116 chemin de Kandahar
Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1B1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Coco Pazzo - Tremblant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.coco-pazzo.ca/
- Phone: 8196814774
- Hours of Operation:
Restuarant kitchen opens every day at 5 p.m. and will stay open until 10 p.m. We close slightly earlier in the quiet season. We are open for lunch in the busy season as well, and will open most anytime for lunch for groups of 10 or more.
Our Take-out store opens every day at 11 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m. in the busy season and 5 p.m. in the quiet season.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luigi Clementi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We have a take-out store and can organize special menus for most occasions. Whether it’s for lunch on the run, a romantic dinner for two or a large family meal, Coco Pazzo boutique provides delicious Italian specialties to enjoy in the comfort of your residence, condo or hotel.
- Private Party Facilities: We have an open mezzanine overlooking the restaurant which seats up to 35 people. Great for all types of occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Margo 8196814774
- Special Events: ON DECEMBER 31st ONLY: Reservations before 6:45pm have a menu at $75.00 Reservations taken after 7:30pm have a $125.00 menu. December 31st only. Happy New Year!
LE 31 DECEMBRE: Les reservations prit avant 18h45 ont un menu a 70 $. Les resrevations prit apres 19h30 ont un menu a 125 $. Le 31 decembre seulement. Bonne Annee!
Since 1995, Coco Pazzo has been offering exceptional Italian cuisine, right in the heart of the internationally acclaimed Tremblant resort, in Quebec, Canada.
Here at Coco Pazzo, in a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, the attentive and knowledgeable staff will recommend, from our extensive wine list, wine-food pairings to perfectly complement your meal.
Coco Pazzo Italian Shop, at the base of Mont Tremblant; A Panini shop offering the best of Italy.
Enjoy Coco Pazzo's flavourful take-out Italian meals and treats in the comfort of your Mont-Tremblant home, hotel or condo. Our attractive European Panini shop of ready-to-eat delights offers not only takeout meals from our main menu, but also boasts an extensive variety of homemade soups and sauces, Panini sandwiches, fresh salads, tasty pastas, savory bites and sweet treats.
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
- Great Pre-race DinnerKandTDined on 9/6/2014We ate here the evening prior to the Ironman Half Iron World Championship where my husband was competing. They had a special 3 course meal just for the race. Portions were large as promised and we were able to share one dinner between the two of us (neither of us is a big eater) and went away full. The salad was serviceable (dressing was a little bland), but the spaghetti with meat sauce was excellent. For dessert we had a simple fruit cup and it was fine. They also served herb bread. Our waiter was excellent. He didn't make us feel bad that we were sharing a meal. The price was reasonable. Obviously we can only comment on one dinner, but what we did have was very good. We appreciated the special race menu as well.
- une place haut de gamme à tremblanCtamboDined on 8/27/2014Les entrées sont excellentents ainsi que les desserts. les pâtes maison sont fraîches et délicieusesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice!GRRRRTDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I were in Mont Tremblant during the week of Aug 25th. Everybody had recommended Coco Pazzo. They were so right. The staff were outstanding constantly ensuring everything was perfect. It was a beautiful night so we ate outside on the terrace. We both started with salads. Traditonal for my wife and ceasar for me. My wife had the CAVATELLI AFFUMICATA and I had the SCALOPPINE DI VITELLO PICCATA. Everything was great. It was sooo good! We made the right choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the foodCHRISKYDined on 8/23/2014Two couples had an excellent Sat. evening dinner on their outdoor patio. The food was excellent. Our choices were green salads, smoked trout, stuffed manicotti, 2 vegetarian pasta dishes, orecchiette with rapini and Italian sausage. we also shared an excellent bottle of Bardolino. The only thing I would like to see on this menu is a few more bottles of wine that are more reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForgettableMaxieVIPDined on 8/16/2014Booked for dinner here the night before the Mt. Tremblant Ironman. The place was busy and it was raining so no outside tables. Service was professional if a little disengaged. Food was good but not great - I had 2 appetizers (beef carpaccio and caprese salad). Two companions had mushroom ravioli - one as a starter and one as a main (small portion for the price) - and also the trout appetizer. Food came out FAST - did not make for a leisurely evening but our son was doing the Ironman so an early morning start for all of us. While there are many places to eat in Mt. Tremblant, they are aimed at skiers so lots of pizza, burgers etc. This place could be considered more high end but frankly, it felt like it was stuck in the 1980s to me.
- Not worth the price you paylozaDined on 8/9/2014Overpriced. Food was clean & well presented but the taste was just OK, nothing out of the ordinary. I had the Chef's creation for the day, so it should have been the best they had... The kids portions were too small. My 3 year old ate her whole plate, which almost never happens, & she was still hungry.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014We had a great dinner but the prices were a little too high, especially for the wine selection. Otherwise an outstanding evening.Special Features:
- Superbe / SuperbCharlesMVIPDined on 7/5/2014Une belle surprise, autant les entrées que les plats principaux. Étonnant de retrouver un bon resto italien dans le village de Tremblant. Qualité de nourriture exceptionnelle et produits bio au menu. Les pâtes à la dinde fumée = un must. Nous y retournerions certainement. A pleasant surprise, superb starters and main dishes. It was surprising to find such a place in the middle of Tremblant Village. Food quality is exceptionnal, bio/natural ingrediants. Smoked turkey pasta are to die for. Would certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 86 reviews are from the Coco Pazzo - Tremblant reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Food was good. However, overpriced and could have used more spices/garlic especially! Wine prices are extreme.Special Features:
- ChrisDined on 5/25/2014Service was exceptional and friendly. The only problem we had was finding the restaurant with the address.....my wife was wearing 6 inch heels and we walked around about 20 minutes and finally we had to call to locate it. Heels and walking don't really go together! Mt. Tremblant should improve signage or addresses for the restaurants/bars. Food was amazing!Special Features:
- 2 Great mealsCelebration44VIPDined on 5/17/2014While Mt. Tremblant for a MTB race we had the pleasure of dining at Coco Pazzo twice. Both nights we had great meals and great service. The staff remembered us from our first night, and treated us like a regular. Like I said the meals were wonderful!Special Features:
- A foodie's heavenBerylDined on 4/21/2014Family treat: the children loved the pasta and pizza options and then ran off to play in the courtyard outside. Perfect. We, the adults, got to enjoy our food and wine. The smoked trout/avocado/roasted beets concoction is a must for the first course. It is a creation from Coco Pazzo's own chef and the flavours and texture is out of this world. It is hard to single out what to recommend for the main courses but I would have to go for the Calamari and then the duck as a close contender. The crowning 'foodie glory' was a tasters choice dessert plate. We had slices of chocolate pie, cheesecake and 5 different types of homemade ice cream. My particular favourite was the chocolate pie (dark smooth chocolate in a melt in the mouth filling)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014There were four of us and we all really enjoyed the food. The appetizers and mains were all excellent, with very generous portions. The smoked trout and avocado salad appetizer and seafood linguini were especially good. The service was attentive but not rushed at all. We were able to relax, enjoy our wine, and take our time to enjoy each course. The restaurant was busy and the acoustics make it fairly loud, but overall a fun night out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly placeAudreyVIPDined on 3/26/2014Very friendly staff, great food. It was my daughters birthday. I asked for dessert for her and They brought her a piece of cake with a candle! She was surprised!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trembalnt DiningerniedamanDined on 3/22/2014This is a great go to restaurant in Tremblant. The food is always good and for Tremblant, reasonable. I always find the service fast, but usually not personable. When we arrived it was busy, we had reservations, but as the staff kept walking past us at the door where we stood, no acknowledgement, no smiles, no hellos, we were basically in the way. Once you are seated, the servers are very prompt, but it is clear that they are trying to move tables and your role is to order, eat, pay and get out. We have dined here a number of times and my one sentence comment would be: The overall experience would be much better if there was a little personality and a little less transaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serversOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2014The for is very good and well priced. The servers are very good and are calm and attentive despite the fact the venue is very large. I applaud the kitchen for their attention to detail.Special Features:
- Better than most at TremblantFineschmeckerDined on 3/15/2014This restaurant is probably one of the better ones at Tremblant Pesestrian Village. It is a little pricy, but hey, it's Tremblant. The food was prepared well and the service was good. I would return. They've been there 19 years now, which in itself says a lot. Definitely worth a visit. EnjoySpecial Features:
- March breakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014We really enjoyed our dinner at Coco pazzo. The food was awesome and the service very Joyal. Our waitress was very friendly and full of attention for us. Great place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive and terriblebeatrizDined on 3/7/2014the food was not good at all. It was expensive and it does not worth. All the dishes we asked was tasteless. The worst was the risoto and the crostinis.
- Been here many times and willOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/4/2014Been here many times and will continue to do so, never disappointed. Calamari is one of the best I have experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place needs a little bitSashadogVIPDined on 2/22/2014The place needs a little bit more ambiance at inch time. Also, the salad with trout on the lunch menu was fairly bland although the soup was good.
- Food was fantastic Menu selectionsJeffDined on 2/20/2014Food was fantastic Menu selections were very creative Service was extremely friendly and attentive. Terrific all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was very goodDanSoboVIPDined on 2/18/2014Went on my own after a day of skiing. It was a busy place but service didn't suffer. Food was very good. I bit loud for conversation (but I was alone so that didn't matter). Overall good food and service for the money.Special Features:
- Outstandinggg4rebelsDined on 2/18/2014Seven of us dined at Coco Pazzo during a recent ski trip. Every meal was outstanding! Make sure you make reservations!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tremblant Dining ExperienceRubicon13Dined on 2/17/2014We continue to be very impressed with the overall experience at Coco Pazzo. Situated right on the hill at Tremblant, it is good for anyone staying in any of the hotels at the resort, but also worth the drive to the hill if you are staying offsite. We enjoyed the meal but were particularly impressed with the wine selection - one of the few establishments in Tremblant that had options of Oregon wine.Special Features:
- It was a really good mealTheYetiVIPDined on 2/14/2014If you've got extremely high expectations - then this place is going to let you down a bit. It's basic Italian food - nothing special. Decent wine list (our first choice was out of stock) Good cocktails. Nothing wrong, just nothing to rave about.Special Features:
- Fab find at Tremblant!JennDined on 2/14/2014This is our fifth or sixth visit to Coco Pazzo. Food and service are always top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianCharlotteDined on 2/14/2014Great Italian food in a village full of pubs! We ate her twice in four nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must do in The VillageGabDavDined on 2/8/2014We return to our fave, Coco Pazzo, every time we're in Tremblant and we are never disappointed. The menu is well rounded, with many house made specialties, and the great wine list is deep in Italian regional offerings. Have the chef's Risotto. It's worth the wait and my husband describes it as always one the best he's ever had. Beyond the authentic primi/pastas, the lamb, chicken and daily fresh fish are all exceptional. There are quirky tourism videos of Italy and it's beautiful sights playing on large screens and, if you find yourself watching during your meal, the conversation may turn to when you'll be going there. All in all, Coco Pazzo is a wonderful find in Tremblant and a lovely way to treat yourself after a day on the mountain!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceGarfieldDined on 2/8/2014The food quality is super and consistent, and the ambience and service fit with the food and the style perfectly well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service, excellent food!GreatcityVIPDined on 2/8/2014Our waiter helped us make excellent wine and food selections and went beyond what we expected to make sure we had a good time. We had a very successful client dinner there. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Great place to dine.MLRochDined on 1/31/2014One of the better places to dine in the village. It's a bit on the pricey side but so is every other place in the village.
- Always funHPS58VIPDined on 1/31/2014We go to coco pazzo every year we ski or golf in Tremblant. It's always fun.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyPastaloversDined on 1/24/2014My meal, prime rib was great but not worth the $44 dollars. My fiancées pasta was ok, but not great. Over priced, but your in tremblant and they can charge whatever they want.Special Features:
- Expensive but niceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2014Not too many vegetarian options but there was one veg and one vegan option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner on a frosty nightDomandAlDined on 1/4/2014We decided at the last minute to go up to Mont Tremblant on a Saturday night to ski on Sunday as the weather reports were favourable after a week of deep freeze. We were lucky to get a reservation at Coco Pazzo - so easy with open table. Bruschetta starter was a tasty selection of olive tapenade, red peppers and white bean crostini . My husband then had rabbit and I had veal scallopini -both very scrumptious. Our server was delightful , although the place was busy, she was very perky and attentive. Our water glasses were always promptly replenished. Oh yes and we did have a great bottle of wine too !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant In Mont. TremblantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013I have tried all restaurants in Mont. Tremblant. I like a lot of restaurants in Mont. tremblant's village but, Coco Pazzo is bar none the best. To not go there is akin to sheer ignorance. Love the staff, love the food, and love the video of Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find for our first visitMJK99Dined on 12/25/2013Great find for our first visit to Mt. Tremblant. Food was very good and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Our Favourite at TremblantjamesbVIPDined on 12/17/2013Coco Pazzo never fails to impress, and is without doubt our favourite restaurant in Pedestrian Village at base of mountain. Dined there twice during our recent ski vacation, and thoroughly enjoyed - once as party of 2 and other time as part of group of 10. Food and service outstanding as always. Jim.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die forJoePizzDined on 11/23/2013This was a great restaurant. Considering how picky we are with food, it was awesome. The pasta dish was awesome and the risotto was delightful. Unfortunately it was a not so busy night so it was quiet but it didn't bother me at all. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a tasty meal and respects the Italian cuisine. Great Job guys can't wait to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.