235 E. Superior Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.clubsodafortwayne.com/
- Phone: (260) 426-3442
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jesse Arnold
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Kyle Snare 260-426-3442
- Entertainment: From fusion to cool school and bebob, Club Soda is the place for live jazz in northern Indiana every Wednesday through Saturday. Check out clubsodafortwayne.com for our monthly entertainment schedule.
A word from Club Soda
To join in the fun you must be 21! Club Soda is the kind of joint Frank, Dean and Sammy would truly love. Lucky for you, they're dead and you can have their table. Sizzling steaks and commodious cocktails are the watchwords at Club Soda, voted Fort Wayne's best martini bar, steakhouse and jazz club. A casual atmosphere in our first-floor bar gives way to white tablecloths and all the accoutrement of fine dining on the second. And our selection of prime steaks, sumptuous seafood and exquisite wines puts our money where your mouth is. After dinner, it's back to the bar to take in the best live jazz that northeastern Indiana has to offer. At Club Soda, it's all about red meat, cold gin and cool jazz. Which is why we like to say, "There's nothing good for you here. And that's just how it oughtta be." Club Soda. Steaks. Cocktails. Ring-a-ding-ding.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Club Soda - Best Restaurants in Fort Wayne ›
Club Soda reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)romantic (44)good for groups (35)fit for foodies (35)hot spot (30)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (27)great for outdoor dining (25)late-night find (23)notable wine list (20)great for lunch (11)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- fabulous Fort Wayne dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2014We are new to town and have been trying out all the local "foodie" restaurants...this one is high on the list. Favorites were the gouda dip and the extensive wine list. Excellent service. Loved the live music. Highly recommend. We were able to get right in on a Saturday night with opentable. Will definitely return. Great date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best food around. great service.lindseyDined on 11/14/2014you will get great food every time. they have great service and the drinks from the bar are excellent. its a fun atmosphere with the band playing on the weekends. great for special occasions. make a reservation.Special Features:
- First Timers4ColtsFansVIPDined on 11/8/2014The food was very good. The wait staff was very prompt and nice. We will take friends and go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for solo dinersKPLNeighborVIPDined on 11/7/2014I arrived 15 minutes before my reservation. My co-worker opted not to come, so I was out for dinner alone on my visit to FT Wayne. The Head Hostess (taller,blonde) immediately suggested I sit at the bar. I don't like eating at the bar - and, I reserved a table. So I got a table. I high-top by the door between the dining room and the bar. I asked for a low top along the wall and was told that those were for people who had reservations... I said that I was one of the people with reservations - which was met with absoulte silence by the junior hostess who walked me to the table (it was clear she was afraid to the head hostess). My actual waitress was lovely. The food was good. The table I asked for was empty the whole time I was there.
- First time CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Ramon did a fantastic job as our waiter, was very courteous, patient, and just did an outstanding job!Special Features:
- Terrific Downtown RestaurantKarenADined on 11/1/2014Just moved to Fort Wayne and this was my welcome to town celebration dinner. Atmosphere, service, cocktails, and food were terrific. I will definitely be back to try other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had better experiences here beforeftmyersVIPDined on 11/1/2014Not my best experience here. Steak was under seasoned. Still good, just missing that sparkSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinner drinksFeelin22Dined on 10/31/2014Went to club soda with my best girlfriend and parents for my 22nd birthday. Was not impressed with the food at all. I would much rather eat at Eddie Merlots, however I could drink club soda's lemon martinis and eat their tuna shashimi all night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UshiDined on 10/21/2014I took my husband to Club Soda for a surprise date night and it was perfect! Although a bit overpriced, it is a wonderful place to experience ever so once in a while!Special Features:
- Date Night DiningFLP85Dined on 10/18/2014We dined at Club Soda this past Saturday evening before going to a comedy show at the Arts United Center. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was delicious. Great atmosphere. We went early in the evening and it was nice and quiet and easy going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not-So-Frugal Gourmet DiningSRS628Dined on 10/17/2014This is a great place to go for a special occasion. The chef allowed us to order off menu, and the food tasted great (dessert was the best part of the meal). Our server was great; drinks were quickly ordered and delivered; he responded well to our requests and was professional and pleasant throughout our dinner. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- WeekenderDined on 10/11/2014We really enjoy the club and will recommend it to everyone. Arrived at 10:30 and sat in the bar. The joint was jumping and the energy was high. Had a great RobRoy, OK a few, and some wonderful smoked Guoda dip. Wait staff was friendly and responsive. Band was good but balance and EQ might have been off. Was a bit disappointed that they place emptied out after trio was finished. Would be cool to have piano music for a hour or so after the live music, time to wrap up drinks and conversations. We will return anytime we get the chance, love the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Steaks!ParforejoeDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I love going to Club Soda. The list is long but some of the most notable are the people, the culture, attentive service and Steaks prepared to perfection. When you go grab a Martini in Dean's honor and open your palette with the Gouda appe. Cheers girls & boys...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceExpectedmoreDined on 10/3/2014After desert, we were expecting to order another bottle and listen to the trio on the stage. However, the server brought us our check without even asking if there was anything else we wanted. Poor experience! And way to cut your business short out of another 60-100 sale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda is a Nice SpotJohnDined on 9/30/2014We ordered a steak and the salmon dinner. For starters we have the deep fried lobster and mac&cheese. That was amazing! Both the steak and the salmon dinners were excellent! Nice dessert selection!Special Features:
- Never DisappointsCaseyDined on 9/20/2014Again Club Soda delivers the atmosphere, service & deliciousness that keeps us coming back & recommending to others! Always 2 thumbs up!!Special Features:
- Great night out!GB316Dined on 9/20/2014Food-delicious! Some portions not commensurate with price but over all acceptable. Service-fantastic! Knowledgeable, appropriate conversation, great sense of humor, and 100% comitted to giving us the best service! Ask for Alyssa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda is a great spotCaseyVIPDined on 9/19/2014Club Soda has a great variety of food, wine and beer. Great server at the bar - Jeff knew his stuff about the wine and beer. It was a pleasure all around for evening dinner I had with a co-worker. We had the duck and it was tasty but plenty of other stuff to choose from. Its a must stop! ConsumerMarineSupply.comSpecial Features:
- Too ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Food was very good but way too expensive, table where they sat us was very constricted and there were unreserved better tables available, service was slow to average at bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great introduction to Ft WayneKevinCDined on 9/13/2014Having never visited Ft Wayne before, this was a last minute reservation based on social media recommendations, and what a find it was. Downtown Ft Wayne is a very quiet place on the weekends when all the business are closed, but that just makes dining out all the easier. Club Soda is in a nicely renovated building that blends old and new sympathetically, in a neighborhood you might not otherwise have much reason to visit. The greeting was bright and professional and service throughout the evening was impeccable. Duck Spring rolls were delicious and very well executed. Duck Confit was as good as any I've had. Risotto was slightly on the salty side, but rich and rewarding.Special Features:
- Great meal, Great Service. Loud.FWReviewDined on 9/11/2014Meal and service was excellent but was not placed in the "quiet" room or area I requested, and was told I would get, when I made the reservation. Was very disappointed as we were placed by a large group that was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. Disappointed by not seating us where I had been previously told we would be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in Ft. Waynetom8williamsDined on 9/8/2014Club Soda is hands-down the best restaurant in Ft. Wayne. The quality of the steaks and their preparation rivals any steakhouse in Chicago. The servers are friendly and attentive and the atmosphere from the bar, to the loft area to the outdoor dining is all fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So happy we found this placeSpartanVartDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I were looking for something different to do for her birthday, and, as Ft. Wayne is only an hour or so away, I contacted a friend from the area who recommended Club Soda. From the time we walked in, we loved it. We are both in the food and beverage/service industry, so while we aren't snobs at all, we know what to look for in a nice dining experience without unreasonable expectations. Club Soda could not have been a better choice for the two of us. Both of our meals were outstanding-it may be the single best steak I have ever eaten anywhere-the ambience was terrific, and our server, Larry, was phenomenal. Kudos to the staff and management of Club Soda, we will definitely be back...with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda dinnerDionysusDined on 8/30/2014Great martini, good food, wonderful atmosphere and building.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClubSodaAug2014Dined on 8/25/2014The food and the service (waitresses) were fantastic. Only negative is they could not accommodate our request for a table in upstairs inside dining area, because they said it was closed, but then escorted other patrons to the closed area.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinneranniversarycoupleDined on 8/18/2014We made reservations one week in advance for our special anniversary dinner. We had a lovely table adorned with red roses that my husband arranged for delivery. However, our table was next to a very lound table of 10 or 12. It ruined the ambience for a romantic dinner. On a Monday night, the restaurant was not busy. Therefore, I'm not understanding why a more quiet table was not provided us. Otherwise, we enjoyed the delicious food and the service and attention of the waiter was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBeeGeeDined on 8/16/2014The evening was one to remember! Looking at the menu it was clear that this was not a "cookie cutter" dining establishment, Duck egg rolls? I can only say WOW, what flavor these had and the rack of lamb was a great throw back to my younger days at my grandparents. The waitress was outstanding with timely service and an actual joy to converse with. The ambiance was perfect for the two of us as we were celebrating my wife's birthday, quiet little table that we were actually able to talk and not have to yell... two thumbs up for that one!Special Features:
- Sweet Find in Downtown Ft WayneSarahDined on 8/16/2014I took my brother and his fiance out to discuss their upcoming wedding. The restaurant also caters, and they happened to be having a small wedding reception on the premise. The duck egg rolls were very good and the sweet chili sauce was good, but on the hot side of spicy. The Egg Salad BLT sandwich was delicious!! For dessert, the chocolate cake was perfect! Overall the entire experience was wonderful! There is a patio with a fountain that you can see from the inside seating area. Open feel! The owner, Noelle, came out to personally discuss catering options. I will absolutely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Super atmosphere!!!Hett4Dined on 8/15/2014I've eaten at Club Soda many times, and always had a great meal. This time was the best yet. Service was great, and the food was perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Birthday OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I took my wife to Club Soda for her birthday. We got the Gouda dip, two cocktails (Purple Haze, The French Martini), the Caesar salad, another salad, and all deserts. We went on a Tuesday night and there were not too many people. It was quiet and romantic. We wanted to take a while with our dining experience and our waiter understood that and gave us time. We have lived in Fort Wayne our whole lives and have never been to Club Soda. Now we have a reason to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food - Great ServicedininginfortwayneDined on 8/11/2014We choose Club Soda to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. The food was amazing and the service was excellent. The only down side to our experience was the size of the table - a small bar table for four adults made little space for our food and drinks difficult, but our server managed this quite well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club Soda is Great!EnjoyFineThingsDined on 8/6/2014I have never had a bad experience at Club Soda! Whether it is to stop in and have a martini, glass of wine, or dinner, the atmosphere knocks it out of the ballpark! Fort Wayne is lucky to have this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lukewarm food.loonlakerDined on 8/4/2014Had a very nice meal except mine was delivered lukewarm at best. My wife's was very hot. My meal was obviously plated too soon. This is not a good thing for such a nice expensive restaurant. This was my first time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!KewikiDined on 8/2/2014It was our 18th anniversary and they not only wished us a happy anniversary, they also have us a free desert! What a great experience! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club SodaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Four of us wanted dinner with music preferably jazz. Options were limited in this area except for Club Soda. Tremendous jazz coupled with very good albeit pricey entrees made for a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Great FoodTnuckDined on 8/2/2014Great food and service the wait staff was great. Friendly service and they know there stuff. was quick and always taking care of us.Special Features:
- The following 501 reviews are from the Club Soda reviews archive.
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I want out for dinner because the kids were not home. The atmosphere was nice and the service was great.Special Features:
- Great dining...no disappointmentsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Large out door dining area, wonderful ambience, good food, great service (ask for Ramone).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceTimLDined on 7/14/2014Best outdoor dining in the city. Superb food. Great service. A bucket list restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seatingDined on 7/12/2014I wanted to surprise my wife so I took her to Club Soda first time for both of us. We arrived at 5:30pm we were one of the first ones there and they sat us at the worst table between the main dining room and the bar (main traffic area) we were a little disappointed :(