Cobblestone Tavern & Grille
1438 Liberty Road
Eldersburg, MD 21784Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cobblestone Tavern & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cobblestonetavern.com/
- Phone: 4107957001
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Daily: 11:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Offer a variety of buffet selections and ala carte menu's to custom tailor a menu to any event.
- Private Party Facilities: We have two private dining facilities to accomodate up to 60 guest, for both private and corporate events.
- Private Party Contact: Bobby Mitchell 4107957001
- Entertainment: We offer a variety of live entertainment throughout the week and on weekends. Check out cobblestonetavern.com under events for all the upcoming entertainment.
A word from Cobblestone Tavern & Grille
We are a locally owned and operated full service casual restaurant & tavern. We provide a comfortable atmosphere with our casual dining room, tavern, and private facilities. Our menu ranges from classics such as burgers and wings, fresh cut steaks, seafood, and signature dishes. Our tavern is located not to interfere with diners and provide a sports atmosphere with 7 large HD televisions, 18 draft selections, and a full bar. We offer discounted drinks Mon-Fri from 11:30-7pm and a $5 food menu from 3-5pm.*at the bar only* Join us for football as the crowd supports the local team and we have the NFL Ticket for those who cheer for teams from other cities. We hope to see you for the areas best in food, entertainment, friends, and value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cobblestone Tavern & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- The experience was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2013The experience was great. Food was also. We frequent the Cobblestone.Special Features:
- Just OK.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013I expected more people in the restaurant portion for a Friday night. We were a foursome and there were only about 4 other tables at 7pm. Made us wonder why. Food was good. Drink prices were very good.Special Features:
- Have been here before forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013Have been here before for lunch and dinner. We've never had a bad meal here. This trip the diners had the mussel appetizer (one per couple is ample)and the salmon, filet, and chicken marsala entrees and all were very happy. Bar in the back was hopping with the Ravens-Broncos playoff game, but the dining room was relatively quiet.
- The food was good. But nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012The food was good. But nothing special. But nothing jumped out at me that would make me rush back. The crab cake was average. That was disappointing because the waitress recommended it and it was my birthday dinner. The lobster appetizer the waitress recommended was good and the pasta dish was good.Special Features: