Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
42920 Broadlands Boulevard
Ashburn, VA 20148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clydes.com/
- Phone: 5712091200x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Keith Fedorko
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Many of our dining and bar areas may be used for private and semi-private events.
- Private Party Facilities: Several rooms may be reserved for private events, from 6-150. Our seasonal outdoor dining features a pond, tall trees, beautiful landscaping, and is a unique setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A small private bar is available for private dining or receptions for 10-75. The Audubon Rooms, with their own bar, allows for separate reception and dining space. And the Samuel French Tavern, with its original fireplace, and whimsical wall mural, is the perfect spot for a private dinner or meeting for up to 8 people. Two upstairs private dining rooms work well for business meetings, luncheons, cocktail parties and dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Carroll 5712091200x
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday & Saturday nights in the Audubon Bar.
Live music Friday and Saturday Evenings.
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, Nov 27, 2014
Christmas Eve Dinner on Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014
New Year's Eve on Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014
A word from Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, located in beautiful Loudoun County, just minutes from Dulles Airport and Leesburg, VA, is open daily for lunch and dinner, and serves weekend brunch. Made up of 4 antique buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, Willow Creek Farm is truly a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Seasonal outside dining. Several rooms that may be used for private events, and two private dining rooms. The rooms are filled with a variety of original artwork - from weathervanes and antique signs, to an original collection of Audubon prints, to restored 19th century carriages and sleds. ********************************************************************** Clyde's Willow Creek Farm accepts reservations online for parties of 4 or less- To make reservations for parties of 5 or more, please call Clyde's Willow Creek Farm at 571-209-1200. **********************************************************************Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm reviews from OpenTable diners
256 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)good for groups (116)neighborhood gem (111)great for outdoor dining (110)great for lunch (96)great for brunch (82)fit for foodies (66)romantic (60)kid-friendly (56)scenic view (42)vibrant bar scene (37)hot spot (30)notable wine list (29)late-night find (18)Show More
- Food and service, nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014It was my first time at Clydes, although the other three in our party had been there at least once. We were seated promptly. That was the best thing I can say. The food was far less than I ever expected. I had pumpkin ravioli. The first thing I noticed was that it looked exactly like the pumpkin ravioli I had just purchased at Costco. The sauce had hardly any flavor. I think the rest of the group would say the same about their meals, that it was nothing more than average. The most disappointing was the desert. The pumpkin cake was hard, dense and dry. The apple cobbler was average with hardly any ice cream. The service was average.Special Features:
- Good Brunch, Good GranolaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014I recently came to Clyde's to meet friends for brunch. I got the fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait. Everything was delicious, especially the seasonal fruit (figs, apples, pears) and the cinnamon-y granola. My only complaint was that there was barely any yogurt. It was almost like eating a bowl full of dry granola—very good granola, but near dry.Special Features:
- Great timePinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had a combination birthday/anniversary. Food was great- crab cakes, trout, steak, lobster. Service good too. No complaintsSpecial Features:
- Clyde's WillowcreekwillowcreekDined on 10/10/2014This our absolute favorite restaurant. From the best outdoor ambiance in warm weather to the coziest dining areas with fireplaces fpr the colder days...you cannot beat the food and service. I crave the pumpkin ravioli. The best menu ever!Special Features:
- Great Family RestaurantHappyDined on 10/6/2014The menu is extensive, the service great and the food very good.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulLindaDined on 10/5/2014Seasonal menu - well prepared. Always a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 10/5/2014have been there several times and have enjoyed the setting and food every time, whether indoors or outside. Fun place!Special Features:
- Great for brunchDEatonVIPDined on 10/5/2014This is our go-to place for brunch in Ashburn. Food is superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealPinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Went back for the lobster special and it was good again. My wife had the lobster pot-pie which was also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkittlesDined on 10/4/2014Wow this place is huge. Great scenery, great service and great food. A good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde's Bad IdeaTalfrynDined on 10/3/2014Arriving with the check was a slip of paper printed with the latest news items. I came for diner not to be kept aware of what was happening in the world during the last 90 minutes. Worst of all was the first item about ISIS beheading someone. I didn't know if this was a news items or a promo for the next day's menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Place.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014I love this place. Food is fantastic. Service is great. Atmosphere is good. Will come back. Will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service LackingKCLCDined on 9/28/2014Clyde's has the most fabulous outdoor patio area. The brunch menu was outstanding and the food quality/quantity beyond reproach, we really enjoyed our meal. However...service is another story. Our server did not offer us coffee, we had to ask and it took 10 minutes to get it to the table. Slow service is unfortunately part of dining at Clyde's and I found this to be true of any location. It's a shame b/c otherwise I'd give Clyde's a 5 out of 5 - but with the bad service I give the overall experience a 2 out of 5.Special Features:
- Great food!DisneyRunnerDined on 9/27/2014Very nice place to eat. Service was friendly but a smidge slow. Hard to get a refill because another group showed up. Otherwise, the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticBandiDined on 9/24/2014By far and above, the best Clyde's. Fantastic service, food - overall a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Nice Brunch and relaxing strollHDFHTBOYDined on 9/21/2014We met some friends here for brunch as we wanted a nice place with outdoor seating. After brunch we walked looking at the four separate seating areas and one of the waiters asked if we had ever walked out to the working farm. We indicated we had not so he showed us the path. It was a nice walk and we enjoyed see the large garden and barn. I really liked the carriages hanging from the ceiling in one area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happydorfVIPDined on 9/20/2014Clyde's Wilow Creek is my favorite of the Clyde's group in the DC area. Service is friendly, food hot and appetizing, and ambience are the best that the group has to offer. Willow creek is my first choice when eating at the establishments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Not just a dinner but a wonderful experience. Spent 2 hours there. Walking trail to farm and got a tour from the farmer. Amazing food for a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDiningluvDined on 9/19/2014We got together to celebrate my birthday. I enjoyed the service and the food. The waiter was really good. Wish we had more bread for the 5 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014While the food was ok here service was so poor food arrived cold. At one point we didn't see our waiter for 42 minutes. Atmosphere was great and we sat outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014Our meal was wonderful! Catch the grilled peach salad while you can - yum! Lobster, garlic fries, pear tart all yum! This is a great place for everyday or special occasions, something for everyone on the menu!Special Features:
- One of the nicest places in AshburnJoeGAshburnDined on 9/17/2014Probably THE nicest, actually. It's not that expensive but feels as if it should be. Especially during the summer when the outdoor area is open, it's a really nice place with very good food.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationsMarydeeDined on 9/15/2014My friend and I celebrate our birthdays together every year, with Clyde's wonderful lobster dinners. The meal is always exceptional and this year was no different. The lobster was excellent as was the service (thank you Ronald (?)). Always more than expected. We-are ready for another year (and sneak in as many meals there as we can in between celebrations.Special Features:
- Clyde's Willow CreekHappyDined on 9/14/2014I like the location, ambience, service, menu, and scenic views surrounding this restaurant. It is beautifully sited, designed, and managed.Special Features:
- Special Birthday Special Friend!LojobahDined on 9/14/2014I always enjoy dining at Clyde's Willow Creek it's one of my FAVORITE restaurants! What made my dining experience even more special this time was the fact our server took notice to my notes left on my reservation that I was treating my dear friend to dinner for her birthday. The server really made her feel special and that was really AWESOME! Thanks again Clyde's Willow Creek!Special Features:
- Good experienceAshburnElderDined on 9/13/2014We went there to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary. The waitress we had was great. She really added to our enjoyment of the evening. We enjoyed our meals! Highly recommend Clyde's Willow Creek. My wife asked for a specific room and the hostess was able to accommodate us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening outRob777Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I had a great dining experience. My had requested a vegan meal online before arriving and they responded with her dinner menu. Our waiter was great and the food excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat yourselfJK1971Dined on 9/13/2014Whether a weekend brunch, dinner for two or a birthday special - you can't beat Willow Creeek. The menu is outstanding, service is exemplary and the setting offers a number different sittings environs! Choose something different each time - you won't be dissappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chef should taste foodmommaVIPDined on 9/12/2014Took out of town friend to this restaurant to get out of Tysons and have good, generic food. Cream of asparagus soup was salty and tasting burnt. No discouragement when ordered but when returned, server had said that others had commented in a similar fashion. She tasted it and agreed. Perhaps the kitchen should have tasted it and not continued to serve. Also, fries should be golden and have a crunch, not blond and somewhat soggy. Beautiful facility and very friendly staff, now the kitchen needs to catch up with them.Special Features:
- Great for people with food allergyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants - great food & service always, and the most responsive to my dairy allergy of ANY restaurant I've tried. This is my go-to place for a nice meal & evening out.Special Features:
- Nice SpotTheFarmDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant is very unique--it's an old farm with barns. It's a great place to entertain a party of people for a special occasion. The drink service was a little lacking when it came to specialty drinks. If you stick to the standard cocktails and beer, then you should be pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Beautiful setting for a birthday lunch. Food was great and so were the cocktails. Our waitress Kelsey was wonderful.Special Features:
- Lobsters!PinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 9/5/2014We went for the Lobster special. They were as advertised, 1 1/4 lbs, easy to get to the meat, and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding and ConsistentKipsterDined on 9/5/2014You can always count on Clyde's Willow Creek Farm to provide a memorable meal. Their servers are professional and friendly. We never hesitate to recommend Clyde's. It's a wonderful restaurant.Special Features:
- All ThingsColvaDined on 9/4/2014Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is all things to all people -- from family dining to fancy date to upscale bar. Food is generally good but not top end, probably due to the size of this establishment with its many different dining areas. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experienceskylonsevenVIPDined on 9/4/2014My first time. Set in what seems to be newly refurbished old farmhouse, the ambiance was perfect for a meal for two or four. Spacious, comfortable, with a friendly, attentive staff. The food is the consistent high quality of the Clyde's restaurants. In this setting the food tastes even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerMargoDined on 9/3/2014We spent a lovely evening at Clyde's for our 25th anniversary. It was a lovely evening, so we took advantage of the opportunity to eat on their great patio, though the restaurant indoors is lovely as well. Service was attentive, and we food was great (lobster and prime rib - does it get any better?).Special Features:
- Clyde's for lunchandrepupDined on 9/3/2014Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is a great "special occasion" restaurant. The setting is beautiful! The crab cake is pretty good (but not great), and my only regret is that I didn't ask for no butter on my veggies, as they were swimming in butter -- too much!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014When we need to get together for a business lunch without a lot distraction or being overly crowded, we always come here. The food is consistently prepared, the servers are respectful of our time at the table and always something seasonal to try on the menu.Special Features:
- No Lobster NightJohnVIPDined on 9/1/2014We received an email from Clyde that said September and October would be lobster month. We went on Labor Day Monday night which was the 1st of Sept. Much to our surprise, Lobster wasn't on the menu. Our server explained that this was Labor Day weekend and Lobster would not start until Labor Day weekend was officially over. In lieu of Lobster I has the swordfish special which was, as always at any Clyde's GREAT. My wife had blue catfish which was also GREAT. W will be back for the Lobster.Special Features: