. Fun drinks to try with each appetizer which you can easily make a meal of.Special Features:
- The following 139 reviews are from the Com Dunwoody reviews archive.
- First time for my friendhappyVIPDined on 6/17/2014It was my friend's first time trying Vietnamese food and the watier was very patient and offered great suggestions. We had a very nice meal, he thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be back - and he will bring family and friends. Thanks for making this a great experience.Special Features:
- Fourth visit and countingSkyhawkeDined on 6/14/2014This was my fourth visit to "Com" and it's fast-becoming a favorite. Close to home, yummy food and drinks, good service - very happy we found it. I'd recommend Com highly to anyone who is interested in authentic food from "French Indochina"Special Features:
- Good but not greatScottieoVIPDined on 6/6/2014We were disappointed in the food this most recent visit. My friend's shaking beef was tough and not as tasty as it was the last time. My satay was OK, although the chicken was quite salty. Tony, our server, is delightful and works quickly and efficiently. We will go again and hope the next visit is better. We like the menu, ambience and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent high qualityTerryEshDined on 6/5/2014Com delivers fresh prepared Asian fusion dishes using top quality ingredients. Food is consistently high quality.Special Features:
- A Delightful New Findalaskak8VIPDined on 6/4/2014Looking for something out of our ordinary choices, did we find a wonderful spot. We had the shrimp and pork dumpling soup. The broth was a little too sweet, but very flavorful. Five dumplings. We shared the Com Platter. We wondered about "one" beef rib, but, meat was cut off bone and very flavorful. The shrimp and chicken satay was missing the peanut flavor we usually have, but, perhaps this was the Vietnamese version. They were wonderful. The stars were crab rangoon and Saigon rolls. The crab rangoon was better than any I've ever had, including my own. And the Saigon rolls? We were cautious about the "lamb" component, but this was the best dish of the evening. We could have eaten another order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marbogoVIPDined on 6/3/2014The food was fresh and good. Cocktails were great and inventive! Service was friendly and accurate. I'd go again!Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/28/2014Co'm is a favorite of the entire family. We initially tried it with a Groupon and fell in love. We particularly love the appetizers (yummy crab cake, best crab rangoon ever, tender, flavorful beef carpaccio, crunchy perfect egg rolls, delicious duck grape leaves, tender spring rolls, etc.), often treating ourselves to a variety of small bites and then sharing an entree or skipping the entree and going for dessert! The owner/manager is delightful and always remembers my children and makes them feel especially welcome, but Co'm also lovely for a quieter more romantic dinner for two. The food is delicious, and the servers that we've had are always happy to explain the menu, make suggestions and answer questions.Special Features:
- comOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014good food and service--reasonably priced --easy to make reservations-pleasant surroundingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable!LadypilotDined on 5/16/2014This small restaurant, tucked away in a strip mall, always pleases! The food is excellent and the service is very good, as well. On this visit, I had a friend from Washington, DC with us; she was quite impressed with the quality of the food and variety of the menu. I won't hesitate to return to C'OM Dunwoody!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2014What more do I have to say? Still great!!! Highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/9/2014Really wonderful menu--elegant and delicious food. Will return - many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!LikestoeatoutDined on 5/9/2014I have dined here many times, and it is always a treat. The food is unique and good, and I am always bringing new people to try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food - Great ServiceMaryDined on 5/1/2014I thoroughly enjoyed lunch at Com Dunwoody. I had the salmon which was wonderfully prepared and I was very impressed with the fresh vegetables and overall presentation. The attentive service was also wonderful. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but not great ambiencePVLugoDined on 4/11/2014The food here was amazing...very tasty and good presentation. However, the seating is very crowded - so crowded that I felt like the people at the tables next to us were sitting at an extension of our table. We could hear everyone's conversations due to how closely the tables were placed. It seemed that the organization of the restaurant was designed to maximize occupancy. The waiter was small and could therefore fit in they very small crevice between tables in order to look at us as he spoke. Although the food was really good, I would give this place a second thought due to the terrible and overly crowded seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab food as good as any inOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/31/2014Fab food as good as any in Vietnam. Ample portions. Friendly & enthusiastic service. (Bad music tho, Michael Jackson cover band.) Going back this week to try their banh mi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good as usualScottieoVIPDined on 3/5/2014Enjoyed another delicious dinner at C'om Dunwoody. Love their delicious sauces and grilled salmon. The only downside was that our service was really slow. This is not typical. I think they were short staffed with more diners than usual.Special Features:
- Loved the placeRafiqDined on 3/3/2014Went as a last minute surprise for my fiance'. She loves Vietnamese food so I had to spoil her. Not surprised she has been there before and spoke highly of the restaurant. The food was amazing and the wait staff accommodating..Special Features:
- Always the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/28/2014The food is always excellent and so to is the over all service and atmosphere. The owner/operator always makes sure everyone feels welcome and is well taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good!SharVIPDined on 2/21/2014The banh hoi is the best dish there. A must try! I only wish split checks weren't a problem. Would love to ask friends to go as well.Special Features: