Cobblestone Wine Bar - Naramata Heritage Inn
3625 1st Street
Naramata, BC V0H 1N0Neighborhood:
Penticton / Naramata
Fusion / EclecticPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Cobblestone Wine Bar - Naramata Heritage Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.naramatainn.com/wine-bar.php
- Phone: 2504966808x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Thomas Render
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Tammi 2504966808x
- Entertainment: Occasional jazz/contemporary music nights
A word from Cobblestone Wine Bar - Naramata Heritage Inn
Come and savour the ambiance of a time gone by at the Naramata Heritage Inn, featuring the Cobblestone Wine Bar. Serving the finest food and wines from the region, the Cobblestone focuses on products from within a 100 mile radius. Open for lunch and dinner the Wine Bar offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere with a large patio to soak up the warm summer evenings. We look forward to making your visit a memorable occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cobblestone Wine Bar - Naramata Heritage Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not up to heritage settingSkipperVIPDined on 10/10/2013Service was good, but unfortunately the food was mediocre at best. The charming character of the old inn is diminished by the moldy old building smell.Special Features:
- Another Okanagan gemwinetouristDined on 9/27/2013After a week of spectacular meals at several Okanagan wineries, we were not disappointed. This basement room may not have views, but the welcome was warm and the service was very good on a busy Friday evening (the noise level was high). The wine list was primarily (only?) Naramata wineries, well-chosen, many by the glass. My wife and I split a flight of 5 2-oz glasses, in keeping with our winery tour vacation, and allowing us to match each dish. The food was well prepared and presented. Salad dressing was tasty, mushroom soup very flavourful, scallops and halibut perfectly cooked, and accompaniments well chosen and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Restored InnIMHODined on 8/30/2013Terrific spot in the little village of Naramata. It's under energetic new management. The interior of the bar in this old Inn that was fully restored in the early 2000s was delightful, but we ate outside on a lovely, multi- level patio. The food and service were exceptional....this is a local food to fork type of place at its best. A local winery sponsored a fabulous mo-town dinner/dance show.Special Features:
- mostly good but also disappointingasp8Dined on 8/3/2013the food, ambience and service were very good. The portion sizes were quite small for the money and therefore the experience was disappointing.
- Descent foodshuckersfanDined on 8/1/2013Descent food and venue. Very noisy to the point of discomfort.Special Features:
- Relax and enjoySunshine99Dined on 7/23/2013We have been to this restaurant before and as always we can expect excellent service , varied menu and gourmet offerings. As a vegetarian there are always several items on the menu to chose from. We enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and great food. After spending the day at areas wineries - this was a cool and great place to end the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2013We started here the night before our reservation to test out the wine selection and an appetizer and so glad we did. The staff was extremely helpful and we sampled two flights of wine and the scallops, which were just delectable! Dinner the next night was even better. What a chef! The best lamb we have ever had, excellent staff suggestions on wine pairings, and the ambiance was perfect. I would highly recommend. Excellent value as well. KellySpecial Features:
- Spendy wine bar @ end of the roadOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/14/2013A very good meal was had, but our wallet was emptied. When empty, relatively quiet, but revelers arrived at 10pm (!) to celebrate. Good for them, but it kinda made us want to finish up and go. Charcuterie platter was excellent. Scallop appy quite tasty. Prices were comparable to similar kinds of places, but I just didn't expect to spend so much. Although I enjoyed our experience, I don't think I'd make the effort to go back--it's an effort to get there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.