Coach's Corner Grill
333 E. Jefferson, Ste 110
Phoenix, AZ 85004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Coach's Corner Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.coachscornergrill.com/
- Phone: (602) 293-3332
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer a customizable catering menu.
- Cross Street: 4th St.
- Public Transit: The Jefferson St. exit of the Light Rail is located 20ft from our front door.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Our restaurant is located on the East corner of the Jefferson St. Parking Garage & there is metered parking on the street. We offer free lunch time parking Monday - Friday from 11am-3pm (provided there is no daytime event being held at the nearby sports arenas.) To obtain a parking pass, please visit www.coachscornergrill.com & print the free parking coupon. Please present coupon to the parking garage attendant.
A word from Coach's Corner Grill
Coach's Corner Grill is an upscale sports bar located directly adjacent to the Arizona Diamondbacks & Phoenix Suns' stadiums. We offer a variety of delicious food ranging from burgers to salads to sandwiches & appetizers. Our full bar boasts over 30 specialty cocktails & 15 popular beers on draft. Great for lunches, parties, pre-game & post-game entertainment!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Coach's Corner Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Sports bar convenient to ball parktravlrovr55Dined on 4/1/2014Sports bar with perfect location across from Chase Field. Get there early on game night -- the place was packed. REALLY noisy, but it wasn't unexpected. Not a choice for a romantic dinner. Serving staff was great, food was good and decent variety. We'll go back. Now if they could guarantee our team would win!Special Features:
- Scottsdale JGMJSMAZVIPDined on 3/31/2014If you are downtown Phoenix for a concert, sporting event, convention, or just want a fantastic meal within a "cool, trendy environment", Coach's Corner Grill is a cannot miss restaurant. NOT typical bar food; this place has upscale food, cocktails, wine, and craft beers, plus outstanding service with wonderful friendly servers. Solid number of HD TV's throughout the place, and a large, comfortable patio area are added positive touches.Special Features:
- Perfect Meet Up Spot Before EventsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2014This was the perfect place to meet up for a drink and some food before a downtown PHX sporting event. It was a double event night with the Suns and Dbacks playing and Coach's Corner is right between them. The fact that they take reservations saved us at least 45 minutes. Ambiance was typical of a sports bar on a Friday evening with lots of energy, TVs, and fans of all teams playing that night. The food, however, was anything but typical. Everything was a step above normal bar food. The steak sandwich was outstanding and tender. The nachos feature thick artisan style chips with homemade queso. Even though it was packed the service was friendly. We never had an empty glass and the food was ready pretty quickly. A great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a place for aOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/22/2014Looking for a place for a sandwich before a concert that took reservations. IWas a bit concerned because they still had availability. Was very pleasantly surprised! The food was excellent. The wait staff was wonderful - even with the busy restaurant. The owner came by and checked on us. Would recommend highly for a quick meal before (and probably after) a sporting event or concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the PlaceBeach5Dined on 1/19/2014I wanted to met my girlfriend in downtown which is the middle spot for us. I found Coach's to meet her to watch the Football playoff Games. I loved the place. The service was excellent, the food was great and atmoshere was perfect. I want to take my husband there. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Obviously good for sportsGFdinerVIPDined on 1/18/2014Obviously good for sports fans before or after a game. For a good lunch--not so much.
- Justin timberlake outtingBossyCDined on 12/2/2013Myself and some friends went here before a concert. Good bar/restaurant scene. Laid back and hip. Enjoyed ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gets the job donedanakVIPDined on 11/22/2013We were going to a show at the Ice House and this was one of the closest restaurants we could find, since there aren't any in that area. Michael Buble was at US Airways center that night, so there were a lot of older folks in there. The service was fine--not bad, not great. We got our food in a reasonable amount of time. We had the lobster bisque (which was decent, probably out of a can), we shared a caesar salad and the chicken panini. The salad was good--served as whole romaine leaves. The sandwich was also good, fries would have been good (they are the kind I like: the skinny ones), but they were not hot. All in all, it's a good place to go before a game or event, but I wouldn't head there otherwise.Special Features:
- Nice and Quiet at LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/12/2013A couple of friends and I tried Coach's Corner Grill for lunch on a weekday as we work nearby. It was fairly quiet and empty, which I am sure it would not be before a game. Our food was very well-prepared, although it took a bit longer than it should have to get to the table. Between us, we had the Fitness Platter (hummus and veggies), and a couple of different salads. We were all very happy with the freshness and quality of our food, and the lunch menu selection. We'll definitely go again, especially to avoid the crowds in all the lunch spots closer to Central and Washington!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food, Slow serviceTouristofLifeVIPDined on 8/21/20133 of us went for lunch on a weekday. The restaurant had plenty of open tables when we arrived, but close to full by the time we left. Our server was fairly prompt in taking our order & bringing out beverages, but the food took over 35 minutes to come out. When I asked the server about our meals she said that she had just asked & the chef was plating them. My guess is that the order was lost somewhere because our food choices weren't time consuming . Everyone around us was eating & hadn't been there any earlier than we were. When the food came out it was tasty & prepared as it was supposed to be. During our meal the manager came by to apologize for the delay, but no discount was offered. I would give them another try since they're new.