Columbus Fish Market - Worthington
40 Hutchinson Avenue
Columbus, OH 43235Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Columbus Fish Market - Worthington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.columbusfishmarket.com/
- Phone: (614) 410-3474
- Hours of Operation:
The Columbus Fish Market is open Monday through Friday for lunch and daily for dinner. Our menu is printed twice daily to reflect our obsession with fresh seafood! Lunch is served Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00am. and Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Price (Price reflects the average cost of dinner, including one drink and tip) $30 and under
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Nic Piccin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Columbus Fish Market private rooms are available for any occasion! Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the event you’ll be able to relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail the same attention we give our signature seafood. To host your event in one of our private dining rooms, contact us today!
- Private Party Contact: Tom Markgraf, General Manager 6144103474
A word from Columbus Fish Market - Worthington
We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at The Columbus Fish Market, where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice, and the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water! At the Columbus Fish Market, we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that all fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef-driven menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Hoisin Glazed Yellowfin Tuna. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at The Columbus Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! Visit our menus online at www.columbusfishmarket.com!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Columbus Fish Market - Worthington reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)fit for foodies (54)good for groups (35)romantic (27)neighborhood gem (26)great for outdoor dining (19)great for lunch (19)notable wine list (12)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Took to long for cold foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/19/2014It was a Wed. night around 7:30. The restaurant was not particularly busy. We were seated proptly and given our drinks fairly quickly and with out any issues. Within 5 minutes we ordered our meals. Salmon and Steak with crab legs. Nothing complicated. It took over an hour to get our food and when it did arrive both meals were cold.
- nothing bad to say; everything was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014nothing bad to say; everything was great. The service was attentive. but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always great!tymannDined on 11/11/2014We are not die hard fish eaters but we lover their crab cakes and they cook an excellent fillet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday lunchlimepopsiclesDined on 11/8/2014Not too busy for a Saturday around 3pm, it was nice and quiet. The dimmed lighting was a little low perhaps. The service was really great - our table was ready when we got there, our waiter was great.Special Features:
- Fall Special menu greatJayneVIPDined on 11/7/2014The Fall Seafood Feast was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their dinner.Special Features:
- Good seafoodseniordinerDined on 11/7/2014Nice selection of seafood with a choice of preparation. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish Seafood in Land-locked CbusDinerVIPDined on 10/23/2014Found this choice on Open Table using the map view and comments from fellow Open Table users. Good ratings were spot on. This restaurant has a bar area with sports TV and a larger restaurant table area divided into sections with a traditional seafood house, dark wood decor. Patrons ranged from larger business groups to couples. Service was prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. East Coast oysters were delicious and fresh, served with a wedge of lemon, seafood sauce and mignionette. My fish was nicely grilled on a plank with veggies and not overpowered by the seasonings. The menu also has a nice "turf" selection. Wines by the glass offered a nice range of choices. I'd eat here again when the hankering for fish hits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Columbus Fish MarketPapaonfoodDined on 10/18/2014Food is excellent and atmosphere is very nice. Wait staff has always been very accommodating. Not inexpensive, but food is of high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried and TruedefrostDined on 10/18/2014We wanted to treat friends to lunch before the OSU game on October 18. We chose the Fish Market because we knew we could count on them to be efficient, have a tempting menu, provide good service and serve delicious food. We were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always exceeds expectatations.SandyDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food, great specials, and the service is always top notch. Love the servers at this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Oyster deal can't be beat!JayneVIPDined on 10/13/2014We always enjoy the Fish Market. We are regulars with Robin as our favored server.Special Features:
- Fish Market, WorthingtonJanetDined on 10/11/2014Excellent food and service, but pricey. Special occasions only for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fooddinewithwifeDined on 10/10/2014The food was very good and the service was great, I would highly recommend the place to my friends and family although I found the prices a little more than I would usually spend that's what you get for quality seafoodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!ScampiliciousDined on 10/5/2014My friend and I were in town for an over-night business meeting. We were in the Polaris Mall area and wanted to dine out somewhere with excellent food. Reviews were so positive for Columbus Fish Market that we drove a little out of the area to have a special dinner. We were not disappointed in the least; quite the opposite, in fact. The food was the best I have experienced in many months. The shrimp scampi was perfectly prepared with tender shrimp and light, delicate pasta. Needless to say, we were delighted with the superb service and delicious dining experience.Special Features:
- DisappointmentExperiencesDined on 9/26/2014Ordered a seafood medley, which was brought to table lukewarm. The temperature of the food definitely affected the taste and desirability of the food. Accompanying vegetables were a diced, virtually unidentifiable mixture of lukewarm, mediocre flavor. Server insisted on using the collective "we" and "our" pronouns when inquiring what menu items we wanted to order, how was the food, and what beverage did we want to order. The language usage was annoying and artificial. There has been a noticeable decline in the quality of the food at this restaurant over several years. We will not return to this restaurant in the future.
- charlieDined on 9/26/2014Unexpectedly ate on patio end of September. Flexible with children's menu. Great dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good seafoodStrahd98Dined on 9/26/2014We went for my birthday. The waiter was very helpful when we were trying to pick our entrees. We also wanted a side of hush puppies which were not listed on the menu. He was more than happy to work out the details and acommodate us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to the MarketMaxwell1Dined on 9/26/2014We were a party of 4, greeted as we walked in, and seated right away. The service and dinner was very good. Our reservation was for 6PM, we were home by 8 PM. Very nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ServiceluvethnicfoodVIPDined on 9/24/2014Our food were served warm and taken into consideration my food allergies. Service if wonderful. He was always checking to make sure we were alright, if we need anything, etc. Very attentive server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not GreathadasitterDined on 9/20/2014Service was good. Drinks were good. Food quality was what it was expected to be. Portions were small for the price. We probably won't go back.
- A perfect birthday outting.foodforthoughtDined on 9/14/2014The food was delicious and prepared to order, and the plate presentation was attractive. Try the sharkfin pie - to die for. Best of all, the service was excellent - timely, helpful and friendly. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!!SandyDined on 9/12/2014Any visit to Columbus MUST include dinner here. Never a bad meal, always great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmilroyDined on 9/12/2014Organized an office luncheon there for 8 people. They put us in a nice quiet room, and it was great.Special Features:
- Favorite Columbus restaurant.SandyDined on 9/5/2014Always great specials, wonderful food, terrific service and a good value. Can't beat it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff, good foodKatieDined on 9/5/2014The staff at this location was very friendly and timely. We enjoyed the food and experience. Would go back and try more options on the large menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- globirdDined on 9/1/2014Service is always great - friendly and informative.Special Features:
- Great rediscoveryLove2BreakBreadWithFamilyDined on 8/24/2014We haven't been here to eat in years. Our family was visiting from New York and they love fish so we decided to check it out again. The Fish Market did not disappoint! One of the best meals we've had in town in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fishdineoutDined on 8/23/2014I know from someone who works at the airport that they get a shipment every day. Well prepared, great food, a little loud for a romantic dinner. But great for friends and family dining.Special Features:
- DeysomeDined on 8/20/2014It was our (6) ladies' night "out." I drove a van full -- and everyone loved their dinners. Only down-side (and NOT your fault) was the construction on "23." I was scared to death when coming down from Delaware, and not being sure where or how to turn left. We found it of course. And glad we persevered. Your "lobster dinner sale" was the enticement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerLynnVIPDined on 8/18/2014Overall great experience. The server worked to help me create something as close to my favorite (lobster cobb salad) dish as possible. It is no longer on the menu. The clam chowder was just lukewarm--seems to be a reoccurring problem here. The service, main dishes and outdoor seating area were excellent. All in all a great evening.Special Features:
- Lovely dinner spotKTfamilyDined on 8/17/2014Great food and good service. Sat on the patio for a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- intotrackVIPDined on 8/14/2014We came for the twin lobster tails for $21.99, which my friend ordered. I ordered medallions of beef and a lobster tail. The food was excellent and our waiter was outstanding.Special Features:
- PerfectTable4TwoDined on 8/11/2014Our server was wonderful! Very knowledgeable about the specials and any menu item we asked about. He checked on us often but not so often that it was obtrusive. The food was beyond excellent and was very well timed. We had a wonderful time and will gladly come back if we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealtymannDined on 8/10/2014Our food was all perfectly cooked and was so delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceCesareDined on 8/8/2014Great food, excellent service and friendly and efficient staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun evening with customersIke71Dined on 8/5/2014Had a very good dinner for a large group of 11 people. Food was very good and service was excellent. They really took care of us aftet dinner with drinks and an atmosphere for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- busterDined on 8/2/2014The food and service were excellent. We were celebrating birthdays and were given free desserts. Great place to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and it was great in every aspect. The food was superb, the atmosphere was very nice, the service was excellent. Our server ,Sarah B., was so attentive, but not overly so. She explained the menu and answered all of our questions with very informative answers and made us feel very important throughout the dinner. She was fantastic! We will definitely return and ask for Sarah as well.Special Features:
- AnniversaryanticipationDined on 7/27/2014We had a wonderful time, our waitress was awesome, it was wonderfully peaceful and serene. Jut right for this occasion. Thank you,!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsDateNightDined on 7/26/2014Our dinner was excellent with out of town friends. Friendly service, great recommendations! I gave 4 stars on food because the lobster bisque soup was rather salty, which our waiter switched out for clam chowder... much better! The cedar planked sockeye salmon was AMAZING, but once you got down to the bottom of the fish, it too was a little salty. I would still order the salmon again, it truly was an amazing flavor combination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.