Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
42920 Broadlands Boulevard
Ashburn, VA 20148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clydes.com/
- Phone: (571) 209-1200
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Keith Fedorko
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Many of our dining and bar areas may be used for private and semi-private events.
- Private Party Facilities: Several rooms may be reserved for private events, from 6-150. Our seasonal outdoor dining features a pond, tall trees, beautiful landscaping, and is a unique setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A small private bar is available for private dining or receptions for 10-75. The Audubon Rooms, with their own bar, allows for separate reception and dining space. And the Samuel French Tavern, with its original fireplace, and whimsical wall mural, is the perfect spot for a private dinner or meeting for up to 8 people. Two upstairs private dining rooms work well for business meetings, luncheons, cocktail parties and dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Carroll 5712091200x
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday & Saturday nights in the Audubon Bar.
Live music Saturday evenings.
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, Nov 27, 2014
Christmas Eve Dinner on Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014
New Year's Eve on Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014
A word from Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, located in beautiful Loudoun County, just minutes from Dulles Airport and Leesburg, VA, is open daily for lunch and dinner, and serves weekend brunch. Made up of 4 antique buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, Willow Creek Farm is truly a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Seasonal outside dining. Several rooms that may be used for private events, and two private dining rooms. The rooms are filled with a variety of original artwork - from weathervanes and antique signs, to an original collection of Audubon prints, to restored 19th century carriages and sleds. ********************************************************************** Clyde's Willow Creek Farm accepts reservations online for parties of 4 or less- To make reservations for parties of 5 or more, please call Clyde's Willow Creek Farm at 571-209-1200. **********************************************************************Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm reviews from OpenTable diners
252 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (146)good for groups (142)neighborhood gem (110)great for lunch (104)great for outdoor dining (102)great for brunch (81)fit for foodies (76)romantic (72)kid-friendly (57)hot spot (42)vibrant bar scene (41)notable wine list (40)scenic view (39)late-night find (20)Show More
- Very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2014For a middle of the week casual dining experience Clyde's Willow Creek Farm was the place to be. On a cold fall evening the fireplaces in the dining room were an added treat. The wait staff were knowledgeable, friendly and available just when you needed them, Great vodka martini but the bar should be stocked with blue cheese stuffed olives. The prime rib special was high quality and just what the doctor ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great servicehuskyeckoDined on 11/18/2014We went there to celebrate my 4-year-old twins' birthday. My husband requested a special room and the manager Stacy Lane gave us a warm welcome and led us to the nice room we requested and make sure we were happy with everything. That was the best experience we have ever had at the Clydes. Stacy made us so happy that we definitely will go back more often and also have our staff holiday party host there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JulzDined on 11/15/2014Beautiful restaurant; good food; sometimes poor service. As always, it just depends on who waited on you!Special Features:
- Less than impressedDisappointedDined on 11/15/2014Clyde's is a beautiful restaurant, however, I was not impressed with our dining experience. I ordered a burger for my one year old and it was pretty red in spots. A burger for a child should not be undercooked. I didn't have him eat it all and asked for a little more applesauce, the side that came with his burger. We were charged for this. I have never been to a restaurant that didn't happily give us a little more fruit, or whatever the side may be, for my child without charging us for an extra side.Special Features:
- DeliciousBethDined on 11/14/2014Best dinner I've had out in ages and the rest of my party agree!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ClydesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014I have been to all the Clydes in the area, this has the best service and ambiance. Love the wine list and food is always different and yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful venue, spectacular foodHungryVIPDined on 11/12/2014Second time I have been to Clydes WCF and it does not disappoint. WCF is a beautiful venue and my guests were impressed with how well it had been restored and decorated. The menu was a great choice of Clydes favorites and desserts were super. We had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Venue, Fair FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/11/2014The Venue was beautiful and visually appealing. But the food and service were mediocre.Special Features:
- An Incredible Place to Eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2014Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is a wonderful place to dine! The food, service, and ambiance are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Monday lunch!CND47Dined on 11/10/2014Enjoyed a leisure, conversation-filled lunch. Server provided informed insight on menu items, wines, etc. He recognized our lunch-time goal was conversation...and provided excellent service within that framework! This is my 3rd experience at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm - I love the consistency of service and food quality/presentation.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A go to when quality is desiredcatsDined on 11/7/2014Clyde's is a great place to dine when you want to move away from the run of the mill style of dining. It is consistently elegant, the food is good and the overall atmosphere is very nice. I like to dine with one or more friends as one can have a conversation and laugh without causing discomfort to others.Special Features:
- EatntellDined on 11/7/2014Meals and wine are a good value. The atmosphere and service are good. The bar is away from the dinning area. Perfect place to go for a relaxing dinner or brunch as a couple, family, or large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReunionReunionDined on 11/5/2014Caught up with a fellow grad who I hadn't seen in several years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A consistent local spotnofranchisesaloudDined on 11/1/2014I live close to Clyde's at Willow, but that isn't the only reason I go, I go based on their consistent food quality and good service, and reasonable prices. I used to travel to this location (one of their several in the Wash DC Metro Area) when I lived about 25 miles away, for special occasions. Now that I live close, I go at least once or twice a month. I always bring my out of town guests here as it's one of the few local chains that is consistent with their quality, change the menu enough for seasonal adds, and keep their anchor dishes on the menu, only sometimes changing the seasonal sides that accompany it. They have live music/DJs on Fri & Sat nights. The outdoor patio is very nice and pleasant also, weather/seasons permitting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- late checkPure1Money1SpenderDined on 11/1/2014The food was great the service was off a little, waited 27 minutes for our check to be delivered to us, otherwise was a great night with friends and family.Special Features:
- Saturday brunchMRichar287VIPDined on 11/1/2014Had the Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon. Barely a slice of salmon, English muffins were cold and hard and yolks were overlooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as always!TNVADined on 10/31/2014This is a unique and great place to eat. Clyde's never disappoints!Special Features:
- NICE birthday outingHoyBDined on 10/28/2014We like the menu selections--variety at not too expensive a charge. The service is always attentive. The garden room (we guess that's what they call it!)offers a nice setting--'noisy] enough to be vibrant without inhibiting across the table conversation. One of us is visually impaired (but not blind). When I ask for a table with enough light to read the menu, I get it. On this occasion, we each chose the chef's specialty of scallops over a bed of basmati rice and sauteed vegetable strips with a terrayaki sauce.. When I made the Open Table reservation, I specified that it was my wife's birthday. We were treated appropriately--at reception and at table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointMoppetVIPDined on 10/26/2014In terms of ambiance, this is definitely the most interesting Clyde's I've been to. It feels very inn-like with its old fashioned chairs and its foye entrance. As far as the food goes, everything was both beautiful and delicious, as it almost always is at Clyde's. I doubt you'll view any meal here as a wasted trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!DeliciousDined on 10/26/2014Benedict variation notable, crab was moist and tender. Brunch selection is very good. Bloody Mary and Mimosa's were exceptional. Warm cinnamon coffee cake was a nice addition. Service is quick and efficient.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood FindDonJulioDined on 10/23/2014I love the food, decor, and atmosphere of this restaurant. Highly Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Place to Eat!SavemeaseatDined on 10/23/2014I always love eating at Clyde's. The menue was geared to the Fall and is always dependably delicious, i always feel that I get GREAt ,value for a reasonable price! It is always clean ( most important) , friendly people, great service and awesome atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceBobandJudyDined on 10/22/2014We have always been very pleased with the food and service of your establishment and would highly recommend it to "all" our friends and neighbors.Special Features:
- Outstanding!Happybday2meDined on 10/22/2014Excellent meal!!! The Willow Creek location is absolutely breathtaking. It was my birthday and we traveled from Potomac Mills to dine. It was definitely worth every single mile. The Fall menu was well prepared to compliment the Season. This 49th Birthday was just simply the best! Many thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service, nothing special.DisappointedDined on 10/19/2014It was my first time at Clydes, although the other three in our party had been there at least once. We were seated promptly. That was the best thing I can say. The food was far less than I ever expected. I had pumpkin ravioli. The first thing I noticed was that it looked exactly like the pumpkin ravioli I had just purchased at Costco. The sauce had hardly any flavor. I think the rest of the group would say the same about their meals, that it was nothing more than average. The most disappointing was the desert. The pumpkin cake was hard, dense and dry. The apple cobbler was average with hardly any ice cream. The service was average.Special Features:
- Good Brunch, Good GranolaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014I recently came to Clyde's to meet friends for brunch. I got the fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait. Everything was delicious, especially the seasonal fruit (figs, apples, pears) and the cinnamon-y granola. My only complaint was that there was barely any yogurt. It was almost like eating a bowl full of dry granola—very good granola, but near dry.Special Features:
- Great timePinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had a combination birthday/anniversary. Food was great- crab cakes, trout, steak, lobster. Service good too. No complaintsSpecial Features:
- Clyde's WillowcreekwillowcreekDined on 10/10/2014This our absolute favorite restaurant. From the best outdoor ambiance in warm weather to the coziest dining areas with fireplaces fpr the colder days...you cannot beat the food and service. I crave the pumpkin ravioli. The best menu ever!Special Features:
- Great Family RestaurantHappyDined on 10/6/2014The menu is extensive, the service great and the food very good.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulLindaDined on 10/5/2014Seasonal menu - well prepared. Always a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 10/5/2014have been there several times and have enjoyed the setting and food every time, whether indoors or outside. Fun place!Special Features:
- Great for brunchDEatonVIPDined on 10/5/2014This is our go-to place for brunch in Ashburn. Food is superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealPinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Went back for the lobster special and it was good again. My wife had the lobster pot-pie which was also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkittlesDined on 10/4/2014Wow this place is huge. Great scenery, great service and great food. A good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde's Bad IdeaTalfrynDined on 10/3/2014Arriving with the check was a slip of paper printed with the latest news items. I came for diner not to be kept aware of what was happening in the world during the last 90 minutes. Worst of all was the first item about ISIS beheading someone. I didn't know if this was a news items or a promo for the next day's menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Place.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014I love this place. Food is fantastic. Service is great. Atmosphere is good. Will come back. Will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service LackingKCLCDined on 9/28/2014Clyde's has the most fabulous outdoor patio area. The brunch menu was outstanding and the food quality/quantity beyond reproach, we really enjoyed our meal. However...service is another story. Our server did not offer us coffee, we had to ask and it took 10 minutes to get it to the table. Slow service is unfortunately part of dining at Clyde's and I found this to be true of any location. It's a shame b/c otherwise I'd give Clyde's a 5 out of 5 - but with the bad service I give the overall experience a 2 out of 5.Special Features:
- Great food!DisneyRunnerDined on 9/27/2014Very nice place to eat. Service was friendly but a smidge slow. Hard to get a refill because another group showed up. Otherwise, the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticBandiDined on 9/24/2014By far and above, the best Clyde's. Fantastic service, food - overall a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Nice Brunch and relaxing strollHDFHTBOYDined on 9/21/2014We met some friends here for brunch as we wanted a nice place with outdoor seating. After brunch we walked looking at the four separate seating areas and one of the waiters asked if we had ever walked out to the working farm. We indicated we had not so he showed us the path. It was a nice walk and we enjoyed see the large garden and barn. I really liked the carriages hanging from the ceiling in one area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.