Coco Pazzo by AURA
3340 FM 1092 Rd
Missouri City, TX 77459Neighborhood:
Sugar Land / Missouri City
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Coco Pazzo by AURA
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 2814032870
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Frederic Perrier
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Coco Pazzo by AURA
Mediterranean Italian Cuisine with hints of the French Riviera. Another creation of Executive Chef Frederic Perrier (AURA Brasserie, Hoggs n' Chicks) with the same standards seen and tasted in Chefs other restaurants. Coco Pazzo features fresh everything!, Specials that change daily, a professional staff and an ambiance that is meant to soothe. If you are in a hurry, we can take care of you. However, Chef really wants you to Relax...order a fantastically priced bottle of wine, really enjoy and 'taste' your food, save room for a homemade tiramisu perhaps (or plenty others to choose)...and Relax!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Coco Pazzo by AURA - Best Restaurants in Sugar Land / Missouri City ›
Coco Pazzo by AURA reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)romantic (24)fit for foodies (21)special occasion (19)notable wine list (10)good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Worth the drive to Missouri CityHIrvVIPDined on 8/27/2014Arrived at 5:00 and ordered off the "Restaurant Month" menu; other months they offer a Twilight 3-course meal for early diners. We've never had a bad selection off the regular menu either. Nice selection of wines by the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Superior ServiceCher45Dined on 8/26/2014This was my first experience at Coco but I will return in the future. Notable dishes were the Calamari with fried lemons and veggies and the apple tart dessert.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gem!DeeDee52Dined on 8/23/2014Discovered this gem recently. Dined three times in the last two weeks having different dishes each visit. Excellent food each time and very friendly and accommodating staff.Special Features:
- You must hire more help!robinlc3VIPDined on 8/22/2014You have excellent food, but you cannot do business with just one waiter! Took 2.5 hours for dinner on Friday........wayyyyy too long. One waiter, one owner, and several bus boys just cannot handle a crowd and give diners the service and attention they desire. The food is excellent - we had a table of 6. Two ordered from the Houston Restaurant Week menu and the other off the regular menu. The food is as it always is, excellent, top notch, no where else in this part of town can you get such a great meal, it just shouldn't take all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food - great menum2threewhoeatDined on 8/16/2014Love the Aura group of restaurants. Coco Pazzo's menu was wonderful, the hardest part was deciding what to have. As there was 5 of us we shared some appetizers and all of them were delicious. I had the gnocchi dish and it was different from any other gnocchi I've had before but I loved every bite. Our server was friendly and funny and made great suggestions. I would recommend for an adult dinner.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the eveningRandR2014Dined on 8/15/2014Went for a romantic 2nd anniversary dinner with my husband. We chose the Restaurant Week menu, which was limited, but thought we'd give it a try. The food was good, but the portions were small and not the same as if we ordered from the regular menu. Wait staff was excellent, prices are not bad considering the quality of food and the convenience of the restaurant. Their anniversary celebration surprise was sort of hokey...some cotton candy in a glass vessel with a sparkler in it. We had dessert included with our meal. They just should have put the sparkler in one of our desserts. Will go again.Special Features:
- FantasticgobeforetheshowDined on 8/1/2014The ambiance, the food ,the presentation, the service all perfectly delightful!Special Features:
- Staff and Food ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Heard about from friend. Great place, great food. Amazing specials and affordable wine list.Special Features:
- Mark in Sugar LandMark11Dined on 7/8/2014Went with friends to this restaurant. First time for all. Had been to Aura's restaurant in Town Center and it was comparable. Food is very good but not "I can't wait to come back" good. Service is outstanding and price wasn't bad. Tomato basil soup was some of the best I've had with great consistency and flavor. All the food was served hot which I like. Just wasn't good enough to make it a "neighborhood gem" on Open Table.
- Excellent foodfoodfanDined on 7/3/2014The special was excellent and the kids loved their pasta. I had a wonderful birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian in Missouri City!KatoDined on 6/21/2014I found this place just using OPEN Table... and also found its sister restaurant in TownSquare in Sugarland the same way. (French version). The meatball appetizers were to die... the sauce and the mushrooms delicious. I had veal marsala... and no the veal was NOT tough... but perfect... and the sauce wonderful. It was served over mashed potatoes with asparagus or some type of green vegetable that was delectable. (I grew up hating green things... but these were wonderful.) I'm looking forward to coming back to see what they would do with an ordinary plate of spaghetti and meatballs. I will be back soon... and many times.Special Features:
- Food QualityWayneDined on 6/20/2014We have been longtime diners at Aura and CoCo Pazzo. For an, "Italian Restaurant", their menu seems to be sorely lacking in typical dishes. Our meal this last Friday night was only fair. A diner at our next table wanted a veal dish. He was told that their was no veal on the menu, but they would try and make a veal pasta. Their pasta dishes have way too much pasta, enough for two people. We are really sorry that they are not doing better, as we really like Michelle and Fredric and their family.Special Features:
- What a Wonderful Birthday DinnerTJTJVIPDined on 6/18/2014I celebrated by birthday with my family of four. We each ordered a separate entree and the food was out of this world. We will definitely dine at Coco Pazzo in the future. This little restaurant is a neighborhood gem so it is very important to make reservations or you may not get a table. Every table in the restaurant was occuppied the whole time we were there until 15 minutes before closing. We had trouble finding the place because the map shows the restaurant over 1 mile to the north and on the opposite of FM 1092. The restaurant is in the Missouri City Township just north of Highway 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Coco Pazzo is a quaint italian restuarant located in Missouri Texas within a strip center but you would never know once inside this estblishment. The ambiance is a romantic setting for a special occasion and the staff is accomodating and on top of their game. The food presentation is delightful and portions are reasonable and not overwhelming.Special Features:
- The best!SherryDined on 6/4/2014This is such a lovely little restaurant. The food is always excellent. I love the intimate atmosphere. I always feel very special when we done there. Highly recommended for any occasion - special or just because you deserve a lovely dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food.SkydiverDined on 5/31/2014Only complaint was the air conditioning was not keeping up- it was VERY warm. In the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice placeyulya51Dined on 5/13/2014This is a great restaurant. I would recommend it to everybody, who likes delicious, sophisticated food and quiet, cozy atmosphere. No kids, please - they will not enjoy the food, and we will not enjoy their active and, sometimes disruptive presence. (I love kids, but there should be all-adult places for oh-so-rare escape).Special Features:
- Delicious Surprise!FoodieJaneDined on 5/7/2014Delightful experience & amazing food! We brought our daughter to Coco Pazzo's for her birthday dinner. We enjoyed every bite! For her birthday dessert they brought out a fluffy mound of blueberry flavored cotton candy in a a beautiful glass with a sparkler lit!!! You should have seen the look on her face! Tasty ending to an unforgettable meal. We'll definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 62 reviews are from the Coco Pazzo by AURA reviews archive.
- Good valueDiscoveringHoustonCuisineDined on 5/3/2014Had a casual dinner with friends. The service was friendly; the food was delivered hot; the prices were a great value. We enjoyed good food at a local neighborhood establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Ft. BendgullbyrdDined on 4/12/2014Coco Pazzo might be the best restaurant in Ft. Bend. Because it's tucked away in an aging strip center, you might not be tempted to try it. Try it anyway. If you like good food and wine, you'll be amazed to find that a place this good is in Mo City. My last dinner was lamb shank osso bucco with mint pesto gnocchi and it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharmingFielderDined on 3/25/2014We had a delightful dinning experience and we will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great !dimarDined on 3/21/2014We had a wonderful dinner here! A very special restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent qualityMommymonetDined on 3/8/2014Good ambiance for conversation and consistent food quality make this restaurant one of our neighborhood favorites. We tend to order from their specials and they vary regularly. Desserts don't vary much. Wait staff disappointed that we did not order (overheard kitchen talk). But we just were full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Fort Bend countyBillJDined on 2/28/2014Enjoyed an early dinner with my wife and a friend. Specials were interesting and mine was well prepared. My wife enjoys their Salmon and the apple dessert is a treat. Comfortable dining, good service, and fine wine with the time to enjoy it. We will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's surprise!NickDined on 2/14/2014I had booked at coco pazzo on opentable for valentine's day hoping for a pleasant surprise. However, the night had turned out mostly unpleasant. We had to wait extra 30 minutes upon our appointment's time like most couples that had booked for their table that night. The young receptionist told us the delay happens because of the computer's problem. I almost forgive the restaurant for this delay until my wife told me that she heard the lady that sat next to our table had thanked the waiter for fitted her in this busiest day. The first and second courses of the valentine's menu tasted good except for the crab soup. For main courses, lobster fettuccine was a disappointment. The lobster was over cooked and it tasted rubbery. Terrible seafood.
- Valentine dateVanthaManDined on 2/13/2014We went on Thursday to avoid the Friday night (Valentine's Day) crowds.. we were seated at a table set for 4, and after the waiter cleared the extra places I discovered I had no fork. That was the worst event of the evening. All the waiters were friendly but not intrusive, the food was fantastic. The other thing that got my attention was that we ordered wine by the glass, and it seemed we were not served a full glass. They use very large wine glasses, and ours came a little over 1/4 full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice hidden delightBillDined on 2/13/2014We went here for Valentine's Day a day early. Very good food and pleasant staff. Hope to come back many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointedrobinlc3VIPDined on 1/31/2014This is our fourth time dining here. Nothing has changed, food, service - excellent! I just cant say enough about this restaurant. So glad we found this hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had three couples in ourStraightShooterDined on 1/24/2014We had three couples in our group, and all had a great time. The food was simply excellent. The beet and goat cheese salad is a great combo. The trout was quite good and the Osso Buco was just right. The group shared the dessert trio of apple tart, profiterols and bread pudding which were all good, but the bread pudding was spot on! I am a wine guy. While the wine list is fairly limited, there were some nice selections. Our waiter was a hoot; he made us feel like we were regulars at Coco Pazzo...could be a self-fulfilling prophecy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServiceDavidDined on 1/11/2014Coco Pazzo is tucked away in a suburban strip area, but offers outstanding food at very reasonable prices. The restaurant is, of course, Italian, but the menu choices include far more than pasta. Our dishes were prepared and presented perfectly. The waitstaff was attendant without being intrusive. The ambience is very nice -- family friendly, but also very appropriate for a romantic dinenr or business meeting. They serve wine and beer, but no other alcohol. The wine list reasonable. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Always count on a good eveningHappycamperDined on 1/3/2014We really enjoy coming here. Everything is reliably good and there's just a nice vibe here. It's professional without being pretentious. The food is very good, but not overpriced. Once little thing I appreciate is that when the waiter tells you the daily specials, he also lets you know what the price is -- it's a pet peeve that I often have to ask at other restaurants. We'll keep coming back, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve WinnerFlatworldDined on 12/31/2013Though I hadn't been to the restaurant before, I made a group reservation for New Year's Eve based on friends' recommendations. We were not disappointed. We tried different entrees from the prix fixe menu, and all seemed happy with their choices. We all had the lobster bisque and loved it. My steak was so tender that I didn't need a steak knife--and the sauce was heavenly. We were delighted to find that we could comfortably carry on a conversation amid the other diners and we could even hear the music in the background. We've been to so many New Year's Eve dinners where we had to shout at each other; based on the food and ambiance, we couldn't have made a better choice than Coco Pazzo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSugarfansDined on 12/28/2013My husband and I had our anniversary dinner there last week. Our waiter was so enjoyable and always there to tend to our needs. The rack of lamb was tender and delicious and my husband equally enjoyed his veal. All was cooked to perfection and our meal was topped off with a decadent but delightful white chocolate bread pudding . We will be returning!Special Features:
- Delightful dining with a surpriseJayWDined on 12/21/2013The restaurant is tucked into a charming strip mall on a major road in the area, but was a challenge to find at night. Once in the door, it had a relaxed, warm, and intimate atmosphere. The wait staff was solicitous and efficient. The menu offerings were interesting. We chose the vegetarian options and were pleased with our selections - Portobello mushroom appetizer and eggplant entrées. The pasta side was a mac-and-cheese that took away from the meal. All went well until the waiter charged another table's bill to my credit card. The staff and owners apologized profusely and were very clear to show me how the mistake was corrected. We'll return to discover their other culinary offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On our Regular RotationSethVIPDined on 12/21/2013We eat here regularly and have never had a bad meal. Their apple tart is as good as any we had in Paris.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Gem not to be Missed!GoodtoGoDined on 11/23/2013We thought Coco Pazzo was quite a find last Saturday. From the time we walked in we found the entire staff to be on their game. Only "slight" I would have on the entire experience is that they did not have any Italian beers. My girlfriend and I had a wonderful spinach salad. She had a minestrone soup (more like a tasty stew) and I had a trout special with spinach, it was superb. The staff all worked together at the tables to make sure we were taken care of. We shared the triple taste dessert and it was a huge hit with espresso. We loved the hanging glass wall, the elegant lighting and of course the staff made this an unexpected surprise. We will definitely be back and soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local resturantAggie69VIPDined on 11/23/2013Wine list has been reduced since our last visit but the food is still outstanding. Our group of four had two fish and two pasta dishes and everyone loved their meal.Special Features:
- I always enjoy a meal at CocoMikeVIPDined on 11/16/2013I always enjoy a meal at Coco Pazzo. The food and service are always good. Limited wine list, but several nice reasonably priced bottles are available.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Secret!!!robinlc3VIPDined on 11/14/2013Moving soon to Missouri City and have been trying out some of the restaurants in advance. This is it - the hidden gem. Food is first rate, service is excellent - prices are good - just an excellent restaurant. Cant wait till we move and can come here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first time asrobinlc3VIPDined on 11/8/2013This was our first time as we are new to the neighborhood............wont be our last. Food and service were out of this world. Only downside would be that our waiter, Alessandro, was finishing out his last night at Coco Pazzo. Very disappointing to hear - he made our night with food and wine suggestions - all bang on! But - we will be back and hope everything is still perfection. I had the salmon and my daughter had the pasta bolognese - both were excellent, and for dessert we shared the white chocolate bread pudding - again, simply perfect! Great suggestion on a sauvignon blanc wine also - cant wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.