Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
42920 Broadlands Boulevard
Ashburn, VA 20148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clydes.com/
- Phone: 5712091200x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Keith Fedorko
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Many of our dining and bar areas may be used for private and semi-private events.
- Private Party Facilities: Several rooms may be reserved for private events, from 6-150. Our seasonal outdoor dining features a pond, tall trees, beautiful landscaping, and is a unique setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A small private bar is available for private dining or receptions for 10-75. The Audubon Rooms, with their own bar, allows for separate reception and dining space. And the Samuel French Tavern, with its original fireplace, and whimsical wall mural, is the perfect spot for a private dinner or meeting for up to 8 people. Two upstairs private dining rooms work well for business meetings, luncheons, cocktail parties and dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Carroll 5712091200x
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday & Saturday nights in the Audubon Bar.
Live music Friday and Saturday Evenings.
- Special Events: Sunday Supper Wine Dinner: July 27, 2014
Annual Clambake: Sat, Sept 13, 2014
Fall Festival: Sun, Oct 26, 2014
Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, Nov 27, 2014
Christmas Eve Dinner on Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014
New Year's Eve on Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014
A word from Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, located in beautiful Loudoun County, just minutes from Dulles Airport and Leesburg, VA, is open daily for lunch and dinner, and serves weekend brunch. Made up of 4 antique buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, Willow Creek Farm is truly a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Seasonal outside dining. Several rooms that may be used for private events, and two private dining rooms. The rooms are filled with a variety of original artwork - from weathervanes and antique signs, to an original collection of Audubon prints, to restored 19th century carriages and sleds. ********************************************************************** Clyde's Willow Creek Farm accepts reservations online for parties of 4 or less- To make reservations for parties of 5 or more, please call Clyde's Willow Creek Farm at 571-209-1200. **********************************************************************Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm reviews from OpenTable diners
298 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (156)great for outdoor dining (131)neighborhood gem (128)great for lunch (121)good for groups (120)great for brunch (113)kid-friendly (78)romantic (69)fit for foodies (62)scenic view (52)vibrant bar scene (44)notable wine list (30)hot spot (23)late-night find (19)Show More
- Great place w below average serviceOTvipNdcVIPDined on 8/26/2014I've dined at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm for many years and love it. If you haven't been, you're missing an evening filled with great ambiance and good food. But below average service. The service doesn't measure up to the level of attention you get from DC's establishments. I don't necessarily blame the waiters; WCF gets very busy and I question whether management has sufficient employees on hand to keep up. The wait time for food from the kitchen was good on my last trip and typically is. It's the wait for the waiters to wait on you that's below average and I dine at a lot of places in DC and across the US. Don't let this wrinkle keep you from visiting WCF, tho. Enjoy the food and the scene and don't go if you are in a rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IkeDDined on 8/26/2014The ambiance is upscale and fascinating, but the service did not match it. What a missed opportunity. The food was well prepared and delicious. Get with the service folks. Don't take it for granted that folks will return.Special Features:
- Great dinnerEathereDined on 8/22/2014We had a great dinner and the service was great. The pork was spectacular.Special Features:
- DinnerGunnerDined on 8/20/2014great location the ambience was most wonderful the food though not the greatest this evening was more than ok would definitely returnSpecial Features:
- disappointed in one mealkiakidsDined on 8/16/2014For the first time (after several visits) we were disappointed in a meal at Clyde's. I had the featured swordfish which was very good but my wife had the pork tenderloin which was dry and salty. We were also joined by ants crawling on our (indoor) table which was not pleasant. We spoke to the waitress and a manager about both and they said they would look into it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very amenableDavesRavesDined on 8/15/2014We have been to this Clyde's before and loved it. We went this time with someone who has food allergies and the staff had prepared lists to address concerns. Then, since they have a scratch kitchen, they were willing to modify recipes when possible and do substitutions. What can sometime be a tense moment turned onto an enjoyable discussion of food!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/13/2014We love this Clyde's location. The atmosphere is great -- the restaurant is beautiful -- and the food is consistently good. Service at times is a little slow, but not terrible. We highly recommend this Clyde's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Clyde'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I meet my boss at Clyde's for lunch this week. He is from Chicago and he loved the place. The service was great and the food was serve promptly and hot. Our waiter was very professional and most helpful. The noise level was low so we were able to have a successful meeting and accomplished a lot in a few hours. I have and would suggest Clyde's to others for the food, atmosphere, and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JosyVIPDined on 8/9/2014We had another great experience! Food was delicious, appetizer, main meal & peach cobbler was out of this world! Our waitress took good care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde's on steroids in far 'burbsPhilipStGeorgeDined on 8/9/2014We are regulars at Clyde's at Mark Center. We love its ambiance and convenient parking. The food is reliably good. My mother asked us to take her to Willow Creek Farm for her birthday. We trekked an hour out from Alexandria to find a Clyde's on steroids, overflowing with business and special events. Thank God we made reservations for lunch! Parking is plentiful and convenient. We ate in a comfortable booth in a dining area decorated in an early Virginia theme with tasteful reproductions of period pictures. At the table, we got EXACTLY the same service and menu we would have received at Mark Center. A long way to come for a meal we could have had in our more charming, idiosyncratic, less industrial-scale Clyde's at Mark Center.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in townBobandJudyDined on 8/6/2014As usual, we were not disappointed with the food or service during our most recent visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2014Ate in the Audubon room - great ambiance, wonderful service, and the food so fresh and tasty (especially the tomatoes).
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014Clyde's in Ashburn, it turns out, is even better on summer weekends as it is much quieter than during the busier months. Great specials and particularly good service.Special Features:
- TeacherDined on 8/2/2014I asked for quiet but seated next to bar and piano. Also dark and one member had to go out to find more light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy experienceClivedenDined on 8/2/2014Excellent dinner for two with deliciously prepared grilled swordfish and linguine with clams. Service was also outstanding by our individual waiter as well as by others who were attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:
- August specialbluebellDined on 8/1/2014Two in our party ordered the swordfish; two ordered crab cakes. Great presentation and cooked perfectly. Downside was that the server brought salads before we had half way finished appetizers. Asked them not to bring entrees before we had time to enjoy other courses. This has happened here before. Servers too anxious! Best part is that quality of food is always the same- no surprises!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmbrownDined on 7/30/2014The Peach Bruschetta was definitely the best item I had while dining at Clyde's! The atmosphere and character of the place was very charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice new vegetable and potato sideVACJDined on 7/29/2014We specifically went for the monthly special (filet), which was very good, but we were especially impressed with the corn, squash, and potato side. The temperature of the food could have been hotter (seemed strange that we were warned about a hot plate and the the food was not hot.) The peach cobbler didn't have as much flavor as I would have expected, seemed like it was missing spices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ambience4managerDined on 7/26/2014Every part of this restaurant is lovely, warm and inviting. The food is very good. We especially love the way they prepare the calamari appetizer!Special Features:
- Quiet change from noisy restaurantsmicmedDined on 7/26/2014First time at a Clydes. I was impressed by the decor and the level of pleasant service by the hostesses and wait staff. The 8oz filet was good but the not the best one I have had. I would like to see more steak choices. The atmosphere was very good for having conversation and the tables are far enough apart for enjoy some privacy.Special Features:
- Nice dinnerMikeKDined on 7/25/2014Great, varied, menu and good food prep, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Great bar and outdoor seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014Great selection of beers, wine and cocktails. Outdoor dining is exceptional and highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WCF worth the drive!JohnenjoysdiningoutDined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed a birthday dinner at Willow Creek Farm. The menu is "standard Clyde's", meaning most of the items are the same as at their other locations in the D.C. area, with a few special items in line with the grown local theme. The buildings are beautifully restored, the dining areas and bars are numerous and large, the service was friendly, relatively quiet although mid-week it was not crowded, the meals were wonderful, etc. I great job by Clyde's in establishing this new location. We ate indoors due to threats of rain (which did not happen), but noticed there was a very lively outdoor bar and dining area that was beautiful too.Special Features:
- Great food, pretty good serviceRoadRangerDined on 7/23/2014My first visit to this Clyde's outpost. Dinner for two on a Wednesday evening. The bar was closed for a private event and there were some other groups dining, but not overly crowded. I had the Wednesday Night Prime Rib special and my date had the Trout Parmesan. We split the Heirloom Tomato Salad. The food was excellent however there were two minor missteps with the service. We had to ask for bread after we received our salad and I had to ask for butter for my baked potato; minor items but basic service items.Special Features:
- Decent for a SundayNicoleVIPDined on 7/20/2014The service was severely lacking. There were multiple times that our waiter passed by our table without checking in on us. One in our group ordered the Catfish, which was severely underseasoned. Luckily, the manager came to our table quickly and brought a different entree of my friend's choice. We arrived at the restaurant around 6pm and there was a beautiful outside patio, which we only discovered as we were leaving. It was freezing cold air conditioning where we were sitting, so it would have been nice to be asked by the hostess if we wanted to sit outside. Overall, decent food and the decor is amazing.Special Features:
- SaltyLocalLucyDined on 7/19/2014While the waiter did suggest that the claims dish was for those that enjoy the taste of salt. Which I do. The amount of pancetta was so much that it masked the taste of the claims entirely - I had to pick it out not to get that salted country ham after taste. Cutting back about half would have made this so much better.Special Features:
- Food was good but...PR123Dined on 7/19/2014Asked for a pitcher of sangria, and they came back with a pitcher so full with ice that barely two drinks came out of it (the glasses were half full with ice as well). The waitress was very nice and said she would not charge for pitcher just the two drinks. She said they were running low. Well, once we tried the sangria we had another unpleasant surprise. The sangria was watered down, like almost colored water. We called a manager and let him know. Would have been better if they had just told us they were out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the money food-wisePinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 7/18/2014Pretty standard night at Clydes, which means it was good. I had the Trout Almandine and my wife had the Salmon special. Both were delivered as advertised. It was my birthday and I had included that in the Open Table comments but no one said a word or did anything special.Special Features:
- Of all the Clyde's ...pr356Dined on 7/16/2014I can enjoy a meal at any of the locations of Clyde's, but Willow Creek Farm is our favorite. We wanted a quiet, celebratory dinner, so we requested seating in our favorite, quiet place there. The food featured the fresh produce grown right there in their garden, and the presentation was impeccable. Sadly, I was not able to get the name of our waiter, as he was particularly busy as we prepared to leave. He was wonderful - great sense of humor, intelligent, attentive without being overbearing or interruptive ... great service and great food - all that we were looking for in our evening out.Special Features:
- Consistant and tastyVetteGalVIPDined on 7/12/2014Dropped in for a last minute dinner and not disappointed. The menu is seasonal so always something new to try. Had the filet which is the monthly special. Appreciate the reasonable price with just the right amount of food, not overcharged with tons of food left over. Our waitress was a bit off for Cyldes. Slow service at times and not as polished as most wait staff at Clydes. She was very professional and curtious and tried very hard. My husband is an occasional martini drinker. He asked for blue cheese stuffed olives. Usually most restaurants or waiters will accommodate even if not a regular item. Unfortunately this was not the case tonight. My guess waitress was new. Still a great meal and the chocolate mousse was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't returnDJMcGDined on 7/12/2014Our server was less than friendly, to the point that I saw the hostess to ask if she was new. I was greeted at the table by the manager saying that she apologized, our server had just returned from college and was flustered with all of the new drink items at the bar. Considering college let out in May, and it would seem a bit odd to allow a server to serve without knowing the menu, I didn't buy into the story. Regardless, you don't greet your table so coldly because of your own frustrations in not knowing the menu. For the duration of the evening she avoided us until it was time to take away our plates and coldly gave us the bill. I'm not capable of not tipping, though this certainly called for it. The food was nothing spectacular either.
- Food less than in the pastMyReviewDined on 7/12/2014Usually Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is great but this time it was a little disappointing. I ordered the salmon and it was a bit bland and dry however my wife ordered the trout grilled as opposed to parmesan encrusted and loved it. The server was the best part of dinner. She was very attentive and helpful with the menu. Overall it was a good experience but lacking for the other times I have been there.Special Features:
- JohnDined on 7/12/2014Great food and great service. Go there often. Great place to take the family.Special Features:
- Half priced burgersPinklvrDined on 7/12/2014Saturday is even better at Clyde's at Willow Creek because of half priced burgers. They taste wonderful and we're cooked to perfection. And they have a burger for everyone even vegetarians. The outside is beautiful this time of year and service is always excellent. We try to go a few times a year cuz you can't beat the food for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betterPinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 7/4/2014Normally pretty good here but had issues with one of our orders which made it disappointing. My wife had salmon, which was really good. I ordered the Filet Mignon special, which came out wrong twice. It was nice sitting outside though.Special Features:
- Service sketchy; red wine too warmJoeLDined on 7/4/2014Please keep your red wine below room temperature--should be between 58-60 degrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on the patio was great!BertyDined on 7/4/2014We enjoyed a lovely July 4 dinner on the patio. The food was very good and the service excellent. I've lived in NOVA for 20+ years and have never been disappointed in Clyde's restaurants. Willow Creek however is the exception. Just the week before, I was at Willow Creek for a private luncheon, and again, great food and excellent service and the atmosphere is perfect all around.Special Features:
- On the way downLucullusDined on 7/4/2014This was at least our fifth visit, most of the time with friends; this time, just my wife and I. Every time the food was so-so for at least one of the guests. this time the lamb was substandard. The service was just acceptable, and the restaurant was ice cold. For a Fourth of July, attendance was extremely low: we were almost alone in our room. Too bad, because the location is charming, the building is attractive and well decorated, inside and out. It looks like the business is declining. Our visit will remain the last to this Clyde's. This opinion is valid for this Clyde's only; the one in Reston is still fantastic and we love it!
- From poor to outstandingTNJ2Dined on 7/4/2014The experience started poorly with wait staff ignoring us for over 10 minutes. We said something to the manager and he totally made it right. He even provided us with a free lunch!!! Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you react to the mistake to make it right. Clyde's always makes it right and I will be back again and again.Special Features:
- Typically goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/2/2014But this time not so much. Waitress had too many tables and was not engaging. Had better service at ihop. Food choices seem to be dwindling and uninspired. One of the charms of Clyde's is that although it is a chain, it never felt like one until this visit. Service really does make the difference.Special Features: