Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
485 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://arkrestaurants.com/clydefraziers.html
- Phone: (212) 842-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Wednesday 12pm to 11pm
Thursday-Saturday 12pm to 12am
(times subject to change due to games & private events)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Armando Cortes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Sunday February 2nd, 2014 Super Bowl 2014 Viewing Party
Music by Nina Sky
Super Bowl Packages Available
Packages must be prepaid.
Please call 212-842-1110 to reserve your table.
This is non refundable & must be paid in full when making the reservation.
Madden 2014 XBOX One & PS4 Gaming Stations
Halftime Gift Giveaways
- Cross Street: 37th - 38th
- Public Transit: A, C or E Trains. Closest stop is 34th and 8th Avenue.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We validate parking at Enterprise Parking Systems located at: 510 W 38st bet 10th & 11th Aves or 450 W 38st bet 9th & 10th Aves. Also, it's Free Parking on the street after 7pm.
A word from Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine
Co-owned by basketball legend Walt "Clyde" Frazier and ARK Restaurants, and located in Hell's Kitchen, not far from Madison Square Garden, "Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine" is a dramatic three-tiered restaurant with an open kitchen, ample dining rooms, a large bar and lounge. 56 television screens provide sports fans unlimited access to their favorite sports events. There is also a free-throw basketball court for those willing to challenge Clyde. We are open 7 days a week and serve Contemporary American Cuisine. We have an extensive wine list and a menu of cocktails based on Clyde's phrases and sayings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (45)vibrant bar scene (27)hot spot (24)special occasion (23)romantic (18)great for lunch (18)kid-friendly (16)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (16)late-night find (12)scenic view (9)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Very cool spot bringing back lots of memoriesHPSmithDined on 11/20/2014Smooth before there was smooth. Clyde was cool and so is this Restaurant. Great for Lunch and great for dinner. Good wine list and a great bar. Feel like shooting some hoops? Go for it and find out how badly your game has deteriorated. Check it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- richardDined on 11/16/2014Have been there several times. Food is always good, service was a little slow this visit. First time that I realized that I was charged for refills on ice tea which I found outrageous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible serviceKeyla2867Dined on 11/15/2014The restaurant is very friendly and welcoming, our waitress wasn't. We had to ask for drinks twice for remainder and we asked for a surprised birthday cake. One of our 6 group members went to the kitchen to ask for a cake to be given surprisingly, the waitress forgot and came back to the table after a few minutes to confirm whether it was us who asked for it. How rude! It was suppose to be a surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THIS PLACE WAS SO AWESOME!JESSDined on 11/14/2014I TOOK MY FIANCE OUT ON 11/14/14 FOR HIS BIRTHDAY THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE RESTAURANT IS SO FUN AND CLASSY AND JUST OUTSTANDING. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT IT WAS NOT OVER CROWED WITH PEOPLE OR LOUD WITH OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE LIKE SOME RESTAURANTS ARE. MR. CLYDE FRAZIER CAME OUT TO MEET AND GREAT EVERYONE WE TOOK PICTURES WITH HIM AND HAD A LITTLE CONVERSATION. HE IS SUCH A SWEET MAN. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS NO DOUBT AND THE DRINKS AS WELL. PRICING IS REASONABLE. THEY ALSO I HAVE A OUTSTANDING BAR SCENE AND A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SHOOT SOME HOOPS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME EAT HERE. IT IS ALSO KID FRIENDLY. I WOULD DEFINITELY BE MAKING MY WAY BACK THERE SOON.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very pleased with the service I received.November13Dined on 11/13/2014The drinks were AMAZING! The food was great although I thought my dish would've been better. Overall it showed great presentation. Our server was great. He's helped me & my boyfriend decide on what to get because we had no idea what we wanted. It's a great scenery. Lots of TV's and lots of space. If you're looking for intimacy go on a weekday. I found it to be very lowkey which I appreciated. The basketball court was cute. We enjoyed ourselves & I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotElizaDined on 11/9/2014I went here for my boyfriend's birthday and he loved it. He saw the games, went and played a littlw one on one and now he can't stop talking about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodieGirlDined on 11/8/2014Went there for my birthday with 10 guests and loved my experience. Drinks were great & the food was even better. Service was great, no one had to wait excessively long for their entrees to be served. The place was a little on the loud side & I had to stand up to speak when I wanted to speak to ALL of my guests. I would recommend this place for anyone seeking good food minus the stuffy atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clyde Fraziers Wine & Dine Is A Great Find!DrKathyVIPDined on 11/8/2014Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine was an excellent choice in bringing my friend-Sheryl Nolletti, my son & his 2 friends out to dinner. They loved the chicken wings and hamburgers! While they were waiting for their food, they got to play basketball at the restaurant! How cool is that? I enjoyed sharing the mini fish taco's and mini chicken quesadilla. The boys loved the round donuts with chocolate dipping sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Date NightjonesynjackalDined on 11/2/2014I took my boyfriend to Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine to celebrate his 40th Birthday. Although I am not a sports fanatic, my boyfriend is and he had a wonderful time. The TVs were all working and tuned to the Knicks game which earned me major points. The food was yummy too and the service was on point. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovin' Clyde'sLen72Dined on 11/1/2014Great layout, decent location, and my 12 year old loved the basketball room. My wife and I got to kick back, plenty of TV's around and the prices were not sky high. Food was decent although not spectacular. High marks on the table side guacamole though. Overall a lot of fun.Special Features:
- Always a good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Clyde's has great atmosphere especially if you're watching a sporting event. Good food as always and the service was excellent. Very friendly staff.Special Features:
- great for lunchdcubesDined on 10/31/2014I was SO HAPPY to find this restaurant in an area where there are very few good ones!!! I was meeting a business partner who was at the Javitts and it was great to find this place...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- its really goodJamesVIPDined on 10/30/2014right around the corner from Javits center, don't let the location or name fool you. The food is great, great feel inside and easy to get to and from... it is a winnerSpecial Features:
- It was just OKluvgoodfoodDined on 10/24/2014Last year's menu was better. The food is still good but very little on the plate, I feel it's very pricey for the ambience and small amount of food on the plate. It's not a come dressy and eat type of place. It's more of a relaxed atmosphere- jeans, sweats and leggings. The check in girl was not attentive, we had reservations but clearly did not need them as the restaurant was empty. Overall it was good but not worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arena quality food with poor servicNjnetsfanVIPDined on 10/11/2014Family and I had lunch at Clyde Fraziers. I had watched Walt Frazier play for the Knicks and was anxious to try his restaurant. Food quality was okay although a little overpriced. Ptoblem was they did either not have enough servers or the servers were not familiar with their stations. We had to find someone who would take our order and then find someone else to obtain a copy of our bill. This restaurant needs a new coaching staff to be a contender in the NYC restaurant leagurSpecial Features:
- great nite outbrooklynDined on 10/8/2014Very nice atmosphere, had a really nice time. Very comfortable place. The sevice was very patient and helpful. I'll definitely be back.eat a good meal and shoot some hoops afterwards in the same spot, you can't ask for a better combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleetwood MacDaveDined on 10/7/2014Stopped here before the Mac concert as we heard about it on the radio many times , casual atmosphere, nice Bar off the dining area ......food was good, basic Contemporary American food , service very good and it should be as there were only maybe 6 other tables occupied at 6:00 Pm......prices very reasonable and would return again if I was in the area but to far from MSG if looking for q quick bite before the eventSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a nice surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Not your typical celebrity themed place! Attentive service, chic but comfortable decor, and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place and a good mealdinearoundDined on 10/2/2014Great decor, fun atmosphere. All the images of Clyde just bring a smile to your face. Delicious cocktails all named with favorite "Clydeisms", bounding and astounding, swishing and dishing. A good meal with a nice selection of appetizers and entrees. Close to Madison Square Garden for concerts and sporting events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was everything i wanted.kay86Dined on 10/1/2014The restaurant was beautiful, food was great ...took a friend out for his birthday and the special accomondations were done correctly. We both enjoyed ourselves and will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazingQualityDiningDined on 9/26/2014The first amazing thing was that I found parking directly in front of the restaurant. The ambiance and overall vibe is very soothing. Let's not forget the best part...the food & drinks were very succolant and tasteful. Highly recommened!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool placemylazylabDined on 9/20/2014We dined here for the first time this past weekend. The decor had a modern flair combined with images from Clyde's basketball career. The kitchen had an open concept, which enabled us to see the hustle and bustle of Saturday night dinner service. Service was friendly, prompt, and efficient. The menu offered good variety. I chose the fajitas and my husband had the steak, both of which were very good. The portions were generous. Overall we enjoyed the experience and would eat here again when we are visiting NYCSpecial Features:
- Fun place to meet a groupcitycatDined on 9/20/2014We started our evening in the bar area where the service was friendly and prompt. Our party of 8 then moved to the dining room for dinner where we received equally attentive service. The food was very good-I typically dislike themed restaurants but this one manages a theme without the schmaltzy atmosphere and by serving above average food. (great wings & guac) The dining room is large so there is plenty of room to seat large groups. The indoor basketball court which may seem kitschy is really a nice touch. The only thing that could have made our evening better would have been an appearance by Clyde. Our waitress told us he typically comes during basketball season after Knicks games-not when we were there so I guess we will be coming back!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!ClydefansDined on 9/20/2014My hubby and I came to celebrate both our bdays. The food was delicious! Annie our server was great. All staff super friendly. I Had the winning and grinning drink. (Actually had2) Soooo good. We will definitely come again when the Knicks season starts. We had sweet and spicy wings, BBQ half chicken, quesadillas and the cheesecake. Everything delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014My rating is based on a Wendseday from 5:30pm-7:00pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Go to Clyde's !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I had an awesome time at Clyde's. I took my boyfriend there for his birthday. He enjoyed hisself playing basketball and he loved the steak. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Could Have Been BetterAnthonyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Probably great for chicken or ribs or a burger. I made a mistake and ordered the New York Strip Steak priced at $28. The steak was small, fatty and did not have much taste. Service was good and we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change isn't always good!!!!!!HKfoodieDined on 8/19/2014What happened to the service here? I loved this place! But it appears the staff & service has changed; and NOT in a good way! The waiter had appeared more of a busboy (in appearance & manners). When my entree was delivered I explained it wasn't correct and he argued w me TELLING ME what I ordered! The place was pretty empty so it wasn't the noise level, and I know what I ordered (even the guest at the table confirmed). But the most disrespectful thing was when he brought out the menu, as in trying to prove his point! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I politely stated I didn't need the menu since I know what I ordered and even read it back to him (inc price) without looking at the menu...just to prove to him I know EXACTLY what I ordered! Seriously?!
- RoseVIPDined on 8/13/2014We are visiting New York and wanted to try Clyde's Wine and Dine because we knew of Walt Frazier from his college basketball days. The restaurant exceeded our expectations. The decor is pure "Clyde", and the food was excellent. The price was in line with other New York places and the presentation was as beautiful as the taste. The service was excellent. All the staff was friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- It was the most OUTSTANDING placeMsPayne1222Dined on 8/9/2014My dad James R.I.P was a die hard Knicks Fan so for my 2 sister's and I to celebrate his 7th yr passing anniversary at one of his favorite player's Restaurant was a rush.... We said a prayer for him and released 5 orange, blue, n white #TeamColor up in da air n took pics out front... I'm bringing my whole family back there soon!! Thanks Mr Frazier for a Wonderful Staff. Love Joi N PayneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- August 8thAmazedDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant is an amazing site to see. So much to look at and the details catch your eye from everywhere. The service was phenomenal and you can tell they all love being there and what they do. Being able to get up and go to the court or the lounge was a very nice touch. The place was great and we would love to come back again on another NYC trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJoeBVIPDined on 8/6/2014Went for dinner. Barbecue Chicken was perfect. Service was fast, friendly and courteous. Overall, a great place. Very comfortable and attractive dining room.
- great placemarvinVIPDined on 8/5/2014me and my wife were in new york for the first time , we were told of this wine and dine , it's a wonderful place , food , drinks, service, they even have a indoor basketball court , right in the restaurant, i loved the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 583 reviews are from the Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine reviews archive.
- Clyde's Wind and DineClydeVIPDined on 7/28/2014Fun place to go for dinner, especially if you are, a, Knick fan. Great service and food. The basketball court is a treat! Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMELuvitDined on 7/26/2014I would come again and again. And it was just awesome to meet the owner himself as I open the door on my special day. I am not easily star struck but on my birthday it was the third icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I would definitely rerurn. The ambiace was great. It was intimate (it was my 15th anniversary). The food was good...the Buffalo. wings was muaaah!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/23/2014The neighborhood needed a place like this. Good food and service in a location near the Javits center and close enough to MSG.Special Features:
- AwesomeLoveofTherapyDined on 7/19/2014Service and food was amazing! Will definitely be going back. I booked reservations for my boyfriends bday and told them to bring a dessert out after dinner to surprise him and it went perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the VisitAKannenbergDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed dinner for two. Service was great and food was very good too. Will be visiting again and would recommend. Great drink menu too which is always a plus!Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceStellaDined on 7/18/2014This place offers a wonderful dining experience from the atmosphere to the food. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are looking forward to visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.