1200 E. Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.clubhouse66.com/
- Phone: 6269140066
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Monday - Thursday 11 30 am - 11:00 pm Friday -11 30 am - midnight Saturday - 10:00 am - midnight Sunday - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carlos Escalante
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 26. Our Private Patio can accommodate up to 100 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rodrigo Sucasas 626-914-0066
- Entertainment: The Clubhouse Bar will feature "Live" music on select evenings.
A word from Clubhouse 66
Clubhouse 66 serves All-American cuisine in a fun, casual and inviting atmosphere. Our All-American Comfort cuisine features many favorites including Steaks, Chops, Fresh Seafood in addition to Pizza, Pasta, Burgers and Sandwiches. All crafted with the Freshest ingredients. Our Clubhouse 66 Bar is perfect place to connect with friends while watching "the game" on any of our many Plasma Screens. In addition, the Clubhouse Bar will feature "Live" music on select evenings. For your Special Occasions or Business gatherings, our Clubhouse includes a private dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Clubhouse 66 reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- wowhunkDined on 9/20/2014wow great place close to home the band was a little old and started late but okSpecial Features:
- Couldn't get dinner rightFineDineDined on 9/20/2014Ordered king Louie salad as recommended by waitress. Listened to her description of salad. It was made wrong. Sent it back. Again wrong. Sent it back. I have now finished my dinner and my wife is just getting hers and guess what? Now it has no shrimp on it at all
- Good Food, Drinks SpotAllyKatDined on 8/15/2014CH66 is a good place to visit for a special occasion. The menu is varied as the drinks. The live music adds to the uniqueness of the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports BarAsylumDined on 8/4/2014I got the impression from the descriptions that this was a restaurant but it was actually a sports bar. It was loud, lots of TV screens playing different sports, sports memorabilia decor, and the menu was mostly sports bar foods - sliders and wings. We ordered an appetizer - artichoke and spinach dip - it never arrived. The food was good - not great. I ordered the filet mignon medium rare. Half of it was medium - the other half "almost" medium rare (there was a little pink). The fries were very good - appeared to be twice fried. There was an external coating on the fries making them very crunchy. If you are looking for a sports bar then I recommend this place. It's not a restaurant - which was what I was looking for.Special Features:
- Great placehunkDined on 7/17/2014My second time and it was just like the first time greatSpecial Features:
- Strawberry chicken salad--yummo!dccdaveDined on 7/5/2014Good entertainment three nights a week,good food,younger to middle age crowd, music is mostly rock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and serviceintegraDined on 6/28/2014i found this restaurant thru Yelp. This is a neighborfood gem. The food is good with good portion and the service is good as well. I will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jw1939Dined on 6/22/2014Our experience was good, and the waitress made it better. We like meeting at Route 66 as it is halfway distance for our group. Good food choices for all tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 140 reviews are from the Clubhouse 66 reviews archive.
- Not what it once wasTheatreLoverDined on 5/31/2014This was my first time there for dinner in at least a few years. Lunch has always been good but this time, for dinner, it was just not good. The quality of the food wasn't good. The presentation was not good either. Sadly, I don't think I'll be back.Special Features:
- Nice EveningNightnightDined on 5/20/2014Good food, enjoyable evening. The only drawback was that the waitress had a little bit of an attitude & didn't seem like she wanted to be working that night. Did not want to make any substitutions on the order for one of our party, & wasn't very helpful/courteous about it. But she kept the drinks coming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Love the the outdoor seating. Live music is always good. The food has always been good also. We were there for Mothers Day & had a really nice time. Only suggestion I have for that day is there should of been lines on both sides of the buffet. The line was long & it took a really long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to par todayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/10/2014I enjoy this restaurant as a rule. However, today was not great. The service was slow. I think there was an unusual amount of guests without the staff to handle such a crowd. My sliders were over cooked, making them dry. However, I will say that the wait staff was pleasant in spite of being busy.
- A Place to Chat & Eat with FriendsJedkydhoVIPDined on 4/29/2014This is a good place to come to unwind, chat with your friends and eat good food. It reminds of a sports bar that is a little more upscale which nice change from the packed and noisy sports bars that are everywhere. The food was outstanding and delicious with the service above average. I had the BBQ burger with their sauce on it which made it a killer burger along with the cole slaw. My wife had the shrimp enchiladas which came highly recommended due to the restaurants aioli sauce which again was very delicious and did not disappoint. The prices are not too bad here but, do come for the food as it will be worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014The food is always good and there is always plenty of friendly staff to take care of the customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvanightoutDined on 4/12/2014We were there specifically for the live entertainment, The Disco Kings. Our request to be near the band was honored...we had a great seat. The food was good...everyone in our party of 7 was pleased with their choices. Our waitress was very friendly, informative about our different bar and menu choices and very efficient. It was our first time there and will most likely be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceRachemsDined on 3/17/2014I've dined here probably a dozen times now and without fail, the food is good but the service ranges from poor to horrible. Don't get me wrong, the staff is very nice. But when it gets busy in the evenings, good luck getting your drink refilled or your food in less than an hour. Love this spot but disappointed we have to brace ourselves for bad service every time we go.Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood place..KalirickVIPDined on 3/9/2014Nothing super special but the have the basics done. Good food. Good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun stuffBigal15Dined on 3/8/2014Went there with a group of friends & didn't know what to expect. It was a great surprise & a great find for us. We just moved into the area & we feel we found our spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food -Friendly staffDenfriDined on 2/14/2014Food at Clubhouse 66 is consistently good. Nice variety of items offers something for everyone. Great manager and staff, who make recommendations and check to make sure everything is right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow service but good foodkwongstersDined on 2/14/2014This was our first visit and it's valentine's day, so the menu was a special menu. Our initial seating was outside in the covered patio with heaters, even though there seems to be seats available inside. Initially we were told those were 'reserved', I told them 'I have reserved as well', we did finally get a seat change after our drinks. Our lobster bisque was good, but we've then waited almost an hour before the 2 main course showed up. The table next to us also indicated they've waited 40 min for their main course as well. The food was tasty and the waitresses were pleasant. ince The restaurant was full from the time we showed up at 6:30pm until we left. Around 8pm, live band started playing so it had a nice relaxed ambiance as well.Special Features:
- Lunch at clubhouse 66OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/13/2014The food was only marginal.. They were out of French fries and it was noon! How does that happen? The salad had a funny taste like they didn't wash it well and the chicken tasted like they cooked it in the same oil as the fish. I was disappointed, doubt I would give it another try.
- First time visitTamaraDined on 1/18/2014I was there for the first time (with friends) and enjoyed myself; we were a table of 4 (with an additional 4 in the dining room), and there to see the Ravelers band. I booked our reservations on line (I loved that) and they followed it up with a phone call the day of the event We sat in the bar area which was a bit cramped. The food and drinks were good, but a bit pricey. Our waiter was friendly and did a good job. Overall the evening was very nice. Thank You, TamaraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeTravelbabeDined on 11/12/2013Went at lunch so it wasn't too crowded. Service was fast and friendly. Menu is large and varied. Had the Asian Tuna salad. Very good. Generous serving. I would come back.Special Features:
- Great night out!LarryDined on 10/25/2013Met my brother for dinner, and stayed to enjoy the live music from Tracey G and Michael B. I had the double cut pork chop in salsa verde with garlic mashed potatoes, and my brother had the pan roasted half chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus. We had pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We came to see The AnswerCharlesBronsonDined on 10/5/2013We came to see The Answer and will be back each and every time they play. We visit occasionally also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the ClubhouseMaggieDined on 10/5/2013Saturday night was my first visit ever to Clubhouse 66, and I loved it! I should have been upset because I got stood up, but the waitress was very kind and kept checking on me until other friends arrived. We enjoyed an excellent dinner (Mac & cheese, lollypops and mahi magi tacos). The food was great,the service excellent, and the music awesome, as always. THE ANSWER brought me here, and I will definitely return! I'm glad I took a stroll outside; the outdoor seating area and fireplace would be a perfect spot for a family or group gathering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfying MealmochimakerDined on 10/4/2013Ordered the ribeye and shared with my wife. We were both very pleased with the meal and the service. The ribeye was cooked to perfections and tasted very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time at ClubhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2013Had a great time at Clubhouse 66. I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodAndyDined on 9/20/2013Fairly new to SoCal. Have heard about Clubhouse 66 from a few different people and decided to give it a try last Friday. Service was perfect and so was the food. I had the barbecued short ribs which were fantastic and my husband had the special stuffed halibut on risotto which was truly outstanding. After dinner we ordered drinks and stayed for the music which we enjoyed a lot. Will definitely be back. There's something for everyone. Sports are playing on the tv's but not loud enough to interrupt conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent DinerGwinnDined on 9/14/2013Hubby and I like to eat out on the patio....enjoy a smoke and people watch. One of the nicest all around staff anywhere. Fun bands on Saturday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great entertainmentJoedinerDined on 9/14/2013The food here is consistently top-notch. We went here for dinner last Saturday night as a group of four and we got four different entrées all of which were spectacular. The bar drinks were excellent, the service was excellent and the band was an 80s revival band and they were spot on. All four of us had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back again and againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!ShocknDined on 9/6/2013Have enjoyed many family meals here and can always count on great friendly service as well as great food. Almost always request outside patio as it seems hard to find decent places with adequate outdoor seating. The only thing you may want to consider is they do allow smoking on the patio although it is a sports bar so its to be expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect outdoor dinnerAlaskaSteveDined on 8/14/2013The service was very good -fast and friendly servers, very attentive without being pesty. We ate outside on their enclosed patio, where a local musician ( very good) performed appropriate music for his audience. Indoors is a sports bar, but the tv's haven't been allowed to take over the place. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we just keep coming back -LaSignoraTVIPDined on 3/23/2013we just keep coming back - seems we're never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Food was great and reasonablyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013Food was great and reasonably priced. Also having a live band that plays good music is always a plus. I will be denfinately be backSpecial Features:
- Valentines Day MassacreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013My experience was awful. Since the momment we arrived and sat down we noticed people leaving annoyed but we thought nothing of it. At first it took the waiter about 30 minutes to bring us our drinks we ordered and finnally took our order. With not many choices since we understand it was a Valantines Day Speacial Menu, we ordered our food. We started noticing more people getting mad and walking out but we continued to wait for our food. After about an hour and 30 minutes our food got there and my girlfriend had ordered her burger well done and it wasnt, they took it back n cooked her a new one which took another 30 minutes. Ive never had worse service than this, not what i had expected.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day menu was limitedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Valentine's Day menu was limited and expensive. I hope their regular menu is better with reasonable prices.
- My wife and I thoroughly enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2013My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed clubhouse 66. The food was amazing, our server was very attentive and the live band was a bonus we didn't know about. Great place...check it out and you will become a regular.Special Features:
- For my first visit to ClubhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012For my first visit to Clubhouse 66, the reason I selected the restaurant was its proximity to our friends from the North and our home in Huntington Beach and the menu selections. We were not disappointed as the food was much better than expected and the service was very good. We have decided that when we want a midpoint this would be our choice.Special Features:
- It was not above and beyondOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012It was not above and beyond what is expected for the usual dining experience. Decor was nice, staff was helpful and professional and food was good, but overpriced. I would go back but order less expensive things or try their lunch menuSpecial Features: