Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
42920 Broadlands Boulevard
Ashburn, VA 20148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clydes.com/
- Phone: 5712091200x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Keith Fedorko
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Many of our dining and bar areas may be used for private and semi-private events.
- Private Party Facilities: Several rooms may be reserved for private events, from 6-150. Our seasonal outdoor dining features a pond, tall trees, beautiful landscaping, and is a unique setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A small private bar is available for private dining or receptions for 10-75. The Audubon Rooms, with their own bar, allows for separate reception and dining space. And the Samuel French Tavern, with its original fireplace, and whimsical wall mural, is the perfect spot for a private dinner or meeting for up to 8 people. Two upstairs private dining rooms work well for business meetings, luncheons, cocktail parties and dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Carroll 5712091200x
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday & Saturday nights in the Audubon Bar.
Live music Friday and Saturday Evenings.
- Special Events: Sunday Supper Wine Dinner: July 27, 2014
Annual Clambake: Sat, Sept 13, 2014
Fall Festival: Sun, Oct 26, 2014
Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, Nov 27, 2014
Christmas Eve Dinner on Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014
New Year's Eve on Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014
A word from Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, located in beautiful Loudoun County, just minutes from Dulles Airport and Leesburg, VA, is open daily for lunch and dinner, and serves weekend brunch. Made up of 4 antique buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, Willow Creek Farm is truly a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Seasonal outside dining. Several rooms that may be used for private events, and two private dining rooms. The rooms are filled with a variety of original artwork - from weathervanes and antique signs, to an original collection of Audubon prints, to restored 19th century carriages and sleds. ********************************************************************** Clyde's Willow Creek Farm accepts reservations online for parties of 4 or less- To make reservations for parties of 5 or more, please call Clyde's Willow Creek Farm at 571-209-1200. **********************************************************************Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm reviews from OpenTable diners
276 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)great for outdoor dining (123)neighborhood gem (116)good for groups (115)great for lunch (109)great for brunch (94)kid-friendly (67)fit for foodies (64)romantic (63)scenic view (44)vibrant bar scene (41)notable wine list (28)hot spot (26)late-night find (21)Show More
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014Our meal was wonderful! Catch the grilled peach salad while you can - yum! Lobster, garlic fries, pear tart all yum! This is a great place for everyday or special occasions, something for everyone on the menu!Special Features:
- One of the nicest places in AshburnOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014Probably THE nicest, actually. It's not that expensive but feels as if it should be. Especially during the summer when the outdoor area is open, it's a really nice place with very good food.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014My friend and I celebrate our birthdays together every year, with Clyde's wonderful lobster dinners. The meal is always exceptional and this year was no different. The lobster was excellent as was the service (thank you Ronald (?)). Always more than expected. We-are ready for another year (and sneak in as many meals there as we can in between celebrations.Special Features:
- Clyde's Willow CreekHappyDined on 9/14/2014I like the location, ambience, service, menu, and scenic views surrounding this restaurant. It is beautifully sited, designed, and managed.Special Features:
- Special Birthday Special Friend!LojobahDined on 9/14/2014I always enjoy dining at Clyde's Willow Creek it's one of my FAVORITE restaurants! What made my dining experience even more special this time was the fact our server took notice to my notes left on my reservation that I was treating my dear friend to dinner for her birthday. The server really made her feel special and that was really AWESOME! Thanks again Clyde's Willow Creek!Special Features:
- Good experienceAshburnElderDined on 9/13/2014We went there to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary. The waitress we had was great. She really added to our enjoyment of the evening. We enjoyed our meals! Highly recommend Clyde's Willow Creek. My wife asked for a specific room and the hostess was able to accommodate us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening outRob777Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I had a great dining experience. My had requested a vegan meal online before arriving and they responded with her dinner menu. Our waiter was great and the food excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat yourselfJK1971Dined on 9/13/2014Whether a weekend brunch, dinner for two or a birthday special - you can't beat Willow Creeek. The menu is outstanding, service is exemplary and the setting offers a number different sittings environs! Choose something different each time - you won't be dissappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chef should taste foodmommaVIPDined on 9/12/2014Took out of town friend to this restaurant to get out of Tysons and have good, generic food. Cream of asparagus soup was salty and tasting burnt. No discouragement when ordered but when returned, server had said that others had commented in a similar fashion. She tasted it and agreed. Perhaps the kitchen should have tasted it and not continued to serve. Also, fries should be golden and have a crunch, not blond and somewhat soggy. Beautiful facility and very friendly staff, now the kitchen needs to catch up with them.Special Features:
- Great for people with food allergyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants - great food & service always, and the most responsive to my dairy allergy of ANY restaurant I've tried. This is my go-to place for a nice meal & evening out.Special Features:
- Nice SpotTheFarmDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant is very unique--it's an old farm with barns. It's a great place to entertain a party of people for a special occasion. The drink service was a little lacking when it came to specialty drinks. If you stick to the standard cocktails and beer, then you should be pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Beautiful setting for a birthday lunch. Food was great and so were the cocktails. Our waitress Kelsey was wonderful.Special Features:
- Lobsters!PinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 9/5/2014We went for the Lobster special. They were as advertised, 1 1/4 lbs, easy to get to the meat, and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding and ConsistentKipsterDined on 9/5/2014You can always count on Clyde's Willow Creek Farm to provide a memorable meal. Their servers are professional and friendly. We never hesitate to recommend Clyde's. It's a wonderful restaurant.Special Features:
- All ThingsColvaDined on 9/4/2014Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is all things to all people -- from family dining to fancy date to upscale bar. Food is generally good but not top end, probably due to the size of this establishment with its many different dining areas. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experienceskylonsevenVIPDined on 9/4/2014My first time. Set in what seems to be newly refurbished old farmhouse, the ambiance was perfect for a meal for two or four. Spacious, comfortable, with a friendly, attentive staff. The food is the consistent high quality of the Clyde's restaurants. In this setting the food tastes even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerMargoDined on 9/3/2014We spent a lovely evening at Clyde's for our 25th anniversary. It was a lovely evening, so we took advantage of the opportunity to eat on their great patio, though the restaurant indoors is lovely as well. Service was attentive, and we food was great (lobster and prime rib - does it get any better?).Special Features:
- Clyde's for lunchandrepupDined on 9/3/2014Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is a great "special occasion" restaurant. The setting is beautiful! The crab cake is pretty good (but not great), and my only regret is that I didn't ask for no butter on my veggies, as they were swimming in butter -- too much!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014When we need to get together for a business lunch without a lot distraction or being overly crowded, we always come here. The food is consistently prepared, the servers are respectful of our time at the table and always something seasonal to try on the menu.Special Features:
- No Lobster NightJohnVIPDined on 9/1/2014We received an email from Clyde that said September and October would be lobster month. We went on Labor Day Monday night which was the 1st of Sept. Much to our surprise, Lobster wasn't on the menu. Our server explained that this was Labor Day weekend and Lobster would not start until Labor Day weekend was officially over. In lieu of Lobster I has the swordfish special which was, as always at any Clyde's GREAT. My wife had blue catfish which was also GREAT. W will be back for the Lobster.Special Features:
- Great Place and will be backCheGDined on 9/1/2014The food is uniformly good, and the service is acceptable. And the menu is varied and interesting with both standard items and specials. The swordfish dish (which I personally had) was particularly good, as were the deep-fried zucchini and the shrimp skewers as appetizers. My spouse indicates that the baby back bbq ribs were also very good. I would have appreciated a bread basket as part of the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- country manor vibespinsterkVIPDined on 8/31/2014A lovely country inn feel with paneled wood, oil painting of horses, fireplaces and comfort easing you into a mellow state. Food was Clyde type fare, no better no worse, a classic of its kind and what we expected. It is open very very late to our great delight, and we enjoyed the luxury of dining until midnight on Sunday in rural Virginia. We would have loved to have eaten in the woody cozy leather-chaired bar, but the "tables were closed" and we didn't want to try to keep up conversation eating cold bar food while strung out along the bar. Too bad. It looked perfect. The "Clyde's" brand keeps it from being either unique or shabby so you know what you are getting. In a great environment with great late hours.Special Features:
- see belowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First, seated next to a group with small child and once that group was done - replaced with another group with small child. Since this was a time of day when the restuarant is fairly empty, more remote seating would have been good. Second, ordered a diet coke. After drinking over half the glass, I noticed a fairly large black spot of some sort of food on the inside of the glass. Doesn't make one feel real good after you have consumed some of the drink. I did not order a replacement. Overall rating of the dinner was fair at best.
- Another Successful Birthday!!TeddyandHisMomDined on 8/31/2014I bring my mom every year on her birthday. We're pretty discriminating foodies, and we're never disappointed. The food is garden-fresh and prepared to take advantage of the seasonal bounty. Our server, Eric, was *outstanding*. I was nervous seeing last month's reviews that critiqued the service; today's was the best we've ever had. My mom, who celebrated her 85th on Sunday, needs some special attention, and Eric was patient and eager to repeat his pitch as needed. He checked in, but not obtrusively, throughout our meal. We always have a good time, but this was the best in five+ (?) years. My only criticism is that I specifically asked to be seated where there weren't so many kids; that didn't happen. Also, the room got loud.Special Features:
- Outstanding!PappyDined on 8/31/2014Excellent food, excellent service, and everyone was very kind to our family, especially our 16-month old granddaughter. She had a blast! Lots of yummy food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clydes AshburnjumpinjackVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is a beautiful restaurant with lovely grounds for outdoor eating.Good service with a very varied menu.This restarant also has a good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of CharacterLandTTDined on 8/30/2014We met friends from Arlington at Willow Creek this past Saturday afternoon. It is one of our favorite restaurants and everyone was looking forward to meeting and to fabulous food. Unfortunately, this was a truly out-of-character visit. The service was lukewarm, but the food...not at all what Clyde's normally prepares. The quality of the food was totally off. The gazpacho soup was so spicy that two of us couldn't even eat it. The waitress removed that charge. The peach cobbler was thick and gooey; we left much of it in the bowl. The salmon entrée was okay, not great...the French fries were cold. The house salad had approximately one and a half (it was easy to count there were so few pieces) of grape/cherry tomatoes. Shame on Clydes
- YumBinaryDanDined on 8/29/2014Willow Creek Farm continues to impress with fantastic choices that are delicious!Special Features:
- mariabDined on 8/29/2014The food was very good -- the ambience was great (a piano player who was wonderful and not too loud). A lovely evening!Special Features:
- BoDawnDined on 8/28/2014Had a great evening with friends - however, we were outside on a beautiful summer evening only to smell all the smoke from the smoking area (near the fountain). It was tolerable but I would not ever sit where we sat again.Special Features:
- Great place w below average serviceOTvipNdcVIPDined on 8/26/2014I've dined at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm for many years and love it. If you haven't been, you're missing an evening filled with great ambiance and good food. But below average service. The service doesn't measure up to the level of attention you get from DC's establishments. I don't necessarily blame the waiters; WCF gets very busy and I question whether management has sufficient employees on hand to keep up. The wait time for food from the kitchen was good on my last trip and typically is. It's the wait for the waiters to wait on you that's below average and I dine at a lot of places in DC and across the US. Don't let this wrinkle keep you from visiting WCF, tho. Enjoy the food and the scene and don't go if you are in a rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IkeDDined on 8/26/2014The ambiance is upscale and fascinating, but the service did not match it. What a missed opportunity. The food was well prepared and delicious. Get with the service folks. Don't take it for granted that folks will return.Special Features:
- Great dinnerEathereDined on 8/22/2014We had a great dinner and the service was great. The pork was spectacular.Special Features:
- DinnerGunnerDined on 8/20/2014great location the ambience was most wonderful the food though not the greatest this evening was more than ok would definitely returnSpecial Features:
- disappointed in one mealkiakidsDined on 8/16/2014For the first time (after several visits) we were disappointed in a meal at Clyde's. I had the featured swordfish which was very good but my wife had the pork tenderloin which was dry and salty. We were also joined by ants crawling on our (indoor) table which was not pleasant. We spoke to the waitress and a manager about both and they said they would look into it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very amenableDavesRavesDined on 8/15/2014We have been to this Clyde's before and loved it. We went this time with someone who has food allergies and the staff had prepared lists to address concerns. Then, since they have a scratch kitchen, they were willing to modify recipes when possible and do substitutions. What can sometime be a tense moment turned onto an enjoyable discussion of food!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/13/2014We love this Clyde's location. The atmosphere is great -- the restaurant is beautiful -- and the food is consistently good. Service at times is a little slow, but not terrible. We highly recommend this Clyde's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Clyde'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I meet my boss at Clyde's for lunch this week. He is from Chicago and he loved the place. The service was great and the food was serve promptly and hot. Our waiter was very professional and most helpful. The noise level was low so we were able to have a successful meeting and accomplished a lot in a few hours. I have and would suggest Clyde's to others for the food, atmosphere, and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JosyVIPDined on 8/9/2014We had another great experience! Food was delicious, appetizer, main meal & peach cobbler was out of this world! Our waitress took good care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde's on steroids in far 'burbsPhilipStGeorgeDined on 8/9/2014We are regulars at Clyde's at Mark Center. We love its ambiance and convenient parking. The food is reliably good. My mother asked us to take her to Willow Creek Farm for her birthday. We trekked an hour out from Alexandria to find a Clyde's on steroids, overflowing with business and special events. Thank God we made reservations for lunch! Parking is plentiful and convenient. We ate in a comfortable booth in a dining area decorated in an early Virginia theme with tasteful reproductions of period pictures. At the table, we got EXACTLY the same service and menu we would have received at Mark Center. A long way to come for a meal we could have had in our more charming, idiosyncratic, less industrial-scale Clyde's at Mark Center.I would recommend this to a friend.