235 E. Superior Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.clubsodafortwayne.com/
- Phone: 260-426-3442
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jesse Arnold
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Kyle Snare 260-426-3442
- Entertainment: From fusion to cool school and bebob, Club Soda is the place for live jazz in northern Indiana every Wednesday through Saturday. Check out clubsodafortwayne.com for our monthly entertainment schedule.
A word from Club Soda
To join in the fun you must be 21! Club Soda is the kind of joint Frank, Dean and Sammy would truly love. Lucky for you, they're dead and you can have their table. Sizzling steaks and commodious cocktails are the watchwords at Club Soda, voted Fort Wayne's best martini bar, steakhouse and jazz club. A casual atmosphere in our first-floor bar gives way to white tablecloths and all the accoutrement of fine dining on the second. And our selection of prime steaks, sumptuous seafood and exquisite wines puts our money where your mouth is. After dinner, it's back to the bar to take in the best live jazz that northeastern Indiana has to offer. At Club Soda, it's all about red meat, cold gin and cool jazz. Which is why we like to say, "There's nothing good for you here. And that's just how it oughtta be." Club Soda. Steaks. Cocktails. Ring-a-ding-ding.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Club Soda - Best Restaurants in Fort Wayne ›
Club Soda reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)great for outdoor dining (37)romantic (33)good for groups (29)vibrant bar scene (27)fit for foodies (23)hot spot (22)late-night find (20)notable wine list (18)neighborhood gem (17)great for lunch (15)scenic view (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Too ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Food was very good but way too expensive, table where they sat us was very constricted and there were unreserved better tables available, service was slow to average at bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great introduction to Ft WayneKevinCDined on 9/13/2014Having never visited Ft Wayne before, this was a last minute reservation based on social media recommendations, and what a find it was. Downtown Ft Wayne is a very quiet place on the weekends when all the business are closed, but that just makes dining out all the easier. Club Soda is in a nicely renovated building that blends old and new sympathetically, in a neighborhood you might not otherwise have much reason to visit. The greeting was bright and professional and service throughout the evening was impeccable. Duck Spring rolls were delicious and very well executed. Duck Confit was as good as any I've had. Risotto was slightly on the salty side, but rich and rewarding.Special Features:
- Great meal, Great Service. Loud.FWReviewDined on 9/11/2014Meal and service was excellent but was not placed in the "quiet" room or area I requested, and was told I would get, when I made the reservation. Was very disappointed as we were placed by a large group that was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. Disappointed by not seating us where I had been previously told we would be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in Ft. Waynetom8williamsDined on 9/8/2014Club Soda is hands-down the best restaurant in Ft. Wayne. The quality of the steaks and their preparation rivals any steakhouse in Chicago. The servers are friendly and attentive and the atmosphere from the bar, to the loft area to the outdoor dining is all fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So happy we found this placeSpartanVartDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I were looking for something different to do for her birthday, and, as Ft. Wayne is only an hour or so away, I contacted a friend from the area who recommended Club Soda. From the time we walked in, we loved it. We are both in the food and beverage/service industry, so while we aren't snobs at all, we know what to look for in a nice dining experience without unreasonable expectations. Club Soda could not have been a better choice for the two of us. Both of our meals were outstanding-it may be the single best steak I have ever eaten anywhere-the ambience was terrific, and our server, Larry, was phenomenal. Kudos to the staff and management of Club Soda, we will definitely be back...with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda dinnerDionysusDined on 8/30/2014Great martini, good food, wonderful atmosphere and building.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClubSodaAug2014Dined on 8/25/2014The food and the service (waitresses) were fantastic. Only negative is they could not accommodate our request for a table in upstairs inside dining area, because they said it was closed, but then escorted other patrons to the closed area.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinneranniversarycoupleDined on 8/18/2014We made reservations one week in advance for our special anniversary dinner. We had a lovely table adorned with red roses that my husband arranged for delivery. However, our table was next to a very lound table of 10 or 12. It ruined the ambience for a romantic dinner. On a Monday night, the restaurant was not busy. Therefore, I'm not understanding why a more quiet table was not provided us. Otherwise, we enjoyed the delicious food and the service and attention of the waiter was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBeeGeeDined on 8/16/2014The evening was one to remember! Looking at the menu it was clear that this was not a "cookie cutter" dining establishment, Duck egg rolls? I can only say WOW, what flavor these had and the rack of lamb was a great throw back to my younger days at my grandparents. The waitress was outstanding with timely service and an actual joy to converse with. The ambiance was perfect for the two of us as we were celebrating my wife's birthday, quiet little table that we were actually able to talk and not have to yell... two thumbs up for that one!Special Features:
- Sweet Find in Downtown Ft WayneSarahDined on 8/16/2014I took my brother and his fiance out to discuss their upcoming wedding. The restaurant also caters, and they happened to be having a small wedding reception on the premise. The duck egg rolls were very good and the sweet chili sauce was good, but on the hot side of spicy. The Egg Salad BLT sandwich was delicious!! For dessert, the chocolate cake was perfect! Overall the entire experience was wonderful! There is a patio with a fountain that you can see from the inside seating area. Open feel! The owner, Noelle, came out to personally discuss catering options. I will absolutely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Super atmosphere!!!Hett4Dined on 8/15/2014I've eaten at Club Soda many times, and always had a great meal. This time was the best yet. Service was great, and the food was perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Birthday OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I took my wife to Club Soda for her birthday. We got the Gouda dip, two cocktails (Purple Haze, The French Martini), the Caesar salad, another salad, and all deserts. We went on a Tuesday night and there were not too many people. It was quiet and romantic. We wanted to take a while with our dining experience and our waiter understood that and gave us time. We have lived in Fort Wayne our whole lives and have never been to Club Soda. Now we have a reason to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food - Great ServicedininginfortwayneDined on 8/11/2014We choose Club Soda to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. The food was amazing and the service was excellent. The only down side to our experience was the size of the table - a small bar table for four adults made little space for our food and drinks difficult, but our server managed this quite well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda is Great!EnjoyFineThingsDined on 8/6/2014I have never had a bad experience at Club Soda! Whether it is to stop in and have a martini, glass of wine, or dinner, the atmosphere knocks it out of the ballpark! Fort Wayne is lucky to have this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lukewarm food.loonlakerDined on 8/4/2014Had a very nice meal except mine was delivered lukewarm at best. My wife's was very hot. My meal was obviously plated too soon. This is not a good thing for such a nice expensive restaurant. This was my first time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!KewikiDined on 8/2/2014It was our 18th anniversary and they not only wished us a happy anniversary, they also have us a free desert! What a great experience! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club SodaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Four of us wanted dinner with music preferably jazz. Options were limited in this area except for Club Soda. Tremendous jazz coupled with very good albeit pricey entrees made for a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Great FoodTnuckDined on 8/2/2014Great food and service the wait staff was great. Friendly service and they know there stuff. was quick and always taking care of us.Special Features:
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I want out for dinner because the kids were not home. The atmosphere was nice and the service was great.Special Features:
- Great dining...no disappointmentsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Large out door dining area, wonderful ambience, good food, great service (ask for Ramone).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceTimLDined on 7/14/2014Best outdoor dining in the city. Superb food. Great service. A bucket list restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seatingDined on 7/12/2014I wanted to surprise my wife so I took her to Club Soda first time for both of us. We arrived at 5:30pm we were one of the first ones there and they sat us at the worst table between the main dining room and the bar (main traffic area) we were a little disappointed :(
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014The house italian salad was small and did not taste good at all. The waitress was critical of all of our requests. Only second time here and was not impressed.
- Always incredibleJustlovefoodDined on 7/11/2014I've been to Clud Soda several times and am never disappointed. The food, service, everything is outstanding.Special Features:
- Great but earlyMikeDined on 7/10/2014Club Soda was a great place for drinks with friends. I enjoyed the patio scene even though our view was of the parking lot. The biggest disappointment was the place closed at 10 p.m. on a Thursday night, but so did much of downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreMediocreDined on 7/5/2014It wasn't terrible but left much to be desired. Service was good but spread to thin. Food was not to quality expected for the prices. Drinks were very good. It is a great bar trying to be a great restaurant but is not succeeding. I feel I could have chosen much better rather easily.
- Club friendsnight4friendsDined on 7/4/2014The club rules martinis with a side of excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- party of 6OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/1/2014We had the best service in our server that all of us had ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was slowRubyoliviaDined on 6/27/2014While the food was great, my martini was warm and the service was REALLY slow. It was not a busy evening at all and our dining experience took 1 hour and 45 minutes. The wait mainly was due to slow drink service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time disappointedAwesomeDined on 6/20/2014We LOVE the calamari at Club Soda, which is why we keep coming back. Our server was very nice and friendly. A few issues. Sitting at the first table at the top of the stairs is a mistake. Just too much activity. Second - sitting that close to the doors that lead to the outdoor dining is just an opportunity to breathe in a LOT of second hand smoke! Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time DinerBrentwoodDined on 6/20/2014Club Soda was nicer then I expected, my wife and I both had steaks which your cooked to our liking, I did not realize that my steak would have a demi-glaze on it which did not excite me, but I scraped it off with no issues. Our waitress wasn't as attentive as I would have liked but she was also waiting on a table with 12 people who consumed most of her time. We had the creme brule for dessert and to be honest I have had much better at other dining establishments. Will I return again yes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodemptynestersDined on 6/11/2014We went for our anniversary (21st) because my wife had never been. She ordered the filet and for the first time ever it came out so good by itself, she declined steak sauce! I had the salmon and it was perfectly prepared cooked to a turn. We had crabcakes for an appetizer and I've had none better. Overall it was a great experience and we will be back! By the way, our server was the epitome of accomodating, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Nighthate2dineDined on 6/10/2014Requested upstairs table to hope to get quieter night. Had large table next to us that was drinking and a little noisy. Expensive and not the best food.Special Features:
- YumTvardamanDined on 6/10/2014Filet was amazing...Martinis amazing! Perfect anniversary dinner!Special Features:
- Has been betterTriplehornsDined on 6/10/2014Service was great but food was a mix. Calamari was excellent, but tuna was just OK, grilled vegetables were cold. My wife's salmon was very good. For the money, it should all be excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jim LoshboughOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 6/5/2014Great food, atmosphere and service! Enjoyed views and setting! Very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usual!GreatexperienceDined on 5/30/2014Every time I dine @ Club Soda with either a group of people or 1 or 2 friends I always feel like family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad smokeosuprofVIPDined on 5/30/2014My wife and I enjoyed our meals. And the service was quite good. The problem was the smokers in the patio. The door was open, so smoke, lots of it, cigar smoke especially, permeated the indoors. For those who find smoke unappealing, it damaged the dinner.
- Good night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Great food with caring staff. A dinner that was actually memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool for drinksLolaDined on 5/23/2014Food pricey but delicious. No complaints. Fun environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.