Colori @ Figueroa
800 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Colori @ Figueroa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.colorifigueroa.com/
- Phone: 2134892200
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30pm - 2:30pm
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Luigi Barducci Contessi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer a large catering menu that can be customize . We provide free utensil and complimentary bread we deliver.
A word from Colori @ Figueroa
Colori kitchen means family. The restaurant founded by chef Luigi barducci Contessi and his wife Paola offer two things that people can always count on: homemade good food and a welcoming and warmth atmosphere that make you feel at ease. You can walk in on a bit of a family drama sometimes, but that is juts the background for a culinary experience that leave you satisfy each time you visit. The menu offer classic Italian dishes like tagliatelle alla Bolognese and spaghetti al pesto, but it also offer a variety of daily special created personally each day by chef Luigi, such as the popular Guazetto or the succulent ravioli lobster. In addition you cannot leave without trying at least one of the many desserts that are, like everything at Colori, made daily including all-time favorite like the Luigi’s tiramisu together with innovative one like the a soft chocolate mousse. Like a family Colori offers consistency, try it once and you will come back.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Colori @ Figueroa reviews from OpenTable diners
- Colori for Lunch in downtown LAwendyDined on 8/14/2013first time at new location on Figueora, Much better location, restaurant much larger and open. Food was just as good as always, reasonable prices my only complaint would be the service can be slow in the larger site. Doesn't seem to have enough wait staff. Food is always been consistenly great italian food at a resonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServiceJinga34VIPDined on 7/30/2013Everyone at Colori@Figueroa is so incredibly friendly, welcoming, and nice - they make you feel like part of their family. The food is excellent and it's the perfect place for a relaxed dining experience where you can actually talk to and hear the people you are dining with. I love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an Italian restaurant owneddonniebaseballVIPDined on 7/30/2013an Italian restaurant owned and operated by Italians from Italy.Very fresh,good food served in a very nice downtown atmosphere.Special Features:
- Good Italian FoodAvalon2Dined on 7/30/2013If you want some good Italian food this is the place for you. With lunch combos starting at $12 which includes soup/salad, drink and entree you can't go wrong. Service good but could use some improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved the food, space and servicLACTGregularDined on 7/22/2013We loved the food, space and service. We will return.Special Features:
- Dinner plansfrancisx1Dined on 7/12/2013Great service, food was really wonderful. Not 'fine dining' but so what? My family and I had a lovely time...great bruschetta ...excellent NY steak. my nephew was served the wrong dish and these guys moved so fast to fix the situation...very apologetic and served up the right dish literally within minutes. Free corkage too...not pricey and if you like wine you can really enjoy a more affordable good quality meal... go check it outSpecial Features:
- Delicious Seafood Soup... chiopinoCTTTDined on 7/3/2013the Burrata Tomato salad.. Spinich Ravioli.. tomato soup... the bread spread. all wonderful...GO. I have ahd their pastas in the older location and they were super...Special Features:
- We were in a rush to get somewhereVeniceVIPDined on 6/20/2013We were in a rush to get somewhere and they were very accommodating. The food and service was great. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Another Great Night!niceguyDined on 6/15/2013It was a family birthday with 7 in our party. We all loved our food and the staff is all about fun people; the service was right on! We all thought the desert was Awesome!Special Features:
- great Italian foodmichelleDined on 6/1/2013Love the food, no corkage fee for the first bottle you bringbut they also have their own wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service were great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2013My husband and I were in town on vacation and We didn't want to have to go real far since I'm 7 months pregnant and we had been on a plane for 6 hours. Colori was a shirt walk and well worth it. The food came fast and was just the perfect portion for us although maybe it wouldn't have been enough if we were really hungry. The atmosphere was lovely and the service was quick and attentive. The only negative we experienced was another couple that was right behind us was yelling at each other instead of having a conversation at a normal speaking level. Not the resturant's fault but since the tables are so close together, it is definitely something to consider if you are looking for a quiet romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Original is BetterAnnie47Dined on 5/20/2013I made reservations here because of its proximity to the Staples Center. While the food was overall good, it doesn't compare to Colori Kitchen. The lasagne, listed as a daily special was not available and the tagliatelle with bolognese sauce while good just didn't have the savory richness of the same dish I ate at Colori Kitchen. However, the salmon fettuccine in curry sauce was a winner. Loads of flavor and just a bit of a kick. Very good. There really isn't any decor to speak of. A bit cavernous. I'll try it one more time, but if the experience is the same as last night's, I'll go back to Colori Kitchen or try Soleto across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun vibe and great foodmrbrandonbeckerDined on 5/18/2013This is a great spot for a casual dinner with friends if you are looking for authentic sicilian/italian cuisine. Our waiter was FOTB Sicilian and was very energetic and knew the food like he was cooking it himself. This is also a BYOW spot so don't forget to bring a bottle of your favorite wine! No corking fee either :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the fresh, clean cooking.judeDined on 5/18/2013I love the fresh, clean cooking. Not a heavy food. Love the No cockage fee for the wine! Yea!!! The Italian Cheescake is the BEST!! And the new location has booths to sit in... Yea!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceEmpressVIPDined on 5/8/2013The restaurant was ready to close up for the evening but accommodated us because we were famished. Panna cotta was incredible, as was the eggplant appetizer. Sent back the lobster ravioli and it was replaced when I mentioned that it was more undercooked than I would have liked. I am not easily pleased but would definitely go back due to solid food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.