Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
485 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://arkrestaurants.com/clydefraziers.html
- Phone: 2128421110x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 5pm to 10pm
Monday-Thursday 12pm to 10pm
Friday 12pm to 11pm
Saturday 5pm to 11pm
(times subject to change due to games & private events)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Armando Cortes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Sunday February 2nd, 2014 Super Bowl 2014 Viewing Party
Music by Nina Sky
Super Bowl Packages Available
Packages must be prepaid.
Please call 212-842-1110 to reserve your table.
This is non refundable & must be paid in full when making the reservation.
Madden 2014 XBOX One & PS4 Gaming Stations
Halftime Gift Giveaways
- Cross Street: 37th - 38th
- Public Transit: A, C or E Trains. Closest stop is 34th and 8th Avenue.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We validate parking at Enterprise Parking Systems located at: 510 W 38st bet 10th & 11th Aves or 450 W 38st bet 9th & 10th Aves. Also, it's Free Parking on the street after 7pm.
A word from Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
Co-owned by basketball legend Walt "Clyde" Frazier and ARK Restaurants, and located in Hell's Kitchen, not far from Madison Square Garden, "Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine" is a dramatic three-tiered restaurant with an open kitchen, ample dining rooms, a large bar and lounge. 56 television screens provide sports fans unlimited access to their favorite sports events. There is also a free-throw basketball court for those willing to challenge Clyde. We are open 7 days a week and serve Contemporary American Cuisine. We have an extensive wine list and a menu of cocktails based on Clyde's phrases and sayings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (65)special occasion (42)vibrant bar scene (38)great for lunch (37)hot spot (35)neighborhood gem (34)kid-friendly (27)late-night find (21)romantic (20)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (15)great for brunch (13)scenic view (10)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Food Could Have Been BetterAnthonyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Probably great for chicken or ribs or a burger. I made a mistake and ordered the New York Strip Steak priced at $28. The steak was small, fatty and did not have much taste. Service was good and we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change isn't always good!!!!!!HKfoodieDined on 8/19/2014What happened to the service here? I loved this place! But it appears the staff & service has changed; and NOT in a good way! The waiter had appeared more of a busboy (in appearance & manners). When my entree was delivered I explained it wasn't correct and he argued w me TELLING ME what I ordered! The place was pretty empty so it wasn't the noise level, and I know what I ordered (even the guest at the table confirmed). But the most disrespectful thing was when he brought out the menu, as in trying to prove his point! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I politely stated I didn't need the menu since I know what I ordered and even read it back to him (inc price) without looking at the menu...just to prove to him I know EXACTLY what I ordered! Seriously?!
- RoseVIPDined on 8/13/2014We are visiting New York and wanted to try Clyde's Wine and Dine because we knew of Walt Frazier from his college basketball days. The restaurant exceeded our expectations. The decor is pure "Clyde", and the food was excellent. The price was in line with other New York places and the presentation was as beautiful as the taste. The service was excellent. All the staff was friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- It was the most OUTSTANDING placeMsPayne1222Dined on 8/9/2014My dad James R.I.P was a die hard Knicks Fan so for my 2 sister's and I to celebrate his 7th yr passing anniversary at one of his favorite player's Restaurant was a rush.... We said a prayer for him and released 5 orange, blue, n white #TeamColor up in da air n took pics out front... I'm bringing my whole family back there soon!! Thanks Mr Frazier for a Wonderful Staff. Love Joi N PayneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- August 8thAmazedDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant is an amazing site to see. So much to look at and the details catch your eye from everywhere. The service was phenomenal and you can tell they all love being there and what they do. Being able to get up and go to the court or the lounge was a very nice touch. The place was great and we would love to come back again on another NYC trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJoeBVIPDined on 8/6/2014Went for dinner. Barbecue Chicken was perfect. Service was fast, friendly and courteous. Overall, a great place. Very comfortable and attractive dining room.
- great placemarvinVIPDined on 8/5/2014me and my wife were in new york for the first time , we were told of this wine and dine , it's a wonderful place , food , drinks, service, they even have a indoor basketball court , right in the restaurant, i loved the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde's Wind and DineClydeVIPDined on 7/28/2014Fun place to go for dinner, especially if you are, a, Knick fan. Great service and food. The basketball court is a treat! Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMELuvitDined on 7/26/2014I would come again and again. And it was just awesome to meet the owner himself as I open the door on my special day. I am not easily star struck but on my birthday it was the third icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I would definitely rerurn. The ambiace was great. It was intimate (it was my 15th anniversary). The food was good...the Buffalo. wings was muaaah!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/23/2014The neighborhood needed a place like this. Good food and service in a location near the Javits center and close enough to MSG.Special Features:
- AwesomeLoveofTherapyDined on 7/19/2014Service and food was amazing! Will definitely be going back. I booked reservations for my boyfriends bday and told them to bring a dessert out after dinner to surprise him and it went perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the VisitAKannenbergDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed dinner for two. Service was great and food was very good too. Will be visiting again and would recommend. Great drink menu too which is always a plus!Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceStellaDined on 7/18/2014This place offers a wonderful dining experience from the atmosphere to the food. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are looking forward to visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Although there was a large party going on jn the bar area, the noise coming from the bar did not seem to overpower normal conversations in the dining area. I was still able to cary a normal conversation with my fiance. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014The ambiance of this restaurant was awesome. I had no complaints and will recommend this restaurant to all. It was beautiful, clean, the food was excellent and the wait staff was pleasant. My only complaint was that they don't provide cake for birthday celebrations and they charge for you bringing in your own cake. Other than that, it is a great place to eat.Special Features:
- Gem in area of nothingFallBaseballDined on 7/7/2014Had lunch with old friend who works in area . . . He didn't even know the restaurant was here . . . Now he has a nice place to go for lunch. Must try dinner soon . . . dinner menu seems quite different than lunch. Very spacious place . . . staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stupendousrickyDined on 7/3/2014excellent service,food, decor,ambience,what more can i say! highly recommended (to bad clyde wasnt there).Special Features:
- nice lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2014very good burger...nice atmosphere....not crowded mid-week..Special Features:
- Great RestaurantKira43Dined on 6/28/2014I had a great time at the restaurant. Me and my fiance made reservation for 8:30 on a Saturday night. We got there early and they still had a table for us. Overall the food and drinks were great. They have a indoor basketball court which is pretty cool. The waiter could have been a little bit more friendly. Other than that I had a great time and will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2014Great place to watch New York oriented sporting events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great environmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/22/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. It is a regular place we dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outBasketballMomDined on 6/21/2014My husband & I went here with our 2 sons (10 & 11) for my birthday. It was great. Plenty of options on the menu and the boys spent most of the time shooting hoops at the indoor court (not full-sized). The drink menu was also great with many originals. We ordered the warm doughnuts for dessert...not to be missed. They were delicious! We will definitely be back to try other items on the menu. Good family place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively environmentFunloverDined on 6/21/2014Went before Billy Joel show at MSG. Lively environment with lots of TV's. Great drinks, good food, attentive service, nice table by window. My teenage son liked it a lot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014Great service and food. The menu offers high and low end selections. Great place to dine with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedRisseEatsDined on 6/20/2014I have heard about Clyde Frazier's a few times so I was very intrigued and somewhat excited to have dinner there when I made reservations. I guess that's why they tell you not to have expectations. I simply was not impressed by anything. It was basically very over priced for what you received. My boyfriend ordered crab stuffed shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes for around $30 and got 5 small shrimps and a plate of not so seasoned mashed potatoes. He basically paid $30 for mashed potatoes. I had the steak fajita which was ok. They gave a decent amount of steak and peppers but only 3 small tortillas and three tiny ramekins of condiments.Special Features:
- Diners delightLuvitDined on 6/20/2014Great place to eat. Can enjoy a quiet meal or noisy. Sports fans love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining at Clyde'sRJ64Dined on 6/15/2014The food at Clyde's was excellent. We enjoyed everything from the mini court to the conversation with Clyde himself. My husband especially. Really an overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forrest and traceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We loved loved his restaurant! ! He was very nice greeted all his guess and the food was great didn't kill your pockets like other places will truly be back !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great Father's Day Gift!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014My boyfriend is a big fan of Clyde Frazier so taking him for lunch on at his restaurant was the perfect Father's Day Gift. From the moment we walked in we felt comfortable. Staff was very attentive and polite and because he received a tee shirt from the restaurant,it just made it more special. Thank you! We will be back. Food was great also!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disappointedLovefoodDined on 6/14/2014I kept hearing about this restaurant good and bad things so I decided to experience it on my own and take my boyfriend since he loves basketball and it has a basketball theme to it, including a mini court(best part of dinning). The service was horrible, our waiter looked tense and like he had too much going on to give each table the necessary attention, I mean it only took him almost 15 mins to notice that we were even sitting there -_- . The food was okay, not the best . I ordered the pasta with vodka sauce which had no taste really. Our best dish was the sweet and spicy crispy wings. But again the service was horrible, I think they are understaffed or their waiters can't handle more than 2 tables. :(Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014The food was outstanding as well as the ambiance. The drinks were fairly expensive compared to other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Again!!DisappointingDined on 6/12/2014Decided to celebrate my birthday there last week, never again!!! I read reviews about the terrible service and decided to check it out for myself. On a Thursday afternoon there were two other tables being helped, we were promptly seated and had to wait about 5 minutes before anyone even came to see if we wanted to start with any drinks. When the waiter arrived he took our drink and food order, we didn't see him again until half way thru our meal and that's only because we called him over for another round of drinks. After we finished we had to ask the manager for a desert menu because our waiter was too busy talking to the staff (it's an open kitchen I could see him chatting away). Overall a terrible experience, will not return.Special Features:
- Clyde's a hitarienchapsDined on 6/10/2014Heard Clyde on Mike and Mike. Food is definitely superb and a great price. I got the skirt steak sandwich and no skimping on steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sportdanzarino405Dined on 6/8/2014great sport watching bar walt himself came over and chatted good bar food, great vibe tvs galoreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde menu suggestionsClyde1071Dined on 6/8/2014Swiss cheese defense omelet, and swishing an dishing rib sauce. Clyde like the first one, by the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time at Clyde'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/6/2014We went to Clyde's Wine & Dine for my son's birthday. For a sports themed restaurant the food was excellent. A wide choice of menu items. The waiter made fresh guacamole at the table which was tasty, the fish taco appetizer was good, too. Two guests had salmon which they said was excellent and two of us had the barbecue chicken with fries and cole slaw. Chicken was tender and moist with a nice smokey sauce. The place wasn't super crowded which I attributed to it being a Friday night in the city in the summer and the service was attentive. We all loved Clyde's. Would wine and dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SosoMedicoredinerDined on 6/4/2014The waiter did not know many specifics of the menu and a few of the items that he did know of, were wrong. Otherwise the service was OK though I would probably had a higher opinion if the waiter would have smiled at least once. The food was OK, nothing special about it but with good flavor and certainly nothing bad -but no WOW factor, either. The ambience is pretty good, but there really should be more about Clyde and possibly the rest of the Knicks from that era. It was however unpleasant to be seated near a table with two male occupants that were "sagging" and also unfortunately revealing. I will most certainly make a return visit but nothing from my first visit makes it a priority or me to feel compelled to do so.Special Features:
- Great Lunch and ambiance!BlakeHDined on 6/2/2014Was attending a trade show at the Javits Center and Clyde's is just a few blocks away. Upscale food with TV's all around and a great atmosphere. The ceiling is made up of metal clyde suits and looks really cool. Definitely check this place out!Special Features:
- A surprising find!Willow14Dined on 5/31/2014This is the first time we have eaten at Clyde Frazier's and chose the restaurant based on OT reviews. The food and service were very good and the atmosphere very eclectic (Walt's suits line the ceiling of the restaurant). If you love watching multiple TVs at the same time (TVs line the walls of the restaurant), this place is for you. Prices were surprisingly reasonable for NYC-always a good thing! Would definitely eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.